Thread: Type the 2020 Democratic Candidates for President of the United States

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Sometimes an angry intuitive is just an angry intuitive. Exactly what USA needs right now.

Thought he was out, and it turns out he is not. Would not have typed him otherwise.
    The media intentionally don’t report on him. Elizabeth Warren is set to be the nominee, and the DNC and MSM will collude to support her exactly as they did with Clinton. She has the advantage of being solidly right-wing, but since for some reason she’s associated with Sanders’ progressivism despite having backed out of supporting any policy to the left of Nixon, she gets the support of milquetoast yuppies who vote based on sex and image rather than policy.

The one pleasure I have is knowing that if Warren gets the nomination, she’ll be destroyed by Trump in the debates. All Trump would have to do would be to call her “Pocohantas” a few times and she’d look like an idiot the rest of the night. But I think the DNC would rather Trump win than support Sanders.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elizabeth Warren - INFJ - Dostoyevsky

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pete Buttigieg

Duality Inter-type Relationship - Within cells interlinked

Last edited by khcs; 01-19-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Identical Inter-type Relationship

Pete Buttigieg - ESFP - Napoleon

Anthony Charles Lynton Blair - ESFP - Napoleon

William Jefferson Clinton - ESFP - Napoleon

Harry S. Truman - ESFP - Napoleon

Last edited by khcs; 01-24-2020 at 11:13 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I've got them, as follows:

Elizabeth Warren: IEE-Ne 2w1 sp/so
    Tulsi Gabbard: IEE-Ne 3w4 sp/sx
    Kamala Harris: IEE-Ne 9w1 so/sp
    Beta Boy O’rourke: IEE-Fi 9w1 sp/sx
    Gov. Jay Inslee: LSE-Si 9w8 sp/so
    Bill D’Blasio: LSE-Si 1w9 sp/so
    Tim Ryan: LSE-Te 6w5 sp/so
    Bernie Sanders: LSI-Ti 1w2 so/sp
    Joe Biden: LSE-Si 1w2 sp/so
    Pete Buttigieg: ESE-Fe 9w1 sp/so
    Eric Swalwell: ESE-Si 3w2 sp/so
    Amy Klobuchar: LII-Ti 1w2 sp/sx
    Andrew Yang: LII-Ti 5w6 sp/so
    Marianne Williamson: EII-Fi 6w7 sp/so
    Cory Booker: SEE-Se 2w1 so/sp
    Julian Castro: LIE-Te 3w4 sp/so
    John Delaney: ILE-Ti 1w2 sp/so
    Bloomberg is LSE-Si 3w2 sp/so.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joe Biden - EIE
    Bernie Sanders - LIE
    Elizabeth Warren - IEE
    Kamala Harris - don't know
    Pete Buttigieg - don't know
    Corey Booker - don't know, probably SEE or EIE
    Amy Klobuchar - don't know
    Beto O'Rourke - don't know
    Tulsi Gabbard - LSI-Se, smartest and sanest one out there and she's beautiful, she makes me sooooo horny. If I voted, she's who I'd vote for.
    Kirstin Gillibrand - don't know
    Julian Castro - don't know
    Andrew Yang - don't know
    Eric Swallwell - don't know
    Bill De Blasio - don't know
    Michael Bennet - don't know
    Marianne Williamson - don't know
    Michael Bloomberg - LIE-Te

FWIW, the Demonrats do seem to be STRONGLY Te/Fi valuing and against Alpha and Beta values. A lot of people see a lot of Gamma and Delta types, which makes sense. The Demonrats seem to have become especially intolerant of rebellious behavior, individuality, and individualism. They're sounding very authoritarian; I had long had suspicions in the back of my head that Sanders was militarist, and sure enough he recently mentioned that he was willing to intervene militarily against China if Taiwan was threatened. You can't have welfare without warfare and militarism and you can't have warfare without welfare. You're just never going to be that half-fortunate. You just won't. And you certainly won't ever be fully fortunate to be free of both, you're just not allowed to be. At least not in this world. Unfortunately.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 02-16-2021 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Tulsi Gabbard is LSI-Se not SLE-Ti.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There's a guy running to beat Mitch McConnell in KY and he's calling turtle boy a terrorist. He's got my vote.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michelle Obama - ENFP - Balzac

Last edited by khcs; 02-17-2021 at 11:02 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joe Biden - ESFJ

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biden is about as blunt as a baseball bat. How in the 9 hells does that jackass have Fe?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Susan Rice - ESTP - Robespierre

ENFJ - ESTP - Activity Inter-type Relationship

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andrew Cuomo - INFJ - Dostoevsky

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cory Booker - ESFJ

Last edited by khcs; 02-17-2021 at 11:03 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maxim Waters - ENTJ - Stierlitz

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jennifer Lopez - INFP

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joseph Biden - ESFJ and Jennifer Lopez - INFP, Supervision Inter-type Relationship

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kamala Harris - INFP

People seem to accept the clone of Jennifer Lopez. She may become the president one day.

Last edited by khcs; 02-17-2021 at 11:04 PM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She looks like a little bit African, a little bit Indian, a little bit Asian, a little bit Latina. If you put a filter on the camera, like this photo, she even looks like a white person. It does not matter.What matters is that she is pro-migration, anti-white, against Christianity especially Catholics. Time will tell us.

BURN THE SCARECROW

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She looks like a little bit African, a little bit Indian, a little bit Asian, a little bit Latina. If you put a filter on the camera, like this photo, she even looks like a white person. It does not matter.What matters is that she is pro-migration, anti-white, against Christianity especially Catholics. Time will tell us.
    You should really look into her career as DA before making random claims of her being anti-white. If you're making your political decisions based off of religion then you need to re-evaluate your priorities, there is supposed to be a separation of church and state. But, fuck religion. (I do not base my political stance over this)

She is a creation of the system that we have built, much like Biden and Trump, and any other politician.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's beautiful and she reminds me of my aunt (SEE-Fi). Very presidential (more so than Hillary). I don't have a strong opinion on her type. EIE for Bernie Sanders. LSE or ESE for Joe Biden. I'd have to waste time studying them more to be more sure; these are just "first impressions" (and also based on the kind of people they attract as followers and fans).

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a PSA to shoot anyone who describes someone as "presidential", lest the brain worms infect you too.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tulsi Gabbard: LSI or SEI

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...-campaign.html

'Tulsi is a self-described introvert, an extremely quiet and obedient child grown into a woman whose job entails constant exhausting engagement. Her sister — Vrindavan to strangers, Davan to the campaign, and Davs to Tulsi — spoke for her back when they were kids, and she continues to do much of the talking for her today. When they were at a store as girls, it was Vrindavan who would interact with the cashier; Tulsi was too nervous. If the phone rang, Tulsi would wait for her sister to answer. If Vrindavan disobeyed their parents, Tulsi would be upset. “Please do your chores or our mother will have to do all of them!” Vrindavan recalls being scolded. “Our poor mother!”'

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She may replace the US national anthem with a Jennifer Lopez song.

Last edited by khcs; 11-08-2020 at 09:30 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    This is a PSA to shoot anyone who describes someone as "presidential", lest the brain worms infect you too.
    Slay, queen.

LSI vs. SEE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doug Emhoff - ESFP Napoleon

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joe Biden: LSE-Si? or ESE-Si?

Kamala Harris: SEE-Fi?

Donald Trump: SLE-Se?

Tulsi Gabbard: LSI-Ti?

Vaush: ILE-Ne?

Michael Tracey: IEI-Ni?

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donald Trump: SLE-Se - Definitely

Kamala Harris: SEE-Fi - excellent possibility

Joe Biden: Its hard to tell with the dementia
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amy Klobuchar: SLE-Ti or LSE/SEE?

"The Anger of Amy Klobuchar: Don’t sell cruelty and pathological behavior as a feminist victory." by Caitlin Flanagan (MARCH 5, 2019): https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...s-rage/584104/

'Her problem is rage, easily uncorked, and directed not at the various forces that might thwart the needs of her constituents, but at the people—many of them young—who work for her. During Klobuchar’s first senatorial campaign, the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees decried her “shameful treatment of her employees” in the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office; in March of 2018, Politico reported that she had the highest staff turnover in the Senate. But it has been the recent reporting of BuzzFeed News, HuffPost, The New York Times, and others that has provided the vivid and ugly details of what apparently lies behind those facts. Although many of the staffers and former staffers provided their reports anonymously, the senator has mostly not disputed the specifics, instead seeking to frame the behavior as part of the high expectations she has of herself and her staff.

According to BuzzFeed, Klobuchar “demeaned and berated her staff almost daily, subjecting them to bouts of explosive rage and regular humiliation within the office.” The articles quote staffers alleging that in fits of anger, she threw things—including binders—in the direction of staff members, accidentally hitting an employee on at least one occasion. The accounts of her cruelty are astonishing. She once allegedly forced an employee to say to another senator’s staffer, “I’m supposed to tell you Senator Klobuchar is late today because I am bad at my job.” For Klobuchar, the dark night of the soul arrives right on schedule: She is known to fire off scathing emails to her staff between the hours of 1 and 3 o’clock in the morning. (“In a real dark night of the soul,” wrote another unstable Minnesotan, F. Scott Fitzgerald, “it is always three o’clock in the morning.”)'

"The country laughed when Klobuchar made her presidential announcement in a near blizzard, but nothing is more respected in Minnesota than doing something in a snowstorm that could have easily been accomplished indoors. Do it during a time of profound personal embarrassment, as Klobuchar did, and you’re in Paul Bunyan territory.

As dawn must follow dusk, any unpleasant revelation about a successful woman must be immediately plumbed for any possible hint of sexism, and so it has been with the Klobuchar news. If a man threw a binder at his employees, he’d be appointed president for life, is the thinking. An American city would be renamed for him; women would compete to bear him sons; his picture would be printed on currency. Certainly a kind of sexism has accompanied the incident, and the proof is that Klobuchar seems to be surviving these reports, while a man never would."

"Amy Klobuchar's not-so-subtle troll of Hillary Clinton" (Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large): https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/11/polit...ton/index.html

February 11, 2019: 'On Sunday, after announcing for president, Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar took questions from reporters about her 2020 plans. She was asked about her travel plans for the early days of the campaign, and said this:

"We're going to be in Iowa and Wisconsin. We're starting in Wisconsin because, as you remember, there wasn't a lot of campaigning in Wisconsin in 2016. With me, that changes. ... I'm going to be there a lot."

...If you don't get the reference, it's to this: Hillary Clinton lost Wisconsin to Donald Trump in 2016, the first Democrat to lose the Badger State since 1984. Clinton believed the state was in the bag, and didn't campaign there during the general election race. Not once.'
    Last edited by HERO; 09-23-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joe Biden: ESE-Si (Normalizing subtype) [ESE-ESI?]

https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrit...e-biden-young/

https://www.gq.com/story/joe-biden-p...aign-2016-2013

2013: '"My brother hates, hates, hates bullies," she says. "The man who pushed the girl. The guy who makes fun of you because you're fat. "Joe never appeals to the lowest common denominator. Look what's happened in our political environment. If you don't agree with me, you're a bad person. You're immoral. You want to screw with me. You're bad, bad, bad. That's the climate. And Joe—never."'

https://www.queerty.com/whos-hotter-...biden-20170305

Justin Trudeau: SEE-Se (Dominant subtype) [SEE-ESE?]

Kamala Harris: SEE-Se? (Dominant? subtype) [SEE-EIE?]

Bernie Sanders: EIE-Fe? (Dominant? subtype) [EIE-LIE?]

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yang's pretty cool btw. I still wish he had made it as the nominee, but I know winning nominations isn't about democracy when you have super-delegates and the fact that NPAs (like me) can't even vote in certain states.

He kind of made me excited about politics because he didn't talk like he was trying to win a debate or appeal to a certain group of people over another; and he didn't seem to try to appear over-confident; he just discussed things. But that's also probably why he didn't make it in the end.

I can definitely agree that he's from a democratic quadra, so LIE, LII, ILI, ILE could all be possible I suppose. My first instinct was that he was LIE way back when because he seemed kind of Ej, but I didn't ever really see Fi valuing in him, so perhaps Alpha NT fits better.

But anyway, any other opinions on Yang?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joe Biden - ESFJ Hugo (The enthusiast)

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI is the correct typing for Biden.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    SEI is the correct typing for Biden.

Chuck Shumer - ISFP Dumas

Joe Biden - ESFJ Hugo

Last edited by khcs; 11-08-2020 at 04:24 PM.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chuck Shumer - ISFP Dumas

Joe Biden - ESFJ Hugo

That post is void of argument or reason. You mention "discussion" in your signature but your posting history is ironically marked by the exact lack of such. If you cannot or will not substantiate your typing in order to have a proper discussion (I am willing to provide substance to my own typing of Biden), then I ask you to refrain from responding to me. Photo-spam without further explanations will be ignored. If, however, you are willing to engage with depth, then feel free to do so.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Note the differences between LSI-Se Tulsi Gabbard and LSI-Ti Hillary Clinton... Tulsi is more relaxed, has more hobbies, is more beautiful and more willing to challenge the status quo. She's also more articulate and has more original ideas and is more in touch with reality.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Antony Blinken - ENFJ Hamlet

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Victoria Nuland - ESTP Robespierre