View Poll Results: What type do you think Delilah is?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • SEI

0 0%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • IEI

1 50.00%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • EII

0 0%
  • IEE

1 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ON the 13th year of my membership here: type me

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ON the 13th year of my membership here: type me

by these basic facts:

I once answered in a job interview that a good manager is one who has in depth knowledge of all the various functions in the department and apparently that was the wrong answer ( ) - this was a long time ago.

i've been doing yoga for many years then got bored with it and stopped. now i'm back to swimming, which is what i did before yoga.

a good friend growing up compared us and said we're rather similar in that we seem to get along with most people. i have something i'd like to add to that but decided to bite my tongue against it now, as then.

i have a cat pet.

I've taken a liking to physics, like, really.

maybe some manner of type can be pulled together out of these (??). thanks.
    Last edited by Delilah; 02-06-2017 at 04:00 AM.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

so are we supposed to wait 13 years or are you claiming 13 years have elapsed?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need more info to type you, maybe answer TheHotelAmbush Questionnaire

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a little more:

I learned how to knit from ESE, she made it a lot of fun and would get flustered by random conversation of a third person.
    Then SLI helped me along the way, correcting all the errors; alas made it seem more like work than hobby

Above was in a random drop-in so i didn't choose the people

OR, type me by my zodiac, aries:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    so are we supposed to wait 13 years or are you claiming 13 years have elapsed?
    you can do it just about NOW just throw a type and run!

I've only had one or two typing threads in my entire 'stay' here, even if i've had some morons pass judgements on my character many more times than that.

well, i guess it's sufficient information for basic things like si/ne or ni/se.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another friend had become spoiled confessing to me all his adventures with various girls for years on end, i don't know how i got him so spoiled like i didn't really need to know all the who and where and what he said and what she said and so on, maybe he'd fancied me a priest (????);

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ex-roommate says i should pick up boxing to come to my senses after a divorce that left me, well, senseless: my ex-husband went for everything, including the cat. Maybe she's right: i just turned down the paramedic without even realizing it. M. says i should just ditch it all and move to Cali, he says it's not worth it and forget about the cat it's pretty much lost.

M. says forget the landscape too, and its beauty and bits of my soul i'd left in it and in the trails, just call the whole massive thing off every last bit of it.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    i have a cat pet.
    !!! Tell us more.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

M. just says to dump everything and move to Cali, because he is in Cali. hm.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's two more pieces of information:
    I didn't get a lawyer for my divorce; I didn't go to the court hearing for my divorce.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I'd hate to bore somebody, like it makes me sensitive to things like clinging on, overstaying your welcome, all according to how I 'd judge a situation like and why not have this be type related?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    !!! Tell us more.
    The cat, who is a she and really lovely, is gone post-divorce i'm afraid but the typing thread is still here!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I'm doing this for myself as much as for anybody else, so might as well add more facts :

I look at a majority of things in my life in terms of skill: have i got the skills for that, for this and so on, whereas some other people might think in terms of goals (have i met my goals for this, etc)

I once hired a private detective and was neither impressed nor surprised by his findings as I'd already found as much myself beforehand.

Far be it from me to be a victim in a situation/ enough said. Delilah / felafel

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The rather puzzling and idiosyncratic way that you tend to communicate seems most typical of Ni leading types. What you've provided in this thread might suggest some Te. I recall you used to type as LII no?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i've had some morons pass judgements on my character many more times than that.
    You are playing with us 'morons', too?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush
    I'm like "Why, what, who?" at said communication. I don't get the point. That usually means is involved. See detective example. It has to be intuition as well, a lot of temporal and interest references.

All I know is, the style reminds me of @unsuccessfull Alphamale's. I don't know what he's talking about and what purpose it serves. It's rather Dadaistic. (Use this as a perfect signature quote.)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    You are playing with us 'morons', too?
    Lol no, by no means, that's a reference to the distant past. I just didn't know what information would be most relevant so I decided to include a few snippets of various experiences hoping that some of them might be relevant.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol no, by no means, that's a reference to the distant past. I just didn't know what information would be most relevant so I decided to include a few snippets of various experiences hoping that some of them might be relevant.
    Ohh there goes All righty

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by willowglass View Post
    Now that I think about it, you do seem to communicate similarly to user @Alomoes....
    I'm curious in what way? He selftypes as ILI and i rather think another type for me.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I've been inclined towards EII, but I couldn't tell ya why. I suppose just that you seem quirky and affectionate, and have expressed trouble setting down hard boundaries. My mind is still open. I like seeing your poetic and unpredictable words around this place.

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have thought IEI, or perhaps EII, although I think you seem quite Irrational. INFx seems likely to me in any case. (I can't plainly express what brought me to my conclusion other than your choice of language and phrasing...I may have more meaningful thoughts later!)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@willowglass: I'd got a few dichotomies that fit well, like strategy and constructivism and i do lean positivist, taciturn leanings too; there's a few others i've toyed with but decided to leave unanswered to surprise myself when i observe them irl and allow for stereotypes (oops, i meant subtypes j/k );

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vespertine View Post
    I have thought IEI, or perhaps EII, although I think you seem quite Irrational. INFx seems likely to me in any case. (I can't plainly express what brought me to my conclusion other than your choice of language and phrasing...I may have more meaningful thoughts later!)
    I know these are mostly impressions etc, but i mused on Ni for a bit and any descriptions of it or types and i really don't identify with being in Ni observant position, like I'd rather go the extreme - and have gone - in order to not be in the receiving end of others' actions; like under no circumstances do i allow myself to be in the receiving end nor do i care to play the poor-me victim card. But all in all I gather you're just musing this too and it's just an impression and thank you for it

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your avatar pics give me a sense of Si-valuing.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange: I had wanted to try LSI and see if the shoe fits

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Delilah, I think LSI or SLI are both possibilities.

About all I can really tell is that you are introverted. As for the rest, I don't really have enough relevant information.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are 13 years here?

i think the average opinion might be IEE.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akash View Post
    you are 13 years here?
    Hi Hm, on and off, with long periods of no activity, yes, 13 since when I became a member. Are you puzzled I'm wanting to reality-check type?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Delilah, I think LSI or SLI are both possibilities.

About all I can really tell is that you are introverted. As for the rest, I don't really have enough relevant information.
    I was joking on that, but I know we've not chatted much so there isn't much to go by. Thanks nonetheless.

I rather like this avatar, it has a certain something something to it even if i've generally espoused a bemused distance towards my avatars

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Hm, on and off, with long periods of no activity, yes, 13 since when I became a member. Are you puzzled I'm wanting to reality-check type?
    I'm puzzled. I think I prefer it when you say things no one else can understand and I have to guess from that. :>

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akash View Post
    I'm puzzled. I think I prefer it when you say things no one else can understand and I have to guess from that. :>
    me too, me too

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would guess you're an Ni lead of some sort. This whole thread is a little incomprehensible to me. I usually associate cryptic behavior with Ni and this thread is full of exactly that. I really can't see a sensing type for you. I guess I can kind of see some Te valuing in here but I'm not as sure about that. I don't really see how you could be a sensing type.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AbZero View Post
    I would guess you're an Ni lead of some sort. This whole thread is a little incomprehensible to me. I usually associate cryptic behavior with Ni and this thread is full of exactly that. I really can't see a sensing type for you. I guess I can kind of see some Te valuing in here but I'm not as sure about that. I don't really see how you could be a sensing type.
    It's disjointed, isn't it? I started out sharing a few snippets of my experiences and choices I'd made, at least that way the account is factual and maybe more useful imo. Thanks

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I remember feeling a vague Ne-dom/Alpha vibe about felafel.
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll pm u

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I'm doing this for myself as much as for anybody else, so might as well add more facts :

I look at a majority of things in my life in terms of skill: have i got the skills for that, for this and so on, whereas some other people might think in terms of goals (have i met my goals for this, etc)

I once hired a private detective and was neither impressed nor surprised by his findings as I'd already found as much myself beforehand.

Far be it from me to be a victim in a situation/ enough said. Delilah / felafel
    What exactly do you mean by goals here? This could be related to either Se or Te. Te is more about evaluating the effectiveness towards reaching certain goals or outcomes while Se is more about pushing yourself to achieve your goals.
    Last edited by AbZero; 05-02-2017 at 02:17 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AbZero View Post
    What exactly do you mean by goals here? This could be related to either Se or Te. Te is more about evaluating the effectiveness towards reaching certain goals or outcomes while Se is more about pushing yourself to achieve your goals.
    I suppose it's more a question for those who get oriented via goals, but for me i'd say for instance it's my goal to become really good at X - like a particular job track if it's work-related, or focus on my swimming style and become super-fly () if it's physical-related. But like i wanted to go into freelance and I thought of skills again, like I wondered if i had the appropriate skill set to go on a particular path: like would I be able to meet all the demands that particular freelance path places with the skills I have and how can i acquire them? I guess tho this is also a bit of phase since I'm thinking a lot about career these days. Does this clarify things somewhat?

I know some people think in terms of say income bracket they want to be in by certain stage in life, etc, and that's a bit different than my approach.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose it's more a question for those who get oriented via goals, but for me i'd say for instance it's my goal to become really good at X - like a particular job track if it's work-related, or focus on my swimming style and become super-fly () if it's physical-related. But like i wanted to go into freelance and I thought of skills again, like I wondered if i had the appropriate skill set to go on a particular path: like would I be able to meet all the demands that particular freelance path places with the skills I have and how can i acquire them? I guess tho this is also a bit of phase since I'm thinking a lot about career these days. Does this clarify things somewhat?
    Strong Ne + Te most likely. A type with high Se would be more focused on goals/outcomes rather than potential (of which skill is a special case).

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta NF

-Definitely not LSI/Ti-Valuing (Delta, Gamma > Alpha, beta)
    -Strong N impression.
    -After reading some posts, generally came off warm, bubbly and fuzzy, using emoticons and such etc (lol)... F > T

-Therefore Delta NF. (You also mentioned testing as INFJ in previous tests, so this is consistent)

IEE/ENFp

-Clearly comes off skeptical, (Te-valuing) and
    -Open to possibilities/potential, etc (+Ne)
    -Comes off slightly scatter-brained in describing life. (+Ne, -Ti)
    -Unable to narrow down a type despite being a long time member, also suggesting (+Ne, -Ti)
    -Emphasis on getting better/acquiring skills for your career and such. (Te-valuing)
    -Seem mixed on whether you were introverted or extroverted. But, I feel like most INFjs would know this in themselves (E > I)
    -You also tested/gave the impression that you were more spontaneous and free-spirited (P > J)

I'm gonna say ENFp > INFj

Last edited by Computer Loser; 05-02-2017 at 04:27 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know some people think in terms of say income bracket they want to be in by certain stage in life, etc, and that's a bit different than my approach.
    Yes, it seems as though you were talking about Se since you don't orient yourself towards goals which would make it a matter of perception

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast