Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a short message I just got from someone in gulenko's team. thought it might be worth sharing here:

Hey, I was in Kiev but relocated. Viktor is still in Kiev and still working online. Great resilience!
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great resilience indeed!
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Gulenko’s work is like 60% bullshit, that is 60% inaccurate because he is too imprecise. I agree that lsi and Eie are more common than 6.25% each but they certainly aren’t a majority of the human population. More Eastern Europeans are lsi se than pure black Africans which are I am sure are less than 5% lsi se, and LSi se and eie are among the types I have seen most as a disabled Virginian, and lsi se stand out because they’re so beautiful, strong, intelligent, because they take on tasks to the point of cleaning up peoples doo doo stains and attn seeking but them being more than 15% of the human population? Hell no. I wish they were as common as many people thought they were, but they are not.
    Source: trust me bruh i got this shit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardware Punk View Post
    Echidna1000 EIE-N
    Confuz LSI
    Nanooka EIE C or N
    Varlawend ILI-H
    The Exception EIE-N
    Shotgunfingers LSI-H
    Aliengelic IEI-CN
    Suspiria EIE-C
    Chakram LSI-N
    Sayonara ILI-C
    Thegreenfaerie LSI-HD
    Uncle Ave LSI-C
    Aster IEI-N
    Justalitnerd IEI-H
    Lolita SEE-N
    Mystery user who's identity I know but won't doxx EIE-N
    Viktor SLE-H
    Desert Financial ILI-C
    Megedy IEI-C
    Northstar SLE-C
    Sachmet LII-N
    Ouronis ILE-NH
    Peteronfiree LSI-NC
    Duschia EIE-H
    Ashlesha LSI-C
    Dangerouslandsvape LSI
    Cyberpunk SLE-H
    Squark LSI-DC
    Fay EIE-H
    Wesleh00 LSI-C
    Eudaimonia LSI-H

I may not update or post another list for a while.

May crunch some numbers later.
    Hey! Next time you (or anybody) updates the list, could you add my typing as well? G recently typed me ILI-H.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Hey! Next time you (or anybody) updates the list, could you add my typing as well? G recently typed me ILI-H.
    Are you Remembrance on Discord?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Echidna1000 EIE-N
    Confuz LSI
    Nanooka EIE C or N
    Varlawend ILI-H
    The Exception EIE-N
    Shotgunfingers LSI-H
    Aliengelic IEI-CN
    Suspiria EIE-C
    Chakram LSI-N
    Sayonara ILI-C
    Thegreenfaerie LSI-HD
    Uncle Ave LSI-C
    Aster IEI-N
    Justalitnerd IEI-H
    Lolita SEE-N
    Mystery user EIE-N
    Viktor SLE-H
    Desert Financial ILI-C
    Megedy IEI-C
    Northstar SLE-C
    Sachmet LII-N
    Ouronis ILE-NH
    Peteronfiree LSI-NC
    Duschia EIE-H
    Ashlesha LSI-C
    Dangerouslandsvape LSI
    Cyberpunk SLE-H
    Squark LSI-DC
    Fay EIE-H
    Wesleh00 LSI-C
    Eudaimonia LSI-H
    SaveYourself EIE-H
    Mantra ILI-H

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Are you Remembrance on Discord?
    Yes.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Sure! Though it looks like @Rune beat me to it.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything is ok with Victor he decided to stay in Kiev with his family. We (me and my daughter) are in Sweden now

a message from Anastasiia, the person who manages the contacts for typing interviews in Gulenko's school. for anyone who thinks Gulenko just does it for the money: I ask them about donating some money to their school since I've invested into cryptocurrencies years ago and looking at the situation in ukraine I thought it could help them, but they declined.

Thank you Thomas! There is no need to donate, but at the same time if you know someone who might be interested in video diagnostics via video by Victor that would be nice

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    a message from Anastasiia, the person who manages the contacts for typing interviews in Gulenko's school. for anyone who thinks Gulenko just does it for the money: I ask them about donating some money to their school since I've invested into cryptocurrencies years ago and looking at the situation in ukraine I thought it could help them, but they declined.
    FTR, I never thought that he did it for the money. I just like teasing him. Jordan Peterson on the other hand.....

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe one point I would like to make about Gulenko's LSI typings: Anastasiia made a brief comment about this type in a conversation I had with her, saying that it is a very common type in the world. I personally feel like it could be that Gulenko projects his own observation in ukraine into the West, which might not be as accurate. eastern europe definitely seems more Beta, a place where "alpha male" traits are very valued and masculinity is very important, traits that I associate with beta ST types, or at least they find them very important. I would argue that these types are more common in russia or ukraine, or at least it is easier for them to get ahead in society and be more "visible" to others. it could be that some people get LSI as type because gulenko's own observations might lead him to typings that are influenced by the idea that LSI are just very common. If you would think that they only make up 1% of the population, you might be inclined to not type people as LSI as often for example.

I would argue that discovering socionics, and delving into the theory already requires a higher degree of openess to experience in Big Five, which is somewhat related to intuition in socionics. it is not a theory that you accidently stumble upon on facebook etc. but it isn't just that, engaging in an obscure forum about the theory, and then finding Gulenko's website and its typing service, all of this requires quite a degree of research. I would say from a western point of view, the majority of people who do video interviews have 3D and 4D Ni, a desire to understand themselves and the root of things, the hidden agenda "to understand". it also requires being comfortable to sit in front of a camera to talk about yourself and your life. I guess the point I am making is that IEI is in my opinion the most likely type to do that.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe one point I would like to make about Gulenko's LSI typings: Anastasiia made a brief comment about this type in a conversation I had with her, saying that it is a very common type in the world. I personally feel like it could be that Gulenko projects his own observation in ukraine into the West, which might not be as accurate. eastern europe definitely seems more Beta, a place where "alpha male" traits are very valued and masculinity is very important, traits that I associate with beta ST types, or at least they find them very important. I would argue that these types are more common in russia or ukraine, or at least it is easier for them to get ahead in society and be more "visible" to others. it could be that some people get LSI as type because gulenko's own observations might lead him to typings that are influenced by the idea that LSI are just very common. If you would think that they only make up 1% of the population, you might be inclined to not type people as LSI as often for example.

I would argue that discovering socionics, and delving into the theory already requires a higher degree of openess to experience in Big Five, which is somewhat related to intuition in socionics. it is not a theory that you accidently stumble upon on facebook etc. but it isn't just that, engaging in an obscure forum about the theory, and then finding Gulenko's website and its typing service, all of this requires quite a degree of research. I would say from a western point of view, the majority of people who do video interviews have 3D and 4D Ni, a desire to understand themselves and the root of things, the hidden agenda "to understand". it also requires being comfortable to sit in front of a camera to talk about yourself and your life. I guess the point I am making is that IEI is in my opinion the most likely type to do that.
    I agree with your explanation about the beta NFs, but concerning the beta STs, could it be that types that value Ti and Ni and also have 1-2 D Feeling functions gravitate towards typology - especially a typology that explains interpersonal dynamics - out of a need to compensate for their weaknesses? Maybe they're not as alpha as the stereotype suggests - especially in Western society, which seems more gamma.

I met an LSI on this forum that described Socionics as a "key" to the personal realm.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with your explanation about the beta NFs, but concerning the beta STs, could it be that types that value Ti and Ni and also have 1-2 D Feeling functions gravitate towards typology - especially a typology that explains interpersonal dynamics - out of a need to compensate for their weaknesses? Maybe they're not as alpha as the stereotype suggests - especially in Western society, which seems more gamma.

I met an LSI on this forum that described Socionics as a "key" to the personal realm.
    By alpha I mean that they're not as masculine and dominating, not the quadra.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh I have told a couple of LSI about socionics and they are usually quite interested in the theory but I find it more difficult to believe that a lot of them would deliberately search for it on their own considering that they have Ne as PolR. Having Fi Role, I can only say that the intertype relationship aspects of socionics are one of the least interesting aspects of the theory for me. I do not pay attention to how people relate to one another. It's nice to know the concept of duality I guess but duals are so fundamentally different that you can't really actively plan to get in contact with them anyway. the only way I use it is that I usually spend a lot of time with alpha/beta types and try to minimize the contact to the rest. or I figure out a couple's type and see that they are in a superego or conflict relationship for example.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh I have told a couple of LSI about socionics and they are usually quite interested in the theory but I find it more difficult to believe that a lot of them would deliberately search for it on their own considering that they have Ne as PolR. Having Fi Role, I can only say that the intertype relationship aspects of socionics are one of the least interesting aspects of the theory for me. I do not pay attention to how people relate to one another. It's nice to know the concept of duality I guess but duals are so fundamentally different that you can't really actively plan to get in contact with them anyway. the only way I use it is that I usually spend a lot of time with alpha/beta types and try to minimize the contact to the rest. or I figure out a couple's type and see that they are in a superego or conflict relationship for example.
    To be honest, I see no reason why they can't get to this website on their own via Se. A lot of the LSIs get banned from other typology forums for being too rowdy. This website provides a more lax alternative.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to Gulenko the type most likely to get into obscure theories and relatively unknown authors is EIE-H rather than IEI.

I trust G.'s typings (I'm referring to his "Famous" gallery on his website) because although I am obviously not acquainted with the 64 types IRL, I have a preference for a couple of them, reason why I have an easier time recognizing different people that superficially may show variation but are all of the same type all the same. The people in his gallery are a very vivid echo of the people I know that I would type a certain way despite subtype, so I don't get the fuzz about some of his typings which very obviously reflect the reality I know. What I do is just amplify G.'s dexterity and surmise that, If he could capture a certain type so well, he might be just as good with the rest.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest, I see no reason why they can't get to this website on their own via Se.
    The way you write that makes me imagine an LSI violently pressing the keys of his keyboard to push through to this site lol. Se is the concrete perception of reality. You pay attention to people's posture, their height, physical strength, the specific details in your surroundings. It has little to do with the internal psychological state of yourself and other people, which Ni types perceive. If anything, LSI find socionics interesting bc of Ni as HA

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way you write that makes me imagine an LSI violently pressing the keys of his keyboard to push through to this site lol. Se is the concrete perception of reality. You pay attention to people's posture, their height, physical strength, the specific details in your surroundings. It has little to do with the internal psychological state of yourself and other people, which Ni types perceive. If anything, LSI find socionics interesting bc of Ni as HA
    How LSI reaches Socioniks.net lol

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    According to Gulenko the type most likely to get into obscure theories and relatively unknown authors is EIE-H rather than IEI.

I trust G.'s typings (I'm referring to his "Famous" gallery on his website) because although I am obviously not acquainted with the 64 types IRL, I have a preference for a couple of them, reason why I have an easier time recognizing different people that superficially may show variation but are all of the same type all the same. The people in his gallery are a very vivid echo of the people I know that I would type a certain way despite subtype, so I don't get the fuzz about some of his typings which very obviously reflect the reality I know. What I do is just amplify G.'s dexterity and surmise that, If he could capture a certain type so well, he might be just as good with the rest.
    Every time I come up with an innovative thought about typology, I eventually come to find that Gulenko beat me to it. I remember back when I was still interested in MBTI, I would attempt to draw correlations between "cognitive forms" (we could call them) and types. I surmised that some Ni types had what I now know to be Dialectical Algorithmic processing. I also theorized that cognition was essentially an energy process, a theory that I found out was captured in Model G. I also figured that, because themes among rings of supervision exist, themes among rings of benefit relations must also exist. I found out that Model G covers the benefit relation patterns as well. I even figured that functions must give way to each other in a certain order, or ring, which I think is also covered in Model G.

My point is that because I was an honest actor searching for truth during this course of discovery, and because Gulenko beat me to many of the same conclusions, I must also concede that Gulenko is probably an honest actor as well. Hence, I am very passionate about his typings and theories. I hope to reach his level some day and maybe surpass him in terms of what we can innovate about the Jungian Typology.

Maybe my passion would better be spent doing something more lucrative, but regardless, I have to have respect for the man's work. Many people don't share the same passion, but I hope that by sharing my story, others will have a greater understanding of why I'm here doing what I'm doing.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How LSI reaches Socioniks.net lol
    Me

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me
    Unreal Tournament is a great game, so understandable.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Me
    Do you do it in German as well?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    Do you do it in German as well?
    Throwing a tantrum always sounds best in German.

When I was in 6th grade, I was obsessed with drawing rocket ships. (No Freudian analysis, please.) I spent months on the task of drawing the perfect rocket. I drew rockets on the launch pad, I drew rockets in space with a backdrop of stars, I consulted fellow 6th graders on the true form of rockets.
    One girl in my class told me that rocket nose cones are always red. I had never seen a real rocket; maybe she had, so from then on, I drew all my rockets with red nose cones.

One day, I drew what I considered to be the perfect rocket. I placed the drawing on the desk in my room at home, and one of my little sisters got into my room and tore it apart.

When I discovered this, I screamed. I howled. I fell on the floor and started beating the floor with my fists.

All this noise brought my mother and my two sisters to the door. My mother said “What’s wrong?”

I stood up and showed her the pieces of paper which contained parts of my drawing and said that my sister had torn up my rocket ship drawing.

My mother quickly pushed the ragged edges of the pieces together and said “Some tape will make this as good as new.”

This outraged me further.

”No! It will never be as good as new!”, I screamed.

My mother and my sisters looked at me for a minute, and then they all started laughing at me for my ridiculous performance.

Something inside of me changed at that moment. I never let them see me cry again, no matter what they did.

The next year, I started learning German.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bourne Idenity (movie) Marie cursing is always enchanting. The first few seconds of this clip start with a little of it.

Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Throwing a tantrum always sounds best in German.

When I was in 6th grade, I was obsessed with drawing rocket ships. (No Freudian analysis, please.) I spent months on the task of drawing the perfect rocket. I drew rockets on the launch pad, I drew rockets in space with a backdrop of stars, I consulted fellow 6th graders on the true form of rockets.
    One girl in my class told me that rocket nose cones are always red. I had never seen a real rocket; maybe she had, so from then on, I drew all my rockets with red nose cones.

One day, I drew what I considered to be the perfect rocket. I placed the drawing on the desk in my room at home, and one of my little sisters got into my room and tore it apart.

When I discovered this, I screamed. I howled. I fell on the floor and started beating the floor with my fists.

All this noise brought my mother and my two sisters to the door. My mother said “What’s wrong?”

I stood up and showed her the pieces of paper which contained parts of my drawing and said that my sister had torn up my rocket ship drawing.

My mother quickly pushed the ragged edges of the pieces together and said “Some tape will make this as good as new.”

This outraged me further.

”No! It will never be as good as new!”, I screamed.

My mother and my sisters looked at me for a minute, and then they all started laughing at me for my ridiculous performance.

Something inside of me changed at that moment. I never let them see me cry again, no matter what they did.

The next year, I started learning German.
    Drawing rockets is very interesting, very technical, very complex. I guess you must be a warp drive traveler from tomorrow-world. Taming internal volts of the thinking cap to go mind power haywire with tinkering and doodling on such a hard edition of math in metronome is very square-like, but of course, only squares get the highest success.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    The time is alway right to do what is right.
    Become who you are.
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve only managed to get one person interested enough in typology to read the G book. And that was my ILI son. So yeah maybe there is something about certain types wanting to investigate deeper and actually finding the sites. Like G’s site. To actually be typed. Because my ILI son was starting to get that deep. Until his school called me about not doing his work and I had to have a little talk to him about that lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if he's one of our forumites, but here is a man who has been recently typed by Gulenko. He got ILI-C.

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I decided to purchase his typing service while Kiev still exists. A few years ago I made a type-me thread where I'll post my video I made for Victor and maybe some of you wanna chime in and give me your opinion. I thought it'd be fun to see the different opinions people have.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chad got typed by Gulenko possibly almost 10 months ago but it seems he's recorded his feedback video only recently. He was typed ILI-C.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    SLE-NC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm having Gulenko type me after a bit of umming and arring and a discount solidifying my decision. Since I self-type as SLE and everyone agrees I have good Se and Te, I joke about the possibility of Gulenko deciding that after all this, I'm actually an ESE

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sent my second video yesterday. I'm not waiting for a surprise but we will see.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sent my second video yesterday. I'm not waiting for a surprise but we will see.
    How long was your second video?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysm View Post
    How long was your second video?
    7 minutes.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7 minutes.
    How many questions did you answer? I got 12 questions and it took me 30 minutes to answer them all.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How many questions did you answer? I got 12 questions and it took me 30 minutes to answer them all.
    LOL. 12 questions. It seems like I have a weird talent for this so don't worry [for instance I compressed my months long lab work into 7 pages and it surprised others so]. Seems like lots of people have gone way past 7 minutes.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-NC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL. 12 questions. It seems like I have a weird talent for this so don't worry [for instance I compressed my months long lab work into 7 pages and it surprised others so]. Seems like lots of people have gone way past 7 minutes.
    I was wondering how the Hell I was supposed to answer the first few questions in 7 minutes nevermind 12 of them lol. I don't feel like I've actually said anything he can go on. I feel like it's some kind of Te/Ti test he's devised.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7 minutes.
    Shortest second video ever

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Malandro View Post
    I was wondering how the Hell I was supposed to answer the first few questions in 7 minutes nevermind 12 of them lol. I don't feel like I've actually said anything he can go on. I feel like it's some kind of Te/Ti test he's devised.
    I feel exactly the same.

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He typed me as EIE creative subtype. I feel this is fairly accurate. It's one of the types I've considered myself being for more than a day. And it is common for EIE's to, sort of, play a role, put on different faces. I do wonder how accurate he is because he did only get to watch 30 minutes of me in a certain emotional and social state.