Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EIE Men / ENFj males

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I assume you are trying to draw a parallel between the actions of an LSI and an LIE. Seems kind of a stretch to me, especially since I'm seeking ESI because they are so damn' cute.
    No, that was me pointing out the post was a request for Fi-Se. Fi-Se breaks relationships by setting up a boundary. ESI turtles.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I assume you are trying to draw a parallel between the actions of an LSI and an LIE. Seems kind of a stretch to me, especially since I'm seeking ESI because they are so damn' cute.
    "Cute" is really not what the "aggressor" types are like, especially the "negativist" aggressors like ESIs. Even the Fi-ESIs, who present themselves as stable, even, balanced and calm, at some point turn to pressing, as I heard an Fi-ESI housemate tell her (non-dual EJ) boyfriend "to obey her" many times - and there's really nothing "adorable" in all this attempt to press him to obey her (although it tends to be unexpected, and perhaps satisfying and sexually inviting to the LIEs).

If she manages to make someone obey – she secretly feels satisfied but does not openly show this.
    ^ http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ion-(Filatova)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    "Cute" is really not what the "aggressor" types are like, especially the "negativist" aggressors like ESIs. Even the Fi-ESIs, who present themselves as stable, even, balanced and calm, at some point turn to pressing, as I heard an Fi-ESI housemate tell her (non-dual EJ) boyfriend "to obey her" many times - and there's really nothing "adorable" in all this attempt to press him to obey her (although it tends to be unexpected, and perhaps satisfying and sexually inviting to the LIEs).
    She sounds like a bitch. Being a bitch is not type related. Even though there are people (here) that like to pretend it is.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@silke

You can disagree with me and that is fine. I respect your knowledge and experience, greatly, especially giving appreciation towards your large database of translations. I have seen your expressed attitudes towards ESI, for example the Dr Phil episode, for several years. In general the overall feel might be right, but you fail to notice many nuances regarding FiSe and I am, frankly, a little irritated in seeing them.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Jeremy8419
    No, I didn't "forget" the "hahaha" I was being dead serious. And interesting point, I just always assumed LIE women were 'massive' in size and bossy, I'm super short/reserved.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LSI Stripper View Post
    @Jeremy8419
    No, I didn't "forget" the "hahaha" I was being dead serious. And interesting point, I just always assumed LIE women were 'massive' in size and bossy, I'm super short/reserved.
    That's their low Fi. Their Se is normative, but they don't recognize when it starts to damage relationships.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's up with EIE and IEI being dubbed ******
    *edits* Holy shit did it really just bleep out H i t l e r ???? ^
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*edits* Holy shit did it really just bleep out H i t l e r ???? ^
    Welcome to the 16types!

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I drop the F bomb here on a daily basis and it bleeps out a historical figures name.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Because Hitler was a famous evil EIE. They can all be little Hitler's if you allow them to be, really. They can also be angels, though. This is why EIE's needs an LSI's to beat that ass.
    I want an angel EIE.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's probably best to not try and assign a type to Adolf.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want an angel EIE.
    You have to make them be an angel. That's kinda the point.

Are you going to be a good girl?
    Yes. I'll be a good girl.
    If you're not a good girl, I'll have to punish you.
    I'll be a goof girl. I promise.
    Okay, but I expect you to ....
    I will! I promise.
    That's my good girl.

Now go do this...

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you shittin me
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Are you shittin me
    Yes, honey.... he is banned from the shoutbox too and those who are banned tend to be more aggressive.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's no fucking way I'm telling a grown man what to do and saying be a good boy, what would they offer except another chore on LSIs list. This is all wrong.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    You have to make them be an angel. That's kinda the point.

Are you going to be a good girl?
    Yes. I'll be a good girl.
    If you're not a good girl, I'll have to punish you.
    I'll be a goof girl. I promise.
    Okay, but I expect you to ....
    I will! I promise.
    That's my good girl.

Now go do this...
    Are you shittin me
    Delta Caregiver with a penchant for bondage meets female Beta Aggressor. Sparks fly, Hijinks ensue.

LSI Stripper, if you haven't seen it already, you might want to check out Erotic Attitudes: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...otic-Attitudes

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta Caregiver with a penchant for bondage meets female Beta Aggressor. Sparks fly, Hijinks ensue.

LSI Stripper, if you haven't seen it already, you might want to check out Erotic Attitudes: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...otic-Attitudes
    I'm EII lol. LSI is my super-ego, so I understand it from a "yeah, I guess I have to do this at least some" perspective. That's an accurate scenario though. LSI force of laws and EIE desire to be the obedient good girl.
    "Unconsciously gets inspired by an idea or possibility to show his best when defendig some cause. He is flattered by being presented as a champion, standard-bearer or defender of a just cause, protector of dear persons or values."

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Yes, honey.... he is banned from the shoutbox too and those who are banned tend to be more aggressive.
    And those who don't tend to be passive aggressive? Interesting.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

And those who don't tend to be passive aggressive? Interesting.
    I am NA- yes. If questions, address them to @n0ki

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I am NA- yes. If questions, address them to @n0ki
    NA?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by metaphoriac View Post
    Honey, if I'm manipulating you, you won't know it - so it will fly with you. But it's cute that you think your Fe DS can detect my Fe manipulations.
    Actually, it's possible. I learnt a lot from hanging out with some manipulative Fe ego girls back in school and a few more experiences later were also interesting to analyze. When I say manipulative, I mean people trying to use their emotional skills purely for self-serving goals.

So this Jeremy dude/woman is a troll right? Or is that taboo to say? Is it one of those public secrets around here that everyone knows but nobody says?
    It's not taboo, heh.
    Last edited by Myst; 01-31-2016 at 01:48 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

(snip)

"Pole Ninja" - no decent man will date that. Get a real job or even no job at all and maybe then someone will want you. Yuck.
    Given your spat with Eliza, you sure could do with some open-mindedness yourself. She gets paid for having a specific skill-set, it's a job whether you like it or not.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"Pole Ninja" - no decent man will date that. Get a real job or even no job at all and maybe then someone will want you. Yuck.
    Lol at you thinking you're a "decent man". You also probably describe yourself as "nice".

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol, if not wanting to practice someone else's religion is close-minded - a religion that I was traumatized by (her posts triggered multiple panic attacks) - I'm glad to stay that way. People like her have caused the death of my friends.

But sure, I'll concede it is a job. So is being a hitman/assassin. That is also a job. Her job is rubbing her crotch on a piece of metal. Real fucking skillset there.
    Seems I mis-expressed myself: I completely agree with you that Eliza was way out of line and I would not in a million years say that you should "empathise with her" or whatever crap. However it's ironic, given that Eliza was close-minded to you, that you should do the same thing to Pole Ninja.

*shrug* Athletic and dancing skills and in many cases heavy-duty emotional labour (and maybe other stuff.) Hopefully people who dislike her job will self-select out of her dating pool so she can find someone decent for her.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

You might be exceptionally perceptive, then. I eat Fe DS types for breakfast with my manipulations. Fi valuers are even easier to manipulate because they can't "see through" the Fe emotionalism. They think it is all deeply felt.
    Ne is also quite useful for manipulation.

Ah, so this forum openly tolerates this troll. Nice. Wow.
    I don't... mu4 is still too patient, it seems.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, if not wanting to practice someone else's religion is close-minded - a religion that I was traumatized by (her posts triggered multiple panic attacks) - I'm glad to stay that way. People like her have caused the death of my friends.

But sure, I'll concede it is a job. So is being a hitman/assassin. That is also a job. Her job is rubbing her crotch on a piece of metal. Real fucking skillset there.
    Pole tricks. Break dancing on a stick. My crotch never touches the pole, that's for the new girls with no talent. Men want me the way I am, pole dancer or not (in response to your other comment). Pole dancing is a real job, I fill out W2's just like any other tax payer, clock in/out, got licensed, background checked/fingerprinted, and I have a certified pole instructor train me to become better at my trade. Being a hitman is illegal, by the way.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for this explanation. It was more than I deserved. You actually explained things so clearly here that my misunderstandings about your profession have vanished. I have a lot of respect for you. It sounds difficult (like many other jobs) and a craft to hone (again, like many other jobs). It also sounds physically demanding. I have a desk job, ha. You are impressive.

I'm weirdly attracted to your ability to calmly and logically respond to my hysterical explosion upthread. Wow. Maybe you are my dual after all, ha ha. <3
    Yes, I can explain things logically even tho I am thinking, "Wow, someone needs to donkey punch this fucktard from behind already." You're not my dual, I'm LSI, not LII.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I was thinking I was EIE there. I might be ESE. I'm really not sure. I could be either one. Dual or semidual then. Yes, that is impressive. I cannot check my emotions that much.
    Ah, well I didn't know you were leaning on EIE, I remember seeing ESE in your stats.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Meta's typing thread is closed so I'll just post it here that I still firmly believe meta to be a very clear cut EIE-Fe. Pretty clear conflict with the deltas on this forum and way too dramatic and grandiose for ESE or any other type.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

In my experience (and an LSI guy's), EIE men are either totally smooth and on top of the world; or whiny losers who are emotional wrecks, looking for a savior.
    In the LSI's words: "They are either really great or totally messed up."

If you come across an unhealthy Type 3 EIE, then yes, they are most likely going to be narcissistic manipulators who can rip your heart out. Or, they are totally vacant deep-down from wearing all those masks all the time.

Most EIEs are Type 2, so they tend to be helpful, likable, charming and enthusiastic on the positive side; emotionally unstable and like clingy mommas on the negative side.

Whether an EIE man is great or horrible depends largely on how they are doing in life, how many people they are in positive contact with, how fulfilled they feel, etc.
    If I were a female LSI, I would not write off all EIE men just because some are horrible; any type can be horrible when unhealthy.
    The cool EIE men are really great.

The main reason I am disinclined to date a male EIE personally, is the fact that they are a fellow Beta Victim and lack – I am so Victim, another Victim would just ruin the show, haha.
    I could not see our interaction being harmonious and balancing with two Victims like that; unless the EIE is Fe subtype and/or really confident, I cannot see me being with a fellow Beta NF.
    (Fellow IEI is out of the question entirely.)

At last: @Adam Strange is biased, dating an LSI female. That is why he is recommending LIE-LSI, haha.
    LIE-LSI is not a "bad" match by any means, but I would say EIE is still much better for LSI. Aka, I'd recommend EIE over LIE.
    (However, you are more likely going to find LIE men than EIE men; EIE men are a bit more rare. So, if you happen to find an LIE guy with whom you hit it off really well, go for it.)

P.S @LSI Pole Ninja : How do you feel about dating an IEI guy?
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Would Fe base be scared of Ti base? I doubt it. They are both bit similar. EIEs can be bit snobbish (and LSIs... you know it). Some of them can be very bright.

But let's look at the alternative: semi duality:
    Well LSI-ESE dynamics can be hilarious. ESE feeds him constantly and LSI whines about it but he still eats it. Becoming overweight by proxy. You have been warned.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    In my experience (and an LSI guy's), EIE men are either totally smooth and on top of the world; or whiny losers who are emotional wrecks, looking for a savior.
    In the LSI's words: "They are either really great or totally messed up."

If you come across an unhealthy Type 3 EIE, then yes, they are most likely going to be narcissistic manipulators who can rip your heart out. Or, they are totally vacant deep-down from wearing all those masks all the time.

Most EIEs are Type 2, so they tend to be helpful, likable, charming and enthusiastic on the positive side; emotionally unstable and like clingy mommas on the negative side.

Whether an EIE man is great or horrible depends largely on how they are doing in life, how many people they are in positive contact with, how fulfilled they feel, etc.
    If I were a female LSI, I would not write off all EIE men just because some are horrible; any type can be horrible when unhealthy.
    The cool EIE men are really great.

The main reason I am disinclined to date a male EIE personally, is the fact that they are a fellow Beta Victim and lack – I am so Victim, another Victim would just ruin the show, haha.
    I could not see our interaction being harmonious and balancing with two Victims like that; unless the EIE is Fe subtype and/or really confident, I cannot see me being with a fellow Beta NF.
    (Fellow IEI is out of the question entirely.)

At last: @Adam Strange is biased, dating an LSI female. That is why he is recommending LIE-LSI, haha.
    LIE-LSI is not a "bad" match by any means, but I would say EIE is still much better for LSI. Aka, I'd recommend EIE over LIE.
    (However, you are more likely going to find LIE men than EIE men; EIE men are a bit more rare. So, if you happen to find an LIE guy with whom you hit it off really well, go for it.)

P.S @LSI Pole Ninja : How do you feel about dating an IEI guy?
    Sounds legit. I would date an IEI guy, when I thought I was SLE I assumed my dual was IEI anyway.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Would Fe base be scared of Ti base? I doubt it. They are both bit similar. EIEs can be bit snobbish (and LSIs... you know it). Some of them can be very bright.

But let's look at the alternative: semi duality:
    Well LSI-ESE dynamics can be hilarious. ESE feeds him constantly and LSI whines about it but he still eats it. Becoming overweight by proxy. You have been warned.
    I wouldn't be against someone feeding me, could save me time and help with my muscle gains.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE men are not rare; it is rare that they accept they are EIE.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LSI Pole Ninja View Post
    I wouldn't be against someone feeding me, could save me time and help with my muscle gains.
    lol, an EIE is not going to feed you, you will be the one who ends up shopping for supplies

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maithili View Post
    lol, an EIE is not going to feed you, you will be the one who ends up shopping for supplies
    That I know. I'm a very skilled shopper and don't mind the task.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NA?
    I believe you are supposed to ask n0ki.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I believe you are supposed to ask n0ki.
    I don't even remember what I was talking about lol

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you tried talking to @Kill4Me ? He's EIE, harmonizing subtype

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are sexy.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast