Thread: A corporate test

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default A corporate test

My ESTj mil who assessed mbti for 30 years at a corporate level also typed me a green in this system that she commonly used when she worked as a test assessor in corporate America

https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/w...ur-work-style/
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Should there be a test? Maybe I'm blind.

I relate most to the traits of blue but the tips for working with red are the most applicable to me. I might be a softy at large, but at work? Green more than yellow, but both a big nope. (This divide is why I went to school for human services and then realized I'm better suited for solitary office shit, really.)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Should there be a test? Maybe I'm blind.

I relate most to the traits of blue but the tips for working with red are the most applicable to me. I might be a softy at large, but at work? Green more than yellow, but both a big nope. (This divide is why I went to school for human services and then realized I'm better suited for solitary office shit, really.)
    I didn’t locate an actual test because she had it. Maybe you can find it. And she typed by observation...totally VI lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I didn’t locate an actual test because she had it. Maybe you can find it. And she typed by observation...totally VI lol
    Google brings up different tests that are the same concept and same basic "type" descriptions, with different colors. I think this sorting of people is so universal and fundamental that it's spawned a hundred permutations.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Everything but green