Thread: LSI Aggression

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LSI Aggression

What's a stupid question I can ask to prompt debate. On the LSI. Has anyone insulted their intelligence? Wiki is back up.

It is easy to drive a Maxim to aggression, just tell them: “Your teacher has no idea what he is talking about!” Their reaction may be absolutely inadequate. And since their creative function is physical action, anything within their hand's reach may be hurled at you. I tried talking to a Maxim in the same manner and was nearly hit by a heavy object thrown at me.

Reinen.

How true is this? And does Musk, obvious LSI, do that?

I'll probably go through and pick out other things I noticed. Like: This type has a natural gift of tuning in the mood of their vis-à-vis. A Balzac has the gift of being exactly what you want him/her to be.

Also Reinen.

This sounds like what I think people understand is the opposite of Balzac.

But yeah, this is an LSI thread. No we're not doing Balzac. 1 at a time please.

Sauce: http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...I_.28Balzac.29
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Balzac, Ballsack, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    What's a stupid question I can ask to prompt debate. On the LSI. Has anyone insulted their intelligence? Wiki is back up.

It is easy to drive a Maxim to aggression, just tell them: “Your teacher has no idea what he is talking about!” Their reaction may be absolutely inadequate. And since their creative function is physical action, anything within their hand's reach may be hurled at you. I tried talking to a Maxim in the same manner and was nearly hit by a heavy object thrown at me.

Reinen.

How true is this? And does Musk, obvious LSI, do that?

I'll probably go through and pick out other things I noticed. Like: This type has a natural gift of tuning in the mood of their vis-à-vis. A Balzac has the gift of being exactly what you want him/her to be.

Also Reinen.

This sounds like what I think people understand is the opposite of Balzac.

But yeah, this is an LSI thread. No we're not doing Balzac. 1 at a time please.

Sauce: http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...I_.28Balzac.29
    well thats basically what I do, when ppl criticize Gulenko or to be honest any external system I use. You can check threads for my response posts. Other than that usually telling me what to do or think, especially using a condescending tone. People who act as if they are victims, blaming everyone but themselves, feeling sorry for themselves or having a victim mentality, especially expecting me to care about them or to crawl on my hands and knees to serve them... e_e yeah that shit is going to get only one response from me: telling them they are pathetic and to fuck off, setting boundaries asap and getting rid of them via ignoring, blocking, threats if need be. Genuinely weak ppl who try their best however I admire. also people who guilt trip others, mock, gaslight, manipulate and are drama queens or clowns imo suck and I get aggressive with them always. Nobody should tolerate that kind of shit imo and talking to these kinds of ppl is a waste of time, again: set boundaries, block, ignore or threaten them with violence if need be. Any and all actions from other people which may result in me losing autonomy I perceive as threats and treat them accordingly, even if the other person seems superficially nice.

Normally I'm easy going and rather tolerant imo.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, we're dealing with the LSI question first. I'll make a separate thread on Balzac. Basically people are saying LSI is x, LSI is y. I want to hammer out a solution. I figure here is actually appropriate.

So. There is what I understand as LSI, someone who gets furious for that kind of insolent behavior.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 03-06-2021 at 04:57 PM.

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Balzac, Ballsack, haha.
    Do not forget his sensual brother Gaybin and higher order executive Stirshits.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean Shirtlicks?

Also, I do mean to actually accomplish something here, so if you want to shitpost, do so elsewhere, or do as I do, and make at least a combination of relavent topical information, and shitpost.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 03-06-2021 at 06:30 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I tried talking to a Maxim in the same manner and was nearly hit by a heavy object thrown at me.
    LSI as anyone may do not like when you harm good image of the one who he respects. Se types are predisposed most to physical aggression. But it needs some more than the said for most people. The situation does not strongly relate to types and also as types mistakes are common there can be a human of different types.
    For example. I know IEI which thrown a knife to her husband.

> Has anyone insulted their intelligence?

as this mainly relates to T, so should more touch F types

> And does Musk, obvious LSI, do that?

ILE. obvious not-LSI
    by different factors may do a human of any type

> This type has a natural gift of tuning in the mood of their vis-à-vis.

emotional compassion is more about F types

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    thats basically what I do, when ppl criticize Gulenko
    What follows from that your basis to think your type as LSI (to what nonsense Gulenko typed you by own strange and baseless hypotheses) is emotional and not reasonable. When to understand what is your correct type is logical task. Hence hysterical reaction on a disagreement points on higher chance of your mistake, where by emotions you supress own logical doubts.

Your type is not LSI as you think today after several other types before in your profile. It's most possibly ILE. While redundant irritation more goes from non-types related traits of your psyche.
    You have amazing emotional level for possible T type. It's funny case.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Your type is not LSI as you think today after several other types before in your profile. It's most possibly ILE. While redundant irritation more goes from non-types related traits of your psyche.
    You have amazing emotional level for possible T type. It's funny case.
    I'm not autistic, unlike you I guess.
    it also really fucking pisses me off when someone like Sol here pretends to know everything about another person from a 10 minute video and some random forum posts.

@Sol good thing this is online and all I can do is blacklist you... e_e but I fucking swear offline I'd beat the shit out of you with an iron rod. Now fuck off!
    Last edited by SGF; 03-07-2021 at 01:35 PM.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's LSI by definition. LII would not beat the person with an iron rod. You're joking right? ILE wouldn't either. Like amount of pressure to get LSI to get violent < LII.

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's LSI by definition. LII would not beat the person with an iron rod. You're joking right? ILE wouldn't either. Like amount of pressure to get LSI to get violent < LII.
    That's true, Alpha NTs would rather beat people up with something like a rubber chicken or an inflatable hammer.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    That's true, Alpha NTs would rather beat people up with something like a rubber chicken or an inflatable hammer.
    I wonder who invented feather tickle torture.

I mean we, emus have suffered from it as well.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

o.o damn, that's so 4F. I consider myself lucky I think be4 I act and have good breaks.. the instinctual reaction tends to be:

Without good breaks things would be quite bad..

Alphas are chill, I like you guys e_e.

Ive always had the reaction of getting physical when angry e_e.. its been like this since I was a kid. I have good breaks, if I were a drug addict with shit breaks I'd be in jail by now for sure. Nerd rage.. adrenaline fueled blind fury :/.

At work I sometimes get this sort of mail from heads of departments (its google translated):

Dear SGF,

Please review your behavior because it is ugly, annoying, offensive, aggressive and in bad taste - without ever being able to solve anything, other than a disappointing image. No one has done anything to blow you away, neither the door, nor colleagues and I hope neither do I, and if you encounter problems related to work tasks they must be solved rationally - by discussing, organizing better and not by nerves or physical force.
    I appreciate you for what you do and I draw your attention to your behavior, especially since it is not the first time. It is not necessary to be all good friends, but we must have respect for colleagues and everyone's work.
    What you do today will define what you will be tomorrow!

I hope you think about my message and seek to correct such issues.

Sincerely, OM

lol he still doesn't know I smashed the office phone to pieces after a conversation with him.
    Last edited by SGF; 03-08-2021 at 05:46 AM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ime some LSIs are obnoxious af. The two I've known best personally were physically abusive to their wives/gfs. At the same time, they're also total pussies and have no real courage. Volatile, childish, easily offended narcissists who like to think they're smarter than others while presenting an image of humility. These were both males. Haven't known too many of the females IRL, if any.

Yes, they're aggressive and they have egos the size of Saturn. Their "pride and honor" are easily wounded and they demand punishment for the people who they think are making them look bad while they tend to do a great job of that themselves.

The ones I've known though have had manchild issues probably similar to Donald Trump though. Always think about angry babies when I think about them. Very internally insecure and emotionally very dependent on others.

They're ok with mechanical intelligence like fixing cars and stuff. The smarter ones can probably make ok engineers. The lack of intuition is a blindspot though and some can have issues with more abstract intelligence and dealing with ambiguity. They're Se valuing aristocrats though so they can connive and maneuver people in spite of lacking intuition.
    Last edited by Aramas; 03-08-2021 at 05:40 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ime some LSIs are obnoxious af. The two I've known best personally were physically abusive to their wives/gfs. At the same time, they're also total pussies and have no real courage. Volatile, childish, easily offended narcissists who like to think they're smarter than others while presenting an image of humility. These were both males. Haven't known too many of the females IRL, if any.

Yes, they're aggressive and they have egos the size of Saturn. Their "pride and honor" are easily wounded and they demand punishment for the people who they think are making them look bad while they tend to do a great job of that themselves.

The ones I've known though have had manchild issues probably similar to Donald Trump though. Always think about angry babies when I think about them. Very internally insecure and emotionally very dependent on others.
    damn thats some harsh Fi perspective kekw. I'd never hit my gf tho, unless its spanking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).., if it gets real bad I just break up with them.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

damn thats some harsh Fi perspective kekw. I'd never hit my gf tho, unless its spanking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).., if it gets real bad I just break up with them.
    I speak from personal experience.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I speak from personal experience.
    (๑•̀ㅂ•́)ง✧ kekw

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At work I sometimes get this sort of mail from heads of departments (its google translated):

Dear SGF,

Please review your behavior because it is ugly, annoying, offensive, aggressive and in bad taste - without ever being able to solve anything, other than a disappointing image. No one has done anything to blow you away, neither the door, nor colleagues and I hope neither do I, and if you encounter problems related to work tasks they must be solved rationally - by discussing, organizing better and not by nerves or physical force.
    I appreciate you for what you do and I draw your attention to your behavior, especially since it is not the first time. It is not necessary to be all good friends, but we must have respect for colleagues and everyone's work.
    What you do today will define what you will be tomorrow!

I hope you think about my message and seek to correct such issues.

Sincerely, OM

lol he still doesn't know I smashed the office phone to pieces after a conversation with him.
    You may not care but

Did you know that you wont get fired because you smash things etc beforehand?
    Does it affect your work perfomance and so salary and/or bonuses you get from work?
    How does your supervisor approach to all these? Does it affect other unrelated things?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    You may not care but

Did you know that you wont get fired because you smash things etc beforehand?
    Nope, I didn't know. I plan to quit tbh.. so I don't really care.

Does it affect your work perfomance and so salary and/or bonuses you get from work?
    Apparently not, I already reached the highest position I can get here and I got a raise again, the Christmas bonus was substantial. I'm not taking more responsibilities on.

How does your supervisor approach to all these? Does it affect other unrelated things?
    My supervisor may not break things, but she yells at them substantially more. Ppl are afraid of her tbh. Its only when I have to substitute her when she is on vacation that I get like this. She knows exactly why, because she reacts very similarly to the same things. I think she is delta LSE-N.

That OM guy who wrote the mail for example. His subordinate forgot to tell me when I was substituting my boss that we need 5x 7.5 ton trucks that week and they came asking where the first truck was when we were ready to load.. e_e.. sob didn't send the mails, left the forms which he filled out wrong on his desktop and clean forgot. Then they had the audacity to blame me. So ofc I ripped them a new asshole.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that checks out for me, thanks, now I understand LSI a bit more. Have you considered SLE for your supervisor?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that checks out for me, thanks, now I understand LSI a bit more. Have you considered SLE for your supervisor?
    she is high-strung anal type 1 who moralizes a lot and likes to knit & talk about health, relaxation and home decoration.. ans well as morality/ethics in general. The Dolores Umbridge or Karen type.. she is very likely to "have a word with your manager". Didn't strike me as SLE. She sure can yell and argue tho.

Xd the type of person who ruins the mood by telling people they are too loud and reprimanding them. IF she weren't outgoing and social I'd say LSI-D by stereotypes, but she values Si very highly. Its the only way to get on her soft side by having some health or comfort related issue.

Ennagram tritype 1-3-6 seems to describe how she is at home with her family, she has rules posted above door-frames and stuff, weird:

Tritype® 136, 163, 316, 361, 613, 631-The Taskmaster
    If you are a 136, you are diligent, ambitious, and inquisitive. You want to be ethical, efficient, and dutiful. Highly industrious and responsible, you are focused on achievement. You feel obligated to be orderly and create a successful image as dictated by society. Most importantly, you focus on your duty and finding certainty.

... a good type to have when one is the deputy director.
    Last edited by SGF; 03-09-2021 at 04:18 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could also be physically aggressive due to me being FLEV, specifically due to 1F which kinda implies enjoying combat sports & weight lifting for example for the results rather than health reasons aka being strong, looking good and physically capable to handle things with violence. e_e in one description it says 1Fs are like stereotypical mafiosi types or the most criminogenic : greedy with a preference for violence.

... good thing my parents raised me right. \o/ I have gr8 breaks... except when I was like 12 and got pissed so I threw a big rock at another kid's head.. good thing he didn't die.. the thought still haunts me.

kekw
    Last edited by SGF; 03-09-2021 at 05:48 AM.

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FLEV LSI sounds like a dangerous combo to have with 3E getting pissed off for no reason and 1F beating people up + Se use of force and physical awareness.
    The FLEV descriptions however don't describe them as physically forceful. I think the 4V softens the character of FLEV and the 2L makes it decently reasonable so they're less likely than other 1F types to just blow up and fight people. And it's an almost paradoxical combo especially in men since high Volition is considered masculine (therefore 4V is the most 'feminine' 4th function) but at the same time 1F has a tendency to accentuate male characteristics (like the weightlifting you mentioned, I say this as a 1F that also trains ) so they look strong in contrast to their passive demeanor and easy-going personality. If you're looking for criminals then FLVE is probably a common type for criminals. The 1F greed, 3V desire for power, 4E disregard for emotions. And 2L makes them good at convincing people.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FLEV LSI sounds like a dangerous combo to have with 3E getting pissed off for no reason and 1F beating people up + Se use of force and physical awareness.
    The FLEV descriptions however don't describe them as physically forceful. I think the 4V softens the character of FLEV and the 2L makes it decently reasonable so they're less likely than other 1F types to just blow up and fight people. And it's an almost paradoxical combo especially in men since high Volition is considered masculine (therefore 4V is the most 'feminine' 4th function) but at the same time 1F has a tendency to accentuate male characteristics (like the weightlifting you mentioned, I say this as a 1F that also trains ) so they look strong in contrast to their passive demeanor and easy-going personality. If you're looking for criminals then FLVE is probably a common type for criminals. The 1F greed, 3V desire for power, 4E disregard for emotions. And 2L makes them good at convincing people.
    <_< look at that anudda FLEV! Hmm I guess so. My aggression usually manifests when I mitigate 3E to 1F lol, otherwise easy going. In terms of V tho idk from reading about it always seemed like a enneagram type 3 thing: goals, achievement hunting ambitions and personal identity. Very much a enenagram type 3 image focus. I don't even have a 3 in my tritype so I'm more easy going tbh.. well as easygoing as tripple reactive 6-8-4 gets. EDIT: on second thought I'm kinda energetic and reactive, yeah thats a better way to put it.

maybe I am SLI after all, as originally thought. Even at work I'm interested more in money and liking my work than career. I never gave a rats ass about the rat race and climbing.

I'm a lot like Varg tbh, even in mannerisms (I haven't set fire to churches tho):

ppl say I'm ILE kekw
    Last edited by SGF; 03-09-2021 at 07:12 AM.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In other posts, I've referred to LSIs as closet stormtroopers meaning that when they think that society is permitting them to be aggressive, they can become very effective soldiers. However, aggression is usually well controlled and deliberately targeted even though some have been known to lose control and erupt every now and then. When all hell breaks loose, they certainly aren't as adaptable as are SLIs but because of their inherently detached natures, many can be absolutely ruthless when the situation calls for it.

a.k.a. I/O

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Default LSI Aggression

@shotgunfingers Dude, if you actually did half the crap you said you did here, you wouldn’t be on here to brag about it. No

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    @shotgunfingers Dude, if you actually did half the crap you said you did here, you wouldn’t be on here to brag about it. No way you fly off the handle that easy. It doesn’t make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all true tho. I'm very emotionally reactive and do stupid impulsive shit in the heat of the moment. e_e I don't type myself 6-8-4 triple reactive for nothing. I'm not a calm and collected person.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Its all true tho. I'm very emotionally reactive and do stupid impulsive shit in the heat of the moment. e_e I don't type myself 6-8-4 triple reactive for nothing. I'm not a calm and collected person.
    Yeah you need to learn how to regulate it better. I was the same way growing up, but I’m getting better at it, you know? I used to get mad over really stupid things like seeing TV shows about gypsies. I had a really bad experience with them. The Irish ones. I don’t care about the Romani ones. They haven’t done anything to warrant that reaction from me. But you just try and learn to grow up and become more mature/move on. No point in wasting your energy over stupid things.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Yeah you need to learn how to regulate it better. I was the same way growing up, but I’m getting better at it, you know? I used to get mad over really stupid things like seeing TV shows about gypsies. I had a really bad experience with them. The Irish ones. I don’t care about the Romani ones. They haven’t done anything to warrant that reaction from me. But you just try and learn to grow up and become more mature/move on. No point in wasting your energy over stupid things.

I'm not interested in "growing up". Good advice tho regarding self control.

"grow up" just means conform and become boring like everyone else.
    Last edited by SGF; 03-09-2021 at 12:51 PM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In terms of V tho idk from reading about it always seemed like a enneagram type 3 thing: goals, achievement hunting ambitions and personal identity. Very much a enenagram type 3 image focus.
    Except V isn't about image. It's not about who sees you or how they see you which is what 3s care about. Goals aren't status. Two different things.

I don't think there are good correlations between the psychosophy stuff and enneagram. For instance, you and I are different Etypes but I relate a lot to what you say regarding 3E, because I'm 3E also. So, separating them and seeing the interplay between Etypes and psyche types is better imo than trying to make one correlate to the other.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conform and become boring? That a joke? I'll ask the most grown up guy I know to conform and become boring, and he'll laugh at me.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Except V isn't about image. It's not about who sees you or how they see you which is what 3s care about. Goals aren't status. Two different things.

I don't think there are good correlations between the psychosophy stuff and enneagram. For instance, you and I are different Etypes but I relate a lot to what you say regarding 3E, because I'm 3E also. So, separating them and seeing the interplay between Etypes and psyche types is better imo than trying to make one correlate to the other.
    I just like to go off on these tangents that seem interesting, 2L I guess. o.o y do ppl always have to say its better to just keep things separate and not speculate about correlations? >.<

Conform and become boring? That a joke? I'll ask the most grown up guy I know to conform and become boring, and he'll laugh at me.
    Serious IS boring.
    Last edited by SGF; 03-09-2021 at 01:57 PM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The growing up peeps talk about here is closer to plants who break free from tiny seedlings to expand and exist as they are in the world. Growth is staying in what feeds you while moving towards what feeds you. i.e. being grounded and expanding, metaphoricaly. The opposite stagnating while consuming all in reach.
    Comformity is the opposite of growth. Comformity kills the true beauty of beings.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    The growing up peeps talk about here is closer to plants who break free from tiny seedlings to expand and exist as they are in the world. Growth is staying in what feeds you while moving towards what feeds you. i.e. being grounded and expanding, metaphoricaly. The opposite stagnating while consuming all in reach.
    Comformity is the opposite of growth. Comformity kills the true beauty of beings.
    Usually people don't refer to that however when saying "one should grow up". It just means be serious, behave like and adult and conform to majority expectations.

༼つಠ益ಠ༽つ ─=≡ΣO)) screw that!

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn thats some harsh Fi perspective kekw.
    haha it's a 4D Fi perspective. but it might come from Fe creatives as well in different ways, as Ti lead can be draining to Fe creative because of all the emotional support it needs. This could lead to seeing Ti lead as like an emotional baby... /hides/

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    haha it's a 4D Fi perspective. but it might come from Fe creatives as well in different ways, as Ti lead can be draining to Fe creative because of all the emotional support it needs. This could lead to seeing Ti lead as like an emotional baby... /hides/
    its true!.. read and weep:

Dual Function —E — Emotional Ethics
    LSI is usually in a gloomy mood and tends to accumulate negative
    emotions. Allowing them to spill out on someone is a relief. To stay
    in good physical condition, she needs a frequent change of emotional
    background. She does not tolerate directed pressure by negative emotions,
    and it is easier for her to give in than to ignore them. Internally, she is
    quite touchy and vulnerable, although she does not show this, as she
    considers this a weakness.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its true!.. read and weep:

Dual Function —E — Emotional Ethics
    LSI is usually in a gloomy mood and tends to accumulate negative
    emotions. Allowing them to spill out on someone is a relief. To stay
    in good physical condition, she needs a frequent change of emotional
    background. She does not tolerate directed pressure by negative emotions,
    and it is easier for her to give in than to ignore them. Internally, she is
    quite touchy and vulnerable, although she does not show this, as she
    considers this a weakness.
    yes but all is not lost! a lot of Fe leads (though i don't have enough observations of EIE, mostly of ESE, but i think EIE is similar) seem to have near endless reserves to listen as others dump their bad moods and empathize back. the Fi ignoring helps them not actually take on these moods themselves in a deep/lasting way, imo, so even though Fe lead can be emotionally volatile at times they actually in a way steer the emotional ship fairly well because Fe lead has so much emotional impact (like my ESE mom always raises her mood if it's down, she finds a way, and if nothing else will use others/the atmosphere to create a positive emotion echo chamber lol). it's chaotic, but it works.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    yes but all is not lost! a lot of Fe leads (though i don't have enough observations of EIE, mostly of ESE, but i think EIE is similar) seem to have near endless reserves to listen as others dump their bad moods and empathize back. the Fi ignoring helps them not actually take on these moods themselves in a deep/lasting way, imo, so even though Fe lead can be emotionally volatile at times they actually in a way steer the emotional ship fairly well because Fe lead has so much emotional impact (like my ESE mom always raises her mood if it's down, she finds a way, and if nothing else will use others/the atmosphere to create a positive emotion echo chamber lol). it's chaotic, but it works.
    Well its still better imo than what other STs seem to experience. My cousin (delta ST) once told me that until he actually had a heart attack and subsequently experienced depression and panic attacks for himself.. he had thought these things were just BS ppl invented, because he was never aware of any remotely similar emotion internally. I stood there baffled listening to him explain how unemotional and chill he always used to be.