Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female LIIs, INTj women

Creepy-Snaps

Default Female LIIs, INTj women

Do they exist?

In the history of this forum, 5+ years... we've had warrior-librarian... ANYONE ELSE???

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ashton.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Ashton.
    Lol.

TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course they do.
    You just need to know where to look. I was actually friends with a lot of them now that i think back on my high school friends.
    EII, INFj Intuitive subtype (The Teacher)

6w5 Type Stacking: Sp/Sx/So

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Joven Erudito89 View Post
    Of course they do.
    You just need to know where to look. I was actually friends with a lot of them now that i think back on my high school friends.
    Names and numbers please?

TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL
    Sorry we weren't that close. We just happened to be involved in the same things. Like tutoring refugee students, and student government. Plus i might not be right since i don't know the theory well.

Creepy-Snaps

LOL
    Sorry we weren't that close. We just happened to be involved in the same things. Like tutoring refugee students, and student government. Plus i might not be right since i don't know the theory well.
    Do you know what they're doing now? Or where LIIs out of school would be?

And I think you're self-typed correctly as EII, so you must know the theory decently well.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

totally posted this in the wrong thread

Ti sub:
    Michelle Monaghan
    Caroline Dhavernas
    Amanda Anka
    Lara Flynn Boyle

Ne sub:
    Anna Gunn
    Heather Mills
    Ann Ward
    Kathy Greenwood
    Valentina Lisitsa
    Anna Rossinelli
    Amelia Curran
    Claire Danes
    Uma Thurman

Subtype unsure:
    Beth Littleford

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just met an adorable LII female at my school. She is everything an Se PoLR Fe seeking girl should be. Frail, quiet, nerdy, prone to excessive laughter about things that are not terribly funny. I love her. She got her bachelor's in mathematical modeling.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mediator Kam View Post
    prone to excessive laughter about things that are not terribly funny.
    Is that LII behavior? If so, MORE LII CONFIRMATION FOR ME (laughs at childish puns)
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks.
    No i have no idea where they are now. I didn't keep in touch with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Or where LIIs out of school would be?
    Well i have a brother who is an LII, so i'll think up some places a female LII would be.

Creepy-Snaps

I just met an adorable LII female at my school. She is everything an Se PoLR Fe seeking girl should be. Frail, quiet, nerdy, prone to excessive laughter about things that are not terribly funny. I love her. She got her bachelor's in mathematical modeling.
    So this is what I should be looking for?

Well i have a brother who is an LII, so i'll think up some places a female LII would be.
    Thank you, any ideas yet?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh go on OKCupid and make sure you answer the question "Does intelligence turn you on?" in the affirmative. Also look for girls that look like they are staring off blankly into space... LII girls come onto me all the time. I think it's a matter of "god I'm surrounded by jerks who just want me for my body. Why can't someone challenge me with their mind?!"

Another thing: LII girls try to keep to themselves. They do this deliberately, to avoid attention. They will, for example, wait until everyone else leaves before leaving class.

Cute LII I'm courting now:
    http://www.okcupid.com/profile/techgirl2
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 11-10-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK my female LII friend hasn't been on in the last 2 days... did someone say something to her, or something?

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"In virtual space Robespierres are basically just the male sex. Perhaps because women rarely tipiruyut in so grotesque a Boolean." - http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Profiles-Ever

I'm not sure what the second sentence collapses into, but you get the gist.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright this is where my brother goes.
    I thought this might help:
    Bookstores (Anime section)
    Library
    Video game stores
    Whole Foods Grocery store (veggie section, since he eats healthier than i do)

Sorry i know this isn't much. Honestly my brother is more of a homebody. He usually does what he needs to do, and gets home to play video games, hang out or do homework.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I remember oyburger...also I think Mrs kensington is female.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do they exist?

In the history of this forum, 5+ years... we've had warrior-librarian... ANYONE ELSE???
    Yes, we do exist.

Like to think we are where we are valued for our skills...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ORION View Post
    Yes, we do exist.

Like to think we are where we are valued for our skills...
    Hey cutie
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is everything an Se PoLR Fe seeking girl should be. Frail, quiet, nerdy, prone to excessive laughter about things that are not terribly funny. I love her.
    Heeeey, how you doin'?

TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sister is an LII I think. . . . either that or an INFj or ISTj, [haven't quite decided.] But she's a terrible cook. Seriously, she says that she cleans a lot. . . but every time I come it's, can you clean this and that and this for me? And oh I'm hungry btw, can I borrow your cheese? Or, can I eat some of your lasanga or mac and cheese?

It's gotten to the point where when she goes off to work I take care of the dog, and when she comes home I have food made for her, and the house is cleaned as best as I possibly can, [there are days that I can't do that, but I try to. When I can't she goes into a tizzy. . . ]

The only way to make her happy is to clean things the way she likes things cleaned, and to cook things, but to cook things in a kind of way "that doesn't hurt her equipment". And she's very particular as to how that's done. She also has some really weird pet peeves, like, don't put the dishes in the sink when they're dirty. And don't use any chemicals to clean. . . etc.

And that's not mentioning all of her numerous allergies. Seriously, she is allergic to almost EVERYTHING. It gets to the point that even my ESE brain can't keep up with all of the rules and allergies, and I tend to break a rule, or use something that she is allergic to at least once a week. . . . and it's not like I do it on purpose. It's just that difficult to remember everything that she needs, on top of my needs. . .

She's very demanding though at times. . . but then she'll be really nice to me other times. She is good for me though because she's constantly reminding me that "I've forgotten to do x, y, z that I needed to do that day," etc. But we can definitely get on each other's nerves because she's really goal-oriented and I'm very flighty.

But don't get me wrong, I do love her.

I have another two INTj girl-friends, and one of them is very laid-back and lets people kind of tell her what to do. . . which I get upset about, because no one should take advantage of someone who's as capable as she is. And then I have another INTj friend that is very much in your face, [she's in the military] and very demanding of everyone around her. . . her kick-ass attitude cracks me up all the time because I'm one of the very few that she doesn't treat that way.

But yeah, even though I think they're all LII, there are definite differences in subtypes and that does make a difference in the overall relationship. I think the one thing that they all have in common is that education is foremost in their goals in life and that they can tend to be study-aholics. For example, my sister is taking two classes and she studies at least twenty hours a week.

[EDIT]

Also, all of the LII girl cooks that I know tend to be very precise in everything that they do. They will carefully measure out the ingredients just so, according to the recipe, and then have a thermometer to be able to keep tabs on the temperature, and it has to be "just perfect".

I even knew one once that kept the same exact pan and always used the same exact pan for that recipe.

Tbh, I kind of laughed.

'Cause I'm like Paula Dean, oh it says four tablespoons of butter? Who cares. Let's put in almost a half a cup.

It reminds me of this one time I had with my sister and she was cooking for guests, [almost always a disaster in the making that I tend to end up fixing.]

She was trying to make spaghetti sauce for the spaghetti, and she was like, "this tastes nothing like yours, it's just bad. Can you fix it?" So I taste it, and of course it tastes awful, [why I never trust recipes.] And I'm like, ok, and I just start plopping things in and she's like, what are you doing? Haha. And of course, I'm like, "fixing your sauce. " And so I end up fixing it, and she's like, "how much of every ingredient did you use so that I can fix the recipe?" And I'm like, "I have no idea. "

So yeah, the way that LII's cook is very unique. I often feel sorry for them and up telling them to get out of the kitchen while I make something for them.

It's kind of sad because my sister will try and bake for me sometimes, and I don't want to hurt her feelings, so I'll end up eating it and thinking to myself, "this is really gross". But I'll make sure that I drink some strong coffee with it or something to get rid of the horrified expression on my face so that I can eat it with a smile.

I've often ended up cooking for her when we've had guests over.

Tbh, I've never understood how she can eat her own food. But hey, I'm a food snob.

So in a nutshell:

INTj: And now you take one teaspoon, very carefully level, you can't have a rounded teaspoon it must be level, and then you put it in with your flour. And for your milk, don't forgot to use a liquid measuring glass to measure it.

ESFj: And now you take a pinch of salt and a few handfuls of flour with about a half of a mug full of milk and mix it together to make your dough.

Last edited by yellow82; 02-02-2012 at 02:10 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do they exist?
    Yes, they do exist.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... ANYONE ELSE???
    Aerorobyn.

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of my best IRL friends is a female LII. And I've met a few others in typology communities, at least two friends come to mind. I'm not 100% of the ratio on here specifically though.
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know quite a lot irl. They tend to be Ti subtypes though, and can be quite common depending on where you live, and stuff. Generally speaking, you'll find them in STEM programs, and they tend to be quiet, and maybe a bit cold sometimes.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I’ve encountered 1 or 2. If my impressions are correct, then:

• They’ll voice, more than others, their judgements with direct statements such as ‘well, that paper doesn’t make any sense’ or ‘the author is wrong’. In fact, they’ll be the first phrases to come out of their mouth when you ask them what they think.
    • They generally have a neutral face. If you linger on it, they seem to be secretly evaluating you with their intelligent eyes (it can be one sexy stare…ESE boys must get so turned on by it). This changes when they encounter something that somehow goes against the expected. They can put on the most blatant ‘what has this person just said/done?’ expression.
    • Can appear a little shy.
    • Maybe some of them have little sense of situation. For example, if you ask them if they’ve watched a certain film and the answer is yes, they’ll go on and spit out the biggest spoiler. In front of everybody in the room. When the reason you asked them if they had in the first place was to encourage the people present who hadn’t, the latter being something the INTj was very well aware of and which would very obviously preclude spoilers.
    • Into science and *insert sci-fi series of books/whatever*? Hell yeah, long live stereotypes.
    • They can have a distinctive tone of voice and set of inflections. I’m only mentioning this because I've noticed it in possible INTjs women from different countries, so nationality does not seem to be a factor.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Rusal, what if anything of what you listed do you think is more typical of the women than the men? I'm curious.

IMO, LII women seem more typically wistful and detached than the men, even if they're more social, go out more frequently, and so on. I haven't met a very large number, but my impression is that though might talk slightly more readily than the men, and be more expressive, they generally think less about what they're going to say, and so can come off as more blunt, and maybe it influences why they seem more detached. Again, this is just my impression; take it with a grain of salt.

Hi, @Whisper!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @Rusal, what if anything of what you listed do you think is more typical of the women than the men? I'm curious.

IMO, LII women seem more typically wistful and detached than the men, even if they're more social, go out more frequently, and so on.
    Maybe the voice inflections but I’m not so sure. What I noted over time is that the bluntness has softened or maybe I just got used to it. What I also noticed is that, although she presents her logic flawlessly and beautifully, I somehow manage to leave conversation with her still not sold on some of her conclusions sometimes. What is happening is her Ti leading makes her integrate facts into a bigger system, but my Ti mobilizing makes me carry around non-integrated random facts but in a bigger quantity or that are more ‘out there’ at least, in a way that they serve to puncture other people's conclusions. Ti-leads then walk around believing they are right and Ti-mobilizing that everyone is wrong.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can it be that female LIIs are slightly less focused? That's why we may "think less about what we're going to say". It can be that we often listen only partly and sometimes get "awaken" by something we think we should respond to, still being not 100% present. Also, it may seem more blunt or extroverted becouse of that - imagine someone suddenly awaken, such person often speaks too loudly and emotionaly.

Take into account that female brain is wired differently, everything is connected for us, so every thought brings A LOT of other and it's hard to stay focused being an analyst. I kind of want to say what I have to say as fast as possible, like I was affraid that the current thought will get burried under new ones (it actually happens pretty often).

What's more, from my personal expirience, it's often that being a women it's more difficult to make people listen, esspecialy on topics and in societies dominated by men. So sometimes I have trouble to break through with what I want to say or I'm tired trying, so I keep quiet until I explode, and then... it's pretty blunt.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Whisper View Post

Take into account that female brain is wired differently, everything is connected for us, so every thought brings A LOT of other and it's hard to stay focused being an analyst. I kind of want to say what I have to say as fast as possible, like I was affraid that the current thought will get burried under new ones (it actually happens pretty often)
    Not trying to go full SJW, but this hasn’t been my personal experience. If I really relax I can spend hours barely thinking of anything. Unless there’s a focused activity going on my mind is pretty blank most of the time. “Thinking of nothing” Don’t think it’s a female thing. A busy mind could just be Ne ego? idk

The ones I’ve met have a soft voice with the exception of an elder LII woman who tried to instill Fe in others at every opportunity she got. Her mannerisms weren’t annoying, they were kind of dorky and cute. But people still didn’t like her because she was somewhat anal and really REALLY exacting when it came to specific technical procedures. So I guess they still have people issues. Very focused and precise. More so than most people I’ve ever met. Science nerd who was friends with doctors and teachers. Her clothes were kind of oversized, ill-fitting, and always wore ugly ass sketchers. She also had an INSANE amount of pets: dogs, cats, bunnies, snakes, sugar glider. Like 15 in total?? Haha

edit: She was pretty awesome she would go on these semi-rants on anti-vaxxers and other similar folks lmao. i mean she was composed and calm but you could tell stupid people irritated her. a mix of distaste and astonishment of how selfish people are. She also liked volunteering for the community! Not too sure bc I barely paid attention but she did stuff for homeless ppl I think. In her photos surrounded with other volunteers she had a HUGE smile, very happy
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 11-16-2020 at 07:07 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Maybe the voice inflections but I’m not so sure. What I noted over time is that the bluntness has softened or maybe I just got used to it. What I also noticed is that, although she presents her logic flawlessly and beautifully, I somehow manage to leave conversation with her still not sold on some of her conclusions sometimes. What is happening is her Ti leading makes her integrate facts into a bigger system, but my Ti mobilizing makes me carry around non-integrated random facts but in a bigger quantity or that are more ‘out there’ at least, in a way that they serve to puncture other people's conclusions. Ti-leads then walk around believing they are right and Ti-mobilizing that everyone is wrong.
    What you describe all seems accurate of my experience with SEIs. When I was in a relationship with one, it often felt like the SEI kept probing me to explain things or give thoughts on them. When I did it usually felt she wasn't satisfied with whatever I said. She'd give occasional disconnected criticisms of what I said in those instances, and when I responded she generally fell silent, often seemingly upset or annoyed. It felt like she was an eternal critic.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    I know quite a lot irl. They tend to be Ti subtypes though, and can be quite common depending on where you live, and stuff. Generally speaking, you'll find them in STEM programs, and they tend to be quiet, and maybe a bit cold sometimes.
    and usually they are unhealthy vegetarians or vegans who can't make up their minds about what it is they are going to eat, asking a million questions related to their supposed allergies or intolerances, only to end up choosing something that contains something they're allergic to, but that's okay because it does not contain too much of it.

if I ever start my own restaurant, I'm going to have a big sign above the door: Sorry, no vegetarian or vegan dinners served here!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    What you describe all seems accurate of my experience with SEIs. When I was in a relationship with one, it often felt like the SEI kept probing me to explain things or give thoughts on them. When I did it usually felt she wasn't satisfied with whatever I said. She'd give occasional disconnected criticisms of what I said in those instances, and when I responded she generally fell silent, often seemingly upset or annoyed. It felt like she was an eternal critic.
    Socionically that makes total sense. SEIs only accept BS from ILEs and IEEs.

ETA: here is the reason: "...Thus, for Ne-base types, an Ne-possibility is a self-realization of a phenomenon, whereas for Ne-creatives, an Ne-possibility boils down to an optimal adjustment to the system." It's the latter part that annoys SEIs.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zoë The Exasperated Historian
    mb
    ILI or SLI is also quite possible

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange (rip) has an LII sis

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    @Adam Strange (rip) has an LII sis
    What? Adam died?
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII women will continue to reign supreme over their opposite-identical sex <3

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    What? Adam died?
    His account did lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast