View Poll Results: What is my type (especially if you've seen my videos)?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTj-LSE

0 0%
  • ENTj-LIE

0 0%
  • ESFj-ESE

0 0%
  • ENFj-EIE

0 0%
  • ESTp-SLE

0 0%
  • ESFp-SEE

0 0%
  • ENTp-ILE

0 0%
  • ENFp-IEE

2 33.33%
  • ISTp-SLI

0 0%
  • INTp-ILI

0 0%
  • ISFp-SEI

0 0%
  • INFp-IEI

1 16.67%
  • ISTj-LSI

0 0%
  • ISFj-ESI

0 0%
  • INTj-LII

0 0%
  • INFj-EII

3 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Am I EII or IEI ahhhhhhhhh

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. I'm a bit tired, but I believe I get the gist of what you're saying : ) You're an IEI? I noticed you're also 4w5. I have a lot of faerie and such art too and a lot of usernames with "faerie" in them : ) I guess yours isn't a faerie, your pfp, but it's got the mystical woodland woman vibe

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I was unsure before but this one video has a distinctly j>p vibe to it. I have no better suggestion since it does look like you are an NF based on test results. I expected to see a bit more Ni in your test results but that is fine since no one I know has measured up to the average IEI on that test. I am not sure how the test is even scoring it but someone else here might. It has had the same numbers for "average" IEI since I first took it in 2014. It was probably based on a small sample size typed by the creator and is not adjusted by new test results which makes sense since it would skew the creators typings in some way. I believe the Fe average the test claims is too low for the average IEI or Fe creative in general. It should at least be equal to their Ne. If you are IEI I would say Fe subtype.

Here is a chart of another IEI so you can see the lines they have marked for average IEI.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was very, very creative in my youth, I kind of gave up a lot due to anxiety, adulting, etc. It's still there, but not like it once was, it's something I need to bring back to the surface. I guess I was somewhat of a leader too. Anxiety I think has stifled a lot.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm also pretty uh... I get random images in my mind a lot and very vivid and intense dreams. I have a lot of ideas, not necessarily all the skill though lol. How do I do a poll, is that still possible? :thinkingface:

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well what do you think then
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I doubt in IEI

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Lol. You are so IEI.

You look a bit like my favorite IEI cousin. She loves dogs and they love her. In fact, she makes her living by dog-sitting for rich people. She is in great demand.

I know this isn’t the most PC or flattering thing to say, but I think that the skills required to get along with dogs overlap those required to get along with SLE’s. Both live in the real world, both are very immediate, and both crave love and understanding and appreciate faithfulness and loyalty.
    Re. living in the real world, I think that depends on the dog. They’re pretty diverse in personality.

You know, I’m not sure if they quite have Socionics types, since their personalities are childish; domesticated animals are bred to retain personality traits characteristic of immaturity (and this sometimes affects physical traits as well) to make them more docile. Dogs have been subject to an especially long history of breeding and selective pressure in many areas, but a large reason they’re so playful and immediate is because they’re bred to have the personality of a cub/child with little concept of moderation or the future. If you ever interact with a wolf, or in some cases a wolf-dog mix, you can notice they’re far more careful, calculating, and “mature”. For instance, wolves will bury food since they know (even instinctually) it can be hard to come by; in contrast, most dogs will eat until they literally burst open, and most have no concept of moderation. Most breeds of dogs also have difficulty surviving long without humans, the exceptions being generally the most aggressive, or else ones living in densely populated cities where they can scavenge human waste. So anyway, that’s where the immediacy and need for affection comes from. But, again, as far as personality traits not related to childish instincts, I think there are plenty of dogs who live in a more abstract/not-Se-like world.

Dunno why I said all this.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah IEI I think. reminds me of friends of certain ESIs I've known

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does this mean? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    yeah IEI I think. reminds me of friends of certain ESIs I've known

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Well what do you think then
    by a typing videointerview the type can be better understood. a glasses make it harder
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does this mean? lol
    It just means you remind me of IEIs I've been acquainted with who, coincidentally or not, have been friends with ESIs that I know more. seems like a type combo that usually gets along well, especially if both are female for some reason. YMMV

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I have a server with an ESI and she seems quite lovely. It's probably beneficial that they are more duty-oriented too because I am not, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    It just means you remind me of IEIs I've been acquainted with who, coincidentally or not, have been friends with ESIs that I know more. seems like a type combo that usually gets along well, especially if both are female for some reason. YMMV

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed recently that a lot of my female friends in life have been MBTI INFP's, or similar types, like ENFP. The occasional INTJ or INTP. As for enneagram, I'm not sure. NASS CODA in this server is a 7w8, I'm a 4w5. We are like yin and yang, especially on the introversion/extroversion front (although I can have my ambivert moments and I do tend to take on a more extro role around people more introverted than myself, which I am decently introverted). With NASS we are like yin and yang with enneagram, and yet so freakin' similar in so many ways it's scary. Idk if that MBTI or Socionics speaking or what.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I want to do one, I'm just a little worried I'll come off funny right now due to having recent surgery and extreme vertigo. Lack of sleep as well. I may still go for it today though, I want to do a poll and I guess I can't anymore on this post :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    by a typing videointerview the type can be better understood. a glasses make it harder
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1096450

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp imho from VI.

Some holographic cog styles hinters.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't Bjork ENFp/IEE ? Cause yeah, I definitely see the style similarities there. I used to even wear piggy buns prior to knowing Bjork lol, and I'm pretty... colorful in fashion and individualistic. I love black and being dark though too, I think I have one picture of the many I shared that shows that... then again Bjork has her own dark side I think ... I have many fashion senses lol... chameleon.

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    ENFp imho from VI.

Some holographic cog styles hinters.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

piggy buns, fuzzy sweaters, colorful, likes moths and dressing up as things, shit you're right there lol. i'm strange. someone pointed out once how i seem very shy, but that i have bright purple hair lmao... it's like im shy af, but i still have to show my individual flair. i recognized this beforehand also, and i was like, "well this is interesting". mental health stuff is also something to consider. i have a lot of anxiety and social anxiety. nass coda potentially has adhd. these are things that can make it a bit more challenging to figure out one's type.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here some some aesthetic things, but like I said, I have a lot of styles really. There is always usually some sort of flair though. The video is my last apartment. I'm going to post one of my current room potentially too, though it's quite crowded due to lack of space styles.jpg 363_14072805_1665200877066662_1298019114_n.jpg

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings I've had the hardest time figuring out if I'm EII or IEI. I initially felt the most drawn to IEI, but was convinced of being EII. I have now changed my mind again. I am undoubtedly 4w5 in enneagram and INFP in MBTI. I'm also Sx/So, but very close on those, slight Sx bend. Is there anything that could possibly help me to solidify which type I am?
    does force/coercion make you uncomfortable?

like would you call someone and tell them to come NOW and be okay with it? if a bunch of people weren't doing what they were supposed to be doing would it be okay for someone to tell them what to do or would you be okay just letting them be.

okay with some force/coercion = IEI.

if it makes you more uncomfortable = EII

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes it would absolutely be okay to tell them. I've actually been becoming more outspoken and I feel like coming out of my shell. It's not okay to let people get away with shit.

I'm not going to force people to come hang out with me though lol. I value people's own needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post

like would you call someone and tell them to come NOW and be okay with it? if a bunch of people weren't doing what they were supposed to be doing would it be okay for someone to tell them what to do or would you be okay just letting them be.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You VI as EII-Ne, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you are that type. However:

1. Your aesthetics preferences do seem consistent with my VI conclusions. IEI-Ni’s normally aren’t as “expressive” in their artistic preferences. You also do not exhibit any IEI-Fe tendencies.
    2. Yes IEI-Ni’s are very good at being chameleons, but the cosplay stuff are more up the EII-Ne’s alley (a consequence of Ne emphasis). You will also find this interest to be common in IEE (you could extend this to be a Delta and Alpha tendency, but it is more predominant in Delta NF’s).
    3. There is somthing that you are subconsciously doing and needs to be pointed out. You’re Ne is spilling out into your posts. Instead of thinking intensely on one idea/conclusion and going from there, you use the thread as your own brainstorming board. This results in many posts in a row.
    4. Theoretically, if you are an INFP 4w5 in MBTI, if this typing was obtained with assessing Jungian functions, then you should be an EII in socionics as socionics is a Jungian based cognitive theory as well (though you don’t have to believe this point, as the previous points should suffice).

In other words, I think you are an EII-Ne (or just an EII if you don’t like the Subtype system). I would say Number 3 is my best point here.

Of course I have more reasons, but to make sure there is little room for confusion, I will leave you with this.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Thank you. I'm a bit tired, but I believe I get the gist of what you're saying : ) You're an IEI? I noticed you're also 4w5. I have a lot of faerie and such art too and a lot of usernames with "faerie" in them : ) I guess yours isn't a faerie, your pfp, but it's got the mystical woodland woman vibe
    I do self type. IEI-Ni. I can relate to Gulenko's EIE-H pretty well and all 4 of his dcnh IEI description are pretty fitting to different degrees. I am very introverted so EIE doesn't work for me, even in comparison to the most introverted EIE I know. I also relate to Jungian introverted intuition and irrationality much more than his other descriptions so IEI is just best fit for me.

I love that you spell faerie correctly. It has always been the way I spelled it too. Sorry fairy lovers.

I can't add a poll but you can go to this thread https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...gs-Spreadsheet and mention @Director Abbie to add you so others can post their typing of you to it now if they feel confident or after they get to know you better. That way you have something to refer to and also a way to type other forum members.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't Bjork ENFp/IEE ? Cause yeah, I definitely see the style similarities there. I used to even wear piggy buns prior to knowing Bjork lol, and I'm pretty... colorful in fashion and individualistic. I love black and being dark though too, I think I have one picture of the many I shared that shows that... then again Bjork has her own dark side I think ... I have many fashion senses lol... chameleon.
    I type Bjork as ISFp.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post

The bolded here.

It would make an EII uncomfortable, however, IF this type of behaviour came with strong Te reasonings, strong 4-dimensional, THEN an EII is perfectly fine with it.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Bjork is probably sunnier overall than I am lol. I'm am 100 percent (my percentage key is broken) 4w5 in enneagram. I relate more to people like Fiona Apple lyrically. Most the artists I relate to are IEI, but that could also be because they are prevalent in the artistic realm. I do have high Ne in MBTI, but I've also scored as highest Ni in MBTI too, despite being INFP, which is also 100 percent my type. Lol I truly don't mind being either type, EII would support my career better so that's cool, IEI just resonates with me more overall, but I'm completely open to both types, or any other types I might be (unless it's something completely absurd which has happened to me before)
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 09-23-2019 at 09:46 PM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My one friend said I was IEI, when I gave him 4 descriptions to go through and discussed my having a "dreamlike" quality, but it sounds like EII can be the same and the two types are very similar. I feel a bit more aggressive than a typical EII.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn straight faerie is the correct way to spell it!

