Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: If I post a video, will people type me?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I am not saying he is absolutely SLI. Maybe he is SLE or maybe he is a totally different type than either. I see the same thing in this video that I saw in the last. He seems to value Si more than Se. It was an impression based on comparisons. You presented your analysis as facts but the facts seem off to me.
    My "analysis" is not at the level of facts, it is just my observations and my impressions. I don't know how to make that easily obvious.

His situation is now stable so he is looking for input. I think it is cool that he shared what he has gone through but very few male SLE, that I know, would share things, this personal about themselves, in a video. They are more image conscious and their image is strength whether they are or not. He shows some vulnerability (leaning toward Fi), which is cool, but not common for SLE. It happens though but then they quickly back away from exposing the vulnerable side and will do something that counteracts it. Can be frustrating if you are not used to it.
    I can imagine that hiding vulnerability might be frustrating, especially in a dual. I am assuming this is his inferior function talking.

Sorry, it seems I might be supervising my "supervisor" here and I do notice when I do that. It is mostly when you say something that makes it seem like you know what is going on in an IEI's mind. I understand you have been around a lot of IEI and think you know because of that. I kind of feel bad after but I am probably put off by the presentation of very specific things as "facts" more than impressions based on your own associations. SLE are not dumb but it is sort of what you are implying. It would be different if I thought you were right.
    I have seen IEI's react to my unintended supervision before. No matter how much I like or love an IEI, I still end up inadvertently hurting them with my supervision. It is incredibly frustrating for me, but I understand that it happens, whether what is inferred is what is implied or not. It is the sole reason why I have given up on romantic involvements with IEI's.
    Also, I never said SLE's are dumb. The ones I know are not dumb. I have a good friend who is SLE-Ti, and he is very, very smart. Ex-military, works in the theater, amateur astronomer and amateur fencer. Pretty funny, too. I work with two SLE's. One has a PhD and handles government contracts, the other is an SLE-Se, and he builds equipment. In fact, I don't know any dumb SLE's.

Most people who start a typing thread are here for.... other people's input, so by that logic everyone who wants an opinion on type is Fe or Fe valuing? Use Ni and watch how it evolves, if he stays.
    Yes, we shall wait and see.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    I have a comment about this. Sharing things doesn't really come natural for me. It is a thought out conclusion that I have made that it is better to share what is going on that to keep everything closed up tight. I had a mentor who was very smart who basically was up front about his weaknesses and the result was that people really took a liking to him - at least the people who are at all open to that - and seeing that as a teenager/young adult had an effect on me because I use to be such a private person who had difficulty with social interaction. So it is based on logic that I share, not on feeling.
    Yes, I definitely got that it was based on logic more than feeling or pure strategy. That is why I was surprised by the ESI typing that you had for awhile.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My "analysis" is not at the level of facts, it is just my observations and my impressions. I don't know how to make that easily obvious.

I can imagine that hiding vulnerability might be frustrating, especially in a dual. I am assuming this is his inferior function talking.

I have seen IEI's react to my unintended supervision before. No matter how much I like or love an IEI, I still end up inadvertently hurting them with my supervision. It is incredibly frustrating for me, but I understand that it happens, whether what is inferred is what is implied or not. It is the sole reason why I have given up on romantic involvements with IEI's.
    Also, I never said SLE's are dumb. The ones I know are not dumb. I have a good friend who is SLE-Ti, and he is very, very smart. Ex-military, works in the theater, amateur astronomer and amateur fencer. Pretty funny, too. I work with two SLE's. One has a PhD and handles government contracts, the other is an SLE-Se, and he builds equipment. In fact, I don't know any dumb SLE's.

Yes, we shall wait and see.
    It's cool. I just saw it as a Te user presenting his "factual" looking analysis. lol

Hmm, so you identify with a guy named mugen, who seems dumb but is great at being unpredictable in battle and sometimes even in life. Ever hear of a guy named Zhukov?
    It was implied, at least to me, when you said this.

