Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's My Type?

What is my type, but don't tell me what you think it is even if you agree with me or I will attack you. What. Pay attention to me but don't pay attention to me that way. Guess what I want you to say and what kind of attention I want which is none although I want some. How dare you.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still waiting for an answer. Get bizzy typing.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've paid little attention to you as a person and have never conversed with you directly however I'm absolutely certain that my assertions regarding your type are correct. Now that I've stated my opinion I'm going to ignore you, derail this thread, and passive aggressively remind you of what I think by vehemently agreeing with anyone who agrees with me.
    Easy Day

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck that shit. You don't know me in real life so how could you know me and my type and types are not real anyhow and I asked my mom and my best friend to read the descriptions and they said INFj.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also I'm going to continue to mock you with condescending images and videos.
    Easy Day

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

confimed and jwc3 are obviously duals, you can tell by their playful exchanges.

confimed expressed an attitude in post #5 that is clearly representative of negativism. the holistic approach she takes in the OP shows holographic thinking as described by gulenko. jwc3 posted a picture which demonstrated Ne quadra humor. in the following post, he lays out a situation as it moves into the future, in a way that has been observed in dynamic types:

I've paid little attention to you as a person and have never conversed with you directly however I'm absolutely certain that my assertions regarding your type are correct. Now that I've stated my opinion I'm going to ignore you, derail this thread, and passive aggressively remind you of what I think by vehemently agreeing with anyone who agrees with me.
    so given these facts it is obvious to anyone with a brain that confimed is IEE and jwc3 is SLI.

Creepy-Snaps

I'm not completely sure of your type, but perhaps ILE/IEE? You seem Ne-ego. If you've been typed INFj before, that could possibly make sense. And this thread seems like Delta humor... I'm honestly confused if you want us to type you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by COMFINED View Post
    What is my type, but don't tell me what you think it is even if you agree with me or I will attack you.
    I'm not afraid of an arm-eating sock puppet avatar. Bring it!!!!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a last resort I'm going to now start posting funny images and videos in the hopes that everyone will start laughing and forget that I was involved in a feeble attempt at intellectual discourse that devolved into a petty argument involving multiple logical fallacies and the assertion that my father was physically more assertive than yours.

Easy Day

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

You don't happen to know much about her father, Mr. JWC3, and you do not know much about her type, either. I remember when she was just a little flower of an infant how polite she was, and her first words were "I want to help humanity." My girlie has INFj written all over her, and if you had half a brain you would take note.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Whats this about a fight? I'ma open up a can of whoops ass, but first I need to watch a lot of news while I simultaneously read the news, drink, and make the internet show me funny things.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post

confimed expressed an attitude in post #5 that is clearly representative of negativism. the holistic approach she takes in the OP shows holographic thinking as described by gulenko. jwc3 posted a picture which demonstrated Ne quadra humor. in the following post, he lays out a situation as it moves into the future, in a way that has been observed in dynamic types:

so given these facts it is obvious to anyone with a brain that confimed is IEE and jwc3 is SLI.
    I'm going to agree with the sections of your argument that support my own, but not say anything about the conclusions that your drawing in hopes that you will join me in my fight against @COMFINED which is now about proving her wrong whatever that may mean, rather than fostering understanding.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mother of comfined View Post
    You don't happen to know much about her father, Mr. JWC3, and you do not know much about her type, either. I remember when she was just a little flower of an infant how polite she was, and her first words were "I want to help humanity." My girlie has INFj written all over her, and if you had half a brain you would take note.
    You know what? This is the internet and parents don't exist here! I was going to apologize and make nice with your daughter but I am now enraged and am going to attempt to use your age as an indication that you may be easily offended and try to scare you off with crude humor: genitals.
    Easy Day

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post

You got a detail wrong, he a) obviously demonstrates Causal-Algorithmic thinking[1][2] and b) is EIE.[3][4][5] I will never take anything you say seriously ever again, even about socks or any areas of personal expertise you previously demonstrated. I will also ignore theoretical mistakes everywhere. Kumbaya Aushra.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are all hurting me STOP hurting me can't you see that

closing thread now and will go simmer with resentment, ruminating and plotting and taking P-A digs at you all in other threads