Thread: Isaac Newton

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    ... Ti and Si valuing could hurt him/herself in the name of scientific principles by opposition of public opinion.
    I'm probably non-conformistic and have contraflow tendencies in terms of my external environment, but... I'd never perform experiments that could hurt my own body, the only exception would be to save my life by such an experiment... the reason for this is more likely my strong self-preservation instinct.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 06-26-2020 at 10:43 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I'm probably non-conformistic and have contraflow tendencies in terms of my external environment, but... I'd never perform experiments that could hurt my own body, the only exception would be to save my life by such an experiment... the reason for this is more likely my strong self-preservation instinct.
    See this is why I am def not in your group of four.

Please I only mean to say this outlook expressed works for you, but def does not work for me. I'm to much of an astronaut, who experiments to much. Slowed down these past few years, but avoiding any and all pain.. hasn't been my strong suit. Not would I tolerate in and close, intimate friendship, a person who was overly cautious. I mean, I would be friendly of course.

I also have a very strong SP instinct, it just works differently. There are levels I am prepared to go as far as physical fortitude.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12