Any experience?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why mess with what you've got?

Personally, I just shave. You never know how fashion will go. Next year, braiding your underarm hair might be the latest thing.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have mixed feelings. If it’s strong enough to kill hair folicals what else is it killing along the way?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you women are a little crazy about how you look. underesteemate how attractive you are in your normal form

as for men
    it's common for today men to shave the face. it's not hard and alike ritual
    it's the only place where laser would had a sense. but that would made such man unusual, as was removed one of common traits of men a minor rational profit by the cost of more weighty emotional loss

also

Last edited by Sol; 06-20-2019 at 02:59 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you women are a little crazy about how you look. underesteemate how attractive you are in your normal form

as for men
    it's the only place where laser would had a sense. but that would made such man unusual, as was removed one of common traits of men a minor rational profit by the cost of more weighty emotional loss
    Why don’t you say “you are beautiful they way that you are!” Instead
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yes, why not?

Just make sure to get some testimonials from the clinic you choose.

I want to do it on my legs one day.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried the one to do at home a few years ago, spent like 300E for that shit and well, it didn't really work. Your hairs slow down and become softer but after some months everything goes back to normality. Side effects: I got some huge ingrown hair, one in my pvt parts, which hurt like hell, and another on my leg. I went to a few doctors to try remove them and they could do nothing about it. Now I have 2 little bumpy scars that hurts when the weather changes.

A friend of mine tried the professional hair removal, spent thousands of euros for that, took her months to go through all the steps and her hair were still growing all the way through.. just a bit softer and slower.

I wouldn't recommend :/

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No idea what most men think, but I don’t care at all about hair on women.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How about permanent leg removal?

There seems to be devices for home usage that do not cost too much.. I think... for that lighter application of laser that is.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bearded women <3

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    No idea what most men think, but I don’t care at all about hair on women.
    Same tbh

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ive removed my eyebrows. Best choice i ever made

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've had GF's who waxed, who shaved everything, who shaved some things and not others, and one who didn't shave anything. Honestly, it made no difference to me. I was much more interested in who they were.

Compared to personality and motivations and fears, personal decoration is an oil film on the ocean.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, I was so moved when my lil cousin asked his mum to get him some waxing products because he was ashamed to go around with very hairy legs... ç__ç

I don't like shaved guys tbh, I mean I don't really care... but with time I came to appreciate natural on top of all

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    What do u guys think about it
    Any experience?
    Gonna get rid of my pubic hair once I can afford it. Unless I've shaved that day then it feels like a grater when I'm being ridden, I'm told.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk it seems nice. One less thing to worry about, but I’d feel like one of those hairless cats with a puff of hair on my head. I doubt I ever get it done, but it’s all about priorities. I say if it’s one of yours, go for it.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Ive removed my eyebrows. Best choice i ever made

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay so, I’ve gotten my armpits done. I have 1-2 sessions left. I would recommend it. Is there still some hair? Yes. However, much much less and very thin. Not dark and course. I’m happy with the results. When I have more money in the future, I plan to do my legs.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Okay so, I’ve gotten my armpits done. I have 1-2 sessions left. I would recommend it. Is there still some hair? Yes. However, much much less and very thin. Not dark and course. I’m happy with the results. When I have more money in the future, I plan to do my legs.
    @MissDucki, does this mean we have to give up on our hopes to see you with armpit braids?

Bummer.

Women today......no one cares about tradition.

I once had a GF who didn't believe in shaving. She had long leg hairs that would stick out of her knee socks, and my friends would make fun of her. But they were idiots. I liked her anyway.

When I made this thread I had just fled a 1-on-1 laser hair removal promotional session. Maybe it was the day after, dunno. I was walking down the street and a young woman came up to me. I guess I was trying to do a poor man's 'be here now' thing and before I knew it I was in a building talking to her boss. 1000 things were going on in my head, the lady was showing me her armpit telling me to see how soft it was. Then she told me to get in an elevator with her to see the infrastructure. Maybe they don't take kidneys in the center of Athens but I got the hell out of there having got my cortisol fix and feeling like shit for having wasted her time.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    When I made this thread I had just fled a 1-on-1 laser hair removal promotional session. Maybe it was the day after, dunno. I was walking down the street and a young woman came up to me. I guess I was trying to do a poor man's 'be here now' thing and before I knew it I was in a building talking to her boss. 1000 things were going on in my head, the lady was showing me her armpit telling me to see how soft it was. Then she told me to get in an elevator with her to see the infrastructure. Maybe they don't take kidneys in the center of Athens but I got the hell out of there having got my cortisol fix and feeling like shit for having wasted her time.

I'm sure you weren't wasting her time. She was undoubtedly glad you were there, because she was probably on commission in sales and would get paid for every person she brought in. And even if she didn't get a commission, she got kudos from her boss, and she got more experience.

Next time, kidneys for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I'm sure you weren't wasting her time.
    I am sure no time is wasted ever

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

as for men

also

My god, @Sol. ASMR. I want to put her in a bag with some rocks and drop her off a pier.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ASMR. I want to put her in a bag with some rocks and drop her off a pier.
    You have unconscious need in more ASMR to relax.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be good to laser off butthole hairs so poop doesn’t cling to the area and get stuck there.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would try it only if someone else set up the appointment and paid for me. Idrc either way.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MissDucki, does this mean we have to give up on our hopes to see you with armpit braids?

Bummer.

Women today......no one cares about tradition.

I once had a GF who didn't believe in shaving. She had long leg hairs that would stick out of her knee socks, and my friends would make fun of her. But they were idiots. I liked her anyway.
    Sorry but armpit hair is one of my least liked things. Won’t be seeing me like that! Dreams crushed.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Sorry but armpit hair is one of my least liked things. Won’t be seeing me like that! Dreams crushed.
    I know a girl with some damn hairy armpits. Puts mine to shame. She'll wear noodle string dresses and just flash those bushes. Nasty stuff.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You have unconscious need in more ASMR to relax.

No, I don't. Believe me, I don't.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

No, I don't. Believe me, I don't.
    You show the common resistance.
    Some monthes of psychotherapy course, during which you'll be laying on a couch and hear ASMR videos will reduce your psyche tension and aggressive wishes.
    The influence of your mother in neurosis development we'll overcome by using men made ASMR.

Hey, as a professional cyclist, I usually do the laser hair removal slough procedure every 2 months. This type of procedure is a bit more effective than the usual laser hair removal procedure. It costs me 300$ per procedure. In my opinion, laser hair removal is better than shaving and economizes time, and helps you to keep your skin healthy for a more extended period. Before making this procedure, I recommend you to consult with the local aesthetician service in your area.
    Last edited by malissiabrobst; 02-16-2022 at 09:43 AM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought an at-home device for that and I have bald spots on the leg I used it once on.
    It's cool when it works.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm already not very hairy, but I'm nearly finished getting it all lasered off my thighs (it takes around 10 treatments). Somewhat tempted to do more, but it's also kinda expensive, so ehh... we'll see
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll keep my body hair, including the hair growing on my chin (I think it's called a beard when it's on men). I'd rather just shave. I'm not fanatical about shaving, but when shit gets too long, then it goes. Kinda like the hair on my head.

It eliminates vegetation, even on atypical skin areas, such as women's breasts, faces, or necks. Unpleasant feelings during laser hair removal are minimal compared to any other types of hair removal. Only laser can make hair removal painless. Generally, a laser is used in many procedures. For example, I do led light therapy. It helps regenerate the skin from aging. It's also used for acne. Its healthcare provider uses red or blue light frequencies based on the skincare concern. Red is primarily used for anti-aging, while blue is used for acne treatment.