Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The videos I sent off for my typing assesment, curious to hear other people's thoughts

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Well seems like MBTI got the answer, change your type whenever you feel like it.
    If this approach also would work for type related as abbilities and IR effects. Just to imagine is doubtful to be enough. *sigh*

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I was thinking the bolded just yesterday, @megedy. Everyone does everything, so how can you draw distinctions between the types?

I think the answer is the degree to which people do things. Other than that, it can be hard to tell.
    Yeah ultimately I agree, and personally I've been finding value in understanding socionics for self-awareness and personal growth purposes. Plus the ITRs exist whether there's a label on a person or not, so it's useful in understanding other people and their values. Maybe the answer is in the in-between, you're not going to be able to type everybody 100%, but if you have at least some idea of where they're coming from, you'll know how to proceed from there.

Well seems like MBTI got the answer, change your type whenever you feel like it.
    hahaha hell yeah. I stuck with EII for 5 years, I think I've earned some switching around. When I get my hair dyed pink tonight, I think I'll try on IEE for a while. Maybe put on some ESE while I get ready for bed and take care of my animals. Just to shake things up lmfao. I am an adventurous Sagittarius, after all.
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. Betas not decadent, Gammas are. Like the weird stereotype that Betas are decked out in tattoos, no that’s Gamma. Betas are austere and collective, militarized. This means that if you’re in trouble but part of their “crew” (aristocratic) then they’ll rescue you. I loathe collectivism and reject Beta values so hard. Gammas, work hard and play hard and we can party and have a good time together but when it comes down to it, everyone for themselves, so good luck. Swim or sink.

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol if you had a button that could change your type to whatever you wanted, would you press it?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by megedy View Post
    @Sol if you had a button that could change your type to whatever you wanted, would you press it?
    He'd press that button until you and he Dualized.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol is LSI who identifies as his Id, LSE

Beta Ti is especially stubborn and intolerant when their rules are not abided by since they believe their rules are logical and everyone should follow their hierarchy. Similarly, Beta Fe wants to be treated and looked upon the way they want to be perceived as or else they’ll throw tantrums. Teenagers

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Sol is LSI who identifies as his Id, LSE

Beta Ti is especially stubborn and intolerant when their rules are not abided by since they believe their rules are logical and everyone should follow their hierarchy. Similarly, Beta Fe wants to be treated and looked upon the way they want to be perceived as or else they’ll throw tantrums. Teenagers
    I'm allowed to have one (1) tantrum a day. As a special treat.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

if you had a button that could change your type to whatever you wanted, would you press it?
    I'd could to want change it in case wanted better IR with someone I'd was in a pair. What depends on the type of other one.
    A type is alike psyche disorder. There is no better or worse of them, despite concrete life situations alike the said above.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm allowed to have one (1) tantrum a day. As a special treat.
    Of course. I’m not paying so have at it!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

if Sol is LSI, then that means there is a possibility that his IR Test is wrong
    More chance that mistake in my type some of incompetent noobs which know a little about me. Which are upset with my disageements with their opinions and so intrigue to turn people against me by their incompetent idiocy. Recently in similar situation they've turned @shotgunfingers to heretical nonsense of Gulenko which then mistyped him.

Among typing approaches I'm using IR theory, so in case of a mistake in own type there would be seen a _regular_ mistake in my examples. As most examples with Fi types should be with Fe and vice versa, especially of base F types. It's possibly to suppose types of my examples by VI and hence to evaluate the possibility me having LSI.

ILI was among most supposed types by you. Close types you seems got in other tests. By IR test you got IN*P and then T by a video. You may notice significant match of results with other methods and low chance that this happened "just accidentally".

> this is why concepts are contradicting and don't make sense

Contradictions are in practical usage, but not in theory basics.
    Last edited by Sol; 01-29-2021 at 01:00 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha hell yeah. I stuck with EII for 5 years,
    You thought you were your quasi-identical for 5 years! You must have an identity crisis now. Quasis are like inversions of each other.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    You thought you were your quasi-identical for 5 years! You must have an identity crisis now. Quasis are like inversions of each other.
    TBH, I was in a reeeeeaally bad place for most of that time. & I was only sinking time into learning about socionics here and there, so I misunderstood quite a bit. It's easy to think you're Fe-ignoring when you're clinically depressed!

But yeah it is kind of an identity crisis now, but in a good way. An identity clarity, which is what I wanted.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    More chance that mistake in my type some of incompetent noobs which know a little about me. Which are upset with my disageements with their opinions and so intrigue to turn people against me by their incompetent idiocy. Recently in similar situation they've turned @shotgunfingers to heretical nonsense of Gulenko which then mistyped him.

Among typing approaches I'm using IR theory, so in case of a mistake in own type there would be seen a _regular_ mistake in my examples. As most examples with Fi types should be with Fe and vice versa, especially of base F types. It's possibly to suppose types of my examples by VI and hence to evaluate the possibility me having LSI.

ILI was among most supposed types by you. Close types you seems got in other tests. By IR test you got IN*P and then T by a video. You may notice significant match of results with other methods and low chance that this happened "just accidentally".

> this is why concepts are contradicting and don't make sense

Contradictions are in practical usage, but not in theory basics.
    lol Sol, from your posts and the way you stick to non heretical fundamentals you do seem like a very normal LSI to me.

For the record I don't relate to LSI descriptions. My type is whatever is closest to social enneagram type 6: https://www.katherinefauvre.com/type-six

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sol just belongs to the most fundamentalist section of Aushrafarianism.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

G created DCNH subtypes. He also finished Augusta’s energy model and refined it to be Model G.

Model B created by Bukalov whom I believe started the +/- of the functions. G reworked that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you and Gulenko follow Aushra but the difference is that he uses DCNH now, right?
    Gulenko uses a lot of own hypotheses about Jung types besides Socionics (Jung and Augustinavichiute). I use hypotheses about types in borders of Socionics texts.

Besides subtypes Gulenko uses: 4 temperaments strictly linked to Jung types, "model G", seems own traits based on Reinin traits, cognition styles, etc.
    Also he uses intensively Reinin traits, which are doubtful hypothesis. From formal side most of Reinin traits Augustinavichiute said as "drafts" in her main work about them, what means those are not developed enough to be used. Mb except static/dynamic all Reinin traits she supposed as "drafts", as I do not remember other traits she used in articles (mb there were some else too). Some of Reinin traits Gulenko seems changed compared to decribed by Augustinavichiute.

> I couldn't find shotgunfigers's videos so I couldn't really decide for myself if Gulenko's typing is wrong

Video was in typing threads and mb he'll give it if you'll pm. To reject some types as LSI is possibly by his messages and other texts, what should be more noticable before he assined himself LSI. He's too chaotic and not seriouse enough for base T.

> I can easily see the difference between you and Gulenko's typing if there are a few people you both typed. I have only seen you typed Trump as EIE while he typed him as SEE

You may compare Gulenko with anyone (better not the ones who studed at him), as the situation should be similar - low typing match (<50% of real match). Though, in famouses lists a conformism sometimes may arise matches >90%. The best would to know opinions of typers before they knew external opinions about typed ones - only then the conformism factor is removed and it's real match.
    Besides some people on the forum about types of which we have different opinions (shotgunfingers (mb ILE), thegreenfaerie (SEI), Uncle Ave (some F), aster (ESI) and her husband (mb ESE), mb more), you may look our famouses/actors lists (check my signature). Though, my actors list was not updated for >5 years and mostly not rechecked >10 years, so many opinions there I may change or to remove with doubts if will recheck them. I'm mostly concentrated on bloggers as better material for examples.

> I don't even want to use Trump as basis because he could be a chaotic character

He fits to EIE good. I've decided his type quickly and never had doubts. If to use nonverbal VI as main approach, at least. Famouses public words and info is too limited and filtered to think that as good main source for the type. Especially for politicians, public words of which may be mostly written by other people.

> Do you disagree with his typing of famous people here other than Trump?

Certainly, as expected match is <50%. Based on known, anyone should disagree (in real matching, at least) with most of typings of anyone. When I researched the match of my opinions about famouses with other typers I never saw even 50% match, excluding beginning times until ~mid 2000s when a conformism affected me stronger and with one of lists I had more % (not for long).

> I just wonder if even outside VI your typing of other people still hold up to actual functions, and whether the functions still follow Aushra's definitions.

Socionics is Jung typology with Augustinavichiute's expansions. Functions' and dichotomies' _core definitions_ are given by Jung. Except J/P (rationality/irrationality) which was normally described since MBTI texts.
    And there are _expanded_ descriptions (secondary interpretation of those definitions) of functions and dichotomies by Jung, by Augustinavichiute and others. Those expanded descriptions may add details, may be another side of the same (as was Augustinavichiute's addition to E/I about the introvertion related to links between objects), may be correct or incorrect in some parts.
    Description of 8 functions given by Augustinavichiute in her texts I accept. Do not remember where she would be clearly wrong there, at least.

The more problem is how people use the same theory, but not in theory differences. Same data can be interpreted by different ways according to same theory. Just assign different strenghtes of links from facts to type traits in the known context, while those strenghtes are speculative. While to know objective strenghtes and real typing accuracy needs objective experiments.

About VI.
    I'm sure in nonverbal VI mainly on subjectively good correlation of VI impressions about types traits, IR impressions and common behavior of those people _known IRL_ with types theory's part to which I trust.

> Like for example, I am supposed to be ILI.

It's good possibly according to some tests. By the video I've said about T only, your communication fits it.

> And I agree with that dichotomy-wise, specially the IP temperament. But what I want to know is if I'm actually Ni leading, if Fe polr makes sense to me, etc.

The best way to understand clearly own type is IR checking with people _IRL_. As it's low possibly to get accidentally good match of so complex and large data, for >10 of people.

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    @megedy, you represent well some women and young weomen I've met, super sweet and homey, whom I've never been able to pin them down for sure. Nice to have a reference now.

Your remind me of @justalitnerdxx a bit, who got typed IEI-H. But with more marked facial expressions (Fe-infused I guess).
    Way late response! I took a step back from the community. Megedy is Maeghan on the Gulenko channel who got typed as IEI-C right? I watch all the feedback videos (like the awkward stalker nerd I am) and did really see some similarities in expression and way of speaking with Maeghan/Megedy. They’re so lovely and warm and effervescent!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123