LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Yo

Hey I'm new
    I'm ESTP
    If you want to learn about female ESTPs subscribe to my youtube channel where I post new videos only when I feel like it.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqY...F4XKrE0LMvGCgw

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not actually a stripper are you? Lol

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

hi, welcome to the forum

you look somewhat like @chips and underwear and a bit like @Myst in your vid

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. Can't tell what they look like from those links.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hello!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISTJ or ISTP

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    hi, welcome to the forum

you look somewhat like @chips and underwear and a bit like @Myst in your vid
    What seems like me in it?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ESTP Stripper View Post
    Hey I'm new
    I'm ESTP
    If you want to learn about female ESTPs subscribe to my youtube channel where I post new videos only when I feel like it.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqY...F4XKrE0LMvGCgw
    Hi! If you don't mind me asking, why do you type SeTi over TiSe?

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Hi! If you don't mind me asking, why do you type SeTi over TiSe?" @Myst

Hi. I normally say TiSe to people who don't know me well since I'm more reserved around new people and they don't know my extroversion. A recent example I've come by is "TiSe is the brains behind the strength, and SeTi is the strength behind the brains." I'm way more confident in my psychical strength than my mental abilities which is why I always choose hard labor over mental tasks. I identify with being more kinesthetic than cerebral. My Ni function is pretty weak and I rely on Se more than Ti. Most tests I take give me SLE-Ti with the occasional LSI.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    hello!
    Heyyyy

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    ISTJ or ISTP
    ?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Hi. I normally say TiSe to people who don't know me well since I'm more reserved around new people and they don't know my extroversion. A recent example I've come by is "TiSe is the brains behind the strength, and SeTi is the strength behind the brains." I'm way more confident in my psychical strength than my mental abilities which is why I always choose hard labor over mental tasks. I identify with being more kinesthetic than cerebral. My Ni function is pretty weak and I rely on Se more than Ti. Most tests I take give me SLE-Ti with the occasional LSI.
    That example is too ambiguous. I'm also more kinesthetic than cerebral.

My Ni is also pretty weak... but when SLE-Ti's talk and ask for Ni I always get surprised that they are so clueless in Ni stuff, lol.

Is Se the most conscious function to you or is it Ti?

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post

My Ni is also pretty weak... but when SLE-Ti's talk and ask for Ni I always get surprised that they are so clueless in Ni stuff, lol.

I live through the 5 senses most of the time, I think my Ti might appall some Ti-doms at times, I'm often called dumb-blond or blondie for my errors lol. I do use Ti tho for sure, just not for anything brainy, it comes out when I'm teaching myself a new pole trick or learning to type people. I'm trying to be less ambiguous, seems you can relate to what I said, let's see, my Ni comes out in my dreams mostly, IRL my spatial awareness is on point but my awareness of time is shit.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I live through the 5 senses most of the time
    That's how I experience it myself too. But apparently strengthened creative function can be like that, more conscious than the leading function.

I think my Ti might appall some Ti-doms at times, I'm often called dumb-blond or blondie for my errors lol. I do use Ti tho for sure, just not for anything brainy, it comes out when I'm teaching myself a new pole trick or learning to type people. I'm trying to be less ambiguous, seems you can relate to what I said, let's see, my Ni comes out in my dreams mostly, IRL my spatial awareness is on point but my awareness of time is shit.
    Hmm ok I have better Ni than that, it doesn't need to come out in dreams like that. Awareness of time for me is kinda a gut thing, it works well when I need it. But otherwise I live in the moment very much.

Anyway, I'm curious how you use Ti in that way, e.g. when learning to type people, can you describe the process a bit more?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

?
    !

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awareness and navigation are shit, I don't leave the house without my GPS, and if I don't leave early I'll end being late. When I'm typing people I go through everything I know at the moment like a a computer program is running. I go through all the organized details and I rely a lot on visual ques/mannerisms.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Awareness and navigation are shit, I don't leave the house without my GPS, and if I don't leave early I'll end being late. When I'm typing people I go through everything I know at the moment like a a computer program is running. I go through all the organized details and I rely a lot on visual ques/mannerisms.
    hehh, I'm still going with LSI-Se>SLE-Ti for you then

Though I don't relate to your navigation/time issues.. :shrug

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I live through the 5 senses most of the time, I think my Ti might appall some Ti-doms at times, I'm often called dumb-blond or blondie for my errors lol. I do use Ti tho for sure, just not for anything brainy, it comes out when I'm teaching myself a new pole trick or learning to type people. I'm trying to be less ambiguous, seems you can relate to what I said, let's see, my Ni comes out in my dreams mostly, IRL my spatial awareness is on point but my awareness of time is shit.
    That's how I experience it myself too. But apparently strengthened creative function can be like that, more conscious than the leading function.

Hmm ok I have better Ni than that, it doesn't need to come out in dreams like that. Awareness of time for me is kinda a gut thing, it works well when I need it. But otherwise I live in the moment very much.

Anyway, I'm curious how you use Ti in that way, e.g. when learning to type people, can you describe the process a bit more?
    My mom is LSI and mostly like Se sub. Just about all of the above also applies to her. She quit school very young, ftr, is a hard worker, not an intellectual. She broke her ribs, punctured a lung and broke her collarbone but finished the laundry before she went to lay down. She waited two days to go to the hospital because she is a stubborn workhorse and can push past anything to get stuff done. She learns best by doing. She is a kinesthetic learner. I was telling myst that she never learned to read and write English and isn't very educated but that does not prevent her from being very logical. She could work in a garden all day long in the blazing heat. The stuff she could do would have physically destroyed me.

I did not notice any Fe in your video and you describe yourself in a more introverted way so that is the main reason I am leaning toward LSI>SLE for you. My mom can be very outgoing and friendly, even coming off as extroverted but she is definitely not an extrovert. People do not want to get on her bad side. Very unemotional and not in touch with her feelings except maybe anger. In contrast to your video I watched another self typed SLE and her use of Fe in comparison with your video was pretty pronounced and more like what I am used to seeing from SLE. I know it is a short video but how do you think you used Fe in your job as a stripper?

Welcome to the forum.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I think my Ti might appall some Ti-doms at times
    Are they LII's? This could just be your Ne PoLR in that case.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely agree with ISTj. You do remind me of chips and underwear. I can't speak as to whether you are like myst or not since I don't really know her.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey you guys are making great points. To the person with the LSI mom, that sounds like me to the T. I'm a hard worker and the hotter the weather the happier I am, and I have even considered living off the land at least halfway from my already minimalist lifestyle. The question about my Fe as a stripper, probably the worst in comparison to my coworkers, I wasn't as charming but my stable direct attitude was refreshing to a lot of men who hated the drama of strippers so yeah I use what I got and work with but I did have to tap into my Fe somewhat to get by.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Hey you guys are making great points
    Glad if it helps. Did you check your PM's yet btw?

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad if it helps. Did you check your PM's yet btw?
    Just did.