Thread: Nonverbal Socionics Test

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Результаты теста
    S = 6
    Ваш ведущий тип - IEI
    Ваш типный профиль (типы отсортированы по убыванию вклада в вашу личность): IEI = 2.36, EIE = 1.7, SEI = 0.83, SLE = 0.62, ИЭЭ = 0.57, ЭИИ = 0.32, СЭЭ = 0, ЛСИ = -0.21, ЛИИ = -0.27, ЭСИ = -0.39, ИЛИ = -0.52, ЭСЭ = -0.66, ЛИЭ = -0.9, СЛИ = -0.92, ИЛЭ = -0.95, ЛСЭ = -1.58
    Ваши значения соционических признаков: этика = 0.59, весёлость = 0.43, аристократизм = 0.36, решительность = 0.33, интуиция = 0.29, иррациональность = 0.25, стратегия = 0.17, интроверсия = 0.15, негативизм = 0.12, эмотивизм = 0.1, левость(результат) = 0.05, уступчивость = 0.04, динамика = 0.04, предусмотрительность = 0.03, деклатимность = 0.01
    Ваши значения соционических функций: ЧЭ = 2.58, БИ = 2.42, БД = 1.2, ЧК = 0.94, ЧС = 0.32, БЭ = 0.23, ЧИ = 0.05, БЛ = -0.75, БК = -0.98, ЧД = -1.16, БС = -1.3, ЧЛ = -3.55
    Ваши квадровые ценности: Бета = 1.12, Альфа = -0.26, Дельта = -0.4, Гамма = -0.45

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I think the test typed me SLE just because I liked being in the military and enjoyed firing weapons. But I can say with certainty,
    I'm not SLE...

Should I run away ?
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I got SLE on this test. Hmmm. That's a first.

Test results: Your leading type is SLE
    Your typical profile (types sorted in descending order of contribution to your personality): SLE = 1.54, EIE = 1.52, LIE = 1.29, LSI = 1.29, FSE = 0.49, SEE = 0.33, ESE = 0.12, ILE = 0, LII = -0.09 , EII = -0.35, ESI = -0.53, IEE = -0.77, OR = -0.81, EII = -0.86, SEI = -1.39, SLI = -1.81

Your values ​​of socionic traits: extraversion = 0.57, decisiveness = 0.54, rationality = 0.4, cheerfulness = 0.33, logic = 0.24, aristocracy = 0.13, statics = 0.12, emotivism = 0.1, rightness (process) = 0.07, strategy = 0.07, declamation = 0.05, foresight = 0.05, compliance = 0.03, sensory = 0.01, positivism = 0

Your values ​​of socionic functions: BL = 1.87, NS = 1.71, NE = 1.34, PL = 0.78, HC = 0.69, BI = 0.31, RR = 0.21, BD = 0.11, BC = -1.01, BE = -1.56, CI = - 1.56, BS = -2.89
    Your square values: Beta = 1, Gamma = 0.07, Alpha = -0.34, Delta = -0.74

I'll take it again in a few days.

Given its track record with forum members, this test might need a lot of work. Lol.
    Maybe because you're 8 core ?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decqueen View Post
    Should I run away ?

Noooooooo sweat heart, not at all.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Noooooooo sweat heart, not at all.

I'm just kidding don't worry

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Test results

S=12

Your leading type is OR
    I think the "OR" is a mistake by the machine translator. Is the type "ILI"?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The inaccuracy of this test just illustrates the problems with doing predictive analysis without accurate feedback from past experiences.

I'm sure that "the men in the boats" meant something to the person who devised the test, but what that might have been is left to speculation.

Sort of like me referring to my cousin Beth and, of course, what she specifically means to me should be intrinsically divined by everyone else.

The most impressively accurate test I ever took was one which was intended to identify radicals in the incoming classes to the University of Michigan. It was billed as a "personality" test, but what it really was looking for was anyone who would cause trouble for the University.

The way it worked was it asked you about 500 random questions, none of which were specific to personality or politics. Questions like, "Do you like cooked carrots, or raw?" "Do you take stairs one at a time, or two at a time?"

Individually, the questions told you nothing important about a person. It was the pattern by which you answered them that the testers could correlate with other, known people, some of whom were agitators. They could say that "this person answered 87% of the questions exactly like these other troublemakers."
    And it worked.
    A friend of mine found my files one day and told me that they predicted that I wouldn't finish school, and I nearly didn't. It took five years, but I got a degree.
    It said other things about me, but I've forgotten most of them. The testers gave us results for five or so psychological categories, but the test actually had about forty results.

I've always admired this approach, although it requires continuous refinement and updating of the questions as the culture changes.
    Yeah this is the way most personality science is done. Let the data speak, don't impose a model on the data. If you have a model and the data doesn't correspond either your experiment was bad or your model was.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post

Correct, machine translators like to translate ILI to OR. It's fitting in a way.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaemonia View Post
    Correct, machine translators like to translate ILI to OR. It's fitting in a way.
    It also translate it into Arabic as influenza like illness

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test results

S=17

Your leading type is OR

Your typical profile (types sorted in descending order of contribution to your personality): OR = 1.83, EIE = 1.82, IEI = 1.11, SLE = 0.73, ILE = 0.7, SEE = 0.58, LIE = 0.22, ESI = -0.26, IEE = - 0.5, LII = -0.55, EII = -0.56, SEI = -0.59, SLI = -0.85, LSI = -1.07, FEL = -1.17, ESE = -1.48

Your values ​​of socionic traits: decisiveness = 0.62, intuition = 0.51, irrationality = 0.38, constructivism = 0.24, rightness (process) = 0.19, questability = 0.17, negativism = 0.17, extraversion = 0.11, dynamics = 0.11, strategy = 0.1, fun = 0.09, prudence = 0.06, democratism = 0.06, compliance = 0.03, ethics = 0.02

Your values ​​of socionic functions: BI = 3.97, SN = 0.9, FC = 0.58, BC = 0.47, CI = 0.24, NE = -0.03, BR = -0.12, BL = -0.59, CL = -0.65, BD = -0.93, BE = -1, BS = -2.83

Your square values: Beta = 0.65, Gamma = 0.59, Alpha = -0.48, Delta = -0.77
    ترفرف كالأجنحة غير المنظورة حول رأسي

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what the S means because I scored very high in it

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. OR=ILI

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Yes. OR=ILI
    My suspicion was that "ili" means "or" (the cojunction) in Russian. And yes, according to google translate "or" is "или" (ili).
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ibreen View Post

Maybe it means score?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you an Arab by the way?

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you an Arab by the way?
    not fully but if we are going by paternal lineage then yes

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sudo View Post
    LSI (which is not accurate, Xelor be damned). I'd be interested in knowing what value is being affected by which choice, because I can't for the life of me figure out what the men with the boats are meant to determine.
    Bro, just accept it. You can be an LSI leather daddy.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had some very different dichotomies from when I took Viktor (was that his first name?) Talanov's test or whatever based on his test. On this, I think Ethics was .62 and my highest; Decisiveness was close. I'm usually pretty open but I'm too embarrassed to post the rest. I thought it was kind of a dumb test and not really reflective.

Even if I am an ESI-Fi, I tend to be indifferent to most of what are stereotypical gamma values for some reason because I just don't care to get ahead and I care too much about ethics, my own inner state, art, and fairness of economic systems than constructing new business environments and myself accumulating mass amounts of wealth. I also think of gamma values as having actually become somewhat impractical, and where they're kind of in conflict with libertarianism.

If I am an LSI-Ti, then I'm one of those Ti egos who was more into the arts than logic and was weaker in logic--LSI-Ti are often not great with logic. It happens quite frequently with Ti egos where they're not strong in logic, have borderline personality traits/where they have to have a good inner state but seems like nothing really yields it.

If I had to guess, I'd guess that I'm an ESI-Fi, simply because an LSI-Ti likely would've earlier classified themself as an LSI-Ti and stayed with that conclusion and because I work with everything as attraction/repulsion, like/dislike, and hate/love more than being objective... but then so did LSI-Ti Yoko Ono, Dominick Dunne, Reese Witherspoon, Mike Pence, and James Hetfield.

I sometimes got mistaken for Beta NF except by Beta NFs.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ibreen, if it's ok to ask... do you get your LSI type from your mother? Sorry if it wasn't ok to ask.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test Results S = 22 Your leading type is LIE Your typical profile (types sorted by descending contribution to your personality): LIE = 1.5, SEE = 1.45, SLE = 1.24, IEE = 1.04

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI, then SEI and SLI after.
    there were a number of them that I said ‘m”don’t know” for and almost all the others were “rather a/b”.
    The only one that I said “exactly” for, was the person sleeping with a cat on the bed.

Weird test, but I could at least kind of understand the dichotomies they might have been comparing. Who knows, maybe it could be improved upon.

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    @Ibreen, if it's ok to ask... do you get your LSI type from your mother? Sorry if it wasn't ok to ask.
    maybe. I don’t know enough people from my mothers side to type them. I have a paternal relative who’s an SLE, but he’s an odd one out.

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Disturbed are you asking because you’re trying to find a correlation between ethnicity and type?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@IbreenWell, specifically subtype and more accurately a clearer picture, because I already know there is a correlation... the two subtypes are very different from each other just like EIE-Ni are very different from EIE-Fe. I know that LSI-Ti and EIE-Ni are common among Arabs, but you are an LSI-Se and I was thinking LSI-Se are not. You said "we are arabs" in an older post and I was skeptical that you were fully Arab (or that you were from Lebanon or a more developed place) and sure enough you said it was on your father's line. I know that there are exceptions... Nelson Mandela (EIE-Fe) had exceptional visual processing and exceptional drive abilities and was realistic about human relations and politics (in contrast to EIE-Ni) if his mtDNA test results are accurate, then his direct maternal line was sub-saharan african. But I need more numbers... every number helps.

And you told me you were dumb (so many LSI-Se think they're dumb even though they have above average IQ) which I kind of doubted whether you really thought you were, but then you thought critically about my intentions... you asked. From other things you said (as well as being an LSI-Se) it could be reasonably concluded that you have a high IQ and you were successful as an assertive female leader and in technology in a country you called third world, but you said you were dumb.

But I know that at least 2/3 of LSI-Se are female.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agate View Post
    They picked the strangest art. Looks psychopathic. Especially using the Chinese character for love. It reminds me of the Denver Airport Murals.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    ILI?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test results
    S=12
    Your leading type is OR
    Your typical profile (types are sorted in descending order of contribution to your personality): OR = 1.57, IEI = 1.51, EIE = 1.5, ESI = 1.07, EII = 1.01, SLI = 0.24, FII = 0.19, LSI = -0.3, SEI = - 0.3, ILE = -0.47, IEE = -0.56, SEE = -0.84, ESE = -1.03, SLE = -1.15, FEL = -1.19, LIE = -1.25
    Your values ​​of socionic traits: introversion = 0.62, intuition = 0.44, constructivism = 0.34, ethics = 0.29, decisiveness = 0.26, questiness = 0.25, negativism = 0.14, aristocracy = 0.13, dynamics = 0.13, rightness (process) = 0.12, stubbornness = 0.09, tactics = 0.07, foresight = 0.01, seriousness = 0.01, irrationality = 0
    Your values ​​of socionic functions: BI = 2.86, BE = 1.39, BC = 0.84, HC = 0.66, SE = 0.37, BD = 0.14, CI = -0.23, BL = -0.41, SN = -1.28, BS = -1.35, CL = -1.35, RR = -1.64
    Your square values: Beta = 0.39, Gamma = 0.14, Delta = -0.12, Alpha = -0.4

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S=13
    Your leading type is OR
    Your typical profile (types sorted in descending order of contribution to your personality): OR = 1.76, FII = 1.38, ILE = 1.25, EIE = 0.9, LIE = 0.81, SLE = 0.51, LSI = 0.12, IEI = -0.1, ESI = - 0.19, EII = -0.42, SEE = -0.47, SLI = -0.5, FEL = -0.67, IEE = -1.17, SEI = -1.51, ESE = -1.71
    Your values ​​of socionic traits: logic = 0.58, intuition = 0.55, decisiveness = 0.42, constructivism = 0.2, questiness = 0.2, democracy = 0.16, statics = 0.13, negativism = 0.13, rightness (process) = 0.12, cheerfulness = 0.11, strategy = 0.09, introversion = 0.07, stubbornness = 0.04, foresight = 0.03, rationality = 0.03
    Your values ​​of socionic functions: BI = 2.8, BL = 2.31, BC = 1.29, CL = 1.28, CI = 0.42, HC = -0.09, HR = -0.3, SN = -0.39, BR = -0.9, NE = -1.58, BE = -1.83, BS = -3.01
    Your square values: Gamma = 0.47, Beta = 0.36, Alpha = -0.15, Delta = -0.69

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny. This was interesting but inaccurate.

Test results

S=12

Your leading type is LSI

Your typical profile (types sorted in descending order of contribution to your personality): LSI = 1.73, SLE = 1.55, LIE = 1.47, OR = 1.07, FEL = 0.55, ESI = 0.29, EIE = 0.08, SLI = 0.02, LII = -0.14 , SEE = -0.63, EII = -0.64, ILE = -0.74, ESE = -0.89, EEI = -0.97, SEI = -1.3, IEE = -1.45
    Your values ​​of socionic traits: logic = 0.69, decisiveness = 0.57, rationality = 0.31, declamation = 0.19, sensory = 0.17, aristocracy = 0.11, constructivism = 0.09, seriousness = 0.09, negativism = 0.08, strategy = 0.05, compliance = 0.03, rightness (process) = 0.02, carelessness = 0.01, introversion = 0.01, dynamics = 0
    Your values ​​of socionic functions: CL = 2.78, BL = 2.28, SN = 1.75, BD = 0.91, BI = 0.77, BR = 0.25, HC = -0.26, BC = -0.9, BE = -1.34, BS = -1.67, SE = -1.87, CHI = -2.69

Your square values: Beta = 0.6, Gamma = 0.55, Delta = -0.38, Alpha = -0.77
    Last edited by Metaphor; 05-12-2022 at 03:25 AM.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    @IbreenWell, specifically subtype and more accurately a clearer picture, because I already know there is a correlation... the two subtypes are very different from each other just like EIE-Ni are very different from EIE-Fe. I know that LSI-Ti and EIE-Ni are common among Arabs, but you are an LSI-Se and I was thinking LSI-Se are not. You said "we are arabs" in an older post and I was skeptical that you were fully Arab (or that you were from Lebanon or a more developed place) and sure enough you said it was on your father's line. I know that there are exceptions... Nelson Mandela (EIE-Fe) had exceptional visual processing and exceptional drive abilities and was realistic about human relations and politics (in contrast to EIE-Ni) if his mtDNA test results are accurate, then his direct maternal line was sub-saharan african. But I need more numbers... every number helps.

And you told me you were dumb (so many LSI-Se think they're dumb even though they have above average IQ) which I kind of doubted whether you really thought you were, but then you thought critically about my intentions... you asked. From other things you said (as well as being an LSI-Se) it could be reasonably concluded that you have a high IQ and you were successful as an assertive female leader and in technology in a country you called third world, but you said you were dumb.

But I know that at least 2/3 of LSI-Se are female.
    hmmmm. I don’t know about this. I personally think Nelson Mandela is an alpha sf (I like the way cognitive type types people) given the context I can see why I said I’m dumb lol. I’m pretty average, especially in my own circles... what I think you’re looking for are people who look for a higher purpose... I like how maslows hierarchy of needs explains it. People only search for it after getting the basics... unless they’re exceptional.

have you considered being xLI? You sound polr Fe and being able to draw conclusions like that... even as someone who loves their Ni it’s not something I can do with ease. You sound like you have a good Pi function. ILI? Since you are considering ESI?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test results

S=8

Your leading type is LII

Your typical profile (types sorted in descending order of contribution to your personality): FII = 2.05, OR = 1.21, IEI = 1.01, ILE = 0.99, EII = 0.68, EIE = 0.54, LIE = 0.23, SEI = 0.07, ESI = -0.46 , FEL = -0.46, IEE = -0.49, SLI = -0.52, SLE = -0.82, LSI = -0.86, ESE = -1.34, SEE = -1.84

Your values ​​of socionic traits: intuition = 0.78, introversion = 0.4, logic = 0.23, negativism = 0.21, cheerfulness = 0.21, questiness = 0.17, compliance = 0.16, prudence = 0.12, democracy = 0.11, dynamics = 0.09, foresight = 0.06, strategy = 0.05, rationality = 0.05, rightness(process) = 0.04, constructivism = 0.04

Your values ​​of socionic functions: BI = 2.38, PI = 2.14, BL = 1.68, BC = 1.15, HC = -0.15, CL = -0.17, NE = -0.3, RR = -0.46, BD = -0.54, BE = -0.93 , BS = -1.54, NS = -3.26

Your square values: Alpha = 0.44, Beta = -0.03, Delta = -0.2, Gamma = -0.21

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not fully but if we are going by paternal lineage then yes

Aha
    I saw your signature and wondered why it is written in Arabic, I thought you are either an Arab or interested in the Arabic language

Anyway , which Arab country are you related to?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that LSI-Ti and EIE-Ni are common among Arabs
    Maybe LSI but EIE who told you?
    I see ESE , ESI and maybe ILE around me a lot

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maromi View Post
    They picked the strangest art. Looks psychopathic. Especially using the Chinese character for love. It reminds me of the Denver Airport Murals.

Looks like a bunch of thugs from Beta ST

Do you have any photos of Denver Airport ? I want to see them ��

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@IbreenI have considered SLI-Te, but I was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and I seem to have Fe as more an ignoring function especially when I was younger; I'm sorry if I came off as abrasive... I actually paid so much attention to you because I cared about you from the first response you made to me in the "ILE most common type thread", you challenged me and how you did it in the thread about ILE-Ti being the most common type... I tend to get quite curious about people I'm emotionally interested in (sorry, I can't help it, but I can try to do as you ask)... I wish Fe-valuing types didn't find it so abrasive, it's usually fine when a woman rejects me, I avoid long term and close range romantic relationships to protect my emotional state. I thought you came across as externally warm, socially skilled, independent in your thinking, capable of being objective, and having conflicts between your heart and reality the last like I always have. And I care about LSI-Se a lot, they're one of my favorite types... I think they're all excellent beyond the norm in many ways, they all have traits I admire.

Also, ILE-Ti tend to reject me, whereas it seems they'd be more open to hanging out with SLI-Te. But I have always, like you pointed to, had Gamma-style Ni, having nostalgia about people I cared about (even if they didn't care about me) and looking far into the past and foreseeing potential dangers just about everywhere. but the manipulation of factual information does seem like creative Te and my Si (if it means bodily sensations) is moderate to strong and it seems like I ignore my surroundings sometimes. I sometimes enjoy an Fe group atmosphere. But ESI-Fi Richard Nixon did the things I mentioned with his Ni and Te although Pat Nixon seemed like an ILE-Ti. I really don't feel like I understand the information elements. But Fi and to a lesser extent Fe, as Augusta pointed out in the dual nature of man were always how I got through life. I see myself as average or weak in being efficient with anything, assessing effectiveness of impersonal objects, mechanical reasoning, analysis, spatial relations, and impersonal factual information. I'm much more aware of whether I love or hate something or someone (not taking into account much factual information, it's more of an attraction or repulsion with everything for me and often based upon beauty) and as I get older I am much more into making people happy if i think it's fair and if I have the energy. And my degree of sadness for others' misfortune can be high or I can be callous about it. But I usually don't like people to suffer (especially people I really care about), sometimes want them to have the very best (and at least their basic needs and wishes met), and I prefer diplomacy where all sides can benefit. I think war could and should always be avoided.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 05-12-2022 at 12:01 AM.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warning: I don't know what I'm talking about

What I thought was that EIE is a negative type and pessimistic, always rejecting positive things and the hand in the picture stops the negative action (the pieces fall off),
    Meanwhile SEE is a positive type
    I know what I've said has nothing to do with Renin , but anyway
    That's weird. I interpret the pieces falling as a positive thing that's supposed to happen. The meddling hand is irritating because it is interfering in what's supposed to happen. It's stopping the natural flow of things, and I find that irritating somehow
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I thought was that EIE is a negative type and pessimistic, always rejecting positive things and the hand in the picture stops the negative action (the pieces fall off),
    Meanwhile SEE is a positive type
    I know what I've said has nothing to do with Renin , but anyway
    That's one of Reinin Dichotomies, the one you were talking about.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aha
    I saw your signature and wondered why it is written in Arabic, I thought you are either an Arab or interested in the Arabic language

Anyway , which Arab country are you related to?
    i don’t feel like saying

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast