Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,320 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    No. Thats not N.
    Mental energy spent with random ideas... sure sounds more like N than E. Or the two combined, too.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Mental energy spent with random ideas... sure sounds more like N than E. Or the two combined, too.
    Ah, I see it now, you completely ignored the other part of my post which was actually my main example/point with a and focused on verbrannte spending energy clearly outwards. Yeah, in her case it can N but obviously with an extroverted attitude.

Because this is not N
    Extroversion basicly depends on the limits of your comfort zone in life without the back up of items your already familiar with (like friends, social circle, forum you have already been like 5 years, same restarurant, club, etc. ). Probably this was the reason why I thought E/I wasnt static and changable before. Now, I think its not that dynamic but still you can expand your zone (like building a home and then buying/building another house somewhere else) but its not that easy. What I observed before was more like getting to know your neighbours and going to their places for dinners or sth. which is getting familiar with the environment.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    Ah, I see it now, you completely ignored the other part of my post which was actually my main example/point with a and focused on verbrannte spending energy clearly outwards. Yeah, in her case it can N but obviously with an extroverted attitude.
    (...)
    Because this is not N
    This isn't, no. I didn't respond to it because I didn't agree that this would completely cover I/E but I didn't want to spend more time on this topic.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    I've just finished processing Jung's Pi theory. Not going to put much philosophy into this post because it could really go on forever, and I'm trying to cover all people I've interacted with, memorably, on forum.

But reasoning's there, if you want to discuss

Keep in mind that I've never paid as much attention to rational functions, that I have a very poor understanding of Se, and, after reading Jung, I do think I'm probably Ni ego (and since I don't show it much, Ni base > creative, despite what a noisy spaz I can be). And, if you still think it's important in determining my perspective, 3 out of the 4 people who have bothered to read my 80 questions type me as beta NF (the fourth said alpha SF then switched to gamma NT.......and that person was Jeremy.........). I've almost exclusively returned to a self-typing of Ni-ILI since the beginning of 2015, and though I care less about ennea, I did bother to self-type there too: 3w2 369 sp/so.

To the best of my ability, I am trying not to be biased in my typings. These are just what I would guess at gunpoint. I mean no offense to anyone, and I think no differently of any of you.

The rough ordering goes from people I know a lot about to people I know very little about. Usually this corresponds with whom I've met in person or talked to the most.

X denotes variable; either I don't know you well enough or I have failed to see
    <3 is judas kiss, which means my feelings for you could potentially skew my typing, and I'm loathe to betray you by typing you anything, but here it is. I am weak. Forgive me.
    ? Fill-in-blanks bias
    [] If I dislike you to the point it may skew my typing you simply don't appear on the list because fucked if I take credit for typing you anything (only applies to one forumite.. texture soymilk bitch.)

Ashton Ti-XLE 7w6 378 sx/sp (immediately after meeting him I thought ILE but in retrospect, when I've read a lot more, I think SLE. take that as you will. Ti sub ftw) @mfckr
    Aquagraph Si-LSE 7w8 147 <3 @Aquagraph
    Abbie Si-ESE 1w9 (ask me why not w2) 145 @Director Abbie
    Mu4 Ni-LIE 3w2 359 @mu4
    Hitta Ni-ILI 5w4 459 @Hitta
    Lungsl Se-ESI 6w5 468 sp/sx @lungs
    Aylen Ni-IEI 6w5 469 <3 @Aylen
    Bled Se-SEE 7w8 479 <3 @handjob
    Inumbra Ni-IEI 4/5 @inumbra
    total Fi-SEE 8w9 @totalize
    dolphin Fi-SEE, 147? @Lily
    Suz Fe-ESE, maybe 1w2 @Suz
    Darya Fe-IEI>EIE @darya
    Apple Fi-IEE @applejacks
    Myst +Ti ego, and probably intro so LSI is fine, not sure subtype. 1X6? for tritype @Myst
    Ankh -Se, Se subtype (Se-LSI or Se-SLE), 8w9 @Ananke
    Golden Fe-EIE, and I'd guess 6w5 like lungs @goldenbane
    Mcbaindouche, Ni-EIE, 7w8douchesubtype, Josh Homme impersonator @Bane
    Cpig Te-XLI, 5w6 seems right. I'd guess SLI>ILI because (severe oversimplification) I see more nihilism than symbolism in you, but I don't know you well enough to say that with supereme confidence or anything. Everyone after this I don't really know very well @Capitalist Pig
    Starpoo Ti-LSI, probably 1w9 sp/sx @Starfall
    Epheme Fe @epheme
    Niffniff beta ST, probably contact sub. At gunpoint I'd guess Se-LSI>Ti-SLE @niffer
    Narc Te-LIE, probably 8 or 3 @oldwhiskey
    Sev/Kalinoche Fi-ESI, maybe 4 @kalinoche
    Antenna/Radio Fi-EII @Antennae
    Em EII @Emmym
    Trou Fi-EXI @troubadour
    Mike IEE @mikemex
    Strange ILE @Adam Strange
    Sis XEI @sisofnight
    Merc SLI with creepy LSI online persona @Satan
    Jess SLI @jessica
    Galen LII>IEE imo (Though I agree that the Lion King is delta) @Galen
    bb introverted, probably rational subtype but could be Ip @blackburry
    Ouro judicious intro, would guess delta>alpha and Ij so maybe Ne-EII? @ouronis
    Shiv INTx, but would guess alpha>gamma so Ti-LII? @Shiver
    Subt XII @Subteigh
    Mari IMQ, or close @Maritsa
    Kimumumumu4 TROLL, also my mother
    (Kimi, I was okay with you being Ti-LII. You do not seem severely Se polr the way an Ne sub might be. Then again, you are one of the most adept trolls to grace this forum, so really you could be anything.)
    Flaxseed4, TROLL, also IEI>LSE
    Rat, TROLL, and probably IEI

I'm sure I've mistyped at least one person, and left at least one person out. use 1000 buckets of salt to decontaminate

Attachment 8931
    Type me lol

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Spider Type me too please. How did I get forgotten?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm only going point out the people whom I think are different type then what most people think they are.

Maritsa I think could very likely be SEI. Her sensing seems capable.
    Adam Strange I tend to think of as LSI, that's just a gut thought though that I haven't collected any evidence for yet.
    Starfall/Bullets definitely do not seem like the same type as Aylen/Cassandra. Either Starfall/Bullets are EIE instead of IEI or Aylen/Cassandra are a gamma type instead of IEI, or both.
    Chips I think is IEE.
    Satan I think is SLI.
    Myst I think is LSE. I had a long PM with her about it.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    What? No.

The people in the first half of the list I've gotten to know. I've had a chance to VI nearly all. A handful I've met in person. One on the list I've spent probably 200 hrs skyping 1:1 over the years. Most of these people frequent chatbox, facebook, skype, tinychat, discord, and I've interacted with them repeatedly in real time, and seen them interact with one another. Granted I forgot some people, and I gave the rest the edgiest, most unacceptable typing I could accept, but I put some thought into that list

I've seen you around, sure, but you don't belong on my list because I'm not some fool ex-MBTI fanatic who types by quick impression. Ask someone else

Well it says you joined in 2014 and only have 67 posts so why would I assume you knew all those people well.....no need to be rude about it and put yourself up on a pedestal. Socionics itself is pretty foolish and it's not any more accurate than MBTI.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    I'm only going point out the people whom I think are different type then what most people think they are.

Maritsa I think could very likely be SEI. Her sensing seems capable.
    Adam Strange I tend to think of as LSI, that's just a gut thought though that I haven't collected any evidence for yet.
    Starfall/Bullets definitely do not seem like the same type as Aylen/Cassandra. Either Starfall/Bullets are EIE instead of IEI or Aylen/Cassandra are a gamma type instead of IEI, or both.
    Chips I think is IEE.
    Satan I think is SLI.
    Myst I think is LSE. I had a long PM with her about it.
    The only thing you conveniently forget to mention is that in that long PMing I've given you a lot on how my Ni/Ne works etc and it was all in favour of LSI, not LSE, but you choose to ignore it, fine, but then you do this dishonest crap here. Congrats.

Again, I have no idea why you want to believe this typing so much for me.

As for Adam Strange, you mix up Ni ego with Ni HA very clearly... he's as LIE as it gets.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I thought people still had the right to have their own (even if they are different) opinions lol

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I thought people still had the right to have their own (even if they are different) opinions lol
    In that case it was completely unnecessary to mention the PM'ing.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The only thing you conveniently forget to mention is that in that long PMing I've given you a lot on how my Ni/Ne works etc and it was all in favour of LSI, not LSE, but you choose to ignore it, fine, but then you do this dishonest crap here. Congrats.

Again, I have no idea why you want to believe this typing so much for me.

As for Adam Strange, you mix up Ni ego with Ni HA very clearly... he's as LIE as it gets.
    Adam Strange as LSI was the one l was less certain of, that's why I stated it was a gut thought and not something I have have any concrete evidence for, as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Myst and I are with 99.99% certainty supervision types, me being the supervisor. Our long PM discussions did not have healthy results on Myst's end and she's probably mad at me. That in itself further solidifies my opinion that Myst is the choleric, temperamental LSE rather then the calm, unflappable, iron-like LSI.

"The most characteristic feature of LSE's behavior that allows to identify this sociotype - is periodically occurring outbreaks of rage. They occur when his work and his way of doing things are being criticized, when he is being taught or lectured. -(This is exactly what I did in our discussions) The LSE is especially intolerant of it coming from people who themselves are not engaged in this type of work, who are not competent in it. In such moments he is capable of throwing anything that comes to hand, breaking dishes. Losing his temper he shouts at the critic, points out that person's personal shortcomings, not being shy in choosing expressions. Similar choleric outbreaks also happen when he cannot do something at a particular job."

I rest my case.
    Last edited by Muddy; 11-23-2016 at 05:05 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adam Strange as LSI was the one l was less certain of, that's why I stated it was a gut thought and not something I have have any concrete evidence for, as of yet.

Myst and I are with 99.99% certainty supervision types, me being the supervisor. Our long PM discussions did not have healthy results on Myst's end and she's probably mad at me. That in itself further solidifies my opinion that Myst is the choleric, temperamental LSE rather then the calm, unflappable, iron-like LSI.

"The most characteristic feature of LSE's behavior that allows to identify this sociotype - is periodically occurring outbreaks of rage. They occur when his work and his way of doing things are being criticized, when he is being taught or lectured. -(This is exactly what I did in our discussions) The LSE is especially intolerant of it coming from people who themselves are not engaged in this type of work, who are not competent in it. In such moments he is capable of throwing anything that comes to hand, breaking dishes. Losing his temper he shouts at the critic, points out that person's personal shortcomings, not being shy in choosing expressions. Similar choleric outbreaks also happen when he cannot do something at a particular job."

I rest my case.
    LSIs are NOT unflappable and calm. Again I must say that this kind of rage is most typical of Beta ST types. Betas are known for their intense emotions, Deltas are much more on the calm, neutral side. values vs values. You seem to have gotten the quadra values backwards.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    LSIs are NOT unflappable and calm. Again I must say that this kind of rage is most typical of Beta ST types. Betas are known for their intense emotions, Deltas are much more on the calm, neutral side. values vs values. You seem to have gotten the quadra values backwards.

This was a type description I quoted. If you think it is wrong then feel free to criticize the author.

I remember us disagreeing before on the subject of Si egos, especially LSE, sometimes becoming confrontational. I do agree that LSEs are more calm and easy going in their normal states then LSIs, who are pretty much always confrontational. It doesn't bother me as much with LSIs because I pretty much always expect them to acting like jerks. With LSEs however, I would that argue that stress and situations where their Ni polr is being hit can cause them to lash out and become more like betas do in their normal states. These kinds of unpredictable behavior is what I tend to struggle with more, rather then just pure aggression that is at least predictable.
    Last edited by Muddy; 11-23-2016 at 01:39 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Your stereotypes... lol. LSI-Ti is the unflappable one. LSI-Se enjoys entering conflict more.

Btw I would not explain any of this with Supervision relations, lol.

As for the PMs - you are one big troll.

"The most characteristic feature of LSE's behavior that allows to identify this sociotype - is periodically occurring outbreaks of rage. They occur when his work and his way of doing things are being criticized, when he is being taught or lectured. -(This is exactly what I did in our discussions)

No, what you did was run around with bullshit possibilities and not hearing anything else.

The LSE is especially intolerant of it coming from people who themselves are not engaged in this type of work, who are not competent in it. In such moments he is capable of throwing anything that comes to hand, breaking dishes. Losing his temper he shouts at the critic, points out that person's personal shortcomings, not being shy in choosing expressions. Similar choleric outbreaks also happen when he cannot do something at a particular job."

You missed the context of that quote - the first sentence.

I definitely have a choleric streak but it's ridiculous that you think only one type can have that.

I rest my case.
    the idiocy...

I remember us disagreeing before on the subject of Si egos, especially LSE, sometimes becoming confrontational. I do agree that LSEs are more calm and easy going in their normal states then LSIs, who are pretty much always confrontational. It doesn't bother me as much with LSIs because I pretty much always expect them to acting like jerks. With LSEs however, I would that argue that stress and situations where their Ni polr is being hit can cause them to lash out and become more like betas do in their normal states. These kinds of unpredictable behavior is what I tend to struggle with more, rather then just pure aggression that is at least predictable.
    Your stereotypes are again really weird, no type is constantly confrontational or always a jerk. Anyway, feel free to expect me to always act like a jerk to you.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In blue collar workplaces its the delta STs who can be the grouchy, miserable ones. I know this from experience. As they have one way of knowing and doing things, "theirs", and group cohesion does not rely on Fe, only Te, with background Fi. Actually, in the workplace it seems delta STs are the grumpiest people when things go wrong, or "lunch" gets missed where-as Beta STs will hold in the choloric attitudes in favour of maintaining Fe.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the flip side if Workplace delta STs are trying to remain cool and calm when they are obviously stressed, then the atmosphere becomes heavy and suffucating, problems get dealt with passive aggressively, and you can cut the tension with a knife. But hey at least everything is remaining calm?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your stereotypes... lol. LSI-Ti is the unflappable one. LSI-Se enjoys entering conflict more.

Btw I would not explain any of this with Supervision relations, lol.

As for the PMs - you are one big troll.
    I still with complete honesty can not understand whatever it was I did in our discussions that caused you to see me as a troll, that's why I'm sure we are supervision types. I posted in a manner that was completely natural to me and assure you there was zero intention of trolling on my part. It's in my nature to use anything at my disposal always try to win at whatever I do, and that includes discussions. I apologize if I seemed a bit ruthless in presenting my arguments.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    In blue collar workplaces its the delta STs who can be the grouchy, miserable ones. I know this from experience. As they have one way of knowing and doing things, "theirs", and group cohesion does not rely on Fe, only Te, with background Fi. Actually, in the workplace it seems delta STs are the grumpiest people when things go wrong, or "lunch" gets missed where-as Beta STs will hold in the choloric attitudes in favour of maintaining Fe.
    There is a huge difference between being grouchy and miserable versus being full of rage and shouting at others. One internalizes pain and the other externalizes it.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also, @thehotelambush, I just wanted the note the possibly of our types influencing our perception of what types we tend see as hostile and confrontational. You being an LII, it would make sense that you tend to see ESEs and LSEs in a more positive light than an Ni ego would.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I still with complete honesty can not understand whatever it was I did in our discussions that caused you to see me as a troll, that's why I'm sure we are supervision types. I posted in a manner that was completely natural to me and assure you there was zero intention of trolling on my part. It's in my nature to use anything at my disposal always try to win at whatever I do, and that includes discussions. I apologize if I seemed a bit ruthless in presenting my arguments.
    People throwing Ne around to bring up other possibilities and assumptions that really really do not fit the situation usually makes me think they are trolling. Sometimes they really are, sometimes not.

You did not seem ruthless, just trolly. The two aren't the same.

But I'll believe you if you say it wasn't your intention since I know I can take Ne for that even when that's not the intention.

There is a huge difference between being grouchy and miserable versus being full of rage and shouting at others. One internalizes pain and the other externalizes it.
    That's a good point - the former fits the LSE husband of my sister well. I always found it strange that even when the situation looks like people and he are about to conflict, he doesn't do the energetic version of anger at all. He will voice what he thinks or he will go in your way passive aggressively but even the voicing of stuff isn't energetic like I'm used to with certain other people. Maybe that really is the Fe/Se devaluing.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, @thehotelambush, I just wanted the note the possibly of our types influencing our perception of what types we tend see as hostile and confrontational. You being an LII, it would make sense that you tend to see ESEs and LSEs in a more positive light than an Ni ego would.
    It's not a matter of positive or negative -- Si ego types have their own flaws but they're different. Confrontation and conflict is about Se, like it or not.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reiterating several responses above.

LSIs are not calm and unflappable. I've known some who wear a veneer of calm, then lose it completely when they're pissed. Beware.

LSEs can look pretty calm and stuff their anger. I've known a couple like that. I've also known one who was belligerent and insulting af.

Even though I hate enneagram, it might be more pertinent than socionics on this set of traits.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's not a matter of positive or negative -- Si ego types have their own flaws but they're different. Confrontation and conflict is about Se, like it or not.
    Yes, I agree, but I think that saying Se is just about confrontation and getting into fights with a people is a simplified, 1-dimensional LII colored viewpoint of Se. Aggression and hostility can be largely influenced by a number of non-socionics related factors such as hormone levels, diet and drugs. There exist Se egos who direct their aggression in a way that is directed more towards the world in general and less towards individual people, like Henry Rollins and Eminem. There are plenty of ways healthy Se egos can choose to channel their aggression in justified ways other then screaming and yelling at people.
    Last edited by Muddy; 11-23-2016 at 08:54 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive seen rage and shouting from both LSE and SLI. Its even more off putting coming from SLI because it seeminglying comes from nowhere. Seems the image of idealic angel delta NF is also being transfered to the STs....

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Straight out of an alphas mouth. Conflict and confrontation happens under any number of reasons. Have you personally worked with Delta STs?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Straight out of an alphas mouth. Conflict and confrontation happens under any number of reasons.
    The reason is not the issue here, it's the mental state. If you are in a state of expressing rage this is by definition an excited state that is more reflective of Se (and Fe to some extent) than Si.

@Muddytextures nowhere did I say Se is just about confrontation. If you've read my website it should be clear that I don't think that.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason is not the issue here, it's the mental state. If you are in a state of expressing rage this is by definition an excited state that is more reflective of Se (and Fe to some extent) than Si.

@Muddytextures nowhere did I say Se is just about confrontation. If you've read my website it should be clear that I don't think that.
    Rage is not type related. What causes the rage is.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ive seen rage and shouting from both LSE and SLI. Its even more off putting coming from SLI because it seeminglying comes from nowhere. Seems the image of idealic angel delta NF is also being transfered to the STs....
    Subtype makes a difference too. Te-LSEs and Te-SLIs are much more rage prone than Si-LSEs and Si-SLIs from what I've seen. Te-LSEs tend to lose their anger frequently around those they know well, but can control it around those they don't. Te-SLIs are usually calm, but sometimes go into rage sprees if things are not going their way. Si-LSEs control their anger the majority of the time and appear calm. Si-SLIs tend to be chill as fuck from what I've seen and rarely get angry.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Didn't notice the links. I'll get to reading them.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Subtype makes a difference too. Te-LSEs and Te-SLIs are much more rage prone than Si-LSEs and Si-SLIs from what I've seen. Te-LSEs tend to lose their anger frequently around those they know well, but can control it around those they don't. Te-SLIs are usually calm, but sometimes go into rage sprees if things are not going their way. Si-LSEs control their anger the majority of the time and appear calm. Si-SLIs tend to be chill as fuck from what I've seen and rarely get angry.
    What are your observations on SLE and LSI subtypes?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What are your observations on SLE and LSI subtypes?
    I'm not sure about LSI subtypes to be honest, but Ti-SLE is far more chill than Se-SLE. Ti-SLEs tend be rather composed most of the time, but can burst out in rage if pressured, while Se-SLEs are more turbulent from what I've seen.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBlackGold View Post
    I just realized my mother is LSI
    Not SLI?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    While @Starfall might "look" Se-creative from some of her photos, there's no way any LSI would name themselves Starfall with an additional space location and avatar choice. I'm a firm believer in her IEI-ness, no matter how many food things she posts . She's similar to me in many ways, although it might not seem so (probably more than any other posters on 16types, besides Bane: I'm like their love child).
    Is this some roundabout way of framing me as your daddy or something?
    @Starfall is too much of a fickle kitty to be my dual.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well she scored SLI on the sociotype.com test, SLI > LSE > ESE or LIE, but she comes off as tremendously Ej, and I'd think it'd be hardest for an Ip to portray that type A personality, right? I could buy low Fe for her, but not the temperament. Anyway she makes these rules and expects everyone to follow them to the letter, with stiff punishment for failure, which may not be characteristic of all LSI, but when it's a part of someone's character, it makes me think +Ti

Also, and this is admittedly bullshit, but I noticed this actress (Winona in Justified) who struck me as bearing a strong resemblance to younger pictures of her, and the actress looks probably Ti ego. The main difference is my mother cheeses harder when she's trying to impress people, but when relaxed, it's a little spooky how much the actress looks like her

Sorry this made more sense the first time I typed it;now I'm falling asleep
    So why didn't you consider LSE? I think it's more likely for an EJ to "come off as tremendously EJ" than an IJ to do so. . . and LSEs can certainly be strict and punitive.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

FTR I think Inumbra is a fruitful comparison with yourself @DBlackGold Part of it is a similar neuroticism when it comes to other people but also a similar way of handling theoretical inquiry/problems. You both tend to suffer from a flatulent state of doubt that plagues your thought processes and gives off the victimy irrational manipulative vibe. However, I don't necessarily see similarities between the both of you and someone like Scapegrace, who fair enough, might very well be SLI.

The lack of attentiveness to Si associated matters could be related to some contorted explanation for Si-ignoring and I think you're right, it's difficult to see the Ni associated symbolism in Starfall compared to someone like Aylen. I just don't think she's got logics in her ego block is all.
    Last edited by blank; 11-29-2016 at 07:44 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you typed her as static what would you type her?

Ugh, sorry. Y'all are probably right, but I don't have any problem with her being beta and the only dynamic function I get from her is Si (which is contact/program for Se creative). It's also contact for Ni base, but she's too introverted for Je subtype, and Ni subtype would have strong preference against using Si
    Difficult to say because I strongly get a dynamic aspect from her temperament. I suppose I can see where you're coming from in making the assumption of Beta and finding it difficult to discern function order from text. SEI-Si 4w5 wouldn't surprise me given the well worn superficial observation about how much she goes on about the darker side of food, exercise and poop. I still think she's probably Beta though.
    Last edited by blank; 11-29-2016 at 03:34 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All of this is fair and I quite respect your opinions on people, but if you can think of an example of dynamic > static in her I'd be interested to read about it.

@everyone, Lack of example doesn't disprove socionics points though because they are cumulative/synthesis/emergent whatever, and the buildup of reasoning can get left behind once a conclusion emerges
    It's a larger impression of her overall comportment. However, going from memory, I recall Starfall explicitly relating to the Dynamic mindset with regard to navigating from place to place. She was speaking about some road she used to run or exercise on (I forget) and how in her mind it was one continuous path, as opposed to being episodic as observed in statics. I never get the sense that she describes experiences or stories in terms of a sense of space, but as events that occur dynamically.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    So why didn't you consider LSE? I think it's more likely for an EJ to "come off as tremendously EJ" than an IJ to do so. . . and LSEs can certainly be strict and punitive.
    Thought of the same when I read it.

Lol, good point...probably because I hold this retarded notion that my original typings were all wrong, when they don't have to be

I still think in her case it's +Ti, and if she's LSE then it's id block. Wikisocion's model A articles describe id block as something to the effect of..running in the background, important in a personal sense but not generally displayed, and can be displayed defensively/in cases of poor health or something, so it would make sense if an awful (not weak, but just psychologically unhealthy) manifestation of a function showed up here, right? Also her manifestations of what I think are are bizarre.. Like last year when I visited her house she'd been drinking and we got into an argument as per usual, and she got in my physical space, like hands on her hips all domineering, but I'm taller and stronger so I kinda laughed, like am I supposed to feel intimidated? I mean she used to hit me a lot but it never stopped me from provoking her so the intimidation obviously didn't work.. whenever I think of this sort of thing, it strikes me as role Se and I get confused about her type again. I guess LSI would have better command of the function, like if they wanted to intimidate someone and the current tactics weren't working they'd change it, maybe
    I don't really think this is Se role.

Can't say more than that from this.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Jung Si isn't grounded in physical body the way socionics Si is; it's actually quite a parallel element to Ni.
    It's still defined as Sensation.

The jungian text that I read about it doesn't really say if grounded in body or not.

It's Ni that's explicitly not grounded in it and jung's Ni is actually contrasted with groundedness in body in an example.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa
    still have me as ESI heh?