Thread: Is EIE 4w5 possible ?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Is EIE 4w5 possible ?

Hi

So recently I was typed by someone who is an expert in Enneagram as 4w5 Sp/So
    He also said that I'm a beta NF , maybe EIE Ni

Looking back at my childhood, I would say that being an EIE is very true, and more true than IEI , but It sounded strange to me because of the w5 and self-preservation first

So what's your opinion? Can EIE Ni be 4w5 and Sp dom ? Or it's IEI only ?
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Suspiria is one. Some say that e4 is an inward-facing type and extroverts cannot be a 4.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know at least one EIE-Ni who's definitely a 4w5 sp/sx. I've also seen quite a few IEEs 4w3s. So, in experience, extroverted NFs being e4 (both wings) exist. However, I don't know whether they are particularly common (and overlooked) or rare exceptions to the rule as it seems to be.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you relate to Jack Skellington?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it’s not. 4 with a 5 implies an added with drawn influence. Sexual 4w3 is rare for an EIE, but possible.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sp dom EIE is also an absolute no. Sp4 is the most introverted 4. Either you’re an IEI and not EIE, or you’re a fake 4, and are a 6 or something. One of the two is absolutely the case.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any extroverted type by Naranjo cannot be 4.. As far as RH, you can be a sexual 4w3 INFJ EIE. This is the only possible combo for EIE 4.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you’re sexual blind… You probably are just an IEI 4w5, combined with fact you also put Ni subtype of EIE. But.. You could be an EIE that just is not a 4. Another possibility is you’re disintegrated to 2, and so LOOK and have LOOKED EIE. But it’s just ill health. I am a social 4w5, and many have presumed me EIE out of them seeing me down to 2. I am anything but extroverted. Fe base and social 4 that goes to 2 definitely overlap.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit:

He recommended to check 4, 1, 3 and 6

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With this knowledge, I will limit this for you:

1. You are an IEI 4w5, who looks EIE because of poor health (down 2)
    2. You’re an EIE sp3w4, looking 4ish because of the w4.
    3. you’re a 6 and are uncertain of yourself and type which skews the typing session. You asking for help and clarity on your type (asking here, seeking professional typist.. Can possibly indicate 6, but this isn’t enough to go by)

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You fitting this many types does appear 3 or 6ish.. Having that many suggested. But I’d also question the competency of this “expert”, given he gave you 4 possible type. And just declared beta NF, not explaining eie 4w5 is impossible.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Do you relate to Jack Skellington?

Well maybe his desire to find something new and interesting

Anyway I love his desire for change, his desire to please others with something new, and his evil appearance combined with his gentle personality

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You also seem more confident on EIE than the 4, which is important. But if you are in ill health and have been as child, you need to look at 4’s line to 2.

It is less likely this is the case, though, given being unhealthy one’s whole life isn’t as likely. They would’ve had some average health moment.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    With this knowledge, I will limit this for you:

1. You are an IEI 4w5, who looks EIE because of poor health (down 2)
    2. You’re an EIE sp3w4, looking 4ish because of the w4.
    3. you’re a 6 and are uncertain of yourself and type which skews the typing session. You asking for help and clarity on your type (asking here, seeking professional typist.. Can possibly indicate 6, but this isn’t enough to go by)

Well I was in good physiological health when I answered the questionnaire so the first option is excluded, the second and third options are more likely

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decqueen View Post
    Well I was in good health when I answered the questionnaire so the first option is excluded, the second and third options are more likely
    I do agree. As I said in next commentary, it’s unlikely one would be in ill health entire life. I’ll place my bet that you’re an EIE sp3w4… Maybe even with a 5w4 fix if you had 8 (an assertive type to make double assertive) as your tritype.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You fitting this many types does appear 3 or 6ish.. Having that many suggested. But I’d also question the competency of this “expert”, given he gave you 4 possible type. And just declared beta NF, not explaining eie 4w5 is impossible.

The problem is probably from me, I had previously had some difficulties with identity ، although everything improved a lot now , I still do not have that complete identity

This expert is known among the Enneagram community around me and he helped many people finding out their enneagram

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do agree. As I said in next commentary, it’s unlikely one would be in ill health entire life. I’ll place my bet that you’re an EIE sp3w4… Maybe even with a 5w4 fix if you had 8 (an assertive type to make double assertive) as your tritype.
    Thank you for your help

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem is probably from me, I had previously had some difficulties with identity ، although everything improved a lot now , I still do not have that complete identity

This expert is known among the Enneagram community around me and he helped many people finding out their enneagram
    It’s common for Fe base to have issue in identity, because their focus is externally on others and the atmosphere.. So you absorb it, and can’t differentiate.. This probably also makes easier for a being attachment type as well, or a 2 (but you don’t sound 2)..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would also be common I’d say, for a traumatized EIE to misidentify with 4.. Sexual abuse (which you kind of vibe as someone who has been, as well as with body issue or eating ones), stark emotional abuse, etc.. Combine this with focusing on others as their natural IME, and you have an obfuscated sense of self and identity.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would also be common I’d say, for a traumatized EIE to misidentify with 4.. Sexual abuse (which you kind of vibe as someone who has been, as well as with body issue or eating ones), stark emotional abuse, etc.. Combine this with focusing on others as their natural IME, and you have an obfuscated sense of self and identity.

Have more care, girl. The fact that you like to parade your abuse in public doesn't mean everybody is the same.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The impression I got after reading this is that you have the worst intuition on earth, none of this happened except for eating too little/ too much.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this combination makes for quite a few internal conflicts but is possible.

I'm not one for a stiff matching system, people are are what they are and I see types as more of a starting point than a sort of life time sentence or something.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The impression I got after reading this is that you have the worst intuition on earth, none of this happened except for eating too little/ too much.
    This wasn’t as much about intuition as it is a psychology pattern with the 4.. A 4 develops from chronic shame, and those who identify with it often have some cause of it. Those with sexual abuse often feel shame, and so an EIE who identifies with a 4 often has a sense of feeling worthless. Sexual abuse makes you to feel worthless. I have been sexually abused myself, so perhaps this can be factor. But other things can cause it, such as divorce or the separation of parents (which I was also going to say, but lost internet connection, given I now only have an iPod with flip phone and you require internet for it) or even school bullying.. But serious identity issues are often a product of sexual abuse specifically, and that is why it’s affiliated with dissociative identity disorder and borderline personality disorder. Plus, many people also don’t realize they have been sexually abused, because of the guise of consent and being talked into it, as well as some people also have different views on what is a boundary violation (not saying this is the case)..

Perhaps this was offensive, but I am autistic and often don’t realize how others may take what I say. Which.. Does often get me into trouble. I have been very focused/been very fixated on my own sexual abuse lately (which I’ve even written about it here recently with how applied behavioral analysis therapy, a very abusive therapy used on autistic people, made me vulnerable to getting sexually abused. It is possible I’ve projected). Plus, I got sexually harassed by a family member a little over a week ago. That is in part of why I have also been sort of spilling on here more and trauma dumping; it’s made me emotionally unstable. And it made me fixated on all my past sexual abuse as well, and when this family member has harassed me. So I am sorry.. I very well could have projected and the “vibe” I got is my own subconscious fixation. But I was specifically also bringing it up, because it is a common cause of making identity turbid. Then with my subconscious very fixated, I more than likely was projecting my own subconscious unto you. Something you wrote reminds me of something.. And me being fixated now made me falsely read “too much into”.
    Last edited by Braingel; 04-21-2022 at 02:17 AM.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But yes.. This goes for anyone. If I seem out of my “element”, I recently have had some re-traumatization from a family member (sexually). And it’s made me emotionally bleed. I am sorry that I have been acting more emotionally erratic, but it is tough. I am not just saying this to excuse myself either.. I’ve told Vewy Scawwy and @Astrea (pansophy) about this already and I’ve been a mess. And.. I am sure you can tell I have been acting more unstable on here.

Well, this is why…

I probably have been ranting about ABA therapy because it is in first place what made me vulnerable to sexual abuse. And that’s why I’m so fixated on it. When my family member did this again, it just reawakened that hate for the therapy. I wasn’t aware of how fixated I have been until I realized how much I am projecting now.. My hate and seeing others stupid for enabling something as aba, now this projection here..

It is “good”, I guess, that I am no more aware of how fixated and projecting I have been… And most of all, I am sorry to the OP that you met me like this…
    Last edited by Braingel; 04-21-2022 at 02:32 AM.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you’re on typology theater.. I am not there anymore, because I don’t have discord access. But Bimbo, Jordi, all of them.. They had my family member in front of them confess to having sexually abused me, and you can ask them to see that I’m not making this up as an excuse.

It is that family member (though this isn’t the only person who has violated me such). And she just did it again last week.

It’s not that my intuition is bad; I just have been re-traumatized very recently and have been very fixated because of my autism (which you will see in how I’ve raved on ABA, and you’ll even see how many times I had brought up in the last few days, it made me prone to getting sexually abused). It’s really affecting me and my subconscious is way too fixated, hence why I’ve rambled, and hence now why I projected this. I wasn’t aware of why I was rambling on about ABA—much prior to when I posted in this thread, and I wasn’t aware how much my subconscious was impacted by this recent event, because I just cried for a bit, told Astrea/Pansophy, and then tried just disregard it. But.. It has been seeping in my subconscious and has driven me to fixate on ABA, and to
    the point I’ve projected. I also had a nightmare of the event a few days later, but that was it. But it’s proof it impacts my subconscious, since dreams are of such.

Thank you for helping me realize how much I’ve been spiraling (and this is serious, not a guilt trip. I wasn’t aware). It’s important I am conscious of how my subconscious is being affected.

I felt she’s done it so many times, and since hers isn’t directly physical and she does stuff in front of me and then comments shit at me, that it doesn’t much impact me. I’ve been physically violated in this way before and tried rationalize how it’s not affecting me as how it is that kind has. I just tried brush it aside and downplayed it nothing and just shallow.

And for Vewy Scawwy/Bryan and @Tim: I think the reason why I have been yawning so much on the calls and getting tired so early may have to do with fatigue from this. It has weighed on my subconscious so intensely, it’s burning me out. And I also have had chest tightness these last few day, I think also from this haunting my subconscious. I a few nights ago woke up short of breath and was sleep paralyzed. I couldn’t remember though, my dream.

It will be 9 PM.. I will have had 7-9 hours of sleep.. And I just am overcome with immense tiredness. My eyes will water, and I’ll yawn over fifty times by the time it is 10… It is very recent (this started to occur), and did actually happen after she did that again.

To make this more interesting. I started my period today. It came late. And it’s today that I figured out of all days, of why this recent mishap has been with me, ongoing. As if a release of subconscious into conscious. The blood hides away, then comes into the physical world, where it is seen; can perceive with conscious eye.
    Last edited by Braingel; 04-21-2022 at 03:41 AM.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(I am sorry for dumping this in this thread, but I felt an explanation was due, and I only just realized after the chiding of why I have been acting erratic in general with ABA and being pissed at the world and also of why I projected that on her, and now also of why I’ve had fatigue and chest pain).

Dragons:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(I am sorry for dumping this in this thread, but I felt an explanation was due, and I only just realized after the chiding of why I have been acting erratic in general with ABA and being pissed at the world and also of why I projected that on her, and now also of why I’ve had fatigue and chest pain).

Oh dear , you don't need to feel bad about what you said
    I understand you , I know what you've been through isn't easy at all and no one will ever fully realize how badly what happened to you because they didn't go through what you went through, but I understand you anyway, and I sincerely apologize if I caused you any pain in any way.

I don't know what to say, I find myself repeating the same words, I'm really shocked

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading what you wrote, I really started to feel that the reasons for which I cried about and considered as suffering were really ridiculous

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you tried talking to a qualified therapist? This might helps you at least a little

And about sexual harassment, can you report it to the police or there are any obstacles that might prevent you?

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all

After reading more, refreshing the data I gave the expert to the best version , and taking my motives and my fears into consideration , that's the final result

7w6 So/Sp ( Sp focused ) , 741 or 714 ( 7w6 , 4w3 , 1w2 )
    Last edited by Squirrel; 04-27-2022 at 01:01 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I'll stop the thread here, thanks to everyone who shared their opinion