TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tentacles View Post
    sorry @ !!

What's with the "lying", "manipulative" look-what-the-cat-dragged-in words?… . Like duh the whole socion knows this by now, but so are you. We just usually know we are… three steps ahead. And when you do it… you’ll scratch your head later sayin, oh shit!... three steps behind. I just find it hard to believe a Sle is getting hung up on this negative Fi nonsense unless in a polr slump. And the Fi heavy stuff at Fe creatives (but for objective research! All the while saying you don’t “like” it?)… come on we know NO ONE can induce Fi self-hate more than an Iei towards themselves (Sei second). I'd say we can sniff it out even better...

Your Ti seems to be a gettin so infused with Fi it’s starting to stink up the litter box
    Just shut the fuck up. Don't need another novel analyzing my behavior. Do logic a favor & fuck off

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone lies from time to time and everyone has been manipulative, sometimes, maybe even most of the time, without realizing it. Socionics can help us look at our behaviors and see which ways we are acting manipulative that we might not have been aware of.

I often play the victim personally, and yes, it could be called manipulation. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. when one plays on them, is that manipulative? Many aren’t consciously aware of them, they just have adapted to utilize them.
    @Stray Cat, you seem a bit hung up on lying and manipulation, especially in IEI’s. You made a thread about it and then called chocolate out on it. you could have picked anything else, but you honed in on that. It seems to me maybe you have had a bad personal experience and are projecting it on a type and biting other peoples heads off because of it. just my2cents.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12