WE WUZ DIVINITY AND SHEEET

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I had a dream where I canoed (yes the boat like thing) down the road. Police stopped me. I said to him that I'm not threat to anyone and he let me go.

Kind of summary how I roll in my life.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yesterday, an old friend came to visit and he asked me how my love life is going. I told him I'm entirely single now. He seemed disappointed.

Last night I woke inside a dream. Not to lucid dreaming, but to the dream.

"And I awoke and found me here on the cold hill's side." I lay amidst trees which blocked the view of the river, and a woman nearby cautioned me to be still and be quiet. The enemy were looking for movement, she said, and when they detected it, they would lob off mortars with shredding rounds. If you were within range of one when it exploded, the only things left were small lumps of flesh, which is what had happened to all of our companions. Bits of meat and clothes and shredded bark were scattered all about.

We lay there for a while, keeping still. I wondered what were the limits of the enemy's ability to detect movement, and thought of gradually testing them. Suddenly, my companion screamed and pointed at a long line of red ants coming toward us. She thought they were semi-sentient field detectors sent by the enemy, but I was closer to them and thought they were just ants.

And then I woke up again.

TIM
    female
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream that sometime in the future there was a particularly large quantity of beige and brown people cooperating for the purpose of their mutual benefit with the largest subsets of the aforementioned group taking priority weighted by various factors decided by the entire populace.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My recent dream was being caught in a large hanging cage with other people. I think it was located somewhere in an empty tower. Later in the following night I saw a scene of a restaurant where my grown-up self met my grandpa who passed away when I was 3 years old. I saw oil pantings of the ocean on the wall above him that I claimed I made myself.

HOW TO MAKE SENSE OF THAT!!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can't really remember my specific dreams too well, especially lately, but there are some recurring themes to them. The main one is getting trapped inside places. Not so much small spaces, but mazes with tight walls. It could be just about anything, but it's usually inside the walls of my childhood home or other familiar places from when I was a kid, like my grandparents house.I imagine it's because my dad worked on the house a lot and I saw a lot of walls being torn up. And the attic was a creepy place I wasn't really allowed with nails sticking out and that cotton candy insulation and spider webs. The basement was another place I wasn't really allowed and was unfinished most of my childhood and when it was finally finished it became kind of my parents' secret hideout. And my grandparents house was kind of a mysterious place, somewhat creepy with lots of clocks and old things, right next to traintracks, and I found the sound of trains scary. They had an upstairs I was never allowed. It had creaky, narrow stairs leading up to it and the ceilings were really low and everything was kind of cramped. I went up there once and it was very interesting. Now I still dream about what else was up there that I didn't see.

Another theme is public restrooms. I'll dream that I'm wandering throughout an unusually large, dimly lit public restroom with dozens of stalls and lots of corners and hallways. Sometimes it's more of a locker room/bathroom. Usually I'm trying to do something in there I'm not supposed to, or feeling guilty or uncomfortable in some way. I'll see other people in there but they never acknowledge me and it seems like I'm avoiding them. This is also something I've been dreaming about for a very long time.

Something that kind of crosses both categories, I'll often dream of going into a stranger or distant acquaintance's house and snooping or wandering around, maybe getting lost, having that guilty feeling. Often also ends up in the bathroom or hiding from the owner. If the owner is there, we never speak, I don't seem to want them to know I'm there, or what I'm doing.

Maybe it's fairly literal. I am terrified of getting trapped in walls (not sure why this would ever happen...lol. I also get anxiety watching people climb through vents or sewer tunnels on tv.) and I can be very uneasy in public restrooms. I hate sharing a bathroom with my roommates too. I'm too worried someone will need it while I'm in there and I can't relax. lol Also I'm bad with directions and get lost easily. I'm better as an adult of course but as a child I would wander off a lot and get lost and terrified. And all my really recurring dreams have been more or less the same since childhood and I'm now 25.
    Last edited by schwiftyrickty; 02-03-2018 at 03:59 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I actually had an interesting one a couple of days ago. I dreamt that I expressed anger way more than ever in my life. Sure I can rage but this wasn't simply rage, I was just expressive more with it than ever in some way. Because of the things I said or more like, how I said them. It was kind of ugly emotionally. The people there were not people from actual life as far as I can remember. It was like 5-10 strangers from the street. On a bus in the woods or I got to the bus only after that...?

Then today I realize I'm still very angry at someone. I felt this before a couple weeks ago and yeah it was the most extreme ever anger but I thought it was gone. I didn't express it yet. And I still don't know how I'm going to make sure I don't actually do something truly crazy like never in my life to put closure on the issue and be able to move on.

(Noo, not talking about murdering anyone)
    I moved on by solving the issue. Didn't have a dream about solving it tho'... that was real life

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Okay so I dreamt I was dating Jordan Peterson. ;p

Around the end, we could only be together after we had died.

We had died (so he told me – I was unaware of it at first), and as ghosts we were walking up towards and into the sea, hand in hand, with other dead people (mostly kids) doing the same.
    And it felt eternally peaceful and like our true lives were about to begin now.

Obviously this dream was about letting the old die, and starting something new without the fear of the unknown.
    When Love is your Guidance, you shall find Peace. At least that's what the dream seems to say.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Obviously this dream was about letting the old die, and starting something new without the fear of the unknown.
    When Love is your Guidance, you shall find Peace. At least that's what the dream seems to say.
    Freud would disagree, he he he. But seriously, maybe what you think makes more sense because it's your dream after all. And freud was largely discredited anyway, but I would agree with him now with his controversial interpretations.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thread IMO.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    Freud would disagree, he he he. But seriously, maybe what you think makes more sense because it's your dream after all. And freud was largely discredited anyway, but I would agree with him now with his controversial interpretations.
    Haha how would you interpret it? According to Freud.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Haha how would you interpret it? According to Freud.
    That you are sexually attracted to him in similar way as you are to your father and that he reminds you of your father.

Freud believed that most of the behaviour is related to sexuality as well that relations with parents are important. So that would be something like that. This is something which isn't believed today.

However Freud is still considered father of psychoanalysis as his theory of ego, super-ego and id still is useful today like in e.g. socionics. But nothing else really.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dreams also are just places things and ideas youve seen and had throughout the day and they hold no inner meaning besides what your conscious awareness noticed.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

!!! such a fkng weird thing happened

I had a weird dream last night, there was the bf of my sis (that I barely ever meet or dream about), planting flowers on the side of the road, and we fam were travelling next to him on a train, and tell him "jump in!", and he's like "no boys I have to work! still kilometers to go to water these flowers!". and ok... then in the dream the train crashed but my uncle was a bionic man and incredibly saved us... ok.. O_o

what happens today? the bf of my sis had a breakdown at work... and who brought him to the hospital?! my uncle! O_o outta nowhere... I was WTF, what was my dream even about... so werd!!!!!

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

two nights ago I had such an elaborate dream that when I woke up, I thought a week had passed, but I don't even remember the contents of the dream

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I'm stressed I get creepy/weird dreams, I dreamt that I walking home at night, then saw a very big black creature, its head was the moon, I kept thinking of any explanation of the appearence that creature, I couldn't find any except that it's the end of the world. I hurried home and told mom that it's the end of the world, that I saw a big weird creature outside, she looked at me with a very calm expression and told me that she knows and continued doing what she was doing. I was surprised by her calm reaction, then went and told the rest of my family and they responded with same reaction as if it was nothing important, then I woke up. And the most freakish thing to me is that in the same day, in the evening, my brother showed me a new anime opening that had the exact same black, big creature I saw in my dream that night.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Dream I had the other night: I couldn't sleep, there were bugs in my room and the rom was all wet. So I went to a different room to try to sleep. One of my exes kept sending me blue roses. My sister came in and we started fighting, she reached her arm out and broke her arm and started crying, then she cut one of her hands off.

This night: I was on the tram, and there was a bunch of people standing on the tracks because they didnt see or hear the trams and the tram driver just ran over anyone who was standing on the tracks because they had to. People died and I saw corpses.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I dreamt you could record your dreams as film. So I did and showed them to people, they freaked out. Accurate

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay so I just dreamed about sleeping with a girl and tickling her.
    I'm pretty sure this dream is telling me I need a girlfriend.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I saw a dream. It consisted mainly of abstract figures floating in space.
    Within those figures there were attached some sort events and as it went on you could get hold on vague trajectory.