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I do self type. IEI-Ni. I can relate to Gulenko's EIE-H pretty well and all 4 of his dcnh IEI description are pretty fitting to different degrees. I am very introverted so EIE doesn't work for me, even in comparison to the most introverted EIE I know. I also relate to Jungian introverted intuition and irrationality much more than his other descriptions so IEI is just best fit for me.

I love that you spell faerie correctly. It has always been the way I spelled it too. Sorry fairy lovers.

I can't add a poll but you can go to this thread https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...gs-Spreadsheet and mention @Director Abbie to add you so others can post their typing of you to it now if they feel confident or after they get to know you better. That way you have something to refer to and also a way to type other forum members.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I consistently score lowest on Te on MBTI functions tests, I don't know if that helps, though my Te comes out in funny ways as a result of being inferior I guess.

I appreciate everyone's help by the way. It's very kind of you, I know I don't always have the patience.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 09-23-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I own a server and I don't really tolerate asshat stuff, I'm pretty outspoken. I'm also in the midst of a huge change though psychologically, for the better. Setting better boundaries, not really caring what others think, etc. Like I said, I have anxiety and social anxiety

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Investigator View Post
    You VI as EII-Ne, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you are that type. However:

1. Your aesthetics preferences do seem consistent with my VI conclusions. IEI-Ni’s normally aren’t as “expressive” in their artistic preferences. You also do not exhibit any IEI-Fe tendencies.
    2. Yes IEI-Ni’s are very good at being chameleons, but the cosplay stuff are more up the EII-Ne’s alley (a consequence of Ne emphasis). You will also find this interest to be common in IEE (you could extend this to be a Delta and Alpha tendency, but it is more predominant in Delta NF’s).
    3. There is somthing that you are subconsciously doing and needs to be pointed out. You’re Ne is spilling out into your posts. Instead of thinking intensely on one idea/conclusion and going from there, you use the thread as your own brainstorming board. This results in many posts in a row.
    4. Theoretically, if you are an INFP 4w5 in MBTI, if this typing was obtained with assessing Jungian functions, then you should be an EII in socionics as socionics is a Jungian based cognitive theory as well (though you don’t have to believe this point, as the previous points should suffice).

In other words, I think you are an EII-Ne (or just an EII if you don’t like the Subtype system). I would say Number 3 is my best point here.

Of course I have more reasons, but to make sure there is little room for confusion, I will leave you with this.
    Most MBTI tests are not testing function strength. You pretty much need to throw the MBTI results out the window and start fresh when you start using socionics. INFJ/P can end up being either IEI or EII. Some people think there is a j/p switch but it isn't that straightforward. I found this quote by expat which he made while analyzing MBTI INFJ/P in relation to IEI and EII. I don't agree with all of it but it's not bad. Since ILI was my first socionics test result I didn't feel torn between EII and IEI like some are. I didn't relate to EII descriptions very much so the choice was easy once I admitted I was answering the questions leaning logical because of the state of mind I was in. After reading the descriptions I knew my best fit. EII-Ne is more similar to IEI than EII-Fi is when reading subtypes. The subtypes are based on behavior > cognition so I try to keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Another point.

It is obvious that if you go for 4 dichotomies, you will be more likely - not certain - to see yourself as I, N, F and J in Myers-Briggs and then as introvert, intuitive, ethical and rational in socionics.

And why? Because if you do that, you necessarily have to blur the difference between and , and , and , and . And if you do that, of course the difference between an IEI and an EII will get blurred, and only the rationality/irrationality dichotomy will separate them -- which is of course much less than the true differences between those types.

However, in socionics, the types are not defined by the four scales. They are defined by their deeper motivations, and what they expect from others - they are defined by their functions, and then the difference between IEI and EII is not merely one single scale, but between and .

Therefore, by focusing on those 4 dichotomies you are actually destroying information - you are eliminating functional differences that allow you to see the differences between IEI and EII more clearly.

When you go back to descriptions, even MBTT ones, some of that information is still there. So you see again the INFP - EII similarities. If you go to the 4 dichotomies, you destroy that information again.

That is the explanation for a lot of the nonsense that has been said here on this issue. If you understand socionics, you do not want to convert the differences between and into a mere difference between J/j and P/p -- you want to have as much information as possible.

If you don't have a clue about socionics, then you don't realize that - or you don't like that - and you go for the silly 4 dichotomies and J/j and P/p.

That is about it. Those who can't see that don't have a clue about socionics.
    IEIs are known for their love of beauty, aesthetics, and love of trinkets in the Russian descriptions. 4w5 would be more likely to live a more minimalist lifestyle than a 4w3 but all 4s are known to have an eye for beauty which means they would be better at intuitively decorating their homes to create a certain mood. ILI on the other hand, not so much.

When I lived with my ex ILI 5w6 we used to move a lot, so much so that we basically didn't unpack anything but books and clothes even if we would be living somewhere for over a year, primarily because we knew we would be moving again anyway. I didn't want to make anything a home until I was ready. Now I have a home and finally made it look exactly like I imagined. My taste might be a bit on the darker side when it comes to colors but I like it. I know I will probably be here the rest of my life. I couldn't imagine having to stare at white walls and sleep on a mattress on the floor, like I did with the ILI, for the rest of my life. He could have lived like that forever if he had a chance.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will admit I haven't had the time/patience/focus to study Socionics which is probably part of the big problem here. Feels like I was just reading Chinese a bit. As for MBTI INFP, i feel a bit rougher than some? I don't know, this is too hard to explain as I'm different in different environments. I left an INFP server in part because they weren't outspoken enough, and apparently I intimidated some lol, then again, I'm going through quite the shift and maybe the slight rougher edge could be due to my enneagram type. I am definitely not as committed to appearance as a 4w3, I saw a description that said 4w5 is often more of the grunge variety too and yup, that's me. I like to have my own individual flair, but I'm also pretty lazy about spending time perfecting makeup and such. I don't really care to spending time and focus on my body at all to tell you the truth lol, I just like the result, which I feel is usually slightly messy if you look carefully lol. I've been told I'm bohemian-ish by some and I would agree with this. I have more more polished moments and I do feel nice when that happens, but overall I'm pretty grunge/bohemian, whatever the hell you want to call it

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to answer the questionnaire on video attached to a poll this week and spare you guys lol

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not to be pessimistic, but anything we'll say will be biased and won't help you define who you are socionically (if that even matters... which it doesn't). as @Aylen said, the best you can do is study socionics and start testing it on your skin, after all it's a self analysis tool, you should use it to help yourself, not let others decide for you.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I completely agree with you and was saying this very thing to someone else today. Thank you. Also yes, Aylen, "aesthetic" is something I hear a lot when people look at my room, instagram, etc. Beauty is basically a hallmark of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    not to be pessimistic, but anything we'll say will be biased and won't help you define who you are socionically (if that even matters... which it doesn't). as @Aylen said, the best you can do is study socionics and start testing it on your skin, after all it's a self analysis tool, you should use it to help yourself, not let others decide for you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I completely agree with you and was saying this very thing to someone else today.
    ooo expressed redundant skepsis to Te region's objectivity and usefulness. Negativism is common behavior for weak nonvalued regions to which relate Te in her IEI type. Also with mistyping herself to EII (while she thought herself as INFP = IEI for long) it's harder for her to accept related to the typology and motivates to be negative to support her mistyping.

Aylen and ooo are IEI and talking with them you may notice the degree you are similar with them. To check the possibility of IEI as your type.

Quote Originally Posted by Investigator View Post

Firstly, I think youre putting too much emphasis on subtypes over main typing.

1. Where do you get that IEI-Ni's arent expressive artistically? Being a beta and using Fe would make IEI more expressive, no? EII's usually stay composed and consider norms/what's proper more.

Gulenko desc:
    "The IEI is not inclined to save up money and keep strict track of his finances. May spend substantial sums on aesthetically pleasing, from his point of view, items that aren't always useful"

2. EII-Ne is stated to follow fashion trends, bouncingoffclouds' sense of style and aesthetic is more individual and informed by personal taste.

3. I think this could easily be attributed to the IEI tendency to doubt and hesitate in decision making. Also valued Ti, wanting the most accurate answer, considering from different points of view.
    "Intrinsically vulnerable, contradictory. Somewhat unsure of himself. Prone to experiencing doubts and fluctuations in arriving at a decision." -Gulenko on IEI

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something interesting did occur today. NASS was sharing some stuff with me and this popped up. I had given my dad 4 type descriptions to go through before. Part of this happened too because of some arrogant kid quickly and severely mistyping me (and I think it involved a friends personal dislike and bias of me as well, it was a shitty experience), but insisting he was correct when he barely knew me and over the internet. He did point out my use and value of Ti, but attributed it to subtype instead...

but this, my dad told me that this fit me perfect and that I did it a lot. Honestly it made me wonder if I'm evil or something, lol...and I searched high and low for which description it was in and today, I found it thanks to NASS, and it was in IEI:

"May smile even when he is saying something unpleasant" ha I was not aware that I do this, but apparently I do it a lot. This could also be attributed to anxiety, but I think it's also my anxiety that has stifled and subdued me and I'm starting to break out of it, break out of my shell.

"Poorly related to those who force him to work at an unusual and uncomfortable pace and rhythm. Hopes for leniency, indulgences, "smoke breaks" "

"IEI will openly declare the stupidity and primitiveness of blunt force. Has a good sense of which kind of force to apply to achieve his goals. Resorts to forceful methods himself only when he feels a physical threat t himself or his loved ones. If he's in a constant state of discomfort, begins to behave provocatively, rudely and aggressively..."

Now, I can't say I'm like this in all areas of my life at all and I can be diligent and I'm more tolerant with those in the outside realm, but I'm different within my inner circle and those I'm closest with. On the diligency though, unless it's something I value, I seriously feel like my soul is being crushed. I've struggled with working so much as a result. My therapist told me I need a bohemian lifestyle. I don't really want to live in a shack or anything lol, but I agree.

I do come off composed though evidently when I give presentations. I hear that exact word a lot, to be honest which I guess supports EII. It's funny because I feel like I'm going to die prior to presenting and yet somehow I'm apparently composed. I think it's also a bit related to social anxiety and hiding it, maybe some perfectionism there which does support EII I think.

Recently, I have had a vision, and I have crazy vivid dreams with symbolism and the like, also plenty Ne features there I think... I've had some that have made me know I have to visit a certain place in my life (Italy, India). I also know what my future is, I don't know what happened, but I suddenly got a clear picture of what is coming.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 09-24-2019 at 07:02 PM. Reason: didn't want to further flood with responses lol

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@bouncingoffclouds you can try this short quadra test. I am suggesting tests because they are best done before you know the theory well. There is an added bonus of getting different type descriptions when you get your results. Happy testing.

Socionic Club "Quadra"

Test of the Megyed-Ovcharov

Question # 1 of 4

Choose a statement that suits you best:

A. You like clarity and certainty in everything, so you are not inclined to change your plans, beliefs and habits. The uncertainty and multivariance of possible solutions annoys you. You don’t like to postpone anything “for later”, you are able to evenly distribute the load and fit into the predetermined deadlines. Prefer to have clearly defined tasks and a specific time schedule.

B. You do not make clear plans for the future, as you like to act without preparation, according to the situation, counting on resourcefulness and luck. You are not very burdened by uncertainty; you like to have in stock several possible solutions to the problem. You easily switch from one case to another, willingly review your previous views and decisions. You find it difficult to meet deadlines, obey a strict schedule or schedule.

Question # 2 of 4

A. In your decisions you, first of all, rely on facts and common sense, without making them dependent on your feelings and relationships with others. You are able to logically substantiate your point of view, guided by arguments and evidence, rather than personal experiences. You think that it is more important to be right than enjoyable. Do not make undeserved compliments. Do not like to discuss other people's personal topics.

B. You are deeply interested in topics related to feelings and relationships between people. You are willing to participate in the discussion and resolution of their personal problems, trying to improve mutual understanding, as you can’t stand the differences and insults in your environment. You like to compliment others, create a warm and pleasant atmosphere for communication. It is difficult for you to objectively evaluate those whom you sympathize with and those who are unpleasant to you. You can put personal relationships above business.

Question # 3 of 4

A. You are a realist and a practitioner, like to act more than to think, you prefer to do many things with your own hands, not trusting others. Willingly engage in household or practical affairs, take care of others. Your statements are concrete, you do not like assumptions and conjectures, as well as ideas and working methods not tested in practice. Attentive to details, willingly clarify everything and check what has been done by yourself and others.

B. You are a person with a developed imagination, well foresee the further course of events. They are prone to doubts, are not always confident in themselves, often are impractical in material matters. Love creativity, search and experiment more than guaranteed benefits. You can easily guess what could be done and said by others and do not need to be clarified. Pretty scattered and reluctant to check what has been done.

Question # 4 of 4

A. You do not like to stand out among others, to show off your merits. Prefer to listen more to the interlocutor than to speak out. Do not strive to take the initiative and responsibility for others. You understand and understand your inner world, actions and motives, but you are not in a hurry to tell others about yourself and your plans. Personal self-esteem for you means more than the assessment of others.

B. Your inner world is quite complex and contradictory, so it’s easier for you to characterize a familiar person than yourself. You tend to act recklessly, you can take on too many deeds or obligations. Need a change of occupation, take the initiative in new business or dating. Willingly share your experiences with other people and need their assessment of your personal qualities and the correctness of your actions.

Results for an IEI:

Yesenin (Intuitive-Ethical, IEI)

Description by psychologist Elena Zamanskaya

Yesenin often gives the impression of a person who, on the one hand, is floating in the clouds, estranged from the outside world, and on the other - incredibly contact, responsive, experiencing warmly and deeply. The mystery of Yesenin's mystery attracts many, but the Yesenins are revealed to the elect, to a small circle of close people who will be close or important to the changing movements of their souls.

Yesenin can be called an idealist, collector and guardian of spiritual ideals of different eras. And these are ideals filled with experience, a deeply personal response to what is happening and is happening once.

The trifles of everyday life in Yesenin’s perception recede into the background, and the main, fundamental ones are the internal, hidden currents of one’s own spiritual life. Responding with feelings to what is happening around, from a young age experiencing the deepest possible events inside, the Yesenins see the feelings and emotional experiences of other people, can recognize them by the slightest manifestations and predict them.

The least practical of all the other types, the Yesenins live a completely different, non-routine, non-everyday life, all the subtleties and complexities of which are accessible to understanding only by themselves and those with whom they want to share.

Esenins are usually easy and pleasant to communicate with, they follow the morals accepted in society, do not strive to stand out, be in sight, but they always leave for themselves the right to private inner life, the right to evaluate people according to their inner values, internal laws of morality , which Yesenin creates himself, throughout his life, relying on feelings and observations.

Time, events and people in them are the areas of attraction of Yesenin’s interests. Life dramas, tragedies, comedies, farces that happen every day and always happen, from the very first steps of mankind, events connecting people and separating them, vicissitudes of fate, changing eras, mindsets, authorities - Esenin is perfectly oriented in this mixed stream of history and real life . Shadows of the past do not interfere, but rather help to see the present and future, create a background of the hidden meaning of existence.

Easily breaking away from reality, Yesenin loves to plunge into the irrational world of dreams. Great subjects for such travels are given to him by art, literature in the first place. Following in his imagination the literary heroes, Yesenin empathizes, enriches his life experience, decorates rough reality with elegant beautiful plots.

Cinema, literature, painting or psychology - this is an excellent reason for Yesenin to expand and deepen the range of his sensory experiences. Cultural events, works of art are perceived by him deeply personally, information is received, first of all, by the heart and imagination.

And, of course, it is of great importance in what environment the personality of representatives of this type develops, is spirituality appreciated enough in this environment, is there an opportunity to break away from the purely everyday side of life.

Yesenin was given the ability to foresee and predict. He is in invisible contact with the moods of society, separating them from his own. Esenin can feel the maturation of events leading to changes, the dynamics of such events very accurately. Especially subtly he perceives the approach of crisis situations. And usually warns his loved ones about it. Reports that danger is near and it is time to act. And he himself knows how to avoid and circumvent troubles, not analyzing events, but feeling them. Or wait, wait for the right moment, then to act quickly.

The Yesenins are most often gentle, thoughtful, cautious in their statements, prefer to adapt to others without creating conflicts, professing the principle of "live yourself and let others live." But at the same time Yesenin remains with his opinion or in his stream of feelings and thoughts. And at the same time - open and receptive to new information, changing his ideas, if necessary according to the situation. Willingness to change, the ability to easily change plans to solve pressing problems and change the future for yourself, include others in your inner rhythm - these are Esenin's strengths.

Most people of this team complement everyday life with self-contemplation and the desire for self-knowledge, for self-improvement. Understanding yourself, the answer to the question “who am I?” Are very important components of Yesenin’s life. Moreover, this question arises again and again throughout life, and the question itself, as well as the feelings, the emotional response that this question causes, are more important than an accurate, clear and finally reasonable answer. It is more important to be in contact with internal changes, to feel them. And having felt, mentally go to the future, to the “beautiful far”, since Yesenin is optimistic about the future, is set up to make it bright. And it helps others to believe in a bright future, which is especially true in troubled times, when there is no clear answer, what to do here and now.

Esenin encourages others to act in a specific situation with an emotional effect on them. He knows how to influence the mood of people, but not with words, not with persuasion, but with an emotional outburst.

Yesenin shows emotions at the very moment when they can and should be shown. And this is often not so much a reaction, a response to what is happening, namely an active impact. When to cry, and when to laugh - in the conscious control of Yesenin. Feelings will be completely sincere, but at the right time (and this may be the highest tension of feelings, or there may be a situation in which existing feelings become active) Yesenin will wait.

Staying in touch with the feelings of a loved one, up to penetration into the most secret parts of his inner world, or feeling the emotional mood of the group, Yesenin is able to create the moods of people - both close and distant. Without hesitation, showing others his feelings, he can infect others with his mood, contributing to their emotional emancipation.

Separately, I would like to say about Esenin’s very important quality - the ability to accept the emotional life of a loved one as she is. And only smoothly, unobtrusively and gradually try to harmonize it, make it more socially acceptable. Himself, being a man of intense emotions and a wide emotional range, Yesenin empathizes with the feelings of another and provides emotional and emotional support, understands and accepts a partner. And it can even justify some negative impulses, relying on its internal system of values, its understanding of morality and its vision of the dynamics of future changes for the better in a person.

In a favorable environment, in a friendly company, Yesenin sparkles with emotions, jokes a lot, causing friendly laughter of others. He appreciates humor and is able to see the funny in everyday situations, in everyday life he notices many funny moments and likes to share them with friends, raising their spirits.

Yesenin sees the mood of people perfectly. And distinguishes a social mask from a true, real state of mind. In communication refers specifically to the present state. It can cheer up, inspire optimism, tune in a fighting mood. Despite the fact that he himself is a dreamy and lyrical nature, he also has a lot of fun.

But the true feelings of Esenin himself remain a mystery to many, since he is perfectly able to create an image that is suitable for the situation and allows you to hide your mood. This happens largely because Yesenin lives an intense emotional life, most of which flows inside, and wants to protect his mysterious inner world from encroachments from the outside.

This world is so thin, fragile, elegant and vulnerable that Yesenin, even being in the center of attention, can selectively keep his distance from people who are not very pleasant to himself, who are unable to accept sublime and subtle feelings. And this invisible border is sometimes almost impossible to overcome if he himself does not want to let a person get closer. Moreover, it is not difficult to predict people's behavior for Yesenin.

Esenin's pronounced attraction to the beautiful is manifested not only in his relations with people, interest in art, literature, poetry, but also in the desire to look worthy. The appearance and clothing in particular is of great importance to him. Clothing is also an integral part of the image, a reflection of the inner world and good taste. Yesenin tries to dress elegantly, and although it is quite difficult for him to understand as things, the style is usually chosen accurately. Even following the fashion or the norms accepted in society, Yesenin necessarily brings a particle of his personality.

And he more than redeems the lack of the ability to create comfort and coziness of the home with others - the ability to maintain emotional comfort, attention to a person, tact and wise understanding of the features of another.

Esenin's business activity is no less difficult. Practicality is not his strong quality, things often depend on the mood. And Yesenin will be very happy if there is a purposeful person nearby, with business acumen and firmly standing on material ground. A person who will take and do instead of explaining how. It is not recommendations that help, but concrete help. And I must say that Yesenin attracts people who are strong, influential, decisive. He brings optimism, the ability to create a fun atmosphere, fill life with spirit and feeling, smooth out conflicts and anticipate troubles in their lives. Next to such a person, Yesenin is able to show his gift of foresight to the maximum.

Esenin will feel just as comfortable if the voluntary course of his life is guided by a strong-willed and active partner who needs a lot and wants a lot. Penetrated by an active and assertive approach to life, the legitimacy of rights to one’s own desires, Yesenin will feel much more confident and stable. It will be better to understand your needs and find your way to their implementation.

He will do everything necessary for such an important and valuable person, he will try to ensure that his fate is as successful as possible, so that his life is not fresh, monotonous, and is filled both spiritually and emotionally. The ability to arouse a spiritual principle in people, to turn to the best in them, to have a liking for oneself, to arouse sympathy, to induce strong and beautiful actions is what nature representatives are generously gifted to, such as Esenin.

Yesenins are very different in childhood. From shy, modest and obedient to masterful, moody and impudent. Much depends on the home environment and parenting style. But parents will definitely have to get acquainted with the whole spectrum of emotions while the child masters his own feelings and experiences the feelings of others for strength. Unites children like Yesenin and a huge interest in everything new, a great curiosity for life. Such children are helped by loving parents who are authoritative in the eyes of the child. And little Yesenin with his charm is able to melt the heart of the most strict parent.

Esenins usually study well at school, although rarely one of them has very high ambitions for knowledge. Many learn diligently so as not to upset their parents. Prefer humanitarian items. Sooner they begin to get involved in literature: poetry, adventure novels and books about love.

They have many friends, communication with peers is a great pleasure. Having fun with everyone, participating in a variety of mischief, but come out of the water dry, not receiving punishments and reproaches from teachers. Teachers are often favorites, but relationships with classmates do not deteriorate because of this.

And they themselves, becoming parents, behave gently with children, with understanding relate to the desires of children, are able to create warm and close relationships. But make sure that freedom does not grow into permissiveness. Behind the external softness of such parents is hidden internal obstinacy, thanks to which they peacefully but firmly pursue their educational policy.

Attaching great importance to cultural values, parents like Yesenin strive to awaken in their children a craving for beauty. They themselves love literature, painting, music, history and create at home an appropriate atmosphere in which it is impossible to go past the spiritual components of life, not to touch subtle aesthetic experiences. Encourage the interests and hobbies of children, proud of their success. Many Yesenins love nature very much and the same love is instilled in children.

Yesenin is often the soul of a small company. Many still keep the childhood friendship, carrying it through life. And, gathering with friends in the company, Yesenin just sparkles with charm, tells funny stories, makes fun jokes, paying attention to the ridiculous sides of events. He himself likes to talk, people are interesting, their stories, news. He listens with interest and attention, refers to those people who can raise their spirits and listen carefully to everything that is in their hearts.

Esenin is attracted to people who are extraordinary, unusual, vibrant, capable of beautiful deeds. And although he waits for another to take the initiative, he creates all the conditions for its manifestation himself, sometimes resourcefully using small tricks.

Yesenin is a special team that carries the entire content of our national mentality. The value of feelings and culture, the connection with history and tradition, a mysterious soul that cannot be understood by a Western pragmatic mind - all this is close and familiar to every person living in Russia.

Yesenin seems to be away from the beaten track to success, from the triumph of technology, the rationalism of Western culture, but does not remain in the past, but follows his own special path, relying on intuitive feelings, not afraid of the unknown and change. Yesenin knows that there will be a holiday on his street, believes in a good future, no matter how tragic the past may be. More than any other type of socion, Yesenin feels the power of our roots, the depth and richness of our culture, feels its inextricable connection with the traditions of national Russian spirituality.

Attention! If less than 70-80% of the description suits you, then most likely the socionic type is incorrectly defined. Take other tests or choose a different method, for example, read descriptions of other types and study the basic socionic models yourself or try to determine your socionic type on our forum "Psychology and Socionics" in the "Typing on the forum" section. Be prepared for conflicting results.

and this test that was created by @Subteigh

https://www.onlineassessmenttool.com...sessment-69263

There is also the extended test with VI component here:

https://www.sociotype.com/tests/

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NASS CODA View Post
    Firstly, I think youre putting too much emphasis on subtypes over main typing.

1. Where do you get that IEI-Ni's arent expressive artistically? Being a beta and using Fe would make IEI more expressive, no? EII's usually stay composed and consider norms/what's proper more.

Gulenko desc:
    "The IEI is not inclined to save up money and keep strict track of his finances. May spend substantial sums on aesthetically pleasing, from his point of view, items that aren't always useful"

2. EII-Ne is stated to follow fashion trends, bouncingoffclouds' sense of style and aesthetic is more individual and informed by personal taste.

3. I think this could easily be attributed to the IEI tendency to doubt and hesitate in decision making. Also valued Ti, wanting the most accurate answer, considering from different points of view.
    "Intrinsically vulnerable, contradictory. Somewhat unsure of himself. Prone to experiencing doubts and fluctuations in arriving at a decision." -Gulenko on IEI
    1. Remember IEI-Ni are moving away from Fe which isn’t even their main function (so it is much weaker than it would be for an EIE-Ni). When I think of IEI-Ni artistic expression, @Aylen ‘s profile picture comes to mind. They move away from the Fe and indulge in the depth of Ni. Depth is always a goal for IEI-Ni’s while vocal expression of one’s self is more of a characteristic owned by IEI-Fe’s. As stated before, @bouncingoffclouds, going based on the images and posts granted, I do not perceive any evidence that she uses Fe on a constant basis, so at least with that we can write IEI-Fe off the table (No sign of being dramaticism, take this comment with a grain of salt). To reiterate, IEI-Ni’s goal is not aesthetics, it’s bringing light to deeps truths in reality (art is just a useful medium for them).

Yes, EII-Fi are very composed and consider norms to fullest extent. Th Fi delta types use is all about that unlike the Fi used by Gamma which is focused on individuality. However, let’s not underestimate the whimsical nature of Ne subtypes in the Delta quadra. For example, you would be surprised how well a mature IEE-Ne can navigate themselves socially, they almost seem as skillful as ENFj-Fe. As soon as they get out of the formal social sphere, you will find very expressive artistic preferences. Of course the IEE-Ne will be more expressive (this is why their type description says love bright colors) than the EII-Ne, but this is due to less Ne in the EII-Ne. They (EII-Ne’s) aren’t far behind though.

One more thing to mention, IEI-Ni’s do learn those practical skills that you mention for the sake of their loved ones. It’s in their subtype description.

2. Fashion isn’t always well correlated with artistic expression. This is a common mistake made by modern day society; that modest dressing is consequence of a dull personality. I blame the surge of bohemian art in the past century. Another thing, we may disagree on this from a subjective perspective, I think @bouncingoffclouds fashion sense is modest (at least from the pictures revealed)

3. Again I don’t have to look too far to make my point of this. Compare Aylen‘s posts and bouncingoffclouds’s posts. Classic example of Ni vs Ne. Brainstorming is not the same as “doubts and fluctuations” due to weak Se (Se dominants due experience doubts, but over different issues like assessing people’s talents) causing low decisiveness. IEI Ni thought patterns aren’t sporadic in nature.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like I have good Ne and Ni to tell you the truth , but I see what you’re saying. Also I’ve been artistically inclined basically since I was born. It’s not really something I decided to work with later. I have and use plenty of images/pfps very similar to Aylen’s. I’m scattered in these types of posts because it’s not really my priority, I don’t want to dedicate too much time to it. I will do the tests later too. I also value Se to an extent. I value Ti and Se even if they aren’t my dominant functions. I do value Si too though. I agree mostly with the people who said I basically need to learn the system myself. Like I said, a real life friend chose IEI over EII, and I value that a bit more for I think obvious reasons, but they also didn’t know the depths of socionics. QUOTE=Investigator;1355817]1. Remember IEI-Ni are moving away from Fe which isn’t even their main function (so it is much weaker than it would be for an EIE-Ni). When I think of IEI-Ni artistic expression, @Aylen ‘s profile picture comes to mind. They move away from the Fe and indulge in the depth of Ni. Depth is always a goal for IEI-Ni’s while vocal expression of one’s self is more of a characteristic owned by IEI-Fe’s. As stated before, @bouncingoffclouds, going based on the images and posts granted, I do not perceive any evidence that she uses Fe on a constant basis, so at least with that we can write IEI-Fe off the table (No sign of being dramaticism, take this comment with a grain of salt). To reiterate, IEI-Ni’s goal is not aesthetics, it’s bringing light to deeps truths in reality (art is just a useful medium for them).

Yes, EII-Fi are very composed and consider norms to fullest extent. Th Fi delta types use is all about that unlike the Fi used by Gamma which is focused on individuality. However, let’s not underestimate the whimsical nature of Ne subtypes in the Delta quadra. For example, you would be surprised how well a mature IEE-Ne can navigate themselves socially, they almost seem as skillful as ENFj-Fe. As soon as they get out of the formal social sphere, you will find very expressive artistic preferences. Of course the IEE-Ne will be more expressive (this is why their type description says love bright colors) than the EII-Ne, but this is due to less Ne in the EII-Ne. They (EII-Ne’s) aren’t far behind though.

One more thing to mention, IEI-Ni’s do learn those practical skills that you mention for the sake of their loved ones. It’s in their subtype description.

2. Fashion isn’t always well correlated with artistic expression. This is a common mistake made by modern day society; that modest dressing is consequence of a dull personality. I blame the surge of bohemian art in the past century. Another thing, we may disagree on this from a subjective perspective, I think @bouncingoffclouds fashion sense is modest (at least from the pictures revealed)

3. Again I don’t have to look too far to make my point of this. Compare Aylen‘s posts and bouncingoffclouds’s posts. Classic example of Ni vs Ne. Brainstorming is not the same as “doubts and fluctuations” due to weak Se (Se dominants due experience doubts, but over different issues like assessing people’s talents) causing low decisiveness. IEI Ni thought patterns aren’t sporadic in nature.[/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting to think it’s all crap honestly lol, nothing really fits entirely. With Socionics it’s like YES THIS FITS, and then suddenly something completely contradicts, more than on other typing system. With all type descriptions I have read, which have been a handful. I also feel like shit right now for multiple physical health and mental healthy reasons so

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast