Thread: Fe overload - two ESFjs

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fe overload - two ESFjs

When two ESEs start to talk....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtRDjjukDZE

Kristin Davis and Kelly Ripa. I have no idea who the man is beside Kelly because I don't follow the show but he is largely ignored by the Fe leads.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    When two ESEs start to talk....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtRDjjukDZE

Kristin Davis and Kelly Ripa. I have no idea who the man is beside Kelly because I don't follow the show but he is largely ignored by the Fe leads.
    Lol my god, Ripa is SUCH an ESE <3

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Here is a video of Jaclyn Hill (Fe-ESE) and Kim Kardashian (a Fe ignoring type, probably ESI). The Fe ignoring is strong in this one.

Kind of reminds me of how I annoy my Fe ignoring sister (EII) but I'm nowhere near as extreme with my Fe as Jaclyn is lol. When we were kids I was probably more like these two unicorns (Fe creative?), while my EII sister was poor Charlie (though more polite). I was always wanting to go on magical make believe adventures and my sister would be like "I don't feel like it". Even as children it was evident I was from a merry quadra while my sister was in a serious one.

I'm starting to think Kim is ESI too. It's weird, she used to be so different when younger, much more expressive and full of life, laughing a lot,.... Now she's like a merely polite zoned out zombie.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmmm kinda explains why I don't like the whore. Not that I love every Fe valuer and hate every Fi valuer, but very roughly speaking this is the case lol.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, many there is something to the DCHN subtypes after all? Those seem very different from other ESEs. Ex the video of Jessica Simpson posted earlier (if she's ESE)
    or this girl (would you agree she's ESE?)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwYgohxSiSA&t=512s
    or Elena Ames (ESE-N) - there's also an ESE-D that you hear talking from time to time in the second half of the video (but no visual of her) and she's much more emotional
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiV0kWWZvXM
    Taylor Swift is also different from a lot of ESEs but probably still is one although maybe that's just because she comes off as pretty guarded on camera because she's worried about her image.

If these are all just subtypes, I think I've probably typed some ESE subtypes as different types entirely (SEE, LSE) due to their intensity and tendency not to let other people talk.

From the POV of dualization, I definitely prefer ESE's that are more attentive to the other person's emotional response and reacting accordingly, with more silly cuddly cuteness, and more curiosity and a mix of nervous and excited anticipation towards weird behaviour (or anything unusual), and generally a calmer but still uplifting cheerful and charming demeanour that is geared towards putting you at ease as opposed to just bombarding you with non-stop talking. The girl in the first video I posted is probably the closest match to that description that I could find online.
    Last edited by Memph; 08-03-2017 at 11:52 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think both women have Fe. Jaclyn is probably an SLE. ESEs aren't usually that "rough around the edges" and you won't catch them openly cursing. There is a soft warmth to the ESE in their communication style...its slightly maternal.

I never thought Kim was an ESE but maybe an EIE? She seems Se mobilizing and Si polr to me. Many EIEs can be more quiet and are less animated than ESEs.

And I am not 100% on this but Si creatives are not that into nails, make-up and hair extensions. It has to look and feel really natural. These ladies are Se all the way!
    Yeah, that's what I was getting at with "if she's ESE I've probably mistyped some ESEs as LSE or SEE" (bold was meant to say Se?).

My ESE friend does curse a bit but only "oh shit" and "damn". She uses moisturizer day to day, she'll use more makeup for formal events but I think that's it. Also dresses pretty casually, geared towards tasteful but comfortable and suited to the occasion, but "showy" is not really a priority.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I actually used to think Kim was ESE, but after watching her collaboration with Jaclyn (who I've typed ESE for a while), she clearly comes off as a lot more introverted and not at all receptive to Jaclyn's Fe. I have also read that she identifies as a socially reserved person, similarly to Beyoncé.
    I used to type Kim as ESE as well, but after seeing more and more videos of her and the total lack of Fe I've come to realize she's likely an LSE. She does seem to come off as expressionless and stone-faced while leaving some specs of inner warmth, which is congruent with Te ego types, and she seems to be too physically focused than Gamma NT types typically are, so Delta ST it was.

Quote Originally Posted by bnd View Post
    Hmmm kinda explains why I don't like the whore. Not that I love every Fe valuer and hate every Fi valuer, but very roughly speaking this is the case lol.
    conflictors? :x

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My bff in highschool was ESE 3w2 and we were both huge on make up, but she doesnt like to experiment or use bolder looks. she only goes for classics - nude colors on longish nails, smokey eye for evening, nude eyeshadow during the day, only nude lip gloss -she would never wear in trend crazy nail colours or lipsticks or really change her makeup at all even now. The same with her clothes -traditionally preppy. Its like she's kinda stuck in the past and doesnt like to stand out or use imagination beyond beeing pretty, put-together and youthful.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESEs like to be appropriate. Sure, we rant and complain in the privacy in our homes among the people we know well but in general we try to be pleasant and pleasing in all other circumstances.

Si. vs. Se make-up- its something I can spot now fairly well. Now I am going on just my own personal experience here but some Se users will be more dramatic, use heavier eye-shadow and darker liner. For some reason my Se friends (SLE and SEE) love spray tans also. ESIs and EIEs tend to have very dramatic make-up styles.
    Part of the reason Si users shy from using certain cosmetic enhancements is the feel/sensation of them on their skin. I tried eyelash extensions but was very aware of them. Same with when I have had gel nails, or even long nails.

ILI, IEI, I can't tell as much as both types don't wear much make-up in my experience or spray tans and usually have very natural hair colors.
    SLEs and SEEs don't always wear make-up but will dye their hair fairly dramatic colors or very dark colors.
    ESEs will wear make-up and be interested in beauty trends just as much as EIEs but its usually softer neutral colors.
    IEEs will play with make-up and hair colors but it will look very soft, and thrown together in an organic Ne way.
    I actually agree ESE's dont tend to curse openly or being vulgar. Not because they're that nice (some can be huge bitches and very catty/gossipy), but I guess that's not something they see as appropriate (for gender roles maybe, since most of them are women). They dont seem to like pure force behind cursing, but go about it more in backstabbing ways (no offense: )

TIM
    IEI E4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    I'm starting to think Kim is ESI too. It's weird, she used to be so different when younger, much more expressive and full of life, laughing a lot,.... Now she's like a merely polite zoned out zombie.

I've acutally always thought that Kim is SEI-Si subtype, but I never thought anyone would believe me until I read your post . Everyone on the Kardashian typing thread seems to think she is ESE or EIE.
    I think Jaclyn was just too hyper and anxious for her. Lol

TIM
    IEI E4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim is SEI enneagram 9w1 So/Sp
    Jaclyn is ESE-Fe subtype, 3w2 So/Sx. She is an exact carbon copy of one of my childhood best friends, they have the exact same mannerisms, facial expressions, personality etc. it's almost creepy. Also, ESE's, depending on enneagram and other factors, can be quite obnoxious sometimes.