I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Addicted to self-growth

- I think I'm addicted to meeting new people, especially mentally healthy women who I think have low "intelligence" and little intellectual skills.
    I don't know if I'm getting past the point of healthiness 'cause I've stopped doing my own work sometimes for the sake of having new contacts, 'case it enlivens my mood. Being alone lowers my motivation.

- Also I think I'm addicted to self-growth, and I can't wait to get more info about how to develop myself as a human being. I just wanna scream!! I NEED TO GROW!! I think this is related to the new contacts thing 'cause people help me grow.

Does anyone relate?

ps: I'm living the best time of my life ever, 'cause I'm finally achieving all my dreams, but I feel like there's more to grow, and I don't know what that is
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    - I think I'm addicted to meeting new people, especially mentally healthy women who I think have low "intelligence" and little intellectual skills.
    +1 to T type

> I can't wait to get more info about how to develop myself as a human being

Notice where you are worse than other people and improve those traits. If to establish friendly relations with those people - they may help in your improvement.
    From types view - your duals may help you to become some better, not only to take a part of problems. Try more IRL communications with base Fe people.
    In Internet IR theory has additional issues to influence on people. If you find someone in Internet with an interesting type - pull her for a IRL meeting.

> I'm living the best time of my life ever

To be strong means to feel good/happy in any time and situations. When you feel not good - it's where you have what to improve in yourself and an environment. To become stronger may be the main purpose of our lifes. What we want - to feel happier - is linked with this purpose.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HMU. I'm also addicted to talking to people of low intelligence (particularly male and hot)

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    HMU. I'm also addicted to talking to people of low intelligence (particularly male and hot)
    Why?

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Why?
    Life experience..
    but basically they have more "low level" (just like in computer architecture) life experience, which usually I don't get from smarties. I'm not saying smart people aren't interesting, but rather that there are some types of people out there who are considered not "intelligent" in common sense language but they have a lot to teach, and I learn a lot from them. Also there's more mutual admiration and also complementarity, just like in dual relations (not saying I'm that smart though, just more academic)
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know if I'm getting past the point of healthiness 'cause I've stopped doing my own work sometimes for the sake of having new contacts, 'case it enlivens my mood. Being alone lowers my motivation.

- Also I think I'm addicted to self-growth, and I can't wait to get more info about how to develop myself as a human being. I just wanna scream!! I NEED TO GROW!! I think this is related to the new contacts thing 'cause people help me grow.

Does anyone relate?

ps: I'm living the best time of my life ever, 'cause I'm finally achieving all my dreams, but I feel like there's more to grow, and I don't know what that is
    Ur addicted to sticking ur dick in vagina. its the life of havin dick n balls.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neat. I enjoy self growth and other people too. I can see how you can take it too far, but try hanging out with people smarter than you. You'll grow more that way.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko