Thread: Member Questionnaire (COVID 007)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (COVID 007)

Member Questionnaire 1 (COVID 007)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Subjective experiences. I think it involves aesthetic and love is timely attachment on it.
    What are your most important values?
    Pi, Euler's number, molar gas constant, speed of light.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    This is very complicated. It is like being in that side comes to me but commitment is another matter because I shun those matters in the end based on logic.
    I think very differently from others so I have predisposition of viewing things differently.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    People are stupid and faulty and because of that we have militaries. Those are there to protect ourselves from very similar organism of ours sometimes genetically even closer. Power is frequently used in physics and is essentially energy per time unit usually given in Watts.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Those get very mentally taxing and philosophical or scientific according to many. I do it naturally.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    If science is involved. I don't really understand forces enacting on my body.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I don't really do those until I can not live which activates me in few months (or years) after the initial reaction.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I really like crazy comedies or totally off the wall interpretations of the reality. Those two do intertwine closely. Strangely I can get really involved in something very moving.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    My moods vary a lot during a day. I usually find weird angles from different topics which might cause those.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I like lectures and documentaries. Something that sparks interesting for further thought development.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    LOL. Not being committed socially. Very unevenly present.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Some say logic. I don't think so because I view my logic as primarily fuzzy but it is actually overlooked since there are logical types who can not really function in this sphere like I can. Some say it is focus on intellectual dimension. That is OK.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Daily life...
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Of course there are restrictions especially around this time (pandemia).
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I don't like suspicion. I prefer acceptance but it should not be prioritized over understanding.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Those could be good for me from external angle but I'm quite commited to not to go to into relationships. Those would tax my freedom too much. Sex is quite useless anyways regarding my predisposition to our species. I have control and very low lust and I don't look people in those terms.
    As in terms of improbable partner: some one who does not care about everything external, is peaceful and so on.
    Anyways if there is a way to arrange this I'm not against it.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    It is a big responsibility not to influence too much but also give opportunity for self development.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    If it is totally stupid or wrong or has an interesting angle I will question it.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Sheeps. Not enough shears.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't choose. People are fine as long as they are fine.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    It varies. Some say I'm nice, some say I'm irritated being around people, some say I'm funny, some say I'm loud, some say I'm quiet.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ILE is accurate.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought this was a questionnaire for us to answer about the current situation lmao. Imo ILE is fine

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somnambulat0ry View Post
    "the iconoclast" ennea type which could align with ILI Balzac. I have not been around for long but caregiver-childlike continuum does not seem right. what has lead you to re-assess your self-type?
    OK, I do not completely get what you're after. Anyway, this is more or less just to add some contrast and possible questions. Of course you can also question my self typing
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    Member Questionnaire 1 (COVID 007)
    What are your most important values?
    Pi, Euler's number, molar gas constant, speed of light.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    This is very complicated. It is like being in that side comes to me but commitment is another matter because I shun those matters in the end based on logic.
    I think very differently from others so I have predisposition of viewing things differently.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    People are stupid and faulty and because of that we have militaries. Those are there to protect ourselves from very similar organism of ours sometimes genetically even closer. Power is frequently used in physics and is essentially energy per time unit usually given in Watts.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Those get very mentally taxing and philosophical or scientific according to many. I do it naturally.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    If science is involved. I don't really understand forces enacting on my body.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I like lectures and documentaries. Something that sparks interesting for further thought development.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    LOL. Not being committed socially. Very unevenly present.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I don't like suspicion. I prefer acceptance but it should not be prioritized over understanding.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Those could be good for me from external angle but I'm quite commited to not to go to into relationships. Those would tax my freedom too much. Sex is quite useless anyways regarding my predisposition to our species. I have control and very low lust and I don't look people in those terms.
    As in terms of improbable partner: some one who does not care about everything external, is peaceful and so on.
    Anyways if there is a way to arrange this I'm not against it.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Sheeps. Not enough shears.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't choose. People are fine as long as they are fine.
    Wow, I identify a lot with you. ILE sounds about right (even the humour).
    Is the universe inherently deterministic?

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE