Thread: Breast Size and Type: Edition 2

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    I can't believe this entire thread has gone without pictures. What's the point of a thread like this without pictures?
    well you could get the ball rolling
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Do men actually get turned on by smaller breasts?

Yes. To me, larger breasts are just "too much." My last ESI GF had larger breasts, maybe the size of half a cantaloupe, and while she carried them well, I prefer trimmer forms.
    She looked like this. I don't know if this conveys her breast size well, but she was def female: https://imgur.com/a/DFePBg9.

Venus De Milo is about right, although I like slimmer hips.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yes. To me, larger breasts are just "too much." My last ESI GF had larger breasts, maybe the size of half a cantaloupe, and while she carried them well, I prefer trimmer forms.
    She looked like this. I don't know if this conveys her breast size well, but she was def female: https://imgur.com/a/DFePBg9.

Venus De Milo is about right, although I like slimmer hips.
    ... that woman strangely reminds me of @ashlesha, I don't mean they are the same person, there's just something similar, so similar there's no need for a face.
    It's like they hold themselves the same way.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    ... that woman strangely reminds me of @ashlesha, I don't mean they are the same person, there's just something similar, so similar there's no need for a face.
    It's like they hold themselves the same way.
    They are both ESIs.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    They are both ESIs.
    I know.
    But it's rare I spot two people who look so much alike, even same type.
    They likely share more than just scocionics type.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outside of not paying attention to women's breasts ever, I have seen some GAZOOGAS, so what was the inquiry about female types again?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In general case, the prefered is what associates with good fertility. Bigger (in "healthy" proportions) tits are perceived as higher femininity. Too small tits is not good, as bigger ones associate with better possibility to feed children and better fertility in general (higher women hormones, important level of fat, etc).

But from practical side men evaluate a woman "in general", including with personal traits. It's rare when a woman of fertile age, with not bad health and possible to born, which is perceived as "cute", is not also perceived as sexually attractive, despite what body traits she has. Be cute and you'll be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Did you create this thread completely seriously or is it slightly tongue in cheek lol
    He develops new typing method which uses photos of tits. His Ph.D. theme and is obligate he was assured in someone's duality.

TIM
    IEI-Ni2 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to see that this forum mostly hasn't changed.
    human flesh tastes like pork

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know why this thread is even a thing but its existence is so bizarre to me that i can't help but join.
    My mom is an SEI and she has naturally huge breasts, i on the other hand also have quite big for my frame ones (given that i am underweight but i have C cups) but it's probably just heritable.
    I don't see why it would be typologically related, hahah.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Next time a woman catches me staring a little too long I'm just gonna be like, "Chill out! I was just typing you."

I don't expect it to work...
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
    I don't know why this thread is even a thing but its existence is so bizarre to me that i can't help but join.
    My mom is an SEI and she has naturally huge breasts, i on the other hand also have quite big for my frame ones (given that i am underweight but i have C cups) but it's probably just heritable.
    I don't see why it would be typologically related, hahah.
    Send me your mom's #.

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Next time a woman catches me staring a little too long I'm just gonna be like, "Chill out! I was just typing you."

I basically do this, also try to type people by racial phenotype. also gonna try to understand the science of cup sizes. gonna get some ILE Caucasoid +H cups. I'm a typology master.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, many men prefer them on the smaller side. I wouldn't worry at all about that. I think men are pretty easygoing/uncomplicated about things like that and, though they have various preferences, are easily physically satisfied by a general approximation of the female form (which is why some masturbate to anime girls), so even men who prefer larger should like your breasts if they like you. Like I can't imagine a man saying "I really like her, but her tits are just too small, so I ghosted her" or something.

Edit: @Sol said something similar further up in the thread. I don't know if "cute" is the right word (Sol's writing style strikes me as something put through Google Translate, so I'm not sure if that's the word he meant either), but yeah, most women of childbearing age, who aren't terribly overweight, are physically attractive to men. There's also a mental component to attraction that can be felt "at a glance" IMO which affects things -- ESI women for instance usually turn me off immediately, though it's nothing so far as I can tell about their body (or breast size) that does this.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 01-26-2022 at 05:51 AM.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post

I think we should be honest and say: you have nice boobs, I really mean it. I'm not thinking about your type...
    Last edited by Tarnished; 01-26-2022 at 06:47 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnished View Post
    I think we should be honest and say: you have nice boobs, I really mean it. I'm not thinking about your type...
    Unfortunately if you actually want to get a woman you generally gotta play their games. But, yeah, I definitely wish I could say that sometimes.

I think ILEs might have the right charisma to pull it off. I don't think I'm quite ILEish enough to do it, unfortunately.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Unfortunately if you actually want to get a woman you generally gotta play their games. But, yeah, I definitely wish I could say that sometimes.

I think ILEs might have the right charisma to pull it off. I don't think I'm quite ILEish enough to do it, unfortunately.
    I actually get the idea from ILE and SEE lol. One said something similar and one was joking about her own boobs.

I've never play dating game so I don't really care if I get them or not.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Sol said something similar further up in the thread. I don't know if "cute" is the right word
    Russian word "милый". Other close English term is "charming". Japanese term "kawaii". The one who inspires emotional sympathy, for people mainly relates to a personality. As cute can be said: children, cats, puppies, etc.

> aren't terribly overweight

As a part of health, what relates to the abbility to born and upbring children. Aesthetics may evaluate physical abbilities. In general (though not always) what we perceive as beautiful, what attracts, what is liked is evolutionally supported to stay alive and give next generations. The more common a preference is - the more chance it's so. Genes of ones which would like a poison - had a higher chance to disappear in past without descendants or leaving lesser quantity of them.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

After reading Ganz Scheissgruber's themes about weed and other I've noticed strange smells and then got new idea how to popularize Socionics.

We need to force the hypothesis that in duality relations tits become bigger! It's also symbolic - the number of tits 2, and duality is about the same.
    As scientific explanation can be said that harmonizing of psyche arises the level of sexual hormones.

Hint: if to not limit a meal to weight and to look as shovel's handle, then tits will be bigger (as other valued places). Though, this mb harder way to accept for many women.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12