I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    You silly goose, this isn't how we type in Socionics.
    Obviously not. That's why I created this thread.
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 04-12-2019 at 08:30 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    The same way as most rational people. I gather 16 roosters, tattoo them each with a different socionic type, and have them fight to the death in a giant free for all.

The socionic type tattooed on the winning rooster is the type I assign to the person in question.
    This way everyone would be typed as ESTp.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Please note that having or wanting to have close connections with people is not sign of extroversion (might be the opposite-in many cases as Fi is ethics of relations and prohibits expansive mind aka extroversion).

Anyway

I hate to study subjects that have no real application in real life or can't be observed IRL.
    Maybe sensing thinking type.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    This way everyone would be typed as ESTp.
    It would be completely random.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screenshot_2019-04-15-13-28-20.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I did a socionics test trying to be as honest as possible, and got EII. My identical friend took a MBTI test and got INFP. Considering that MBTI and Socionics do not exactly correlate, it means that I am indeed an introvert ethical intuitive, just as my idenical friend. (I could be IEI, but I don't relate to Beta values)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Please note that having or wanting to have close connections with people is not sign of extroversion (might be the opposite-in many cases as Fi is ethics of relations and prohibits expansive mind aka extroversion).

Anyway

Maybe sensing thinking type.
    Nice one

You sniffed out the practical aspect of that one.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My identical friend took a MBTI test and got INFP. Considering that MBTI and Socionics do not exactly correlate
    MBTI and Socionics use identical types. Testing methods and perception of people are not perfect.
    Identify types of people IRL near you to check how IR theory fits to EII and other. In IR test EII and IEI had significant controversions, where for EII suborderie among top and semidual among bottom. Bloggers is worse material than IRL communication, so try to type people IRL. As any test IR test may give mistakes.
    Last edited by Sol; 04-15-2019 at 10:02 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Am I ISFp?

I think I relate most to the descriptions of EII, IEE, SLI, and LII, but someone once typed me as ISFp. I read the description, and although there were some things I would agree with, I coudn't accept the descriptions of Si dominant people. I have a terrible memory, especially for facts, and I didn't know there were other things to appreciate in food besides its taste (i.e. texture) until my Si dominant (apparently) sister told me last year (I'm 23 now) and I started to value Si stuff only after I got 19 years old, as I had a friendship with some other Si dominant girl other than my sister (I never cared about the things my sister would tell me concerning Si up to that point).

I thought I was IEE-Ne, but someone said that I am clearly ISFp. So...

I would like to know your impressions based on this video that I have just recorded.

https://youtu.be/VlEQWgadIpE

Can you VI me?

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure that you are not IEE. You seem like SEI or SLI based on your video. I think it could be very helpful if you post a VI video in english. Why do you think that you are IEE?

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I am sure that you are not IEE. You seem like SEI or SLI based on your video. I think it could be very helpful if you post a VI video in english. Why do you think that you are IEE?
    I am sure I'm not Si dominant. And I relate a lot to Si-seeking or Si HA. At first I thought EII but I seem to be irrational type. Also I'm a negativist, result-oriented, objective guy, traits of IEE only. I know how to tickle Si dominant girls with my Ne. I can spot weak intuition in other people. People often say I think outside of the box, and I relate mostly to delta values
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 04-27-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My impressions? Rational introvert. I compared it to my video and you seem way more firm. My eyes dart everywhere the whole time and there's more movement in the facial expressions but also in the body. Your eyes sometimes move, but the movements are shorter. You move, but the natural state seems to be static. While I seem to be constantly waving. You infuse serenity.
    But in the end you know better. I'm just basing my judgement on a video in a language I don't even know.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    My impressions? Rational introvert. I compared it to my video and you seem way more firm. My eyes dart everywhere the whole time and there's more movement in the facial expressions but also in the body. Your eyes sometimes move, but the movements are shorter. You move, but the natural state seems to be static. While I seem to be constantly waving. You infuse serenity.
    But in the end you know better. I'm just basing my judgement on a video in a language I don't even know.
    My eyes also dart everywhere a lot. I think this is a sign of Ne, not a sign of rationality or EP temperament. His eyes don't dart at all, that's one of the reasons that made me think that he can't be Ne-base or Ne-creative.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My eyes also dart everywhere a lot. I think this is a sign of Ne, not a sign of rationality or EP temperament. His eyes don't dart at all, that's one of the reasons that made me think that he can't be Ne-base or Ne-creative.
    Mine too. Someone recorded me once and it seemed that I was following a bug with my eyes. In this video, I had a script that I was following so I didn't have to look around to know what to say. But I do that too

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI: some people think a fixed stare is Fi, others think fixed stare is Ni, others think it's Si. also, fixed stare is usually accompanied by a fixed posture, to some this is a sign of J, to others it's a sign of Pi...

get what I mean? make a test.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine too. Someone recorded me once and it seemed that I was following a bug with my eyes. In this video, I had a script that I was following so I didn't have to look around to know what to say. But I do that too
    Your eyes didn't dart at all for 9-10 min on this video. Your eyes didn't dart on the other video that you spoke french, it was 8-9 min long. I have been told that I sometimes have fixed stare like I am taking the X-ray of a person, it doesn't happen a lot, it only happens when I am trying to analyze a person, I don't know if it is Ti-stare or not. However, my eyes are eventually going to dart in a visible way after some time if I am talking. You can check ToTheMoon's typing video to see what I am talking about.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can check ToTheMoon's typing video to see what I am talking about.
    Can you give me the link to this typing video?

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    VI: some people think a fixed stare is Fi, others think fixed stare is Ni, others think it's Si. also, fixed stare is usually accompanied by a fixed posture, to some this is a sign of J, to others it's a sign of Pi...

get what I mean? make a test.
    Then this is nonsense, since your type will depend on who is typing you..sigh

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you give me the link to this typing video?
    Link is at the bottom of the first post:
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1315536

Did you read your answers from a script on this video? It would be better if you didn't, but it is too late to say this, I know

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your eyes didn't dart at all for 9-10 min on this video. Your eyes didn't dart on the other video that you spoke french, it was 8-9 min long. I have been told that I sometimes have fixed stare like I am taking the X-ray of a person, it doesn't happen a lot, it only happens when I am trying to analyze a person, I don't know if it is Ti-stare or not. However, my eyes are eventually going to dart in a visible way after some time if I am talking. You can check ToTheMoon's typing video to see what I am talking about.
    Ok
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 04-28-2019 at 12:29 AM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Link is at the bottom of the first post:
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1315536

Did you read your answers from a script on this video? It would be better if you didn't, but it is too late to say this, I know
    Actually I was repeating my answers from a typing questionnaire and I had written some points to help me remember them, that's why I was blinking a lot

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your eyes didn't dart.
    I'm pretty sure this happens when someone is looking for an idea to be expressed. And in both videos I was basically saying basic stuff almost completely using my memory (that is terrible, that's a reason why I think I'm not a sensor).

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But you are looking at your surrounding environment or is it involuntary? Because It seems like something that can be controled and should be trained because it is actually very weird to do it in front of the camera or when talking to someone..although I have seen myself do that ( and it bothered me)
    I think everyone moves their eyes, however, they are moving it differently and at a different frequency. I think it is involuntary, however, everyone control this to some degree, I guess Ne-base would find it harder than others. I am not going to look at the same spot for too long and when I move my eyes I am probably going to look at different places.

I think everyone's eyes dart some time to time. I am open to a possibility that you could be Ne-creative, however, I think that you are definitely not a IEE or any EP type in fact. IEEs are more expressive and lively and more impulsive compared to you, I am seeing zero EP energy on your videos.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

INFP is possible which is close to ISFP

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think everyone moves their eyes, however, they are moving it differently and at a different frequency. I think it is involuntary, however, everyone control this to some degree, I guess Ne-base would find it harder than others. I am not going to look at the same spot for too long and when I move my eyes I am probably going to look at different places.

I think everyone's eyes dart some time to time. I am open to a possibility that you could be Ne-creative, however, I think that you are definitely not a IEE or any EP type in fact. IEEs are more expressive and lively and more impulsive compared to you, I am seeing zero EP energy on your videos.
    Agree

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFP is possible which is close to ISFP
    I will update my type to INFx since it makes much more sense to me now. So I have to decide whether I'm j or p

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp-Fe final
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 04-28-2019 at 01:33 AM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure this happens when someone is looking for an idea to be expressed. And in both videos I was basically saying basic stuff almost completely using my memory (that is terrible, that's a reason why I think I'm not a sensor).
    I think it would better to upload a video that you act like your regular self for getting more accurate typing. If you are able to do that in english that would be great. I think sensors are also great, every type comes with advantages and disadvantages. Si gathers subjective impressions and perceives the background of objects and reality. SLI coworker figured out that another coworker had two siblings and that he was the middle child and he guessed that another coworker is an only child after he just meet them. I think that was fascinating, I want to improve my Si

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it would better to upload a video that you act like your regular self for getting more accurate typing. If you are able to do that in english that would be great. I think sensors are also great, every type comes with advantages and disadvantages. Si gathers subjective impressions and perceives the background of objects and reality. SLI coworker figured out that another coworker had two siblings and that he was the middle child and he guessed that another coworker is an only child after he just meet them. I think that was fascinating, I want to improve my Si
    I agree. Si dominants are amazing. I wish I were Si dominant really because my country is very ESE. If I'm a sensor then I am in a bad situation, because I can't do Si stuff very well, I'm aware of it, and it is somewhat painful.I'm going for INFp-Fe until I make another video..

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read this

Ethical subtype Fe-ISFp (Fe-SEI)

Appearance: Seems lively, friendly, and unrestrained in conversation; emotionally responsive, easily gives compliments and closes the distance, may even take his conversation partner by his hand; his lack of restraint carries a shade of familiarity. Shyness can alternate with joking remarks; ironic quips easily turn into respectful and serious tone. Often jokes and tells even unpleasant things with a smile as to not offend the other person. Precautionary and careful. From time to time his temper flares up, but he is quickly appeased and is forgiving. Usually optimistic, merry, and upbeat. Likes to give and receive pleasure. Often gives compliments to people and renders various services. Knows how to cheer up or encourage someone. Seems carefree, for he is prone to hide his negative emotions from others. Impatient and restless. Speaks quickly and confidently, with imperative, declaring intonations. Has a quickly moving gaze that notes everything, sometimes cursorily "shooting" side to side, other times deep and meaningful. His movements are assured and graceful but a bit gusty.

Character: Very appreciative of the joy of human interaction and all the other pleasures of life. Skilled in his ability to do pleasant things and aims to provide enjoyment for himself and for others. As a rule he is helpful, friendly, sympathetic, and considerate. Often the soul of the company. Hospitable, often knows how to cook well. Creates a relaxed, informal, trustful atmosphere of communication. Cares for and attends to others with elegance and ease, readily gives out compliments, uplifting their mood and the general atmosphere. Able to cheer people up with jokes and ruses. If he sees that someone is growing angry, he quickly smooths out the bad impression of a failed joke thus preventing a potential conflict.

Usually has many acquaintances, but fully relaxes and enjoys himself only in a circle of close friends. Tries not to go where he is not wanted. With unfamiliar people he is somewhat cautious and reserved. Does not like people who are cold and arrogant, with whom he cannot create an atmosphere of intimacy and informality. Becomes anxious when he is dealing with someone who is unpleasant to him; in such cases his speech at times becomes hurried and indistinct. Not prone to insubordination; avoids his superiors and boring strictly business conversations. If he is feeling sick or is in a bad mood, he retreats not wanting to burden others with his problems.

Trying to lift the mood and vitality of those around him, he assumes a position that he is sincerely indignant at their passivity and inaction. If his cheers and jokes have no effect, he is able to prick with a word such that it finally gets him the desired reaction. Sometimes, in the interest of the matter, he assumes a harsh and severe look. In such cases it is difficult to understand whether he is joking or being serious. Well versed in the nuances of feelings of others and willingly demonstrates his own, due to which he is usually popular among the opposite sex.

Internally inconsistent and very dependent on his state. Pays attention to problems and tries to resolve them as soon as possible; cannot stand uncertainty and doubt. Impatient, finds it difficult to wait for the natural outcome of events, prefers to speed things up. He is inclined to make hasty decisions and take reckless actions. Clever and resourceful, does not lose himself under any circumstances. Quickly notices weaknesses and deficiencies of a person or a situation and can depict them in a humorous light. Tries to create and cultivate useful ties and contacts, but sometimes doesn't have enough tolerance and diplomacy.

Plays the role of someone without problems. Sufficiently optimistic. Failures for him seem like they do not deserve attention. Leads an active way of life. When occupied by some business matter, sometimes he fusses and hustles, even though actual business activity lends itself to him with difficulty. Cannot occupy with one thing for a long time. Often changes his hobbies and occupations, tries his hand at various activities. He does not like meticulous sedentary work, but willingly takes on an interesting to him assignment and carries it out with great enthusiasm. However, may also suddenly lose interest and grow cold and not carry it through. Often frustrates other people with his disorganization, but it's difficult to remain angry at him.

(Fe-SEI) Description by Victor Gulenko
    Ethics of emotions is intensified - emotional, easily comes into contact with people, finds it easy to join any company to the point of appearing to be an extrovert. Artistic, often takes on a role of an inciter and a provocateur. Finds his inspiration in creative amateur artistic activity, can be a musician, an actor, an advertising agent, or a poet. Loves comfortable spacious clothes, of which he is not too demanding, can go around with a shoddy look.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I will update my type to INFx since it makes much more sense to me now. So I have to decide whether I'm j or p
    by IR test you were closer to delta values

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Read this

Ethical subtype Fe-ISFp (Fe-SEI)

Appearance: Seems lively, friendly, and unrestrained in conversation; emotionally responsive, easily gives compliments and closes the distance, may even take his conversation partner by his hand; his lack of restraint carries a shade of familiarity. Shyness can alternate with joking remarks; ironic quips easily turn into respectful and serious tone. Often jokes and tells even unpleasant things with a smile as to not offend the other person. Precautionary and careful. From time to time his temper flares up, but he is quickly appeased and is forgiving. Usually optimistic, merry, and upbeat. Likes to give and receive pleasure. Often gives compliments to people and renders various services. Knows how to cheer up or encourage someone. Seems carefree, for he is prone to hide his negative emotions from others. Impatient and restless. Speaks quickly and confidently, with imperative, declaring intonations. Has a quickly moving gaze that notes everything, sometimes cursorily "shooting" side to side, other times deep and meaningful. His movements are assured and graceful but a bit gusty.

Character: Very appreciative of the joy of human interaction and all the other pleasures of life. Skilled in his ability to do pleasant things and aims to provide enjoyment for himself and for others. As a rule he is helpful, friendly, sympathetic, and considerate. Often the soul of the company. Hospitable, often knows how to cook well. Creates a relaxed, informal, trustful atmosphere of communication. Cares for and attends to others with elegance and ease, readily gives out compliments, uplifting their mood and the general atmosphere. Able to cheer people up with jokes and ruses. If he sees that someone is growing angry, he quickly smooths out the bad impression of a failed joke thus preventing a potential conflict.

Usually has many acquaintances, but fully relaxes and enjoys himself only in a circle of close friends. Tries not to go where he is not wanted. With unfamiliar people he is somewhat cautious and reserved. Does not like people who are cold and arrogant, with whom he cannot create an atmosphere of intimacy and informality. Becomes anxious when he is dealing with someone who is unpleasant to him; in such cases his speech at times becomes hurried and indistinct. Not prone to insubordination; avoids his superiors and boring strictly business conversations. If he is feeling sick or is in a bad mood, he retreats not wanting to burden others with his problems.

Trying to lift the mood and vitality of those around him, he assumes a position that he is sincerely indignant at their passivity and inaction. If his cheers and jokes have no effect, he is able to prick with a word such that it finally gets him the desired reaction. Sometimes, in the interest of the matter, he assumes a harsh and severe look. In such cases it is difficult to understand whether he is joking or being serious. Well versed in the nuances of feelings of others and willingly demonstrates his own, due to which he is usually popular among the opposite sex.

Internally inconsistent and very dependent on his state. Pays attention to problems and tries to resolve them as soon as possible; cannot stand uncertainty and doubt. Impatient, finds it difficult to wait for the natural outcome of events, prefers to speed things up. He is inclined to make hasty decisions and take reckless actions. Clever and resourceful, does not lose himself under any circumstances. Quickly notices weaknesses and deficiencies of a person or a situation and can depict them in a humorous light. Tries to create and cultivate useful ties and contacts, but sometimes doesn't have enough tolerance and diplomacy.

Plays the role of someone without problems. Sufficiently optimistic. Failures for him seem like they do not deserve attention. Leads an active way of life. When occupied by some business matter, sometimes he fusses and hustles, even though actual business activity lends itself to him with difficulty. Cannot occupy with one thing for a long time. Often changes his hobbies and occupations, tries his hand at various activities. He does not like meticulous sedentary work, but willingly takes on an interesting to him assignment and carries it out with great enthusiasm. However, may also suddenly lose interest and grow cold and not carry it through. Often frustrates other people with his disorganization, but it's difficult to remain angry at him.

(Fe-SEI) Description by Victor Gulenko
    Ethics of emotions is intensified - emotional, easily comes into contact with people, finds it easy to join any company to the point of appearing to be an extrovert. Artistic, often takes on a role of an inciter and a provocateur. Finds his inspiration in creative amateur artistic activity, can be a musician, an actor, an advertising agent, or a poet. Loves comfortable spacious clothes, of which he is not too demanding, can go around with a shoddy look.
    This seems like a super-man version of me. I could easily do all this, but I'm not really like this. I'm reserverd, and although it's easy for me to detect change in emotions in other people, I can't tell many jokes (I like to point out funny facts though). I am not very active either. I matched the description of sociotype.com but not this one..Damn it. Back to INFx

EDIT: I thought I was reading the description of INFp-Fe, that's why I thought I didn't match. But now I see that it is for ISFp. I'm nothing like it.
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 04-28-2019 at 01:10 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by IR test you were closer to delta values
    That's true. I love comfort, and like stable relations, but apparently I relate more to the descriptions of IEI than any other INFx.
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 04-28-2019 at 02:52 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Megatrop

It's a bad stereotype that Betas are all evil warmongers. You could just be like one of the nicer/gentler ones. It happens. But variations in temperament don't necessarily change the breed of the dog; if ya catch my drift.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Also IEI is lookalike with SEI, the peace making pansy type. It is a very common thing for somebody to be confused with their lookalike. Deeper internal motivations are often needed to be revealed to find the true type. As superficially they are very much the same.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    @Megatrop

It's a bad stereotype that Betas are all evil warmongers. You could just be like one of the nicer/gentler ones. It happens. But variations in temperament don't necessarily change the breed of the dog; if ya catch my drift.
    I've just realized how many SLEs that went unnoticed in my life because we were both so different (I would think of them as shallow and dumb). But I've had two SLE friends in my life, and I wish I hadn't judged them and let them go. I've read that Result duals usually reject each other, and are not a very common pairing.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a bad stereotype that Betas are all evil warmongers.
    I guess warmonger applies more to beta ST, beta NF are much more skilled at recalibrating the ethical value system of other people... either for selfish or selfless reasons.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think I relate most to the descriptions of EII, IEE, SLI, and LII, but someone once typed me as ISFp. I read the description, and although there were some things I would agree with, I coudn't accept the descriptions of Si dominant people. I have a terrible memory, especially for facts, and I didn't know there were other things to appreciate in food besides its taste (i.e. texture) until my Si dominant (apparently) sister told me last year (I'm 23 now) and I started to value Si stuff only after I got 19 years old, as I had a friendship with some other Si dominant girl other than my sister (I never cared about the things my sister would tell me concerning Si up to that point).

I thought I was IEE-Ne, but someone said that I am clearly ISFp. So...

I would like to know your impressions based on this video that I have just recorded.

https://youtu.be/VlEQWgadIpE

Can you VI me?

Thanks in advance.
    I'm not just someone...I'm the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Once again, your video clearly indicates SEI-Fe 9w1 so/sp as your full type.

Here's your best fit in Stackemup Typology's VI templates for each socionics type and subtype: https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/sei-fe/

Here's your best fit in Stackemup Typology's breakdown for every type, wing and stack: https://stackemup.livejournal.com/

[By the way, it's the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack.]

I have a terrible memory, especially for facts,
    That has no bearing on whether you are SiFe ego block. It's also common for 9w1s to play down their strengths. I know a sp/sx 9w1 guy who plays great pool (for fun, he's not a gambler) but will never give himself credit...swears that he stinks.

I didn't know there were other things to appreciate in food besides its taste (i.e. texture) until my Si dominant (apparently) sister told me last year (I'm 23 now) and I started to value Si stuff only after I got 19 years old, as I had a friendship with some other Si dominant girl other than my sister (I never cared about the things my sister would tell me concerning Si up to that point).
    This reasoning is to generic and superficial for NiFe cognition.

The way you process information shows a clear aversion to abstraction (Si-lead)
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 05-01-2019 at 01:42 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Animal Symbolism: Gorilla Meaning

A Look at Gorilla Meaning and Animal Symbolism

Often misunderstood as ferocious and aggressive, the gorilla is quite a peaceful creature.

Perhaps it’s close relationship with humans both in appearance and mannerism is what causes the gorilla to be a commonly overlooked totem. After all, the human mind tends to fear that which exposes its true identity.

The animal symbolism of gorilla is much more noble than face-value or surface appearance.

Observe this regal creature in its natural habitat. Gorillas are vastly sociable, and have intricate methods of communication with each other. Furthermore, there is a great deal of honor involved with their interactions with each other.

Gorillas are intimately aware of each member within the community. In fact, the responsibility to assist both young and elderly members of the troop (term for a group of gorillas) are shared among all the members of the community. This is a message to us to not pass over our debt to our elders – but be active participants in their final days. Likewise, gorillas show us that we should be raising our children (not our TV sets).

A short-list of animal symbolism of the gorilla includes attributes that can offer us profound wisdom in our lives.

Summary of Symbolic Meanings of the Gorilla
    Communication
    Loyalty
    Leadership
    Compassion
    Intelligence
    Nobility
    Dignity
    Strength
    Responsibility
    Nurturing
    Connectivity

When the gorilla comes into our lives it is a signal for us to raise our heads and recognize the nobility within us. This is not prideful or boastful behavior. Rather, the gorilla exudes a quiet honor and a still dignity that makes a much more profound statement than any boast. We humans (particularly this day and age) would do well to mimic such regal behavior.

The gorilla also gives us a message of leadership but not of the aggressive kind. Rather, the gorilla manages other members within the troop with temperance, understanding, compassion and balance. Very seldom is aggression or violence required in order to get the point across. The gorilla reminds us that tyrannical leaders will never win respect. The message here is that decency, honesty, and quiet charisma win loyal followers.

https://www.whats-your-sign.com/anim...m-gorilla.html

Maybe take another look at the type the 800 lb gorilla has suggested. I posted this for another forum member who was coming from MBTI. I am not sure if you are or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Since you still are seeing things within a MBTI framework then I think it is important to point out that those things are not outside the realm of SEI. Socionics pairs SEI-ILE as duals so I would expect an SEI to be very open to those things mentioned. SEI have strong Fi which is vital to their worldview. It is a more complex system than MBTI and less complex than reading Jung, for some, so take your time and study it. Not many here will be willing to offer up an MBTI typing since it is not the focus of the site. You can't just convert especially if there was an error in the initial typing due to misunderstanding. You have to start from the beginning. Most people in MBTI took a test and never even read Jung or know the fundamentals of Jung or MBTI. They get their information through others (forums) who are probably not too well informed. I know that sounds harsh but still true. That doesn't just apply to MBTI either. It applies to most personality systems. You can ask for guidance but also check for yourself. If you want to understand go to http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...ikisocion_home then if you have questions post a thread and ask for clarification or others' perspectives. After reading the info for yourself you might decide none of of the types others have suggested are right and choose something completely different.

The following site is pretty decent for making the transition in thinking from MBTI to socionics. Think of it as a bridge.

The Timeless Power of Introverted Sensing

Introverted sensing is focused on the subjective impression the stimulus or object gives. When a Si-user sees an object or gets a sensation from the outer world, he absorbs an impression of it, a subjective recollection, memory, or symbol of the object. Carl Jung said of Si that it is “guided by the intensity of the subjective sensation excited by the objective stimulus, but one that is apparently quite unpredictable and arbitrary. What will make an impression and what will not can never be seen in advance, and from the outside.”
    It’s important to note that introverted sensing is not solely tied to past events. It also sees how the object or sensation can be used in the future. As Carl Jung said, “We could say that introverted sensation transmits an image which does not so much reproduce the object as spread over it the patina of age-old subjective experience and the shimmer of events still unborn. The bare sense impression develops in depth, reaching into the past and future, while extraverted sensation seizes on the momentary existence of things open to the light of day.”
    Your other post speaks of an abstract sensuality that I associate with Si. It's not just about food or memory. Sensory memory is different anyway. The introverted functions are all abstract. Your posts do not point to an intuitive type thus far.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's a bad stereotype that Betas are all evil warmongers.
    bad stereotype, good stereotype
    the only important is who has a gun
    // not evil betas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast