TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Computer Loser View Post
    but how do u know this?

yeah, turning on tv/social media and seeing this makes us feel like this is going down 24/7

but in the greater context, is it fair to characterize the entire police squad like that? and punish all of them accordingly?

their job in of itself is one of the craziest/toughest jobs....and yeah, you're gonna get some corrupt/racist/incompetent cops out there nobody is denying that.

i mean, it certainly "feels like" police are making things worse . but are those feelings in line with reality?

it doesn't help that social media platforms blow up negative news stories

changes need to made

but defund the entire police?

what happens when u call for help and nobody answers?
    I don't really mind disorder, but some people who are unconditionally pro-police talk about how they are the ones for order. But no, I never favored characterizing all of them like that or punishing all of them; I tend to be imprecise in my wording and not really choose the best words all the time. when a lot of people feel unsafe under them.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Contemporary black culture and the vicious cycle of intergenerational poverty is the real problem. We can strive to achieve a reasonable degree of equity by addressing the problem at its root without the infantilizing mental gymnastics and shitting on other races
    Last edited by Averroes; 05-23-2021 at 02:46 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    Contemporary black culture and the vicious cycle of intergenerational poverty is the real problem. We can strive to achieve a reasonable degree of equity by addressing the problem at its root without actively shitting on other races and blaming everything on past transgressions that every chauvinistic powerful nation up until the 20th century has been guilty of
    Every mixed culture on Earth has a group at the bottom of society. In Nazi Germany, it was Jews. In the States, it's black Americans.

This "assignment of lesser quality" to a group can be difficult to overcome if that group sets itself apart, intentionally or not, from the main group, by dress, habits, skin color, height, or anything else that is recognizable in 40 milliseconds.

Remedies include having legally required, positive representations of the out-group, so the members of the group, if they want to assimilate, have positive role models. That has happened in the States to a great extent in my lifetime, but we're still not at the point where people don't "see" color. Positive images of blacks doing normal things for normal reasons helps to sweep away bad stereotypes, and the US military, in focusing on outcomes rather than exclusions, has led the way here. Capitalism, in searching to fill every market niche, has eagerly followed.

Another remedy is intermarriage, but this takes longer to fully homogenize if not legally dictated.

There are many out-groups which choose to be out-groups, like orthodox Jews and the Amish, but they want to be different.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Every mixed culture on Earth has a group at the bottom of society. In Nazi Germany, it was Jews. In the States, it's black Americans.

This "assignment of lesser quality" to a group can be difficult to overcome if that group sets itself apart, intentionally or not, from the main group, by dress, habits, skin color, height, or anything else that is recognizable in 40 milliseconds.

Remedies include having legally required, positive representations of the out-group, so the members of the group, if they want to assimilate, have positive role models. That has happened in the States to a great extent in my lifetime, but we're still not at the point where people don't "see" color. Positive images of blacks doing normal things for normal reasons helps to sweep away bad stereotypes, and the US military, in focusing on outcomes rather than exclusions, has led the way here. Capitalism, in searching to fill every market niche, has eagerly followed.

Another remedy is intermarriage, but this takes longer to fully homogenize if not legally dictated.

There are many out-groups which choose to be out-groups, like orthodox Jews and the Amish, but they want to be different.
    i have no problem with any of this. I just think we’re doing ourselves a disservice by pinning all of our problems in 2021 on white people and buying into false media narratives instead of trying to reform our blatantly dysfunctional culture.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Systematic racism does exist. The system in America is highly racist towards the white race in favor of all others though especially blacks. The hierarchy is blacks, hispanics, all other brown races, east asians, with whites at the bottom. The more competent a certain race or class is, the more discrimination and attack it will receive in our backwards society. The more self destructive and suicidal the group, the more praise and artificially elevated it will receive.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

White people are still at the top socially. They're relatively well-off in spite of affirmative action quotas and command the most respect out of any of those groups in most social situations, but that's to some extent a natural consequence of their being the majority group in the country.

A lot of people either hate black people more now or at best see us as entertaining court jesters or special needs children that they need to walk on egg shells around
    Last edited by Averroes; 05-24-2021 at 10:24 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To determine who is on top in a society, just ask yourself if you would want to live the rest of your life as a member of that group.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    White people are still at the top socially. They're relatively well-off in spite of affirmative action quotas and command the most respect out of any of those groups in most social situations, but that's to some extent a natural consequence of their being the majority group in the country.

A lot of people either hate black people more now or at best see us as entertaining court jesters or special needs children that they need to walk on egg shells around

I actually believe that fewer people have bad feelings towards blacks now than in the past. I used to live in the past and I know what I’m talking about.
    This change has come about almost entirely through greater exposure of blacks to whites, mainly due to affirmative action in the workplace and through advertising images. It’s easier to hate someone you don’t know well, but if you actually know some people personally, you see them as people first and caricatures last.

Racism, like ignorance, runs on a spectrum. Some part of the population is 100% racist and some part is 0% racist, but the percentage of people with strongly racist feelings is declining with education.

100 years ago, it was illegal for whites to marry blacks. Fifty years ago, it was illegal for a woman to have her own bank account. Little by little, we progress.

However, as greater equality between groups has threatened the privileged position of otherwise undeserving whites, some whites have reacted vehemently to the potential loss of their status. What is different about race relations now is that these losers have a voice in Fox News.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-24-2021 at 01:27 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ti FLVE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Globalism will test racism.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange is right about Black people being hated less. People today listen to Rap, Jazz, watch Dave Chapelle and The Boondocks, and try to imitate Black culture.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Systematic racism does exist within the police force, as well as with most minorities. Lots of people become police officers because they want the authority (or moral validation- similar thing) and right to push around 'those people' that they never liked. Of course not every cop is like this or anything- but it is part of where the 'good cop/bad cop' dichotomy comes from.

Before the Stonewall riots, cops used to love harrassing fags and giving us a hard time- they also of course did it with the Jews in the 40s etc. Women weren't given full legal rights in the law enforcement system until 1972 according to my research - which isn't really that long ago in the grand scheme of things.

By and large- the police force has been a system of safety for white conservative heterosexual Karens and Darrens to feel protected from those mean ol fags, dykes and blacks and other weirdos that are making society a mess. White conservative nosy Karens tend to like to call the cops and appeal to authority over misunderstandings, because the people in their have historically withheld their same bigoted beliefs about people. You can't really deny this, it's a part of history. Right-wing people stereotypically are for lots of authority for this reason- they don't see or care how the system has been so unfair/harsher to minorities.

But what about the gay people who really are pedos after your kids? The black person that really is violent and thieving and unnecessarily aggressive. The Jew that really does I don't know- want to steal all your money & then run away while cackling? Yes, these people of course exists- and that is just what fuels the system to be even.. systemier. It gives them more reasoning that they are doing the right thing etc. When you're a minority- you are for better or worse- put under more pressure to be a 'good person' because one bad person from the group is going to hurt you more than it would the majority that has more privileges and power.

BLM is stupid though because it's a Te institution- and if left unchecked, it will lead to thought policing and terrible Marxist ideals. It doesn't mean it's wrong to care about protecting black people or other minorities though- you should do that, because it's the right thing to do, not because of a hashtag or internet popularity - and you should always stand up to a Nurse Ratched type that is being unnecessarily cruel or Draconian to somebody just because they are X. Of course it doesn't mean you don't properly punish/reform/correct a person that happens to be bad from group X either. Seriously people, read the X-Men comics for crying out loud- it explains all this crap better than I could lol.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    BLM is stupid though because...if left unchecked, it will lead to... terrible Marxist ideals.
    I wish.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Superhero Derail Time.

They made Spiderman Black. They made Captain America Black. They made Batman black. Batwoman is a lesbian, but that comes off as the most authentic. (her actually being a dyke, not the way they're going about it on the show, which is too PC and lackluster) They made Loki bi, which will be a stupid virtue signaling thing unless he actually does something homoerotic on screen with another fella - which they might end up doing, but it will probably feel forced and awkward I'm afraid.

Now they are making Little Mermaid black - and Buffy the Vampire Slayer will be a black woman if the reboot ever goes through I heard. They already made the Charmed Women black. They gave the Connors a black family members out of nowhere because SLE Roseanne made a non PC joke against a state official. She really does look like a Planet of the Apes character, get over it- to think she meant 'black people are monkeys' from that is just virtue signaling BS. You power and control Illuminati Reptile Demon using your race as justification to unnecessarily police people. You want to feel offended in order to feel superior, and then use that superiority as a way to get power and control over others. Creepy leftists do their 'appealing to authority' thing as much as righties do- especially in 'Murica where liberals are never actually trying to liberate you from anything.

There's Black-Ish, and Mixed-Ish-and Grown-Ish and This Is Getting Really Old And Virtue Signaling-Ish - all for white spoiled Hollywood liberals to feel good about themselves properly.

The new Black Batman - from what I hear is crappy though because he doesn't have the pain and loss of the other one that made him such a compelling figure. Yeah Bruce Wayne might have been a spoiled white privileged asshole- but he wasn't just that, he also was an innocent victim that lost his parents to crime. I mean nowadays we just lose all complication and complexity of a story in order to be PC or woke and it's not good.

Old Batman was queer from the start though- which is one thing I think they did right, he was always like a 'daddy' to Robin lol. He liked dating women but also liked f#vking younger men as well. If they made a gay male batman- it would be ruined cuz the original one was always just gay enough and could appeal to both orientations. Because he slept with Robin on the DL but also was cool, dark and bad-ass enough for the straight boys. I mean- is there a better superhero really? Tell me what you think Gotham!

I don't know why there couldn't just be new black or new minority superheroes- and the Elite would take responsibility that they fucked up before and made comic books only for rich white straight kids. You gave a bunch of white spoiled straight men super powers - just admit it. You can't take it back now- like what they said back on the BETTER Charmed show "There's no putting the Genie back in the bottle, Dave!" so just roll with it the best you can. You already destroyed the hopes and dreams of so many 'Others' out there- the only thing you can do now to make it right , is to stick with your decision in the first place. By having the balls to stick with your choice- even if it was biased, shows guts to me. I don't need to be Superman- when I'm already Superfag. I don't think you really are condoning prejudices- more like confronting your own and people shouldn't really have the right to virtue signal about something just because it's 'In' - especially because the whole point of comic books were supposed to be for kids who felt like they didn't quite fit in.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 07-04-2021 at 04:59 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Scalding Gayser View Post
    Superhero Derail Time.

They made Spiderman Black. They made Captain America Black. They made Batman black. Batwoman is a lesbian, but that comes off as the most authentic. (her actually being a dyke, not the way they're going about it on the show, which is too PC and lackluster) They made Loki bi, which will be a stupid virtue signaling thing unless he actually does something homoerotic on screen with another fella - which they might end up doing, but it will probably feel forced and awkward I'm afraid.

Now they are making Little Mermaid black - and Buffy the Vampire Slayer will be a black woman if the reboot ever goes through I heard. They already made the Charmed Women black. They gave the Connors a black family members out of nowhere because SLE Roseanne made a non PC joke against a state official. She really does look like a Planet of the Apes character, get over it- to think she meant 'black people are monkeys' from that is just virtue signaling BS. You power and control Illuminati Reptile Demon using your race as justification to unnecessarily police people. You want to feel offended in order to feel superior, and then use that superiority as a way to get power and control over others. Creepy leftists do their 'appealing to authority' thing as much as righties do- especially in 'Murica where liberals are never actually trying to liberate you from anything.

There's Black-Ish, and Mixed-Ish-and Grown-Ish and This Is Getting Really Old And Virtue Signaling-Ish - all for white spoiled Hollywood liberals to feel good about themselves properly.

The new Black Batman - from what I hear is crappy though because he doesn't have the pain and loss of the other one that made him such a compelling figure. Yeah Bruce Wayne might have been a spoiled white privileged asshole- but he wasn't just that, he also was an innocent victim that lost his parents to crime. I mean nowadays we just lose all complication and complexity of a story in order to be PC or woke and it's not good.

Old Batman was queer from the start though- which is one thing I think they did right, he was always like a 'daddy' to Robin lol. He liked dating women but also liked f#vking younger men as well. If they made a gay male batman- it would be ruined cuz the original one was always just gay enough and could appeal to both orientations. Because he slept with Robin on the DL but also was cool, dark and bad-ass enough for the straight boys. I mean- is there a better superhero really? Tell me what you think Gotham!

I don't know why there couldn't just be new black or new minority superheroes- and the Elite would take responsibility that they fucked up before and made comic books only for rich white straight kids. You gave a bunch of white spoiled straight men super powers - just admit it. You can't take it back now- like what they said back on the BETTER Charmed show "There's no putting the Genie back in the bottle, Dave!" so just roll with it the best you can. You already destroyed the hopes and dreams of so many 'Others' out there- the only thing you can do now to make it right , is to stick with your decision in the first place. By having the balls to stick with your choice- even if it was biased, shows guts to me. I don't need to be Superman- when I'm already Superfag. I don't think you really are condoning prejudices- more like confronting your own and people shouldn't really have the right to virtue signal about something just because it's 'In' - especially because the whole point of comic books were supposed to be for kids who felt like they didn't quite fit in.
    paulie, why do you still talk like a gay retard after all these years. like I detect some incongruence between your "IRL" persona and whatever you're trying to portray through these homo persona(s) (god knows how many you have on this site, who cares though). do your stream audience know that you write posts online about stabbing people along with all the gay erotica on this website (god knows how many you've written over the years) ???

Last edited by Michelle Obama; 10-23-2023 at 04:34 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHERE U AT PAULIE

Breaking: Derek Chauvin did not murder George Floyd

Last edited by Michelle Obama; 10-23-2023 at 03:50 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    I'm not going to dig through an article, so taking the numbers you shared at face value, let's see.

For every 1 black person in the US there are over 4 white people. But for every 1 black person shot by police in the US, there are about 2 white people shot by police.

Black people are 13.5% of the US population, 25% of the armed people who are shot by police, and 50% of the unarmed people shot by police.

I'm bad at math, and I encourage double checking, but this is what I see in the numbers here.
    I'm kind of speaking to everyone here but just focusing on your statement because you cited actual numbers.
    The numbers here look more or less correct, but what you fail to mention is -
    a) the overwhelming majority of those shot by police are armed with some kind of weapon, about 97% of them. blacks make up 13.5% of the US population and 26% of all police shootings.. but the vast majority of those blacks shot here were armed. The 50% unarmed statistic you mentioned is a percentage of a much small number - I think it's about 40 total unarmed people fatally shot by police a year, ~20 of whom are black. That's out of about 1200 fatally shot by police a year. Yes there probably is some bias or other problem at play inflating the unarmed fatalities, but in reality this is a small number of unarmed and a very small problem. The world has much, much bigger problems. For example, between 250,000 and 440,000 people are estimated killed by medical malpractice per year in the US... which includes probably around 35,000ish black people (since we now care disproportionately about the black people). There are about 13,000 blacks killed by handguns per year, the vast majority of which are killed by other blacks, in the very crimes the police are working to prevent... a whopping 300,000 people were killed / 600,000 severely injured in the Syrian civil war which the US funded (crimes committed by an administration most of you here support)... there are about 100,000 deaths from overdose a year. There are about 330-340 million people in the US. You are concerned over an effect of about 10 people, possibly. That is your big political cause... maybe 10 more unarmed people than we expected. We don't know that prejudice explains that effect either - lack of cooperation with the police increases your chances of being shot by alot, I'm sure your fostering of an anti-police culture in the black community (for political gain) isn't helping. But even if prejudice did explain that effect, which we do not know... it would not matter, it would be a complete and utter waste of time to bring this issue to the forefront of our politics given the scale of problems that we have elsewhere.
    And if you're armed, and brandishing your weapon, and you get shot by the police... I do not care. I have better things to care about.

b) blacks commit 8x the armed robbery and 6x the homicide. 13.5% of the population commits the majority of the homicide.

Given data point b) it would be surprising if a higher percentage of blacks were not shot by police - that would probably indicate a police propensity toward shooting other races. But I believe this is what you're actually calling for to happen, isn't it - equally proportionate data points? Or what size of an effect would you find acceptable, exactly...?

The truth is blacks are the most important voting demographic for the dem party, because they vote 90% dem. Therefor every election it is entirely necessary that the black voter base get mobilized, and running stories wall-to-wall about this topic is the best way to achieve that. So essentially you are just a mouthpiece for that political cause here, you are not achieving justice in the world, if anything you are distracting away from much bigger, more important problems... the problem situation you are repeating is not even believed to be significant by those who presented it to you.

Finally, anyone who gives support to BLM, an organization who, leading up to the 2020 election, burned and looted multiple city blocks / government buildings across the US, and murdered 3 dozen people in the process, has zero credibility and no moral foundation to stand on.
    Last edited by DogOfDanger; 10-24-2023 at 02:07 PM.

@DogOfDanger, would you disclose what kind of agenda (if any) with regards to the treatment of these issues you espouse?

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Implicit biases that permeate power structures and generational trauma/after-effects from racist policies exist. There’s something empowering about coming to a country voluntarily with a clean slate and having a home base somewhere else vs. being born and coming up in a country where your grandparents were never given a fair shot and were taught to be distrustful of institutions. Positive momentum is important

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s why I don’t knock affirmative action policies in principle and giving people that extra push to break the cycle if they need it. Giving the slightly under qualified person that bullshit consulting job that you can learn as you go could change the trajectory of his family. The superstar whose spot he took will probably still land somewhere decent. A lot of these elite, sacred “meritocratic” institutions and company are boys clubs for people with connections and charm. It gets trickier if you’re talking about pilots and surgeons
    Last edited by Averroes; 10-24-2023 at 03:55 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This thread was good read but I was expecting at least one meth-enhanced black power rant from the resident BLM revolutionary lil' Alonzo....heh I am putting an APB out on his ass... anybody see this man report him immediately to the 16types.info...!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678