Thread: SEE - ladies

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SEE - ladies

I have created the page for SEE- ladies and added a few words on how you can recognize them. However, if the lady not in show-business or acting it may dress very formal and professional. Nevertheless, outside of work, she will dress differently to allow being natural and yourself. If you remember somebody who is very similar to these celebs, you are welcome to give an example or the link to your gallery of SEE ladies. Or you can add a few words to the profile and some indicators may be which can make it easier to recognize them.

http://socionics4you.com/post-7879?lang=en
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's cool. Create more.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, idontgiveaf. I will My idea is to create a platform of VI which would show similarity of people of the same type. I do not follow the theory of VI which points to different facial fetures and how they are realted to each other. I also d ot support the the teories of VI whic suggest to type based on the eye movement and etc I ve a more holisitcs view and the most important point is to capture the major character and energy of tye type and show some of the most prominent face images.
    I am aware that we will never be able to pinpoint all variations of type facial images. Some people do not look like the most popular image of their type because they take facial appearance from dual parent, for example. And then you will never be able to VI them. This is unfortunate for us and for them because they do not attract the right people but rather repell until you actually know them better.
    I will use this topic to post more profiles in the future. And may be for some other interesting links as well.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    Thank you, idontgiveaf. I will My idea is to create a platform of VI which would show similarity of people of the same type. I do not follow the theory of VI which points to different facial fetures and how they are realted to each other. I also d ot support the the teories of VI whic suggest to type based on the eye movement and etc I ve a more holisitcs view and the most important point is to capture the major character and energy of tye type and show some of the most prominent face images.
    I am aware that we will never be able to pinpoint all variations of type facial images. Some people do not look like the most popular image of their type because they take facial appearance from dual parent, for example. And then you will never be able to VI them. This is unfortunate for us and for them because they do not attract the right people but rather repell until you actually know them better.
    I will use this topic to post more profiles in the future. And may be for some other interesting links as well.
    Yeah sure...because i also want some insights from others! Keep it up

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://socionics4you.com/post-8035
    I would like to show you the report of the type diagnostics of Human. It was a private client. She did not want to publish her photos and videos. Human has usually received as a version of type IEI before and our result was the same. Nevertheless, she had doubts about IEE and EII. She was pleased with the type diagnostics and said that the two subtypes that she received, as a result, explained what did not fit neatly in her understanding of the type of IEI.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is so true for me:

SLI you can recognize by flat cold unemotional but strong and confident face expression, ladies are flirtatious and sexy in their look but sort of cold in the expression of feelings, like sparkly, fur clothes, aristocratic look, maybe with a cigarette and can be extremely beautiful/dangerous. The people around may see them as arrogant and cold.
    SLI can also be differentiated for the direct, open and somewhat harsh expression of one’s opinion (which they may later regret) and the aristocratic look which that the others impression of SLI being not just self-confident, but maybe arrogant, not easily approachable and unsympathetic.
    I'm so happy someone finally describing it right, that I even made a blog entry/quote with it in here (I hope you don't mind it). I do actually love clothes with fur and some sparkly stuff (not so much but I do have some stuff like that).

If you want to see some pics of me, art I like, music etc I can pm them to you. I'd be pleased since is nice to see someone understanding the type. Maybe some of this could be useful for your blog.
    Last edited by Hope; 02-16-2018 at 11:21 PM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Crystal,
    many thanks for apretiation, it matters so much to me. When I was reading the quote I noticed mistakes in writing and corrected thme on my website. I am a sensory type and hen I type and especially if I am tired I do a lot of spelling mistakes as I rush things over. I even joke that if you notice spelling mistakes this is the sign of being written by me and not anyone else.
    Yes, please, you are wellcome to come to my forum where I arhive preferences of different types and post your preferences there or just send them to my email socionics4you@mail.ru
    http://forum.socionics4you.com/index.php/board,8.0.html
    If you wish to give your picture to my collection of SLI on the website in the type gallery, I will appreciate it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    This is so true for me:

I'm so happy someone finally describing it right, that I even made a blog entry/quote with it in here (I hope you don't mind it). I do actually love clothes with fur and some sparkly stuff (not so much but I do have some stuff like that).

If you want to see some pics of me, art I like, music etc I can pm them for you. I'd be pleased since is nice to see someone understanding the type. Maybe some of this could be useful for your blog.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you need to make more readable galleries where it's easier to understand which photo represents which human

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you need to make more readable galleries where it's easier to understand which photo represents which human
    Very true as some pictures do not show the name - I have to redo it. No idea how did it happen as I do not understand computers. However, I do add sometimes anonymously pictures of my clients. These pictures will not have names.
    I am going to create pages for all types for both sexes as a VI tool providing the pictures which will show similarity. And slowly I will refine the gallery.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    This is so true for me:

If you want to see some pics of me, art I like, music etc I can pm them to you. I'd be pleased since is nice to see someone understanding the type. Maybe some of this could be useful for your blog.
    Actually my SLI-Te male friend also fits that description.

Never understood the stereotype of this forum of SLIs as kind of plain.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post

My SLI-Te-ex has fantastic taste in clothes. I’ve never seen anyone her equal when it came to dressing tastefully, and with understated quality and elegance.
    She furnished her apartment the same way. I remember we were having breakfast in the Drake hotel in Chicago and she picked up this white ceramic cream dispenser shaped like a cow and got a big grin on her face as she poured cream into her coffee. I (Si-PoLR), kind of blanked on this but in retrospect I realize that she probably wanted it for her own.

It’s like a huge amount of brain-space is devoted to choosing perfectly coordinated items to incorporate into her life for her comfort and enjoyment. (Probably similar in size to the space I devote to planning the future.)

But when something no longer fits, out it goes. She gave a beautiful white silk dress to St. Vincent de Paul’s, and I though “Damn! That’s going to make someone very happy.”

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post

Exactly. I think the root of the problem could be in poor/wrong understanding of theory (i.e. elements, dimensionality, subtypes, signs etc.) and mistypings (since they are used as experiential and sometimes primary source of information for some). Then ppl using socionics or the forum as a way of dealing with their personal and psychological needs etc which reduces efficiency and accuracy imo.
    Last edited by Hope; 02-17-2018 at 02:06 PM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to show you examples of SLI- men. May be the most controversial typing is on Simon Cowell and Antonio Banderas. Anyway, I woujld be happy to hear your thoughts. I will probably add a few more later. It tok me quite a few hours to find and choose right photos.
    http://socionics4you.com/post-8103?lang=en

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olga,

I think Simon Cowell is ILI, and Banderas is SLE. Cowell especially focuses on Ni, not Si. Any performer with bundles of Se, esp SEE, gets him active and interested.

He's critical, both SLI and ILI are critical, but he makes a living out of being critical (ILI).

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to show you examples of SLI- men. May be the most controversial typing is on Simon Cowell and Antonio Banderas. Anyway, I woujld be happy to hear your thoughts. I will probably add a few more later. It tok me quite a few hours to find and choose right photos.
    http://socionics4you.com/post-8103?lang=en
    Banderas seems to be a Se type, perhaps SEE or ESI.

Cowell could be SLI, but a very strong Te variant...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE-ladies, desription Has been added today:
    Women SLE strong and confident in themselves, cheerful, with a sense of humor dress extravagantly and at times provocative to emphasize the brightness and sexuality of their nature. Their style of dress and jewelry is more restrained in color and quantity, less conspicuous, more logical in form, reminiscent of men’s ornaments and men’s clothing styles – men’s shirts, large steel rings, and pendants. Often you can see in their style of dress details of the military clothing as well as colors and symbols from the animal world, for example, the leopard. The women of SLE appreciate the beauty of their physical form and consider their body to be their main adornment regardless of its size. To joke and provoke the public, they are not averse to showing, on occasion, what they value most, their main adornment – the body.
    At the same time, the stage image, if we talk about pop stars, may differ slightly from everyday clothes and be deliberately bright, childish and provocative. Since the type SLE belongs to the children’s energy Id, outfits can be unexpectedly bright, unusual and puppet-like to surprise and create an image appropriate to the musical work.
    http://socionics4you.com/post-8197?lang=en
    Last edited by Olga; 02-18-2018 at 12:49 PM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean by "with understated quality and elegance"?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My SLI-Te-ex has fantastic taste in clothes. I’ve never seen anyone her equal when it came to dressing tastefully, and with understated quality and elegance.
    She furnished her apartment the same way. I remember we were having breakfast in the Drake hotel in Chicago and she picked up this white ceramic cream dispenser shaped like a cow and got a big grin on her face as she poured cream into her coffee. I (Si-PoLR), kind of blanked on this but in retrospect I realize that she probably wanted it for her own.

It’s like a huge amount of brain-space is devoted to choosing perfectly coordinated items to incorporate into her life for her comfort and enjoyment. (Probably similar in size to the space I devote to planning the future.)

But when something no longer fits, out it goes. She gave a beautiful white silk dress to St. Vincent de Paul’s, and I though “Damn! That’s going to make someone very happy.”

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice work, @Olga.

Thanks for posting it, looking forward to the rest!

Btw, I am wondering what you mean here:

Some people do not look like the most popular image of their type because they take facial appearance from dual parent, for example. And then you will never be able to VI them. This is unfortunate for us and for them because they do not attract the right people but rather repell until you actually know them better.
    You are saying that we attract dual partners based on our facial expresions? I personally find certain female ESI facial expressions often charming, so there could something to this idea. It's a certain type of facial expression for ESI that I find attractive, not all of the expressions since there more than one for each type, I think.

Could you perhaps get into more detail about how a person can repel compatible partners if they don't have the facial expressions typical to their type?
    Last edited by WVBRY; 02-19-2018 at 01:48 PM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you very much, Avebury.
    I am not sure where did you get my quote but I think I have already corrected it from mistakes. I understand that it just does not make sense. I will explain what I mean. It is not about the face expression, it is about facial similarity with one of the parent and with a certain type. I believe that we inherit the type from the parents mostly and then also from any of the relatives from previous generations. It is not very strict concept but works as a tendency.
    Let's consider the situation when two parents are duals SLE and IEI. There is a big chance that the child will inherit one of these types. Types we associate with a certain appearance - face features. The child is lucky if he or she inherit the type and facial appearance from one of the parent. But it is not always the case. The child may inherit the type (and a certian kind of energy which goes with the type) but the appearance of another parent. This will be very unlucky for a child. She may look like SLE but have a type of IEI.
    And even if we consider not just dual parents but some people have the appearance which does not fit neatly to their types but instead they often visually create an image of a different type .....for example, the type which is associated with Superego block of their model A. I know one lady who is LIE type but visually she looks more like ESE. This lady constantly attracts LII and after a few dates they fall apart. Actually, she lived happily for a few years with LII and then she left.
    I wonder if you have noticed anything like that? Under the mask of one type, another hides.

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    Nice work, @Olga.

Thanks for posting it, looking forward to the rest!

Btw, I am wondering what you mean here:

You are saying that we attract dual partners based on our facial expresions? I personally find certain female ESI facial expressions often charming, so there could something to this idea. It's a certain type of facial expression for ESI that I find attractive, not all of the expressions since there more than one for each type, I think.

Could you perhaps get into more detail about how a person can repel compatible partners if they don't have the facial expressions typical to their type?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thought can be continuted. Why we inherit type and appearance which are not in harmony? I noticed that type and facial appearance often coinside and this is how we recognise types visually. As if type is somehow expressed in the facial image. But the body is not so much. That is why I pay more attention to type and facial image rather than body shape. I ask sometimes when I analyse the type abut the parents. Boys usually inherit mothers tpe and facial featuers and girls take it from the father. People usually peercieve their types as being different from their parents but it is only because they pay more attention to the differences - intertype differences.
    If there are many children in the family there will be moslt likely various types. First children inherit usually types of the parents. I think it is how the nature clones people of the same kind. There must be deep meaning to it. I think I described it all in depth in my notes on the website...

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thought can be continuted. Why we inherit type and appearance which are not in harmony? I noticed that type and facial appearance often coinside and this is how we recognise types visually. As if type is somehow expressed in the facial image. But the body is not so much. That is why I pay more attention to type and facial image rather than body shape. I ask sometimes when I analyse the type abut the parents. Boys usually inherit mothers tpe and facial featuers and girls take it from the father. People usually peercieve their types as being different from their parents but it is only because they pay more attention to the differences - intertype differences.
    If there are many children in the family there will be moslt likely various types. First children inherit usually types of the parents. I think it is how the nature clones people of the same kind. There must be deep meaning to it. I think I described it all in depth in my notes on the website...
    What type are you? You sound like an SEE female friend of mine, 'there must be deep meaning to it' sounds very gamma Ni valuing, sometimes things just don't have any meaning to them at all.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thank you very much, Avebury.
    I am not sure where did you get my quote but I think I have already corrected it from mistakes. I understand that it just does not make sense. I will explain what I mean. It is not about the face expression, it is about facial similarity with one of the parent and with a certain type. I believe that we inherit the type from the parents mostly and then also from any of the relatives from previous generations. It is not very strict concept but works as a tendency.
    Let's consider the situation when two parents are duals SLE and IEI. There is a big chance that the child will inherit one of these types. Types we associate with a certain appearance - face features. The child is lucky if he or she inherit the type and facial appearance from one of the parent. But it is not always the case. The child may inherit the type (and a certian kind of energy which goes with the type) but the appearance of another parent. This will be very unlucky for a child. She may look like SLE but have a type of IEI.
    And even if we consider not just dual parents but some people have the appearance which does not fit neatly to their types but instead they often visually create an image of a different type .....for example, the type which is associated with Superego block of their model A. I know one lady who is LIE type but visually she looks more like ESE. This lady constantly attracts LII and after a few dates they fall apart. Actually, she lived happily for a few years with LII and then she left.
    I wonder if you have noticed anything like that? Under the mask of one type, another hides.
    I don't know that I have observed anything like that to be honest.

I've noticed people can inherit behavioral traits of their parents, even if the type of the parent is very different from the type of the child. This is only to be expected and kind of makes sense, though.

I don't know about appearance being like that of the parent, I don't really know enough about VI to be honest. Sometimes I will type someone using VI but I prefer to see how the person is in their behaviors, attitudes, cognitive process etc even if I think I know their VI. It does make sense that a person looks like their parents, these are hereditary traits and I can't see it as type related.

I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying correctly though.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    What type are you? You sound like an SEE female friend of mine, 'there must be deep meaning to it' sounds very gamma Ni valuing, sometimes things just don't have any meaning to them at all.
    I am ESI type.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think, you understood me correctly, Avebury. These are my thoughts about it:
    http://socionics4you.com/post-7706?lang=en
    Because we are rational type we do not rely heavily on perception but need a proof for being able to judge correctly.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE-men are sociable, seductive, cheerful and sexy, like jokes and humor. They differ in self-confidence, bordering sometimes with narcissism. Dress stylish and sexy, watch their appearance, wear jewelry. They will not worry too much if some of the details of the clothes are not in perfect order, for example, something will not be ironed or there will be a hole somewhere. Some of the accessories may not always be in harmony. Minor details are not so important if they do not spoil the whole image. The main thing is that they like what they wear and happy with their appearance.
    http://socionics4you.com/post-8393?lang=en
    Last edited by Olga; 02-21-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Amy winehouse as sli tho :lolled:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

The SEE men are way more attractive than the SLE ones.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey Olga what do you make of the similarities between Robbie Williams and Daniel Day Lewis?

MV5BMjE2NDY2NDc1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAyMjkwOQ@@._V1_UY317_CR13,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    Robbie-Williams-1077840-200x200.jpg

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    The SEE men are way more attractive than the SLE ones.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Olga! I'm so glad I've found this site! Beautiful! Yey! I think it needs a bit more of order to travel through but meh gosh... great material! Where the hell did you get the ideas for the types acting out of their "ego" "super-ego" "id" and "super-id", that's just great! Smth I've been thinking for a while as well...

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

The funny thing is, the SLE guys in Olga's overview actually remind me of @Viktor
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, thank you - lots of hugs and kisses for appreciation.
    Order is veRRy bad but my Te is suggestive. However, I started to work on it - I think after a few years having my website I started to understand something about it. So, links will change because I am shaffling the topics around at the moment.
    Just very quickly collected a few music examples of SEI. PLease, do not think that this is all what SEIs like. But these examples are very very good to illustrate different sides of SEI and how their energy is expressed in music. All the singers are actually write their songs. You have a variety of SEI images, some are more placid and some are active.
    Enjoy: http://socionics4you.com/post-5933?lang=en

Olimpia, WHO IS VICTOR? I have no idea. I do all profiles myself and I do not write a lot, my profiles are usually short.

OOO, I have an article - abut my model. It is a more general model and is an addition to model A. Ideas were born on this forum in 2005. Since then lots of things happend and the concept developed and etc. If you read the first part of the article - the introduction, you will understand. If any questions, please, ask.
    http://socionics4you.com/post-410?lang=en

Bertrand, Look similar to SEE , however I do not know this person, so cannot tell for sure. Somebody suggested to me to look at Tom Jones as well in relation to SEE. Possible!

Yes, I agree, SEE men are better looking ....SLI and ILI like beautiful men while SEI and IEI suppose to be attracted to some other qualities like ... intellegence and authority. SEE pay more attetion to their looks and style. It is all understandable.
    I have no idea what I am going to write in the profiles of other types...kind of scary!

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My grandfather (SLE) looked like Viktor.

He even has army photo where it is hard to tell him apart from Žukov.

(He was the guy who drove car without a license, was drunk a lot, was bit.. aggressive.. in construction work towards his bosses, told everyone who to vote [communist of course] but he also watched soap operas.)
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    What a coincidence, it's almost as if there's a correlation
    I would like to see some pictures or the link to them, if possbile?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://socionics4you.com/post-410?lang=en

I'm in love, this is like all I wished to elaborate out of socionics in colors and butterflies~

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    My grandfather (SLE) looked like Viktor.

He even has army photo where it is hard to tell him apart from Žukov.

(He was the guy who drove car without a license, was drunk a lot, was bit.. aggressive.. in construction work towards his bosses, told everyone who to vote [communist of course] but he also watched soap operas.)
    One day I'll collapse laughing at your commentaries. Oh boy. The way you described him is hilarious, I didn't think of Zhukov but Peppone

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, Victor! Your pictures look great!

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have re-organized the website, restructured it. I will carry on checking tomorrow for some links to utube which may not work any more. There are also some links on the website that are at the moment empty and I will fill them slowly. I am talking mainly about archive of types - my clients, whom I typed.
    Please, let me know if you find it a bit easier now to find information on the website. If you have any suggestions for improvement - welcome! I will be adding slowly more information to different parts and topics but will try not to overload it - this is also not good. I think better less information but of a better qualilty.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast