Thread: NEW SOCIONICS TEST BASED ON INFORMATIONAL ASPECTS

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Yeah. Do more observation of yourself -and optionally others- while checking the theory -this theory, other theories, other people's observations on you- against that. You will never get anywhere otherwise.

No, you really need to spot things about yourself. It's ok if you let others do it first but you need to verify yourself. Otherwise you'll just continue bouncing around like you've been doing it for a while

The Reinins are even worse in terms of that, you will not get anywhere with grammatical analysis on them, you have to see your own thought processes that are never fully revealed from these written texts. Some Reinin dichotomies then do make sense to me but yeah, only if I ignore any external stereotyped manifestations and instead focus on the core concepts on how the thinking processes work. Other Reinin dichotomies still don't make sense, the ones where I cannot see such core concepts.

Eh, Irrationality is not about laziness or not taking anything seriously. I recommend you read Jung's concepts on Irrationality and Rationality. One thing's for sure tho', you are no EJ. I don't want to get into stereotypes here but this does sound like some sort of introverted Si valuer, I can't say more than that.
    But, but! It's difficult and it hurts. Can't I just do a Higgs bozone occurence probability + environment calculation? Tbh, I'd prefer it.

And I refuse to put my faith into something that is unproven. Unproven, uncertain things have a tendency to hurt people and I'm not into that...why get hurt if you can avoid it? ...meh what am I talking about-I'm like a constant test how much a person can get hurt while remaining invincible. Drab /meh .

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    But, but! It's difficult and it hurts. Can't I just do a Higgs bozone occurence probability + environment calculation? Tbh, I'd prefer it.

And I refuse to put my faith into something that is unproven. Unproven, uncertain things have a tendency to hurt people and I'm not into that...why get hurt if you can avoid it? ...meh what am I talking about-I'm like a constant test how much a person can get hurt while remaining invincible. Drab /meh .
    Lol you like physics that much more eh.

To test in the way I described, you don't have to blindly believe it.

Why are you hanging out here though if you don't want to examine yourself?

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol you like physics that much more eh.

To test in the way I described, you don't have to blindly believe it.

Why are you hanging out here though if you don't want to examine yourself?
    lol at T focus. So oblivious to F reasons.

Because of hanging out nonchalantly. And because I have nothing better to do and I'd become crazy if I did nothing at all. Finally, to perhaps get something out of this because I've spent FAR too long with this and I just want to end with this with some kind of proven example / fact. A win / win situation until it's time to move on.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

lol at T focus. So oblivious to F reasons.

Because of hanging out nonchalantly. And because I have nothing better to do and I'd become crazy if I did nothing at all. Finally, to perhaps get something out of this because I've spent FAR too long with this and I just want to end with this with some kind of proven example / fact. A win / win situation until it's time to move on.
    Lol right.

Hmm, ok, I hope you do get that something out of it. Whatever it may be.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol right.

Hmm, ok, I hope you do get that something out of it. Whatever it may be.
    I thought that a Ti dom would understand the need to get something for doing something. I am currently getting nothing for doing a LOT of reading, researching etc.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I thought that a Ti dom would understand the need to get something for doing something. I am currently getting nothing for doing a LOT of reading, researching etc.
    Yep I understand the need, lol. I believe I have got some things out of this myself. I'd be rather pissed otherwise so I understand you

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep I understand the need, lol. I believe I have got some things out of this myself. I'd be rather pissed otherwise so I understand you
    I am glad we see eye to eye.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    Thanks glam. Lol my results look really fake even though I at least tried to be honest.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Thanks glam. Lol my results look really fake even though I at least tried to be honest.
    Lol that's almost a perfect circle
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Okay dokay @Narc you can be SLI now:
    narc.jpg

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

@Galen can be IEI, IEE is second though
    galen.jpg

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

@Serpent
    serpent.jpg
    Oops just noticed you got the chart earlier

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

@Pink -y winky
    pink.jpg

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    Okay dokay @Narc you can be SLI now:
    narc.jpg
    That's what I originally typed him
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Eh, I didn't need the spreadsheet to know how the test worked. Wasn't it obvious to anyone else -after halfway through the test at least- that the adjectives are grouped by IEs and then by I/E and J/P?

In any case if you truly want to conduct an experiment and if you want to use such tests for it, you will need people who have never heard of Socionics yet know themselves well.
    Hahah, well.

I did when I came back to it later but at first I went by common definitions of the words. I was not thinking Reinin dichotomies. If I was I would have chosen yielding 3 and obstinate 1 just because I relate to that one more. In my defense I was sick when I took it the first time. I still am not sure why I scored 50/50 on j/p since I am pretty sure I went back and changed many of those 2s. I actually had like 24 2s that I narrowed down to 15 which was quite a feat because I really could not decide since it was about even on some. I imagine some people will mistype just by not knowing what the dichotomies actually mean even after reading the site. It took me a couple of reads to sort it and I had to ask about some. I did type myself by process of elimination at one point just by using Renin but then I went on to look at the IEs and it was clearer that way. I do admit for the longest I was confused about what Ne was. I was thinking it was some kind of magical element and I wanted it. When I finally understood it, I was like, "oh, sounds kinda tiring." lol

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Hahah, well.

I did when I came back to it later but at first I went by common definitions of the words. I was not thinking Reinin dichotomies. If I was I would have chosen yielding 3 and obstinate 1 just because I relate to that one more. In my defense I was sick when I took it the first time. I still am not sure why I scored 50/50 on j/p since I am pretty sure I went back and changed many of those 2s. I actually had like 24 2s that I narrowed down to 15 which was quite a feat because I really could not decide since it was about even on some. I imagine some people will mistype just by not knowing what the dichotomies actually mean even after reading the site. It took me a couple of reads to sort it and I had to ask about some. I did type myself by process of elimination at one point just by using Reinin but then I went on to look at the IEs and it was clearer that way. I do admit for the longest I was confused about what Ne was. I was thinking it was some kind of magical element and I wanted it. When I finally understood it, I was like, "oh, sounds kinda tiring." lol
    It's not reinin dichotomies anyway I wouldn't worry about the J/P thing, this test is just a bunch of adjectives that may or may not work for typing someone correctly. Btw it's ok to go with 2 when you can't decide, the scoring treats the 2s the same way as any of the other answers, simply as a number between 1 and 3. So it might as well stand for the option of "a bit of both" or "neutral", etc.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not surprised to see SLE as my suggested type.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Not surprised to see SLE as my suggested type.
    Hard to see you as any Ti ego however based on your previous posts on Ti, so why are you not surprised?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to see you as any Ti ego however based on your previous posts on Ti, so why are you not surprised?
    Because I don't relate to Fi buzzwords which automatically assume that you're this happy-go-lucky special snowflake.

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would calculate it myself, but I don't have excel installed.

Username: Food
    Currently self-type as: SLI

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Food View Post
    I would calculate it myself, but I don't have excel installed.

Username: Food
    Currently self-type as: SLI

Here are your results(which I succesfully guessed based upon your last answer ):

IE:

Si 60%
    Te 80%
    Fi 45%
    Se 55%
    Ni 68%
    Fe 43%
    Ti 65%
    Ne 55%

E 18%
    P 23%
    I 82%
    J 77%

Aspects Table:

ILE 1,18%
    SEI 2,91%
    ESE 2,35%
    LII 17,38%
    EIE 2,38%
    LSI 17,38%
    SLE 1,18%
    IEI 3,27%
    SEE 0,68%
    ILI 8,65%
    LIE 5,32%
    ESI 12,03%
    LSE 4,42%
    EII 12,03%
    IEE 0,68%
    SLI 7,69%

Bolded types are your most likely types. Underlined parts are curiosities-over half of types is equally strong as others are(typically based upon S / N dichotomy). Having S / N problems are you?

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having S / N problems are you?
    Thanks for calculating. Yes, I've always had problems with the S/N dichotomy and the Pi functions. I usually score a perfect 50/50 S/N on the MBTI test. I highly doubt that I am Fe DS. I've never come across description of Fe DS that applies to me, and most descriptions of Fe vulnerable apply to me very well.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Food View Post
    Thanks for calculating. Yes, I've always had problems with the S/N dichotomy and the Pi functions. I usually score a perfect 50/50 S/N on the MBTI test. I highly doubt that I am Fe DS. I've never come across description of Fe DS that applies to me, and most descriptions of Fe vulnerable apply to me very well.
    So stuff like "If someone has chewed them out in an emotional way just once, they tend to hold this incident against the person for years. To them such behavior is unnecessarily demeaning and malicious." --> fits you?

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So stuff like "If someone has chewed them out in an emotional way just once, they tend to hold this incident against the person for years. To them such behavior is unnecessarily demeaning and malicious." --> fits you?
    Yep, that fits me to a T. I can recall several incidents in my life where that has happened.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

my results say i'm slightly EII > IEI, though firmly Fe-Ni. SEI is 3rd highest score.

glam1.jpg

glam2.jpg

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

@Fay my laptop is out I am getting it back on Wednesday... If you can wait... If not maybe somebody else can do it. I already see that you are a p type.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    my results say i'm slightly EII > IEI, though firmly Fe-Ni. SEI is 3rd highest score.
    That J/P thing doesn't determine EII over IEI. You probably know that MBTI it's actually the opposite way around...

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj, don't get that one often.

Si Te Fi Se Ni Fe Ti Ne I J E P
    60% 65% 58% 30% 45% 43% 55% 73% 60% 50% 40% 50%
    Type %
    ILE 6.36%
    SEI 5.70%
    ESE 4.60%
    LII 12.81%
    EIE 2.98%
    LSI 3.46%
    SLE 2.63%
    IEI 4.27%
    SEE 2.82%
    ILI 8.13%
    LIE 4.56%
    ESI 3.62%
    LSE 7.03%
    EII 13.39%
    IEE 6.80%
    SLI 10.84%

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII-Ne (Or LII-IEI)

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics Test.png

IEI 23.06%

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange you have good predictive powers.

I found the method weird but why not.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alrighty, I'd have no idea what to do with the answers.

Username:LuckyOne
    Currently self typed as:SLE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this time i got my friend to take the test for me

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i think I have taken the adjectives-based test before. this time I had a hard time using 1's so it's mostly 2s and a bunch of 3s. my only 1 was for ''businesslike''

Type %
    ILE 6.62%
    SEI 11.16%
    ESE 3.79%
    LII 7.53%
    EIE 4.29%
    LSI 5.04%
    SLE 5.09%
    IEI 12.09%
    SEE 4.43%
    ILI 8.49%
    LIE 3.40%
    ESI 4.60%
    LSE 3.00%
    EII 6.88%
    IEE 5.76%
    SLI 7.83%

I get IEI and SEI first but the IA percentages are like this

Si Te Fi Se Ni Fe Ti Ne I J E P
    60% 48% 53% 50% 65% 60% 58% 65% 63% 40% 38% 60%

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Top scores: ILE and IEE were about the even.
    Lowest ESI and LSI also about the same... You can actually deduce it from top scores...

So apparently I need grounding.

Spectacle.Z28478.png

Been planning on dipping toes on web programming on Python maybe someday I do something about this situation.
    Test works fine under LibreOffice (It's free and easy to use!)
    https://www.libreoffice.org

Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 04-20-2017 at 10:31 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    Alrighty, I'd have no idea what to do with the answers.

Username:LuckyOne
    Currently self typed as:SLE
    Your results
    Spectacle.S28478.png
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I scored highest on IEI and I'm going to have an identity crisis
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 11-30-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast