Thread: Member Questionnaire (lagatta41)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (lagatta41)

Member Questionnaire 1 (lagatta41)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    them feel like the most loved and special man on earth! I tend to give my heart to those close to me.
    What are your most important values?
    Honesty and integrity! Passion! Love! And Freedom!
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I was raised religious but I'm now agnostic. I believe there is a higher power just not sure it's the God explained in the bible. I think the bible is an amazing book but I'm not sure how inspired it was. I don't see how a truly loving God would leave such a confusing book and then expect us to understand it. It seems unfair!
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to yo
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I have had many long philosophical discussions! I love discussions. I'm not opinionated and love seeing different view points. You are allowed to have a different opinion than mine. Just don't force it on me!

I love to travel, dine out, read, swim (especially in the ocean), hike and socialize!
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Don't need any advice! I'm a cancer survivor and well researched and educated. I believe there are many misleading website and articles that claim to know how to treat cancer. I'm skeptical!
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Despise them but they are a necessity! I tend to do things in burst!
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like sci-fi! I love the philosophical components of the future. I tend to find that a lot of old sci-fi now has actually materialized. I also enjoy documentaries, romance and mystery. I loved Blade Runner, Broke Back Mountain, The Secretary, White Oleander, etc.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I rarely cry! I cried twice over my cancer diagnosis. It was Stage 3 but inoperable due to it's size so I wasn't sure I was going to make it. But it shrunk with chemo and they were able to operate and it's been a year since my last treatment. It was a year and a half of torture though.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    In nature of course. Doesn't everyone! I love the ocean and mountains. I feel peaceful and serene in nature.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I'm very sensitive and emotional. I have a love/hate relationship to being emotional. I definitely feel that it probably experience life more fully because of it, but when down I'm really down. Lots of highs and lows but as I get older I also find I'm mellowing out! I know that all things come to pass!
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    ??? I don't know! Most people comment that I'm sweet, caring, patient, nurturing, funny, passionate, spontaneous and outgoing! I've also been told I'm a free-spirit and unique!
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I'd like to know my enneagram and my socionomic type. My MBTI type is ENFP!
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, right now!
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I generally get along with all types. I'm kind of weird in that I have many different types of people in my life. Professionals, artists, bikers, etc. I'm very dynamic and like a wide variety of people in my circle. I have so many aspects to my personality and by having a large circle I can basically satisfy different parts of myself.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I live for romance and passion! I thrive off of it!
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    My main concerns would be to nurture them into becoming the best possible version of themselves! Whatever that may be! I'd also want them to be loving and kind and basically good members of society!
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I've had this happen to me! I've been open about disagreeing with them but supported them anyhow because that is what friends do!
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I see people mostly as guarded and cynical! I see most people as mainly grey. Not completely good and not completely evil but somehow I find the good in everyone. I try to bring out the best in everyone. But I'm also an idealist and have believed and stood by people who I needed to door slam!
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    hmmm.....I don't know how I choose them. If I find them interesting and fun and we connect then we just become friends. Maybe I should be pickier!!!!
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Hmmm...I'm just sort of myself
    Last edited by lagatta41; 03-03-2015 at 05:40 AM. Reason: typos

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone figure out my socio type and enneagram from this questionnaire?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You culd be ENFj instead of ENFp in socionics

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    You culd be ENFj instead of ENFp in socionics
    Why do you say? I sound very relationship oriented don't I?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I partly agree with mu4, I don't think you're ENFp in Socionics, I rather feel Alpha or Beta vibes from you than Delta. The direction of your answers makes it hard to draw conclusions about your cognitive configuration, looking forward more posts from you, for now I'd rule out Delta, but it all depends on the new info you will provide about yourself, I might change my mind later.
    (don't take my opinion too seriously, I'm kinda new to this )

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're most likely IEE (ENFp)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's raining Fe and I'll just go with Fe lead, creative ambiguous. I don't see much of Ni/Ne tbh.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Idk, she seems very IEE to me.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I don't display power outwardly but internally I'm very strong! I've been through a lot in my lifetime and it hasn't made me bitter, angry or hostile. I'm kind of a live and let live person. I won't control you but you better not try to control me.

I have had many long philosophical discussions! I love discussions. I'm not opinionated and love seeing different view points. You are allowed to have a different opinion than mine. Just don't force it on me!

In nature of course. Doesn't everyone! I love the ocean and mountains. I feel peaceful and serene in nature.

hmmm.....I don't know how I choose them. If I find them interesting and fun and we connect then we just become friends. Maybe I should be pickier!!!!

??? I don't know! Most people comment that I'm sweet, caring, patient, nurturing, funny, passionate, spontaneous and outgoing! I've also been told I'm a free-spirit and unique!

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@darya

Wouldn't you say the IEEs on here are opinionated? I think that as OP is saying they are not opinionated that it's an argument against IEE

@lagatta41, you could post photos or a video or interact more on the forums for more opinions on your type. The questionnaire is nice info but it's quite difficult to give a type analysis from the questions

@Mayr, quoted you in error!

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    @darya

Wouldn't you say the IEEs on here are opinionated? I think that as OP is saying they are not opinionated that it's an argument against IEE

Yes, they are. But there's also a bunch of happy-go-lucky ditzier (not in a bad way) variety of IEE's. Live and let live, considering everybody's opinion and not judging is not exactly EJ sentiment.

By this questionaire, the only other type I could see is ESE, but I don't think it's correct. I'm not into fighting over her type,as there's obviously not enough info, I'm just stating my first impression.

Edit: sorry about the drunken fonts, my keyboard at work is retarted.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see EXFX more than anything.
    Not enough brain food provided to type, IMO.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post

Yes, they are. But there's also a bunch of happy-go-lucky ditzier (not in a bad way) variety of IEE's. Live and let live, considering everybody's opinion and not judging is not exactly EJ sentiment.

By this questionaire, the only other type I could see is ESE, but I don't think it's correct. I'm not into fighting over her type,as there's obviously not enough info, I'm just stating my first impression.

That's OK......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure I'm loving the ditzy stereotype. I'll try to post a video if that helps!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I actually thought SEI, Fe subtype. She does seem rather extraverted and expressive but Fe subtype could explain that. I can't totally rule out IEE either. She seemed to give more of an alpha than delta vibe to me. More Fe than Fi. Sensing seems strong. She loves philosophical discussions which is more of an N interest but SEI does have suggestive Ne and would be seeking others who could provide that.

I don't think ESE is as likely. Definitely irrational > rational type going by this.

Idk, she seems very IEE to me.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I don't display power outwardly but internally I'm very strong! I've been through a lot in my lifetime and it hasn't made me bitter, angry or hostile. I'm kind of a live and let live person. I won't control you but you better not try to control me.

LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

VI please….you do seem more Ej temperament than Ep. but some things that you do give way to more rational though such as "the correct and right way of doing things" especially when you say "that is what friends do." These things are decided and following some kind of linear thought. I am swinging between ESTj and ESFj because in the the fact that you don't perceive force well makes you more ESTj than ESFj who tend to be less perceptive or care less about force as they are constructivist dichotomy and don't let emotions bother them as much or they can very well deal with emotions and force right on using their constructivist nature where ESTj fold and become emotional.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see much more irrationality than rationality.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find this very interesting, and I appreciate all your input! LIlbrarian, you are right! I am extremely expressive, passionate and emotional but I'm actually rather laid-back as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think that the opinionated part might also be influenced by enneagram. I probably have a 9w1 in my tritype

[/QUOTE]