View Poll Results: What do you think my type is?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • SEI

5 38.46%
  • ILE

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • IEI

0 0%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • EII

7 53.85%
  • LSE

1 7.69%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • IEE

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What would you type me?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Do Fe types ever get offended if other people aren't being Fe to them due to their undervaluing Fi? @Alonzo
    Indeed. It's as if someone is disrespecting or disregarding a "value" of theirs, a preferred lifestye and worldview that they are deeply committed to. The same could be said for Fi types, or Ni, Si, etc... when it comes to valued functions.

One of my best friends is EIE and when he cooks a meal for me and asks if I like it, if I don't visibly showcase/wear an emotion (and preferably a positive one) on my face, he will be disinclined to believe me, regardless of what I say. For Fe types, emotion has to be seen/outwardly expressed in order to be believed. Because I both don't value Fe AND I'm weak at it, I can get insecure and defensive about being "bullied" via what I believe is emotional extortion. Lol

But Fi types, who are more impassive, unreadable and reserved when it comes to wearing our feelings, don't require the same manner of feedback; my mom is a SEE and growing up she rarely asked me if I liked her food > she used Fi to close the psychological distance and read my mind, so to speak. She knew what I liked and didn't like. And on occasion where I'd say, "It's good" with a blank, deadpan face, she'd take my word for it because she knew I was being honest.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelic View Post
    Oo out of curiosity what made you lean more to SEI after watching the video. Thank you for the input by the way <3
    You seem to express your emotions more freely and more in the moment than an EII would. And you look SEx to me with your features and expressions. Usually intuitives look more wimpy and ethereal and have features like massive foreheads.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, thank you. My mom and I tend to have more an understanding/empathy it seems for the moods of others (we don't get too offended if someone isn't being bright and sunshine, especially when they just fucking woke up) for example, whereas my dad tends to take not always putting on a pleasant face as some form of disrespect I know its not this black and white, but this makes sense.

My dad is quite possibly EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Indeed. It's as if someone is disrespecting or disregarding a "value" of theirs, a preferred lifestye and worldview that they are deeply committed to. The same could be said for Fi types, or Ni, Si, etc... when it comes to valued functions.

One of my best friends is EIE and when he cooks a meal for me and asks if I like it, if I don't visibly showcase/wear an emotion (and preferably a positive one) on my face, he will be disinclined to believe me, regardless of what I say. For Fe types, emotion has to be seen/outwardly expressed in order to be believed. Because I both don't value Fe AND I'm weak at it, I can get insecure and defensive about being "bullied" via what I believe is emotional extortion. Lol

But Fi types, who are more impassive, unreadable and reserved when it comes to wearing our feelings, don't require the same manner of feedback; my mom is a SEE and growing up she rarely asked me if I liked her food > she used Fi to close the psychological distance and read my mind, so to speak. She knew what I liked and didn't like. And on occasion where I'd say, "It's good" with a blank, deadpan face, she'd take my word for it because she knew I was being honest.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you mean that you try to mimic others' emotions (out of courtesy) even when you don't feel them yourself? Fi base types feel more inclined to do this when their feelings authentically line up with the environment or if they are close to the people involved. But it's more difficult when that requires betraying their own emotional state or if it involves people they are not close to/don't like.

Fe valuers can't help but physically feel others' emotions--it's reflexive and beyond their control. Especially for strong Fe valuers, mirroring another's emotional state and even their facial expressions is something that happens naturally, unprompted. I'm just trying to clarify if you're saying that essentially you can kind of fake Fe just to be nice, even if you're not actually experiencing someone else's emotions by contagion.
    Its tough because I feel like I do both, there are times I will mimic them out of courtesy even when I don't feel it my self, then theres times I will stay true to how I feel. (I'm not the best at explaining my thoughts through messages I apologize for making things confusing). I feel like with casual friends I tend to express more Fe and I naturally can mimic the group energy but when im with close friends, or with specific people I tend to be true to my emotions. I am going to ask my friends "Does it seem like I want to make people more comfortable or does it seem like I only express what is authentically true for me?" and see what they say. Sorry for being so indecisive Thank you for being so patient, once my friends respond I think it will allow me to have a more definitive answer.
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow this is a great example of how it was used, now I personally think I am more confident leaning to Fi, I heavily relate to being able to "just know" how a person feels, there are time I do want emotional validation (i dont ask for it) but even more so I think I don't necessarily need it, its just kind of nice to have. Thank you so much more this I think I am starting to really lean towards ESI-FI
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Yes, thank you. My mom and I tend to have more an understanding/empathy it seems for the moods of others (we don't get too offended if someone isn't being bright and sunshine, especially when they just fucking woke up) for example, whereas my dad tends to take not always putting on a pleasant face as some form of disrespect I know its not this black and white, but this makes sense.
    Haha cloud I can relate, my mom is IEI-Fe and reacts similarly to ur dad, where as I feel like I don't really mind
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alonzo So I asked my friends and a lot of them said "want to make people more comfortable" which means Fe however personally after looking into it and diving deeper into myself I think I resonate more with "express what is authentically true for me" though once again my opinion might change in the future not sure who knows, but for now I would stick to Fi for myself.
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IxFx are all about relations. Even the Fe valuing ones. Fi egos seek to control that side in themselves while Fe ego would correct or adjust Fi in Fe atmosphere be it in present fiction whatever.

I see it as Fi egos sucks emotionality out of Te egos which Te egos appreciate a lot because they prefer to be robots or effiecent workers. This is counterproductive with Ti egos because they really like to have surges of passion.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ication-styles
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 11-03-2019 at 10:18 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alonzo So I asked my friends and a lot of them said "want to make people more comfortable" which means Fe however personally after looking into it and diving deeper into myself I think I resonate more with "express what is authentically true for me" though once again my opinion might change in the future not sure who knows, but for now I would stick to Fi for myself.
    The thing is that everyone uses everything, but it's the function preference and scope/dimensionality that determine our sociotype. All F types have strong Fi and Fe though they value one over the other. And as a ESI, you'd possess the aptitude to mimic/simulate Fe if you chose to--especially the ESI-Fi subtype because both Fi and Fe are strengthened/accentuated and so it makes sense for Fe to be more integrated into your worldview.

When a Fi type is able to automatically place themselves in another shoes and simulate within themselves someone else's pain, therefore allowing them to possess a deeper understanding of someone's experience, that can often prompt a powerful emotional response and cause them to want to show care and affection for the other person.

On a superficial surface level and to those who don't know better, that can look like the same process Fe types go through because the result can be the same > care, concern and a desire to help. But no, it's just that Fe types physically take on the feelings and sensations of others, which can seem like a more immediate, fast tracked way of accessing another person's emotional experience. And when one can engage another’s experience in this way, especially when unpleasant, naturally there would be a desire to help themselves physically feel better by helping those whose pain they are mirroring.

Most importantly for me, you fit my private VI templates of ESIs and so I can't be convinced otherwise. Lol

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also want to add that both types of empathy have their drawbacks. With Fe, depth of understanding can be compromised in favor of a more shallow surface level understanding in that immediate moment. Also, in a state of emotional empathy, people sometimes lack the ability to manage their own distressing emotions (that they've absorbed from others) which can lead to paralysis and exhaustion or become so overwhelming that their emotions divert the focus from whomever they are mirroring's emotional experience.

And with Fi, though there can be a deeper understanding of another's experience, the shared emotional experience and mirroring that comes with Fe and affective empathy can feel quite comforting and healing to someone in need--it that moment, it can feel as if they are not alone because their emotions are ostensibly and palpably being represented in someone else, e.g., crying when someone else cries. Also, Fi types can become deeply enraptured in their own emotional experience to the detriment of the greater mood of whatever environment they are a part of--I've witnessed and experienced so much friction and misunderstanding between Fe and Fi types over this one, in particular. For example, if a Fi type becomes upset at a party, they will be more inclined to stay true to that feeling as opposed to fake it for sake of maintaining a lively, upbeat mood for everyone else.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    Pretty sure Phoebe Bridgers is ESI-Fi.
    I looked at her picture and watched her video and I did not get ESI vibes from her. She sometimes looks like an SEI (I'm seeing Ne) and sometimes like an ESI-Se (I'm seeing Fi), but I think she is actually an IEE-Ne. The moment of "truth in faces" is 0:52 in the video. She's giving the camera a pure IEE face right there.
    https://i.imgur.com/ZwPQ3vV.jpg
    It's a little brat girl face, not the face of an Aggressor. It is designed to infuriate the very inert SLI's and move them to action.

If you don't want to rely on VI, you can go by her words and actions. In the video, she says "I miss you like a little kid". Infantile.
    Also, when she is trying to attract an audience near the end of the video, she falls on the ground and mimics sleep. That is reminiscent of the IEE's mode of seduction here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I7HrnRA7gc

Note that the two women look a LOT alike.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She types herself as 2 on the Enneagram as well if it helps. I could be wrong for ESI but I'll follow-up later, heading out right now. Some fair points.
    https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-pri...nneagram-2/17/

Regarding "taking any guff", have you ever met an IEE who did? I haven't. This is probably part of the reason these women are often known as social justice warriors.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@angelic you are so angelic that remind Fi types

nonverbal impressions pointed me to Fe side. mb later I'll notice more Fe traits in your behavior, but at now I have doubts from the situation

Phoebe Bridgers - T

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    calm and cute does not a 9 make
    these traits are the main differences with my E1 and so what I feel the most in them

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing is that everyone uses everything, but it's the function preference and scope/dimensionality that determine our sociotype. All F types have strong Fi and Fe though they value one over the other. And as a ESI, you'd possess the aptitude to mimic/simulate Fe if you chose to--especially the ESI-Fi subtype because both Fi and Fe are strengthened/accentuated and so it makes sense for Fe to be more integrated into your worldview.
    Oh I see what you mean now, last night toska helped me understand this concept even more and how we tend to value one over the other. If it werent for the both of you I prob would've said I value both lol! But of course that can't be the case and after some thinking I definitely prefer Fi to Fe! And wow yeah, just like you said I am able to use Fe with ease, despite being Fi. Thank you for this it has clarified a lot for me!

When a Fi type is able to automatically place themselves in another shoes and simulate within themselves someone else's pain, therefore allowing them to possess a deeper understanding of someone's experience, that can often prompt a powerful emotional response and cause them to want to show care and affection for the other person.
    Yes this is definitely what I was trying to explain! Wow everything about what you just said... I relate to it so much! This is awesome thank you, at times I struggle to put my thoughts into words and you literally expressed them for me ahah. This is exactly what I do with others.

On a superficial surface level and to those who don't know better, that can look like the same process Fe types go through because the result can be the same > care, concern and a desire to help. But no, it's just that Fe types physically take on the feelings and sensations of others, which can seem like a more immediate, fast tracked way of accessing another person's emotional experience. And when one can engage another’s experience in this way, especially when unpleasant, naturally there would be a desire to help themselves physically feel better by helping those whose pain they are mirroring.
    Thank you so much for also explaining how Fe would use it, yeah after reading all of this I definitely value Fi more. Thinking about it now its less me just "mimicking" expressions I emotionally feel what the person is going through, and have a deeper understanding of it.

Most importantly for me, you fit my private VI templates of ESIs and so I can't be convinced otherwise. Lol
    Would it be okay if you shared a few pics of the ESI VI here. I am curious to see hehe
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also want to add that both types of empathy have their drawbacks. With Fe, depth of understanding can be compromised in favor of a more shallow surface level understanding in that immediate moment. Also, in a state of emotional empathy, people sometimes lack the ability to manage their own distressing emotions (that they've absorbed from others) which can lead to paralysis and exhaustion or become so overwhelming that their emotions divert the focus from whomever they are mirroring's emotional experience.

And with Fi, though there can be a deeper understanding of another's experience, the shared emotional experience and mirroring that comes with Fe and affective empathy can feel quite comforting and healing to someone in need--it that moment, it can feel as if they are not alone because their emotions are ostensibly and palpably being represented in someone else, e.g., crying when someone else cries. Also, Fi types can become deeply enraptured in their own emotional experience to the detriment of the greater mood of whatever environment they are a part of--I've witnessed and experienced so much friction and misunderstanding between Fe and Fi types over this one, in particular. For example, if a Fi type becomes upset at a party, they will be more inclined to stay true to that feeling as opposed to fake it for sake of maintaining a lively, upbeat mood for everyone else.
    I think I am fully convinced I value Fi! Wow I have literally done this multiple times "For example, if a Fi type becomes upset at a party, they will be more inclined to stay true to that feeling as opposed to fake it for sake of maintaining a lively, upbeat mood for everyone else." Even if I don't verbalize how I feel, my expressions speak for me- just like the party example, I won't smile just because everyone else it I will smile if I feel that emotion. I have visbaly looked misreble at parties and I don't really hide it. (Then again im not a fan of parties anyways)

My mom who is IEI-Fe gets very bothered when I don't match the group energy shes always telling me "get that frown off your face", if I am in a bad mood. (Which I feel like I have learned to do for her sake but not for mine). Where as with her despite being in a bad mood she tends to hide it in group settings to match everyone else. As I am typing this out right now I can't believe I didn't think of my mom as an example sooner lmao wow... Thank you so much for writing all of this, I genuinely appreciate it so much and has allowed me to think more about this all, as well as think of examples from my personal life!
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @angelic you are so angelic that remind Fi types
    Hehe thank you Sol
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad you're figuring it out Angel I just wanted to say though, that the Fe thing I was talking about earlier doesn't quite match beta, it's all complex and could also just be an indicator of an unhealthy person in certain senses too

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think after watching an interview? Naturally, she doesn't really strike me as IEE but I'm open to the possibility of it. ESI's are commonly 2 as well. I think her friend, Conor Oberst in the second video is IEI. In this, she describes herself as being more autobiographical(Fi/static) and he's more character study(Fe/dynamic). The way he describes her, she sounds very rational. Saying when he feels done and wants to move on, she always wants to go back and revise with a strong sense of "work ethic". The way he talks about her, it really seems like she's his benefactor. I'd also add that she reminds me of other ESI that I've typed before.
    Would you say phoebe reminds you of me in interviews? I can see how her and I look alike but the way she talks (not referring to her voice btw); the manor its delivered in seems different from mine. I watched a bit of both interviews and couldn't really see myself in them
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI's would be more the type to develop the form of behavior that you showed in your videos but I wouldn't exclude the possibility of ESI for that reason. It could simply be a combined projection of other influencing factors. That said, SEI is still on the table.

I know you relate to the demeanor of SEI in this light:

Yeah definitely, I think even the way she answers certain things is just like how I would. Cyn reminds me of myself in a more natural setting, where as in my video I was much more nervous so it may have been harder to tell to some.
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

What do you think after watching an interview? Naturally, she doesn't really strike me as IEE but I'm open to the possibility of it. ESI's are commonly 2 as well. I think her friend, Conor Oberst in the second video is IEI. In this, she describes herself as being more autobiographical(Fi/static) and he's more character study(Fe/dynamic). The way he describes her, she sounds very rational. Saying when he feels done and wants to move on, she always wants to go back and revise with a strong sense of "work ethic". The way he talks about her, it really seems like she's his benefactor. I'd also add that she reminds me of other ESI that I've typed before.

He could be IEI. IDK. I would much rather call them kindred IR since I think she could be ILI. This time I kind of agree with sol's "T" type. I don't think she is base logic. Just my first impression of her.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Would you say phoebe reminds you of me in interviews? I can see how her and I look alike but the way she talks (not referring to her voice btw); the manor its delivered in seems different from mine. I watched a bit of both interviews and couldn't really see myself in them
    You didn't ask me but I don't see any similarity between you and Phoebe. There is a very similar vibe between you and Cyn.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You didn't ask me but I don't see any similarity between you and Phoebe. There is a very similar vibe between you and Cyn.
    Its okay!! Thank you so much for answering actually, I really appreciate the input, and yeah I think so too!
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

SEI's would be more the type to develop the form of behavior that you showed in your videos but I wouldn't exclude the possibility of ESI for that reason. It could simply be a combined projection of other influencing factors. That said, SEI is still on the table.

I know you relate to the demeanor of SEI in this light:

this video makes me want to punch something

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    this video makes me want to punch something
    oh my gosh why ahah, what type are you?
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh my gosh why ahah?
    He is >maniac<

Why are you Americans talk so much?

Could you write shorter posts?

@angelic: how much time did you spend to write 1st post? (to type)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

typing has no use anyway, I wouldnt type you

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msl View Post
    He is >maniac<

Why are you Americans talk so much?

Could you write shorter posts?

@angelic: how much time did you spend to write 1st post? (to type)
    I am Canadian, and yes sorry I will try to write shorter posts. It was the questionnaire so naturally there was a lot of writing for it and I wanted to try and make it accurate. Took me a couple hours, but only because I would space off and do other things
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think I am fully convinced I value Fi! Wow I have literally done this multiple times "For example, if a Fi type becomes upset at a party, they will be more inclined to stay true to that feeling as opposed to fake it for sake of maintaining a lively, upbeat mood for everyone else." Even if I don't verbalize how I feel, my expressions speak for me- just like the party example, I won't smile just because everyone else it I will smile if I feel that emotion. I have visbaly looked misreble at parties and I don't really hide it. (Then again im not a fan of parties anyways)

My mom who is IEI-Fe gets very bothered when I don't match the group energy shes always telling me "get that frown off your face", if I am in a bad mood. (Which I feel like I have learned to do for her sake but not for mine). Where as with her despite being in a bad mood she tends to hide it in group settings to match everyone else. As I am typing this out right now I can't believe I didn't think of my mom as an example sooner lmao wow... Thank you so much for writing all of this, I genuinely appreciate it so much and has allowed me to think more about this all, as well as think of examples from my personal life!
    That’s not what Fi is about... maintaining emotions ata party
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking IEI from the video.

I don't see SEI or EII
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@angelic - it was joke

No one has ever seen SEI who would and could be able to write such eleboration. Especially about himself in details. There is a bigger probability to meet yeti in the desert.
    After 1st paragraph he will go to the kitchen and say: tommorow, which in SEIs understanding means: day after apocalypse.

FiNe fits very well

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@angelic for EII you prefer too dark avatar. This reminds victimish attitude, for example of IEI.

Quote Originally Posted by msl View Post
    No one has ever seen SEI who would and could be able to write such eleboration.
    "Join Date Aug 2019"
    being a random noob, you saw not much still

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UPDATE: i just wanted to let everyone know that i decided on SEI-Fe
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

UPDATE: i just wanted to let everyone know that i decided on SEI-Fe
    how come?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    how come?
    After months of going back and forth I have actually decided I am EII! Thank you everyone for your help.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have actually decided I am EII!
    I recommend to read Filatova's book - the only good novices source in English. Useful is to read Jung's book too.
    Then to check your type by IR effects with people near. Without such IR check with positive results you may easily mistake. To understand your valued functions without IR is doubtful, what rises the possibility to mistake to close types.
    Then there will be good basis to decide what is your type.

EII is not your type. Mb it's IEI.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely Fi vibes.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem like an Fi valuer to me as well ~

And also like a very lovely person.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234