Page 118 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,720 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This forum is canceled!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Quote Originally Posted by Psych View Post

x
    That's fair enough, at least it's actually addressing my point. The extent and nature of how it plays into worldview is what is interesting here though.
    EIE-Fe Creative 7w8 748 Sx/So VELF

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    They are very similar physically/looks/expression-wise and so on.
    I found him on social media. He has a Tyler the Creator consummate memelord troll energy and impenetrable wall of irony that I don't. I also dont think we look alike much outside of being white guys with medium length hair

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Mkbr View Post
    Again, a lot of this is conjecture and you originally said "Attention from the masses" which I don't understand how you are linking that to valued Fi. Achieving what one wants for an SEE must be for the sake of achievement in the Se sense. Their goals are not based in Fe.
    People *dont* value their demonstrative.
    I never said people value their demos. I talked about how demo is strong and is a mockery. I’m not sure what you’re saying in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    I never said people value their demos. I talked about how demo is strong and is a mockery. I’m not sure what you’re saying in all of this.
    No. Your original point was that "Fe demo wants the masses to pay attention to them" as a tenet of those types.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And they do. So what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And they do. So what?

What
    is
    your
    proof
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. Your original point was that "Fe demo wants the masses to pay attention to them" as a tenet of those types.
    Actually, I never made that point. I just wrote down the differences between how Fe lead and Fe demo manifests. You’re the one who claimed I made that tenet which I didn’t. Scroll back up and see.

I don’t understand why you’re hung up on the word “goals.” It’s like you’re arguing against everyone just to waste time.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    Bringing this here since it seems more appropriate.

I've no idea why you'd ask me this since she ran to the mods to have all her type me threads deleted, and therefore there's nothing to quote. She literally admitted this multiple times, though.

For valued 4D Ne? Yes. Valued 4D Ne is probably going to look at a bunch of types, want to get a bunch of different people's input, etc. This is mainly to expedite new and different ideas and get what makes most sense to them out of these ideas. Again, opportunistic. I've noticed she needs the environment of her threads to be harmonious (Ne + Si), she's not really fond of drama or what she perceives to be criticism towards her character (Ne + Fi), there's minimal structure to all of her posts, threads, pictures, and videos, and she's not fond of people trying to apply structure to her since she most likely finds it limiting to her range of possibilities and her freedom (Ne + Fi).

Demonstrative Ne comes up with "random" ideas, silly things to say, mainly to support a character and a moral, but won't care to chase after what they consider to be frivolous ideas since they are more interested in the development of a situation, how something will impact the very far off future, and tend to prefer not to be distracted by things an Ne base would consider. I've never seen her do any of this.
    I’m just asking for any specific examples to support these viewpoints. They don’t have to be from typing threads. They could be from any other of her posts.

I’m not sure why you’d bother posting a certain opinion if you don’t have proof on hand when asked to support it.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was in response to this, though. You weren't asking about examples to support my viewpoints in general, you were asking about that in specific which wasn't clear to me. In any case, since she's deleted the vast majority of things that she's posted, your request comes off as you asking for "Where has she done this in the now deleted posts and threads, or any of the other posts which she's meticulously deleted to show a specific part of herself?" which comes off as a very odd request to me personally... because where am I going to find an example of that? And why would I even want to go through her posts, if I'm being completely honest

I put out my points in which I thought came off as Valued 4D Ne and Demo Fe (mainly from interactions that I had with her), which you asked for. I'd post examples that I'm familiar with, but she's taken them all down.
    So you don’t have any examples to show and/or just don’t want to look for any (using the many other (nearly 200) posts of hers)...

I don’t see why asking someone to support one’s opinions using examples on a forum is an odd request at all.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4D Fe demo from IEE is a bloody mess. They just come off as someone who wants to fuck with everyone and screw up the atmosphere to disrupt the good flow of external feelings. She came in asking for help but purposely resisted and shrugged off any guidelines given. She got indignant and threw a hissy fit by calling people “clowns” after she summoned everyone to type her. She was especially ungrateful and passive aggressive to the one person who offered her the most help but she didn’t like that he was also the one who challenged her the most and the more he pressed for more clarity, the more resistant she became. She only wanted people to type her something that she likes that has a badass reputation.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

to type her something that she likes that has a badass reputation.
    All the types are little bitches so I don't know what this badass reputation you are talking about is coming from.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She only wanted people to type her something that she likes that has a badass reputation.
    What came first, your typing or your tattoos?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already provided examples in my posts from my interactions with her. She deleted all examples of me interacting with her. So that's why I don't understand, or at least I hope I don’t.
    I got that impression as well, re the bolded.

Did you provide them, or did she delete them? You can’t provide nonexistent concrete examples. That’s not how showing proof works.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    So you don’t have any examples to show and/or just don’t want to look for any (using the many other (nearly 200) posts of hers)...

I don’t see why asking someone to support one’s opinions using examples on a forum is an odd request at all.
    You demand other people to logically “support” their arguments and yet you don’t. All you give are moralistic personal stories to shrug off the responsibility of having to draw theory to explain anything. Since you’ve said you could relate quite a bit to LMFAO/Sad Party multiple times, it’s not going unnoticed that your main motivation in defending LMFAO's typing is that it’ll reflect back to you. You wouldn’t want her to be IEE, since this would come back reflect on your type.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You demand other people to logically “support” their arguments and yet you don’t. All you give are moralistic personal stories to shrug off the responsibility of having to draw theory to explain anything.
    Can you give an example?

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What came first, your typing or your tattoos?
    What does that have to do with the typology community fetishizing Se.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing. What made you jump to such conclusions?

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your typing of forum members

Yeah you’re definitely not SLE. You can’t utilize Ti through a soggy paper bag. You were trying to pathetically throw a nasty Ne Fi jab at me about the tattoo comment implying that I got tattoos to fit my typing. You can’t fake cognition. You can claim you’re Se but there’s none coming from you. When you feel threatened you demand others back their points but you don’t back up yours and then make Ne implications that have no real bearing on the topic just to throw people off.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    All the types are little bitches so I don't know what this badass reputation you are talking about is coming from.
    It’s in reference to anything Se Jung related in typology communities is fetishized to having a badass reputation. I’m not saying any type is badass nor that I think any type is badass.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah you’re definitely not SLE. You can’t utilize Ti through a soggy paper bag. You were trying to pathetically throw a nasty Ne Fi jab at me about the tattoo comment implying that I got tattoos to fit my typing. You can’t fake cognition. You can claim you’re Se but there’s none coming from you. When you feel threatened you demand others back their points but you don’t back up yours and then make Ne implications that have no real bearing on the topic just to throw people off.

Do you not realize how ironic it is to call me illogical and not a sensing type, yet not be able to back up any of your statements with concrete evidence from my posts?

I think your tattoos are nice btw. I just thought it was ironic also to claim others think they are a “badass type” condemning them for it, yet in the meantime you also type yourself a badass type and superficially match the image of a “badass” so well.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The bolded isn't me talking about LMFAO, if that's what you think.

I've already said multiple times that she's had all her typing threads deleted, and deleted most of her posts to project a certain image. How can I provide evidence of something that's been deleted? How can you say they're nonexistent even though you were there, replying to me and her? Just because there's no screenshot? That's not bulletproof.

Really odd reasoning and an odd thing to get hung up on imo.
    They are currently nonexistent. I was there, but do you really expect I or anyone to remember specific details of primarily your interactions with her and also to *rely* on memory alone? Are your opinions which are based on your impressions from memories of posts supposed to be *more* bulletproof? Lol.

She has nearly 200 posts as of now still, even though those type thread ones have been deleted, which you could pull from. She discusses type in at least some of them.

What’s odd to me is getting so hung up on impressions of people when there isn’t even existing evidence of those interactions, and thinking people are supposed to be convinced of your arguments regardless.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4D Fe demo from IEE is a bloody mess. They just come off as someone who wants to fuck with everyone and screw up the atmosphere to disrupt the good flow of external feelings. She came in asking for help but purposely resisted and shrugged off any guidelines given. She got indignant and threw a hissy fit by calling people “clowns” after she summoned everyone to type her. She was especially ungrateful and passive aggressive to the one person who offered her the most help but she didn’t like that he was also the one who challenged her the most and the more he pressed for more clarity, the more resistant she became. She only wanted people to type her something that she likes that has a badass reputation.

Actually, on every other forum BUT this one I've had my type(s) that I consider for myself for months without ever changing them. I use this forum mainly for something to do because I'm bored, so I figure why not have some fun with a type me thread(s)? Also, I've been mainly into mbti/enneagram, & even though I've been typed in socionics on another forum, I figured people here should know their shit more on socionics & it doesn't always directly line up with someone's mbti from what I've heard, so I wanted to see if people here had the same or different impression. People take this as wishy washy or that I need opinions, but really it's just a hobby pastime for something to do. Also, I like to pick people's brains for fun. People saw that as Ti seeking, but I'm very good at logic when it comes to being analytical on anything I have an interest in & research & think a lot about. Regardless, it honestly don't matter what people type me here or what they think of me. I'm done with the typing threads, too. Plus, anyone on here that i care to have more convos with, I'm doing so in a more private setting & not for the whole forum to see.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought the community preferred intuitives?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SadParty View Post
    I always thought the community preferred intuitives?
    Yeah....

Except for within socionics, the typology community as a whole looks down on sensing and fetishizes intuition.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s in reference to anything Se Jung related in typology communities is fetishized to having a badass reputation. I’m not saying any type is badass nor that I think any type is badass.

I thought types were how you process information & interact with the world around you? Didn't know a certain type was "tough" or "weak" per se.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found him on social media. He has a Tyler the Creator consummate memelord troll energy and impenetrable wall of irony that I don't. I also dont think we look alike much outside of being white guys with medium length hair
    Nah, you're too serious. You remind me of an EIE friend quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    Nah, you're too serious. You remind me of an EIE friend quite a lot.
    Serious until you catch me out in the streets, fool.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Serious until you catch me out in the streets, fool.
    We gonna fite irl, bitch. UWU

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah....

Except for within socionics, the typology community as a whole looks down on sensing and fetishizes intuition.
    Oh God, that reminds of years ago when I was involved in MBTI communities and all the INTJ masterrace circle jerking. Remember literal threads on why sensing types are wholly useless and why intuitives can do everything they can and more. So stupid, especially considering just how many of those intuitives bashing sensing types were in fact mistyped.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typology communities are full of narcissistic elitists who love to smell their own farts. Typology gives them the tools and the excuse to cherry-pick an image in a make believe world, and to use that to feel superior to others. Typology is useful if it helps you to think about your life and your relationships, but some people are obviously there to validate their self-image and anti-social behaviour.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

khcs - ISTJ Gorky

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@ShiningLunette

it's possibly your type is not EII as you suppose now

your art taste has victimish content
    profile's title: "Magical girl (◠‿・)—☆" - esoterics is Ni region
    among close to EII are EIE/IEI which fit that.

Magical girl (◠‿・)—☆ ShiningLunette's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @ShiningLunette

its unusual to judge a person typing solely by their art or aesthetic preference since it isn't a good indicator because there isn't really a consistent pattern divided by what people like. Anyway i'm never usually certain with anything. But i 100% certain about Se polr so its either EII or LII for me.
    Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@ShiningLunette
    I'd want to see videos of all who claims to be my dual. To understand better the types, certainly.
    Especially when those are women.

Among those who claimed that in recent times all appeared to have other types.

@ooo *sigh*

Even among those who I typed to EII was the same. It's a doom. Just no better explanation.

Magical girl (◠‿・)—☆ ShiningLunette's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'll have to feel safe enough to consider posting personal or private things. So i guess i'll see.

Also, are u implying ur the only expert enough to accurately judge? are u saying i or someone else will not be able accurately judge myself or type people but only you are able to?
    Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Typology communities are full of narcissistic elitists who love to smell their own farts. Typology gives them the tools and the excuse to cherry-pick an image in a make believe world, and to use that to feel superior to others. Typology is useful if it helps you to think about your life and your relationships, but some people are obviously there to validate their self-image and anti-social behaviour.
    Sure, and everything is/can be valuable. Self-reference is a beast.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @ShiningLunette

You are always saying how EII are kind, gentle and never rude, then as if by "magic" a girl shows up who appears to be just that so you promptly retype her beta NF based on very little information.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You are always saying how EII are kind, gentle and never rude, then as if by "magic" a girl shows up who appears to be just that so you promptly retype her beta NF based on very little information.
    Maybe it’s a test lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You are always saying how EII are kind, gentle and never rude
    Nice to notice your interest to types, as you've removed your IEI from the profile.

People having leading Fi value and are able to be emotionally pleasant the most among types, so they communicate the most softly among types.
    I never said that EII are never rude. No one is perfect and anyone may do anything. A type predisposes to some behavior and so that behavior happens _more often_ compared to differing types.
    The difference of Fi type compared to Fe is the degree, how often and contexts where they are rude. There is a different common level of the trait for differing types. If base Fi type is annoyed much and by good reason - he may become rude, but to get the same from Fe is much easier. To understand more clearly such nuances in behavior of types helps an experience and types examples.

The more of not common and not expected by base theory in a behavior for a type - the lesser possibility that type is correct. To be rude for base Fi is similar as for base Ni to ignore own foreboding. As for base Te to ignore or have no interest to facts and objectivity. If the degree of so unusual behavior is significant, seen not rarely and without unusually strong external factors pushing to that - there is significant possibility of other type.

P.S. I see a tower in your profile. You may tell in pm what happens, in case you want.