Oh and at least it seems you value Ni so it doesn't come off as completely lacking an awareness of what Ni is and how it operates.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's cool. I just saw it as a Te user presenting his "factual" looking analysis. lol
    It was implied, at least to me, when you said this.
    "...who seems dumb..."
    FWIW, I was simply quoting QuickTwist in that comment. Furthermore, a guy can seem dumb and not be. Sometimes it is smart to seem dumb.

Oh and at least it seems you value Ni so it doesn't come off as completely lacking an awareness of what Ni is and how it operates.
    Thank you. I not only value Ni, I use it sometimes.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    "...who seems dumb..."
    FWIW, I was simply quoting QuickTwist in that comment. Furthermore, a guy can seem dumb and not be. Sometimes it is smart to seem dumb.

Thank you. I not only value Ni, I use it sometimes.
    When I play dumb it is usually with an air of sarcasm, and/or a hint of irony, in response to someone treating me that way.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only watched like 30 seconds, but generally speaking, @adam strange picked up on the same basic things I was thinking of and sounded very sound in his rationale, so I'm going to toss my vote on SLE as well. As I mentioned, some things in TIM, or really just life in general can cause someone naturally one way to behave another. I'd have to agree that getting out on your own is probably a good idea. Not a criticism, but, really, at some point, everyone needs to get out there and forge their own path in life, for better or worse, and just trust that the people you hold in your heart gave you more than you'd ever need to succeed.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    I only watched like 30 seconds, but generally speaking, @adam strange picked up on the same basic things I was thinking of and sounded very sound in his rationale, so I'm going to toss my vote on SLE as well. As I mentioned, some things in TIM, or really just life in general can cause someone naturally one way to behave another. I'd have to agree that getting out on your own is probably a good idea. Not a criticism, but, really, at some point, everyone needs to get out there and forge their own path in life, for better or worse, and just trust that the people you hold in your heart gave you more than you'd ever need to succeed.
    We need more sheep. Don't encourage people to get out of line!

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    But this mutton tastes like asshole lol

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This post isn't based in knowledge of me or emotional appeal at all. Sorry, but you judge me far to quickly.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, Adam was right, that's IEI right there.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, Adam was right, that's IEI right there.
    The person who was quoted said they watched 30 sec of my video and made a judgement based on that. That is one post not taking into account all the information available and making a snap judgment. The second post is even worse because it assume that the person he quoted was right, even though that person didn't watch the whole video, and since that poster decided to quote that person they assume that person is more right than the other people who have said similar things.

TL;DR: its a post that doesn't investigate, and in the manner it was said wasn't meant to be directly directed to me but rather the person who has little knowledge of me thereby having little concern for me and more has to do with their own personal world view rather than the subject at hand. That is why ​it is an ill informed post.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The cases where Extroverts may mistakenly think they are Introverts are all extroverted logical types, because their poor ethics may lead to being socially disconnected due to lack of understanding why.
    This is going to be besides the point of my type I think, but I'm a moral relativist and part of that means social contracts work on an individual basis as well as a macro one. What I'm getting at is I don't think anyone has "poor ethics" because ethics are made based on a social contract (though unwritten) where people decide how they want to be treated based on the way they treat others. That is my way of thinking at least.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

The person who was quoted said they watched 30 sec of my video and made a judgement based on that. That is one post not taking into account all the information available and making a snap judgment. The second post is even worse because it assume that the person he quoted was right, even though that person didn't watch the whole video, and since that poster decided to quote that person they assume that person is more right than the other people who have said similar things.

TL;DR: its a post that doesn't investigate, and in the manner it was said wasn't meant to be directly directed to me but rather the person who has little knowledge of me thereby having little concern for me and more has to do with their own personal world view rather than the subject at hand. That is why ​it is an ill informed post.
    In this post you are actually responding to the person who watched 30 seconds. I would take it with a grain of salt since they typed you SEI or ILE then changed it to agree with Adam's SLE after 30 seconds and now something about IEI. It is not uncommon for Fi and Fe to be confused. Here is so more info on Fe and Fi in the SLI and SLE. Maybe it will help.

Fe in the SLI
    Fe as Vulnerable Function

The individual tries hard to never let himself "come apart at the seams" emotionally or even let out strong feelings publicly, because displays of passion do not come naturally and make him feel self-consciousness and vulnerable to painful criticism. This makes the individual generally seem emotionally neutral and politely indifferent to excitement and agitation around him. The individual deeply dislikes attempts by others to get him to "cheer up" or "join the fun", especially in the context of group activities with loud emotional expression.-

See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i....EL2nHDgD.dpuf
    Fe in the SLE

Fe as Mobilizing Function

The individual longs for situations where people are having fun, laughing and joking, and feel emotionally free and spontaneous. However, he is generally unable to produce this atmosphere himself and uses other means to create situations where there is a good chance that others will take the emotional initiative and create a fun and emotionally stimulating atmosphere. Failure at such attempts are met with dismay, which the individual either hides or reacts to with frustration and annoyance.-

See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i....M4OtrTb5.dpuf
    Going by what you said at about 11:18 it does not seem you would enjoy a fast paced or highly charged emotional atmosphere that some beta groups turn into.

Fi in SLI
    Fi as Mobilizing Function

The individual longs for establishing stable personal relationships with other individuals based on mutual trust and understanding where deeper and private feelings and experiences can be easily shared. However, the individual lacks the initiative to establish such relationships and usually expects others to make gestures in that area, admiring those who do so. In the context of extroverted ethics (Fe) as a vulnerable function, it should be emphasized that these types especially value emotional bonds where feelings go unsaid between partners, and are simply "understood."-

See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i....2HcfoQRA.dpuf
    Fi in SLE

Fi as Vulnerable Function

The individual does not normally pay attention to the nuances of interpersonal relationships; he is either overly suspicious or overly assuming of his relations with others when they are not clearly defined. More importance is given to these relations as they pertain to objective mutual benefit; entertaining one another and accomplishing mutual goals are seen as the main focus, rather than seeing the relationships as rewarding in and of themselves.

The individual does not expect others to be actively aware or concerned with his own personal sentiments, and so sees little reason to be concerned with those of others, unless they have direct consequences for the individual. Statements by other persons reflecting their inner feelings are not fully registered by the individual if not accompanied by external emotional expression or actions. Suggestions that the individual may have acted unethically in the eyes of another person who has not clearly expressed disapproval are met with bafflement by the individual; those that are expressed without tact are either dismissed or reacted to aggressively. Expressions of deep personal sentiments are awkward for the individual, whether coming from another or himself. He does not see it as his "right" to place the burden of his true emotions on another, both because he knows how uncomfortable those of others make him (even when they are positive and genuine), and because of his own awkwardness in expressing them.
    -

See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i....2HcfoQRA.dpuf
    I am pretty sure Satan was not being serious and it was probably a general flippant comment rather than specific to you. I could be wrong though. He has probably forgotten this thread already.

Edit: Striked "I could be wrong" because even if he was serious it wasn't directed to you specifically and he wasn't assuming the other person was right.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-17-2016 at 05:05 AM.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In this post you are actually responding to the person who watched 30 seconds. I would take it with a grain of salt since they typed you SEI or ILE then changed it to agree with Adam's SLE after 30 seconds and now something about IEI. It is not uncommon for Fi and Fe to be confused. Here is so more info on Fe and Fi in the SLI and SLE. Maybe it will help.

Fe in the SLI

Fe in the SLE

Going by what you said at about 11:18 it does not seem you would enjoy a fast paced or highly charged emotional atmosphere that some beta groups turn into.

Fi in SLI

Fi in SLE

I am pretty sure Satan was not being serious and it was probably a general flippant comment rather than specific to you. I could be wrong though. He has probably forgotten this thread already.
    Thank you for giving this info. I identify the most with Fe in SLI. The rest had some things that were kinda accurate, but not overtly so. I will read the whole material soon.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have Fe as vulnerable and Fi as suggestive. Fe as vulnerable is a lock.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Thank you for giving this info. I identify the most with Fe in SLI. The rest had some things that were kinda accurate, but not overtly so. I will read the whole material soon.
    You're dry as fuck. SLI seems like a good fit.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

YWIMW

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't do anything but laugh at this. I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but that was hilarious.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

This is going to be besides the point of my type I think, but I'm a moral relativist and part of that means social contracts work on an individual basis as well as a macro one. What I'm getting at is I don't think anyone has "poor ethics" because ethics are made based on a social contract (though unwritten) where people decide how they want to be treated based on the way they treat others. That is my way of thinking at least.
    If you treat others well they will mistreat you.
    _
    Bad things happen to nice people all of the time. If you want to be nice, be nice because you want to be nice, not because you think others will treat you nicely in return.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you treat others well they will mistreat you.
    _
    Bad things happen to nice people all of the time. If you want to be nice, be nice because you want to be nice, not because you think others will treat you nicely in return.
    Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.
    Quoting neurotic dead people will keep you in the past.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quoting neurotic dead people will keep you in the past.
    You are really quite funny, you know that?

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's not really anything to investigate. You're 29. You live with your family. You want to pretend like you don't. You do. You're ST Beta.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen, @Adam Strange, @yen, @darya, @Maritsa

I've decided on Ti being my creative type to a pretty extreme measure. I identified with it as a description and found the creative manifestation most accurate.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's not really anything to investigate. You're 29. You live with your family. You want to pretend like you don't. You do. You're ST Beta.
    Ok

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I've decided on Ti being my creative type to a pretty extreme measure. I identified with it as a description and found the creative manifestation most accurate.
    https://mitski.bandcamp.com/track/be...-money-my-dear

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok
    That's Ne Role.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wait, so you think you're xLE?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yen View Post
    I am curious because I've thought similar things, also his tl;dr is disrespectful to people who have made an effort into posting, and I can imagine that attitude also carrying forward to employment opportunities, he doesn't show concern to be keen and employable, why give him a chance when he won't have enthusiasm to work, also he doesn't read things properly and misinterprets them, all avenues in which he can improve, but i'm not his boss or his psychologist.
    TL;DR: was summing up his own post not other people's. Here is the whole post.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1129289

I read it differently, as I seen it in the above link too, which was summing up others inputs, but it could be humor.
    I thought you were referring to this thread. The obvious reason is that there are like 40+ videos before his in that thread and he didn't see if the video was posted already. I didn't go through each one either.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Wait, so you think you're xLE?
    I'm not sure. I say I identify most with creative function of Ti... But then again I do recognise leading function as well to be apart of me. I have yet to read all the CF descriptions so I don't think what I am saying right now is a be all end all.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK this is interesting.

I identify with what you're saying. He's non productive and shows little resourcefulness, so it's hard to see him as a Delta, actually your response is like Delta, especially LSE who does not like laziness. However this guy has said on his video that he has suffered from depression, catatonia, and maybe some other things I can't remember which started in his teens, and he's trying to get his mind back together.

My question to you is, as you are typing as an EII, should we (as in people on this thread) really be calling out this stuff to someone who has all this mental health baggage? We are not trained medical psychologists so as much as we can see there is something not right, I am just wondering to you what the merit is in calling it out?

I am curious because I've thought similar things, also his tl;dr is disrespectful to people who have made an effort into posting, and I can imagine that attitude also carrying forward to employment opportunities, he doesn't show concern to be keen and employable, why give him a chance when he won't have enthusiasm to work, also he doesn't read things properly and misinterprets them, all avenues in which he can improve, but i'm not his boss or his psychologist.

I'm asking, what would you say your justifications are on calling him out? What will it achieve do you think? And if you want to improve him, how do you suggest it's done? Or maybe you are just trolling?

@QuickTwist, hope you don't mind me asking these things, if anything it could help qualify some more information on your type, in terms of quadra values at least, also i'm curious to learn something myself.

Actually if anyone wants to answer this as well, thanks.
    Its not a big deal, really. I don't mind. I understand my own dilemma and I am working on it. Thanks for having the courtesy of asking.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1129289

I read it differently, as I seen it in the above link too, which was summing up others inputs, but it could be humor.
    I was basically saying the song was so stupid that people's standard of what is stupid is above that. So, yes, it was a joke.

I was also saying "why would I want to subject myself to 40+ videos of dumb music?"

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TL;DR: was summing up his own post not other people's. Here is the whole post.

I was talking about Satans post, not jer's.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I was talking about Satans post, not jer's.
    Yeah I know what you were referring.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

OK this is interesting.

I identify with what you're saying. He's non productive and shows little resourcefulness, so it's hard to see him as a Delta, actually your response is like Delta, especially LSE who does not like laziness. However this guy has said on his video that he has suffered from depression, catatonia, and maybe some other things I can't remember which started in his teens, and he's trying to get his mind back together.

My question to you is, as you are typing as an EII, should we (as in people on this thread) really be calling out this stuff to someone who has all this mental health baggage? We are not trained medical psychologists so as much as we can see there is something not right, I am just wondering to you what the merit is in calling it out?

I'm asking, what would you say your justifications are on calling him out? What will it achieve do you think? And if you want to improve him, how do you suggest it's done? Or maybe you are just trolling?

@QuickTwist, hope you don't mind me asking these things, if anything it could help qualify some more information on your type, in terms of quadra values at least, also i'm curious to learn something myself.

Actually if anyone wants to answer this as well, thanks.
    I stopped caring about his "type" after his disrespectful responses and self-servicing attitude. Part of being EII is considering all people. He's 29. He's making videos on the internet trying to "find himself." What are his parents? Like mid 50s? 60s? They should be planning for retirement, not taking care of a selfish and self-centered 29 year old. Grow the hell up. Quit being so damn selfish and whiney. Get a job. Move out. And spend the rest of your life knowing that whatever crappy job you end up in is recourse for you spending a whole damn decade of your adult life on whatever bullshit you've been wasting it on instead of acting like a damn adult. That won't make you happy? No one gives a shit. No one's happy. Get the fuck over it. Your parents sure as hell aren't happy having their grown ass son be weird on the internet all day instead of getting a job. Get over your bullshit. Suck it up. And act like a damn adult.

Oh, and cut your fucking hair. You look stupid as shit and like you shouldn't be let around playgrounds.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    No, it just means she wants to boink you.
    Me? I have no interest in him
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I stopped caring about his "type" after his disrespectful responses and self-servicing attitude. Part of being EII is considering all people. He's 29. He's making videos on the internet trying to "find himself." What are his parents? Like mid 50s? 60s? They should be planning for retirement, not taking care of a selfish and self-centered 29 year old. Grow the hell up. Quit being so damn selfish and whiney. Get a job. Move out. And spend the rest of your life knowing that whatever crappy job you end up in is recourse for you spending a whole damn decade of your adult life on whatever bullshit you've been wasting it on instead of acting like a damn adult. That won't make you happy? No one gives a shit. No one's happy. Get the fuck over it. Your parents sure as hell aren't happy having their grown ass son be weird on the internet all day instead of getting a job. Get over your bullshit. Suck it up. And act like a damn adult.

Oh, and cut your fucking hair. You look stupid as shit and like you shouldn't be let around playgrounds.
    Mean
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Mean
    Mean

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Mean
    I hope that you have read what you wrote
    -

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast