Thread: Examples of Deltas

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    And life with your ego = just a breeze. Yup. Checked. Send me an answer to Riemann hypothesis. I'm waiting for it. Also alexithymia mb not type related.
    Life with an LIE is a breeze because my answer to the Riemann hypothesis is the same as Alexander's answer to the Gordian knot.

Get it done, move on.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    as a Ti-dom, your typings are interesting to me, because I feel like I really observe your ignoring Ti very often, since your typings don't seem to have any kind of structural or systematic approach. I have been wondering if you would see my ignoring Te just as clearly in statistical enviroments, since I often disregard data and prefer to go with my own understanding. I would never debate between activity types, because they are so different. it always confuses me when people here debate between duality, extinguishment, super-ego, supervision etc. it makes me think "how can you debate between them, they are fundamentally different? do you even know what you are doing?". I personally have a vague idea of a type when I see a person and then I go through different options like quasi-identical, benefit, mirror, comparative, look-alike etc. because these types are quite similar. I wouldn't debate between an SLI and IEE, or LII and SEI. just an observation.

your typings are also weird most of the time. sometimes you really offer an insightful perspective but the next time you miss the mark by a lot and I wonder "what is he even thinking?"
    @Alive, for what it's worth, I have no idea where about 70% of your typings come from, either. I mean, no idea.

However, I don't have to organize all the data in the world, and if I happen to believe two incompatible things, I don't have a problem with that. What I'm saying is that we don't have to agree.
    I'm slowly taking up some of @Subteigh's approach to Socionics. He says that there is no empirical evidence for it. I won't go that far, but I can easily see where two people with two sets of definitions might come to two different answers, and both answers might be equally useful to the individuals. I mean, at the end of the day, a theory is either useful or it isn't.

I actually know at least fifteen LII's. My sister is one! A few people at customer's companies are LII. I have had two business partners who are LII. I actually have friends who are LII, although I don't understand the motives of any of them. It's more like we are sharing space on an elevator, going to the same floor. I find LIIs to be extremely smart and their gearing is incomprehensible, but I don't have to understand them for us to solve problems together.

I watched several videos of isabel paige and how she build her tiny house. she was really struggling with it. she's very clumsy when it comes to handling equipment, often times she would cry because it was all too hard or she forgot to buy some equipment for her house so she had to travel back to the city for several hours because of her scatteredness. SLI makes zero sense to me.
    I watched the part where she was whining loudly and saying "This is hard!" as she drops a board. Well, she's a female. They aren't usually as strong as men.
    Also, my SLI-Te son usually lets me do the heavy lifting because he's not nearly as strong as I am, despite being an adult now. He has Si (take easy care of my body) and I have Se (Dammit, get this done right now no matter how much it hurts).

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's naive to trust what people think about own types and seriously relate to typing of not real people. @shotgunfingers got LSI by nonsense hypotheses by Gulenko, not by Socionics.
    Maybe you can't find an EII because you suck at typing people Sol.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I don't think that the reason @Sol hasn't found an EII is because he sucks at typing people.

Rather, I think he has low Fi and is deathly afraid of making what seems to him to be a permanent choice in an area in which he lacks confidence. He needs incontrovertible proof before he's going to let himself fall in love.

I mean, I'm right there with him on that one.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I don't think that the reason @Sol hasn't found an EII is because he sucks at typing people.

Rather, I think he has low Fi and is deathly afraid of making what seems to him to be a permanent choice in an area in which he lacks confidence. He needs incontrovertible proof before he's going to let himself fall in love.

I mean, I'm right there with him on that one.
    I'd get a dog or two. Loyal and keeps a man happy. Women on the other hand exist to burn your money, cause drama, break your heart and give you offspring if you are lucky lol.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange: you know adam, the frustrating part for me is that I spend a significant amount of time typing people. I watched probably 5 or 6 of isabel's videos, which are all around 20 minutes long (so roughly two hours) and then I look here and just intuitively know that you and 007 have maybe watched 5 or 10 minutes at most and you say "actually, it's a completely different type", and I just feel like I'm wasting my time here. for every constructive suggestion I have to read a lot of nonsense and over time it starts to get frustrating, but also wonder if I just don't have the patience for it. maybe I should take a break from here. covid winter is almost over and I have some ideas that I want to put into practice.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched several videos of isabel paige and how she build her tiny house. she was really struggling with it. she's very clumsy when it comes to handling equipment, often times she would cry because it was all too hard or she forgot to buy some equipment for her house so she had to travel back to the city for several hours because of her scatteredness. SLI makes zero sense to me.
    Lack of strength and inexperience. She got better as time went on in this video anyway. And nailguns are heavy, holding it over her head while nailing in the boards, yeah, I've had moments like that too in situations where it's just frustrating. I maybe haven't reacted quite like that, but just thought, "Arrrgh, why am I not stronger?! Or, why isn't this stupid board fitting right!" And everyone, no matter how experienced forgets stuff, or occasionally picks up the wrong thing, so someone completely new at this, yeah, they'll have plenty of those moments no matter what type. Ha, my dad's been building houses for 45+ years and he still forgets things sometimes or gets frustrated - heh, working with him I've occasionally seen a board or hammer go flying because he got mad at something not working right.

All that is just to say that, inexperience doing something may look clumsy, but it doesn't necessarily mean anything. And frustration doing something doesn't mean you're necessarily bad at it. This is the only video I've watched, so it's quite possible I'm missing a lot of stuff, especially since it's so edited though. I don't really have an opinion on her type, just that I wouldn't rule out SLI just because she's learning something new to her.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't watched the video but my experience of SLI is that they very rarely show frustration openly and definitely don't send tools flying (I do that, I've seen SEE do it as well).

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I haven't watched the video but my experience of SLI is that they very rarely show frustration openly and definitely don't send tools flying (I do that, I've seen SEE do it as well).
    She wasn't throwing anything, instead she was whining. So, different reaction from my dad's or mine. I didn't think it meant she was bad at it, just frustrated.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra-I33Beewc

the importance of creativity

5 years ago I posted a video on vimeo and I remember how much fun I had creating that video and how I dreamed of filming documentaries that instill peace into the viewer. during this time in my life I was free. it was a time when I had no worries or real adult responsibilities. I used to lay in meadows all day, painting, singing and dancing. this was also when I first started my yoga practice and I was beginning to feel the connection between my intuition and spirituality (hugs tree @3:27) but then realised again that painting pictures and making videos, creating things held no value in the eyes of society. I was told to get a formal education and get a real world job. suddenly my life became filled with endless textbooks, lectures and late-night studying of very structural material. suddenly all those creative things you loved became a waste of time. time that could be used for studying and making money. this time in my life was probably when I suffered the most.

@
    Adam Strange and @Chin Diaper 007: can you please explain to me how she is an SLI.

I know that I'm being harsh on you guys, but please consider the immense amount of time I dedicate to my gallery and the research of the theory. I might not find an answer to the riemann hypothesis (which is a really odd thing to tell me since you obviously wouldn't go to a musician and tell them to solve a theoretical problem that they have no connection to for example) but I know that I perceive types very well and I kind of want to give the people here a vague idea about every type so they stop confusing 4D functions with 1D functions. in some way I relate to isabel, since I probably spend 4-5 hours every day on research and I do it all for free, since thinking in itself is not worth money in our current society. the only reason I can afford to do it is that my circumstances allow me to research without any pay.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 02-28-2021 at 12:22 AM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra-I33Beewc

the importance of creativity

5 years ago I posted a video on vimeo and I remember how much fun I had creating that video and how I dreamed of filming documentaries that instill peace into the viewer. during this time in my life I was free. it was a time when I had no worries or real adult responsibilities. I used to lay in meadows all day, painting, singing and dancing. this was also when I first started my yoga practice and I was beginning to feel the connection between my intuition and spirituality (hugs tree @3:27) but then realised again that painting pictures and making videos, creating things held no value in the eyes of society. I was told to get a formal education and get a real world job. suddenly my life became filled with endless textbooks, lectures and late-night studying of very structural material. suddenly all those creative things you loved became a waste of time. time that could be used for studying and making money. this time in my life was probably when I suffered the most.

@
    Adam Strange and @Chin Diaper 007: can you please explain to me how she is an SLI.

I know that I'm being harsh on you guys, but please consider the immense amount of time I dedicate to my gallery and the research of the theory. I might not find an answer to the riemann hypothesis (which is a really odd thing to tell me since you obviously wouldn't go to a musician and tell them to solve a theoretical problem for example) but I know that I perceive types very well and I kind of want to give the people here a vague idea about every type so they stop confusing 4D functions with 1D functions.
    Not addressed to me, but did you consider SEI for her at all? She has a very strong focus on Si "filming documentaries that instill peace" . . . and somewhat anti-Te in her quoted statement.

Edit: Tried to watch the video you posted, but it draggggged, with way too much time spent on making and drinking coffee, and so on. Very very Si. Not seeing how she might be Ne?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Not addressed to me, but did you consider SEI for her at all? She has a very strong focus on Si "filming documentaries that instill peace" . . . and somewhat anti-Te in her quoted statement.

Edit: Tried to watch the video you posted, but it draggggged, with way too much time spent on making and drinking coffee, and so on. Very very Si. Not seeing how she might be Ne?
    she is a normalising subtype with accentuated Si. I also can't really understand how you see a pragmatic, down-to-earth sensing type in her after the text I quoted. I also love the long takes. she is a breath of fresh air on a platform like youtube where people constantly scream "here here here, look at me!!! I have nothing to say and I say it regularly". I'm tired of all these videos that are directed to people with a short attention span.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she is a normalising subtype with accentuated Si. I also can't really understand how you see a pragmatic, down-to-earth sensing type in her after the text I quoted. I also love the long takes. she is a breath of fresh air on a platform like youtube where people constantly scream "here here here, look at me!!!" all the time. I'm tired of all these videos that are directed to people with short attention spans.
    I just see Si, lots of it.

It's not about attention span, it's about what the attention is focused on. I can't find someone pouring and drinking coffee for 5 minutes interesting. It's cool that a lot of people get value out of that. I'm glad that she's reaching that goal of peaceful documentaries and that you enjoy them. But um, yeah, it's bucketloads of Si.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    In case you mean stable pair relations with the one who I think as a dual - that needs significantly more. Besides, I may agree on other good IR as semiduality and activation.

I rarely get significant feelings, while have no interest to relations without them. When relations do not go good, I have long time to switch. Initial Socionics skills I got to mid 2000s, but did not felt emotionally opened to new women until ~2017. Then got emotions to problematic direction where partly stay still. Main now problems relate to age, and to income which needs be improved.

In case of good typing, good possibility to use typology for making a pair is when you are young and use today meeting/network sites, visit places with women known as opened for relations.
    In other case the main hope would be on a luck to get a human appropriate by the type and other traits for a pair among people with who you significantly and regularly communicate, or at least may regularly see.
    While the most common problem of bad typing would be systematically do pairs with people having other type (or IR) than you think. Not so hard to make short-time pair or long and emotionally bad with many IR. Sexual passion is strong factor to create pairs, while types are more important to have long and good pair with a friendship.

@shotgunfingers
    Is there a better argument for my bad typing skills?
    As for example, such is against Gulenko - he uses own hypotheses about types which are not Socionics. What much explains his strange opinions.
    Last edited by Sol; 02-28-2021 at 12:18 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    He needs incontrovertible proof before he's going to let himself fall in love.
    I'm not emotional. So I rarely get strong feelings to women. While when this happens - this looks as much accidental for me.

Among cases when I had significant feelings there was no "proof".
    In 1st and 3d cases I thought there are feelings or high sympathy to me, that those girls are kind, smart and decent in behavior. I knew those girls not much for this to happen.
    In 2nd case feelings appeared to a girl about who I knew a few too. I've got special emotions in 1st moment I've seen her and then emotions developed.
    Significant feelings always developed without good reasonable basis and before significant communication.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in some way I relate to isabel, since I probably spend 4-5 hours every day on research and I do it all for free, since thinking in itself is not worth money in our current society.
    Thank God

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE
    Sorry bro ESE-Fe with very clear EJ temperament

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE-N
    I'd go with ESI-Se, but she's a bit difficult to type because of the Harmonizing subtype. The functions that are expressed the strongest are Si and Ni. I know a harmonizing IEE-Fi, she has founded an NGO against food waste and does a lot of weird chakra stuff but she's far from being that crafty or independent to live off the grid and focusses much more on the 'needs of humanity' than her own self-development. IEE isn't called the inspirer or champion for nothing

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actress abigail spencer - enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I understand by facts that telepathy exists. At now I experiment with future guessing.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by them View Post
    actress abigail spencer - enfp
    Still ESE, prob Si subtype.

Since you guys are so obsessed with gorgeous flighty women in their mid 20ies(who wouldn't?), here some IEE D(DCNH) sx-first. Notice how little awareness of their bodies they have, being fidgety or waving their arms like they are helicopter rotor blades and how they are all over the place when talking. Also they have a more 'serious'(valued Te) and 'childish' vibe than ESE.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paula Abdul seems IEE: https://youtu.be/h0E0uEBi724
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=paula+abdu...ages&ia=images

edit: @lkdhf qkb I await your professional verdict

2nd edit: I don’t consider IEEs more childish than ESEs really, but maybe childish in different ways. For one ESEs flip between cheeriness and seriousness easily. With IEEs this seems more blended. Often older IEEs who’ve lived through a lot try to be cheery but seem sad and beaten down. They seem to all either get jaded in their old age or frantically chase after the optimism they were once able to effortlessly effuse and they just end up seeming even sadder.

But I used to be friends with an older ESE woman at my church when I was a teenager. I don’t want to post the story on a public forum but she lived through something absolutely horrific. It never stopped gnawing at her as far as I knew, and the few times she talked about it a shadow passed over her face and she seemed vulnerable, but the rest of the time she was a font of positivity and tried to do whatever she could for other people. She gave the impression of having an eternal source of youthful optimism. I think one of the things that really distinguishes ESEs from IEEs is that ESEs never lose that sense of childlike optimism and learn how to integrate the darkness of the world seamlessly into their positive personas. Poor IEEs just wither away unless they manage to remain somewhat sheltered and reassured of the goodness in the world.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 03-01-2021 at 09:59 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delivigne and tove lo are EIE

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Big Clive maybe SLI

Poor Mr BunBun. He died because Clive got homicidally explosive.

Here he makes LED lamps better (takes off a resistor to lower power enhancing life span - sounds very delta result)

And this vid where he plays with a doll:

Probably SLI creative.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 03-14-2021 at 07:11 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI enjoying an Si moment communing with nature:

Sometimes during summer I too only do Si things (yes the lid down there is from 2mm 1050 H24 aluminium):

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Kai the hitchhiker - IEE
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE

Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 03-24-2021 at 09:42 AM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    Kai the hitchhiker - IEE
    Dude, I typed this guy like three years ago here. Silke independently did as well. But I agree, IEE for sure. A more trailer trash version. He ended up in prison for murdering an older guy who assaulted Kai.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE and EII gf go to Japan e_e to learn about Koi fish (boring):

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prince Philip was a perfect example of LSE if there ever was one.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50589065

On the topic of LSEs, Thor Heyerdahl was another.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Heyerdahl

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jerma985 is like quintessential IEE 7w6:

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The dolls are stunning @asd. Found another video that shares the artist's process.

I'm impressed by the intricate work, the way she adds each curl to the hairpiece, laces the miniature corset-dress
    and even that, she has hand-sewn tiny beads on...amazing

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Prince Philip was a perfect example of LSE if there ever was one.
    ENT*
    the one who hided badly the dirt in hearts of old European aristocracy

Elizabeth - LSI

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

britain seems really gamma to me. lots of clickbait tabloid SEE media about gossip, dry ILI humour, queen elizabth and margaret thatcher seem ESI to me, the former might be a harmonising subtype, the latter normalising. prince philip is an LSE imo.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Die Antwoord music sometimes get associated with beta more specifically with SLE/IEI, but I think Yolandi Visser is SLI-Si, has a cute voice(human feature) and very cute Si innotation and Si body language. She generally doesnt speak much on interviews, so I have shared a music video:

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Die Antwoord music sometimes get associated with beta more specifically with SLE/IEI, but I think Yolandi Visser is SLI-Si, has a cute voice(human feature) and very cute Si innotation and Si body language. She generally doesnt speak much on interviews, so I have shared a music video:

she is an IEI. her musical themes are way too focused on symbolism, violence etc.