What makes it strange was that it included lots of vague sensory cues.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 03-17-2018 at 08:21 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What's the meaning of this?

I only remember my dream when I'm depressed or stressed.. And it's a bad dream

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I'm mentally healthy i rarely remember my dream.

I sleep and wake up

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    What's the meaning of this?

I only remember my dream when I'm depressed or stressed.. And it's a bad dream
    Maybe the dream is the cure for the depression so that's why you remember it?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@aster

My interpretation, take with 5 buckets of salt and hopefully I'm not being rude or presumptuous:

You want to get back in touch with lost pars of yourself, reconnect with things that matter to you and make you happy whether forgotten talents, dreams, or interests (your lost rooms of treasures.) Other people, family members have ideas of things that you might like, but while you appreciate the suggestions, none of them speak to your core, your true self. And there are some memories and situations that you'd rather avoid altogether (the dirty basement.) Trying to fit into other people's view of you, and their wants (their rooms, their house) makes you feel trapped (the tight staircase) and even your connection to your past (your grandma's old house) is tainted by the presence of all these others taking over the space and crowding in.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive also had dreams of finding new rooms. It was in the apartment were i lived as a child. I discovered a door and it lead to a new previously unknown room. It seemed to have been locked for decades. Nobody knew about it. So suddenly the apartment was much bigger than Id though. Weird that the room had been there all the time through my childhood without me knowing it.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a dream that I am reading a story about a girl who is "blessed" so that anyone will fall in (romantic) love with her. She is sick of it. The story says, "not all lovers are the right lovers" but I know it's actually trying to say something about duals. She finds some guy with whom she has a messy, unfulfilling relationship, but it's more "real".

The focus shifts to a theater. There are homeless in there, watching this story of this girl, and all of them are cartoon animals. The movie was produced by Weinstein Weinstein. As the movie becomes positive, the viewers start cheering. Then, giant, peaceful but menacing green hulks float into the theater, the implication is that they are there to take the homeless away.

~

I have the keys to my ex's apartment; I stay there sometimes when I'm visiting that city and he's also not home. One night I let myself in. When I try to take a bath I find that all around the rim of the bathtub is graphic puke. He's been drinking and throwing up. So I take a hose to it. But just then I notice that there is a pile of blankets inside the tub and he is actually beneath them. He fell asleep there accidentally and now he's drowning. I shake him to get him to cough up the water. When he comes to, he starts shouting, "I wanted it to be too much."

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    The story says, "not all lovers are the right lovers" but I know it's actually trying to say something about duals. She finds some guy with whom she has a messy, unfulfilling relationship, but it's more "real".
    I really like the idea of this. Thanks.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I came to a place were I was supposed to meet some "guests" or "new people". I greeted them and shook hands, then there were more of them and I stepped to the left to meet the next and the next and the next. There were lots of people for me to meet. Some were wearing a hat and I corrected them and made them remove the hat (etiquette?). All the "guests" formed an arch, it was like a part of a big circle. And I was moving from one to another, to the left.

I interpreted this dream right away.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

last night I dreamt that a girl convinced me I got her pregnant

but it wasn't until the end of the dream that I figured out it was impossible because I'm female

literally this meme

TIM
    IXXp 639 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last week's dream was with a couple small alligators that were trying to come up on a cruise where I was chilling; in the dream my mom told me they weren't around in the more shallow waters. One of them managed to get in and almost bit me. Then the other choppy bit I recall was a big black dog that put its jaws around my leg (it wouldn't bite if given the Cesar Millan treatment) while me and my mom were protecting what looked like a newborn chick in a fallen nest, the thing was still all fugly and slightly slimy from the egg. This biting stuff isn't pleasant.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

So I finally dreamt about rape.
    Kinda.

I was at some weird carnivalesque party for children and young teens (predominately women) with mental disabilities, in the garden of the mental institution. I thought about befriending one of those girls perhaps, but I did not want to get sucked into their world. Everyone happened to be dressed up clown-like but with big dresses, myself included. The girls had sad smiles. You can tell the depression in someone's face, even when they smile, their eyes are overcast and their lips are weak. Sad clowns. Anyhow...

So I sat down in their row, just listening and observing and softly smiling. Eventually a black guy in his early twenties who was dressed normally, besides me the oldest there, came up around me, started hurrying around me, swiftly. He seemed to be an ISFx E9 and part of the organization of the party. He walked around me, seemingly doing stuff, while having an eye on me. I do not remember the specifics, but at some point he started to become too intimate with me, he got into my personal space, touched me at my waist in a certain way and tried to proceed with physical escalation in a way that made me recoil. I tried to escape. I was struggling a bit. He did not use too much force with me, otherwise people would have noticed. But his touch was both gentle and firm – he would not let me go.

I woke up from having been unconscious. I was in a random room in a random old, vacant warehouse. A white guy with dark locks (similar to cuiv's hair, ha) stood right in front of my sight. He asked me how I felt etc. There were some other people in the background, it seemed busy here. They were handling some kind of equipment. I told them about what had happened to me. I was quite vocal about how much I wanted that guy to be found and caught, even though he hadn't actually raped me, but obviously attempted to do so. The white guy nodded, saying they had made a short film about my story. I looked around, saw the cameras, the lights, a screen. I felt relieved. I did not get raped, I was safe, and they were gonna find the guy. But then the white guy started grinning mischievously. Behind him, the same black guy from earlier appeared, and one other white blonde guy. They had it all set up. I was shocked. They walked up to me slowly, grinning, low key threatening but again not using actual force on me for some reason. I ran outside without them having touched me. I ran through the streets. Ironically it was a nice sunny day. The guys were somewhere behind me, chasing me, but not getting me.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olimpia

k the first part is your curious desires. the second part with the cameras is your desires/ needs to show everyone your desires, probs through the forum. the third part is the haha i bet thats how i will feel after i did it-> posted about it.

basically you want the strong man who will rape you gently, but he hasnt manifested yet in reality so thats why you run freely still. over all a positive dream because of the sunshine.

watch for this man in reality, the unconscious pull usually gets strongest several weeks-months before the actual event manifests.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@aster, you should write horror stories.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd really love to know what this dream might mean:

I was taking a bath in this old victorian looking bathtub with decorative silver faucet. But the water that was all dirty and muddy. So I thought I need to do this something about it, while I was standing there and the water started to reach my ankles. I don't why, but in that dream I decided to call my grandpa to take a look at the water, but that moment my mom came in the bathroom and she told me that granda won't come, because he died.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream I had a pet moose living in my house with me. He was taking up a lot of room but I felt sorry for him so I wouldn't get rid of him, and everyone kept complaing about him, about how dangerous and big he was, and I kept saying how happy he is, I can't make him leave. He followed me around everywhere and would lay right beside me.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post

I was taking a bath in this old victorian looking bathtub with decorative silver faucet. But the water that was all dirty and muddy. So I thought I need to do this something about it, while I was standing there and the water started to reach my ankles. I don't why, but in that dream I decided to call my grandpa to take a look at the water, but that moment my mom came in the bathroom and she told me that granda won't come, because he died.
    Sounds to me like you desire support from your family against a problem which is small now, but threatens to engulf you.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I had a dream I had a pet moose living in my house with me. He was taking up a lot of room but I felt sorry for him so I wouldn't get rid of him, and everyone kept complaing about him, about how dangerous and big he was, and I kept saying how happy he is, I can't make him leave. He followed me around everywhere and would lay right beside me.
    Was this moose wearing a wedding ring?

Some moose do that, you know.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Yeah, I agree with Adam. The dirty water in the bath tub to me symbolizes a mess you are in, or maybe feel inside of yourself. It seems you are reaching out for outside help to fix it but realize you are alone.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @Adam Strange. I though of that, too
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I had this really disturbing dream that consisted of someone carving up live puppies like it was a perfectly normal thing to do.