Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ILI 7 this is possible?

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    did you think I do stuff for free? it is business & @Aylen pays well so I get to have a good time making money
    I demand back pay!
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    1. I have so I see this and that. I'm a curious child of the world and at the same time I see wadach, fatalism ito everything that gives ILI. It's a little weird because I have the impression that my 7 is a little messed up by ILI and vice versa, the seven are driving me. Sometimes I have such that when I have an idea I have to think it a million times and then I work, and sometimes I work immediately. Sometimes I feel like at war, ILI fight with 7, who will win this time?
    I think what you're describing is more related to the core type 7 conflicts with the 6 wing rather than being an ILI, you said it is the 7 that drives you but there is this thing that keep bothering you by showing you fatalism, make you think an idea a million times, make you feel like there is an internal war in your head

I think this is the war between 7's optimism and 6's anxiety

2. I often have taqk that I have to rethink everything exactly, turn from each side - like a coin. I often get the impression that I'm stuck forever. And then I'm starting to work and nothing stops me. Sometimes I'm scared, sometimes not. It's hard for me to stain.
    again this more likely the effect of 7w6

3. I have a lot of ideas. Really much. But I know that I have to limit it in some way and to arrange it because I will not give it all one at a time. I have to segregate them and give them to them, ect. Or I'll think of another way for them. And yet, my ideas are very practical in 98%. I do not know what I would not be sure it makes sense. Of course, I have a lot of impractical ideas - segregation, evaluation of their usefulness. I hit the most effective.
    I would say this may indicate that you value Te but doesn't prove ILI

I do not know what else to write, maybe ask me specific questions.
    from this I think your self-typing in enneagram as 7w6 can be correct, but no enough information to confirm the ILI typing
    so I think you may prefer to fill a questionnaire in the "what's my type" section & I will try to give you my opinion in your socionics type (even though I find reading questionnaire a tiresome activity but if you will fill it even though you have difficulty in english, I don't think I have the right to complain)
    also, if you fill a questionnaire then others who are better typers than me would be there to help you

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    I demand back pay!
    how can you demand a back pay when you haven't been hired yet?

TIM
    ILI Te 7v6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

simo,

I do not think I'm confessing my life on the public forum. No way. Even friends do not tell me what happens to me so they know everything 100%. selects the message.I did not know that these questions are so detailed.
    If I am Te, I am ILI or IEI. I am not IEI. I am a bookkeeper.

What should I do with a 7 out of 6 conflict?
    Last edited by Invisible; 09-15-2017 at 02:56 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

simo,

I do not think I'm confessing my life on the public forum. No way. Even friends do not tell me what happens to me so they know everything 100%. selects the message.I did not know that these questions are so detailed.
    well I guess you have the full rights to keep your life to yourself, then how about doing this one?
    you rate each statement on a 0-3 scale where:
    3 - strongly agree
    2 - agree
    1 - most likely agree
    0 - don't agree

but it is long don't say I didn't warn you

If I am Te, I am ILI or IEI. I am not IEI. I am a bookkeeper.
    IEI has Te PoLR meaning it's weak & not valued, in other words if you are a Te user you can't be an IEI
    and no one said IEI can't work as bookkeepers

What should I do with a 7 out of 6 conflict?
    Not sure if I understand the question correctly, but if you mean how can you resolve the conflict between your core type 7 & wing 6, then I can't really help you after all I am as far as anyone can get from being a 7 so I don't know how does it feel neither do I know how to deal with it

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we please get some videos of ILI E7
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Responding to stuff on the first page:

Have you guys really never seen an enthusiastic, mind at a million miles an hour, tons of side projects at once ILI? It's not too far off from 7, and all that really matters is it applies more than any of the others numbers.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    ILI Te 7v6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

simo,

give me a link. That's not what I found earlier.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simo View Post
    how can you demand a back pay when you haven't been hired yet?
    Well I should've been. It's just a matter of time.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

simo,

give me a link. That's not what I found earlier.
    the word "one" had a link in it

but here it is: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...do=form&fid=11

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Can we please get some videos of ILI E7
    do you think someone who refuse to fill a questionnaire would be willing to make a video?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    Well I should've been. It's just a matter of time.
    waiting for you to join the gang

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im IEI E7, possibly. I can not see why not.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    Im IEI E7, possibly. I can not see why not.
    You could possibly be mistyped.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI 7s are mistyped healthy 9s imho
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Responding to stuff on the first page:

Have you guys really never seen an enthusiastic, mind at a million miles an hour, tons of side projects at once ILI? It's not too far off from 7, and all that really matters is it applies more than any of the others numbers.
    I've seen them, I think they're usually 6s or 5s ?
    I have a ILI friend who is a business owner, cycles, has kids...very busy. But his energy is still fairly calm and contained compared to mine.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    ILI 7s are cute healthy 9s imho
    ILIs can't be 9s imo.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    ILIs can't be 9s imo.
    Okay, I think you´re very likely wrong with that. There is no theoretical reason why they can´t be (SLIs can easily be 9s). Practically, I believe I know a couple of them.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Okay, I think you´re very likely wrong with that. There is no theoretical reason why they can´t be (SLIs can easily be 9s). Practically, I believe I know a couple of them.
    9s are characterized by being Si lead or HA and/or being IxFx, ime.

So yes, SLIs can and often are 9s.
    ILIs, nope. They don't value Si and aren't IxFx.
    And I've never come across an ILI 9 before. They are all either 6, 5, or 1 ime.

If those people you know are truly 9, it is more likely they are LII, at least according to my observations.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9s are characterized by being Si lead or HA and/or being IxFx, ime.

So yes, SLIs can and often are 9s.
    ILIs, nope. They don't value Si and aren't IxFx.
    And I've never come across an ILI 9 before. They are all either 6, 5, or 1 ime.

If those people you know are truly 9, it is more likely they are LII, at least according to my observations.
    I don´t believe people of IP temperament can be 1s, so I think you should take that away from your list.

LIIs especially cannot easily be 9s because IJ-temperament without F cannot easily be typed as 9 - I agree with you that my LSI 9s typings were likely wrong.

It doesn´t make logical sense that a ESI can be 9 and Se-valuing whereas a ILI can´t be 9 and because he is Se-valuing, imho.

I think all the people from IP temperament can be 9s, IJ only if F, EJ never, EP...doubtful, haven´t seen one.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I don´t believe people of IP temperament can be 1s, so I think you should take that away from your list.

LIIs especially cannot easily be 9s because IJ-temperament without F cannot easily be typed as 9 - I disdisdisdisdisdisdisdisdisdisdisdisdisdisdisdisdi sdisdisagree with you that my LSI 9s typings were likely wrong.

It doesn´t make logical sense that a ESI can be 9 and Se-valuing whereas a ILI can´t be 9 and because he is Se-valuing, imho.

I think all the people from IP temperament can be 9s, IJ only if F, EJ never, EP...doubtful, haven´t seen one.
    Many 1s are xLI-Te individuals, who can easily be cute as j. 1s is primarily characterized by Je irl. 1s appear to be externally "structured", and they maneuver the environment in a structured manner, either in an Fe or Te manner. Ji lead types are internally structured, but they can even appear to be disorganized from the outside (because of Pe Creative), especially when they are Pe subtype. (Only conscientious Ji subtype introverts fit the Ij stereotypes well; all the other ones don't, hence those stereotypes are so misleading.)

LIIs have 1D Se and are Si HA, that works with 9. 9s are soft, easygoing, avoid conflict, and can be easily emotionally affected. ILIs don't fit into that because they both value Se and don't have 4D Fi.

ESIs are 4D Si and 4D Fi, which can mesh with 9 motivations and behaviour. ESIs are usually 9w8, the 8 wing complements the Se creative. Often times they can be Fi subtype, which boosts their Ni and weakens their Se. Furthermore, ESIs are "pseudo victims", so they can have a softer attitude overall compared to all other Aggressors; they are the least Aggressor in the typical sense.

I used to think LSIs could be 9, but like ILIs they don't value Si and aren't 4D Fi, and I have never confidently been able to type an LSI as 9 before; they were typically 6w5 with 9 fix second and Ti subtype (boosted Ni, weakened Se) instead (and healthy 6 becomes 9-like). Furthermore, LSIs are rather classical Aggressors, albeit more reserved and low-key about it than the extroverted counterparts.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 12-23-2017 at 10:34 AM.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

9w1 could be IJ

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to think LSIs could be 9, but like ILIs they don't value Si and aren't 4D Fi, and I have never confidently been able to type an LSI as 9 before; they were typically 6w5 with 9 fix second and Ti subtype (boosted Ni, weakened Se) instead (and healthy 6 becomes 9-like). Furthermore, LSIs are rather classical Aggressors, albeit more reserved and low-key about it than the extroverted counterparts.
    (Did you edit my post in your quote as a joke...? I actually really agreed with you)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

(Did you edit my post in your quote as a joke...? I actually really disdisdisdisagreed with you)
    Oh I didn't edit it, but I have Kimu's Christmas theme on, and it makes it weird when someone says "disdisdisdisagree" >_>
    (ugh it happened again, ha)

*********** 21-04-19:

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lack of resolution. World really needs my rhombic triacontahedron typing system.

Also mixing up multidimensional stuff into singular dimension is highly problematic.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haven't met one yet.. But that would be weird lol

Most intjs are really serious human being it's as if they will eat you

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Haven't met one yet.. But that would be weird lol

Most intjs are really serious human being it's as if they will eat you

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

enneagram is a theory of trait motivation that constrains ethical possibilities, so to say any sociotype categorically cannot be any enneatype is to draw ethical conclusions on the basis of sociotype, which should not be possible

in short, like betas being good people, ILI 7 is not impossible

(at the same time mistaking enneagram for a theory of cognitive function that allows for combinations in tandem with sociotype to explain any behavior as the result of any given sociotype (modified by enneagram) is likewise a mistake, but for other reasons--saying certain sociotypes can't be certain enneatypes constraints this "method" in a way that seems to lend it credibility, but inasmuch as it does so, it actually only functions to legitimate a false process, on top of being invalid for reasons stated in the first sentence, thus its doubly bad to allow for this sort of reasoning--its wrong across multiple levels)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    rhombic triacontahedron
    I googled this and I think its a fascinating look into how logical types take similar intuitions as ethical ones but render them differently

like that someone came up with that thing is a real statement on (what I consider to be) [ethical] reality and that it has underlying mathematical principles goes to show how rationality can express itself in very different ways but be fundamentally linked

I do think a typology based on something like this would capture nicely the same floating "face" of people as (rationalized) intuitions

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILIs can't be 9s imo.
    Yes, agreed - would be a bit weird. However, as a secondary tritype fix after maybe 5 or 6 things do work out.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many 1s are xLI-Te individuals, who can easily be cute as j. 1s is primarily characterized by Je irl. 1s appear to be externally "structured", and they maneuver the environment in a structured manner, either in an Fe or Te manner. Ji lead types are internally structured, but they can even appear to be disorganized from the outside (because of Pe Creative), especially when they are Pe subtype. (Only conscientious Ji subtype introverts fit the Ij stereotypes well; all the other ones don't, hence those stereotypes are so misleading.)
    Erm, no. You're talking about internal motivation with the enneagram - and the internal motivation is perfection, striving for an ideal. Whatever you're seeing externally matters not a whit. (Btw this means that when you say that IJs are internally structured and you also believe that structure is part of E1 you are making IJs the most likely E1s.)

Imo, E1s are more likely to be IJs, followed by EJs with irrationals as a whole being far less likely and Si-leads coming in dead last as extremely unlikely. Si just doesn't mesh with the internal tension of the E1 at all.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

purely from intuition, i would chart the soc-enn correlation spectrum like this:

soc-enn correlation.png

this is just my opinion, obvs and this is like 5 years old but whatever.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's an updated version of the chart above to reflect my current opinion / observation:

while i would not discount any type combination or possibility, i have literally never met an ILI who wasn't squarely 5, 9 or 6. so i would say ILI 7 as so unlikely that it is impossible.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Antennae View Post
    while i would not discount any type combination or possibility, i have literally never met an ILI who wasn't squarely 5, 9 or 6. so i would say ILI 7 as so unlikely that it is impossible.
    When people say this I always get the felling that you are not separate enneagram from socionics. A ILI in socionics have no temperament defined. Yes the stereotype is that ili is stiff professor or some kind of science man and ESE is traditional mom. But that do not really have anything to do with socionics its just a optimal position of that information metabolism from an outside persons POV. Enneagram is about fears, holy idea and instincts and as which do not interfere with socioinics. A person could be any combination of them two. A 7 ILI might look like a ILE if you do not look careful enough. Still, 7 ILI is very possible. Unless you can prove that a fear of boredom and being demonstrative Ti+ is not possible, which you can not.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Erm, no. You're talking about internal motivation with the enneagram - and the internal motivation is perfection, striving for an ideal. Whatever you're seeing externally matters not a whit. (Btw this means that when you say that IJs are internally structured and you also believe that structure is part of E1 you are making IJs the most likely E1s.)

Imo, E1s are more likely to be IJs, followed by EJs with irrationals as a whole being far less likely and Si-leads coming in dead last as extremely unlikely. Si just doesn't mesh with the internal tension of the E1 at all.
    This makes sense theoretically up to a point, but when you type people irl, certain things match up a particular way...
    (Main flaw of Socionists: Not taking into account real-life dynamics.)

How would you type Amal Clooney? LSE? LSI?

I think she is a good example of an SLI-Te So/Sp 1.
    She could surely pass as LSE.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When people say this I always get the felling that you are not separate enneagram from socionics. A ILI in socionics have no temperament defined. Yes the stereotype is that ili is stiff professor or some kind of science man and ESE is traditional mom. But that do not really have anything to do with socionics its just a optimal position of that information metabolism from an outside persons POV. Enneagram is about fears, holy idea and instincts and as which do not interfere with socioinics. A person could be any combination of them two. A 7 ILI might look like a ILE if you do not look careful enough. Still, 7 ILI is very possible. Unless you can prove that a fear of boredom and being demonstrative Ti+ is not possible, which you can not.
    i'm pretty sure both socionics and enneagram define temperaments for each type. for example, introversion is a temperament. being a feeling type or a thinking type is a temperament. if you are saying any of these attributes don't define any external behavior of these types, then i humbly disagree. they do very visibly in fact.

ILIs are generally quiet and introverted, even when they are completely in their zone. this is because of introversion + intuition. see? temperament.

not to mention both of these theories are essentially looking at the same phenomenon (i.e. personality) and categorizing it in different ways. so it isn't far-fetched to say there will be certain correlation between the two.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, of course it's possible. Even IEI and 8 is possible. Though very rare of course.

Correlation does not equal causation. /snorts snobbily.

Stereotypes and generalizations are so common and usual enough that they serve as convenient benchmarks. But if stereotypes were always true, there'd be no such thing as a gay male athlete.

Most people are very sheltered I think and have limited information about other people other than the tv they watch/books they read/media they consume. And they just aren't social or outgoing enough to meet people that are outside of the preconceptions in their head- because most of the people they do meet, do in fact fit the image in their head well enough. I don't think this is an extremely terrible thing (because again more often than not, the stereotype is true) but it can be limiting.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This makes sense theoretically up to a point, but when you type people irl, certain things match up a particular way...
    (Main flaw of Socionists: Not taking into account real-life dynamics.)

How would you type Amal Clooney? LSE? LSI?

I think she is a good example of an SLI-Te So/Sp 1.
    She could surely pass as LSE.
    I don't know her, so I can't say what type she is. But it comes down to what Si-lead is, and just like ILI and 7 makes no sense, neither does Si-lead and 1. The two things contradict each other. Si-leads avoid struggle and adversity, seek comfort and sensations. This is the opposite of what drives a 1. The very first recommendation given in almost every enneagram source for E1s is "learn to relax" something that Si-leads don't need to learn, nor do IPs in general.

Quote Originally Posted by enneagram institute
    Ones have a “sense of mission” that leads them to want to improve the world in various ways, using whatever degree of influence they have. They strive to overcome adversity—particularly moral adversity—so that the human spirit can shine through and make a difference. They strive after “higher values,” even at the cost of great personal sacrifice.

History is full of Ones who have left comfortable lives to do something extraordinary because they felt that something higher was calling them. During the Second World War, Raoul Wallenburg left a comfortable middle-class life to work for the protection of thousands of European Jews from invading Nazis. In India, Gandhi left behind his wife and family and life as a successful lawyer to become an itinerant advocate of Indian independence and non-violent social changes. Joan of Arc left her village in France to restore the throne to the Dauphin and to expel the English from the country. The idealism of each of these Ones has inspired millions.

They are people of instinct and passion who use convictions and judgments to control and direct themselves and their actions.

In the effort to stay true to their principles, Ones resist being affected by their instinctual drives, consciously not giving in to them or expressing them too freely. The result is a personality type that has problems with repression, resistance, and aggression. They are usually seen by others as highly self- controlled, even rigid, although this is not how Ones experience themselves. It seems to them that they are sitting on a cauldron of passions and desires, and they had better “keep the lid on” lest they and everyone else around them regret it.
    vs SLI
    Quote Originally Posted by Golihov
    Living sensory pleasures of life and are looking for them everywhere for itself: delicious food, a comfortable chair, a variety of physiological pleasant feeling. Smoking, alcohol, overeating and other gluttony - it is very difficult to refuse from it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat
    Representatives of this type are characterized by shielding themselves off from unpleasant experiences and perceptions. To leave and join a pleasant society, a comfortable solitude, or a "warm company" that allows for light, non-obliging, non-binding relations

He tries to avoid any unpleasant, irritating stimuli, that destroy this subjective harmony. The SLI always tries to insulate himself from unpleasant surrounding stimuli. For example, being at home, he can turn off his phone so that nothing would interfere with his pleasant isolation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talanov top 7 statements associated with Si

1 The core of my life is the desire for comfort, getting pleasant and avoiding unpleasant sensations.
    2 I feel bad new ideas and all sorts of innovative projects, but I have a flair for convenience, comfort and coziness.
    3 I'm a philistine in the good sense of the word - the most important thing for me is the well-being of today and what's interesting is next to me, and not somewhere far away.
    4 I need to strain to think about the future and make some predictions.
    5 Often I experiment in the field of comfort and comfort, trying to eliminate annoying moments.
    6th It is true that I do not foretell forward - this is my life style.
    7th The most important thing for me is the feeling of the current moment, that it was convenient and pleasant here and now, and not someday.
    All of this and more regarding Si-lead shows the opposite of someone who is fighting to reach an ideal and giving up all comfort and convenience, being strict with themselves, not giving into indulgences. These are very different from each other sorts of people being described by Si-lead and E1. Opposites even.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Antennae View Post
    i'm pretty sure both socionics and enneagram define temperaments for each type. for example, introversion is a temperament. being a feeling type or a thinking type is a temperament. if you are saying any of these attributes don't define any external behavior of these types, then i humbly disagree. they do very visibly in fact.

ILIs are generally quiet and introverted, even when they are completely in their zone. this is because of introversion + intuition. see? temperament.

not to mention both of these theories are essentially looking at the same phenomenon (i.e. personality) and categorizing it in different ways. so it isn't far-fetched to say there will be certain correlation between the two.
    Nah, when socionics define extrovert its not really a temperments but a direction of their first and most basic element

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, when socionics define extrovert its not really a temperments but a direction of their first and most basic element
    ok and that manifests in personality HOW?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast