@mrrrmaid
    newcommer with a video. add, pls

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@silke: you use some additional letters in your enneagram typings... e.g. "im so/sx" and "rea sx/sp". what do they stand for? i guess, rea = reactive (triad)?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    @silke: you use some additional letters in your enneagram typings... e.g. "im so/sx" and "rea sx/sp". what do they stand for? i guess, rea = reactive (triad)?
    yeah it's abbreviations for the enneagram triads, there are quite a few of them out there I'm just using the first few letters

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please add me, @Director Abbie

Sorry, I'm desperately trying to figure it out, but my phone is refusing to do so.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Director Abbie , please could you add me? It's not letting me add anything. Do I need a PW or something now that some time has gone by since this was introduced?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 people voted some sort of gamma SF for me . My Se is absolutely nonexistent, how can people see me as gamma SF? This is really a mystery for me, unless those people were just joking.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    sf = 'materialistic' (concrete, physical)

take a look at your recent bitching posts in the thought thread.

and before that you mentioned some longtime fascination with shoes... and/or iirc clothes.

also: when one suppresses/rejects a function, we seek it in others. this is the logic of the Seeking fxn; seeking is opposite-opposite base, which is "us/Ego". now: what the fuck is metalcore? loud, 'forceful'/passionate, short/quick - "Se".

no you are not IEI/ILI
    LOL

BTW: I do not type myself anything anymore. There are people here who think I'm an IEI and that's fine. Then there're those who don't think so and that's fine with me too. I'm just absolutely sure I'm not gamma and my Se is very weak. Hell place into any other quadra, but gamma is the biggest NO for me.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Director Abbie
    I would like to join as well.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being interested in clothes and shoes doesnt imply sensing or SF at all, not even remotely.
    The thing that you dont express Se doesnt mean you dont have such personality.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    And when is "TBA soon" gonna be announced?
    soon TM

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Kara and @MrsTortilla, you've been added. Sorry for the delay.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s ok! Thanks!

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone that types me anything other than my selftyping are basement dwelling masturbators and incels. I've offered the same amount of evidence for my claim as they have.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am talking to olimpia and eko, ofc.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

youre not wrong

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eko View Post
    youre not wrong

I know you little squirt.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

You are wrong about me, though

Your disproportionate reactiveness is getting tiresome. How is it being upset and butthurt all the time? Seems exhausting.

It is just a typing, calm yo ballz.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Btw, whenever someone gets so upset about a typing, it just makes it seem even more like there could be truth to it.

Because, if it was really so absurd or besides the mark, why would you be upset about it? You would shrug and not take it seriously.

But it hits a nerve. For a good reason, usually.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Director Abbie May I please be added? I want to be crucified by the masses, too

(@strangeling haha, good one)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    You are wrong about me, though

Your disproportionate reactiveness is getting tiresome. How is it being upset and butthurt all the time? Seems exhausting.
    Cuz I'm not one of your dancing monkeys? I dont give a fuck what you think tbh, also. See the following post.

Btw, whenever someone gets so upset about a typing, it just makes it seem even more like there could be truth to it.
    You're nailing the amature use of psychology Oli. Also, dont assume that I am upset for calling you out on your bullshit.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Cuz I'm not one of your dancing monkeys? I dont give a fuck what you think tbh, also. See the following post.

You're nailing the amature use of psychology Oli. Also, dont assume that I am upset for calling you out on your bullshit.
    ok m8

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because, if it was really so absurd or besides the mark, why would you be upset about it? You would shrug and not take it seriously.

But it hits a nerve. For a good reason, usually.
    I think it has more to do with the fact that others projecting an image of yourself unto you is annoying, and makes you feel llike you have to fit their vision of you.

Or at least, it can. It depends of how the person challenges your self-typing, with arguments or with bias. Alot of people have personal reasons for saying someone is not in their quadra, for example. That's bias.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah or the magic moment when you see someone who's talked trash of a specific type challenges your self typing to put you in the trashy bin who wouldn't enjoy that?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    I think it has more to do with the fact that others projecting an image of yourself unto you is annoying, and makes you feel llike you have to fit their vision of you.

Or at least, it can. It depends of how the person challenges your self-typing, with arguments or with bias. Alot of people have personal reasons for saying someone is not in their quadra, for example. That's bias.
    It's rather about their Ego getting hurt. They have developed this attachment to a certain image of themselves, and if you do not acknowledge that, they feel like it is an affront to their Ego. They feel slighted. And insecure, because how can you not see them the way they "are" (or rather, want to be seen)?! So they get upset. People are quite touchy when you invalidate their idealized view of themselves in any shape or form.

*********** 21-04-19:

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's rather about their Ego getting hurt. They have developed this attachment to a certain image of themselves, and if you do not acknowledge that, they feel like it is an affront to their Ego. They feel slighted. And insecure, because how can you not see them the way they "are" (or rather, want to be seen)?! So they get upset. People are quite touchy when you invalidate their idealized view of themselves in any shape or form.
    This is actually pretty much why I wrote my posts. Also, because I know myself more than you know me, and your knowledge of socionics is more limited when it comes to me than mine is. Claiming anything about me on this forum would be absurd, apart from a few people which I have had a deep verbal vivisection of my personality with. To be clear, you aint one of them.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think both sides can be argued for. It is easy to step on and feel stepped on when we're discussing personality of individuals. The generalizing nature of systems like this tend to create this effect. I think it is important to be open to the one who is typing, but also the one who is the individual that seeks to be typed, or is being typed. That's partially why we're here, right? It isn't that hard to be considerate and tread lightly, not all people are ready to be told that they're ''completely wrong about themselves in Socionics'', they'll surely find out for themselves if they're being encouraged to learn and discuss.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Well, I find it a bit lame to get upset about being re-typed on a spreadsheet that is specifically about typing others. You gotta expect not everyone to agree. But hey, that's just me.

*********** 21-04-19:

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    wut quadra would u prefer babe? we can play dress-up
    There’s more than one way to relate to clothing. It has a strong social element, also a design element. I know a fair amount about it, meanwhile my ILE son is fascinated by shoes. I get him books on shoes, he has made quite a few illustrations of shoes also.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    There’s more than one way to relate to clothing. It has a strong social element, also a design element. I know a fair amount about it, meanwhile my ILE son is fascinated by shoes. I get him books on shoes, he has made quite a few illustrations of shoes also.
    What makes you think he is ILE?

*********** 21-04-19:

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you think he is ILE?
    The massive focus on Ne and the secondary Ti and the amount of Si he loves and needs and the fact he responds easily and well to Fe and is Alpha and Fi polr and the way he really likes SEIs and gets along well with SLIs and the way he doesn’t really understand gammas very well and the fact he is super irrational and quite extroverted and the help I got typing him years ago from people I trust and so on blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah he’s sort of a classic ILE not even hard to type blah blah
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I assumed this was your reason for the way you reacted when I suggested that you weren't Ni lead. I don't think that's always the reason why people react though.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I assumed this was your reason for the way you reacted when I suggested that you weren't Ni lead. I don't think that's always the reason why people react though.
    I don't find the fact that you type me as Si lead offensive, but rather the ways in which you talk down on me, belittle me, and judge me as pretentious and lower intelligence. That's just insulting. And I'm tired of it. I have no time for haters.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't find the fact that you type me as Si offensive, but rather the ways in which you talk down on me, belittle me, and judge me as prententious and lower intelligence. That's just insulting. And I'm tired of it. I have no time for haters.
    So, you do understand that people's attitude or perceived attitude towards a person can impact how that person takes something, and maybe can see where other people are coming from in their complaints to you now?

---
    Btw, I don't hate you. In fact I said that you were similar to me in some aspects, and it was those aspects I associated with sensing. That you read this as an insult, well, maybe reread what you said regarding people's egos being hurt and the image they want to project. That you think it was an insult probably has more to do with the associations you've made with sensing and intuition than what I actually said.

I do think you have an ego, and are sensitive, and the way you type people strikingly reminds me of Maritsa and her approach. While you may not say, "You are X. Confirm and final" that's certainly the attitude you take and yes, I've made fun of you for this. Sometimes I'm not very nice. But I wasn't actually trying to hurt you by any of it.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Director Abbie thanks!

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    So, you do understand that people's attitude or perceived attitude towards a person can impact how that person takes something, and maybe can see where other people are coming from in their complaints to you now?

---
    Btw, I don't hate you. In fact I said that you were similar to me in some aspects, and it was those aspects I associated with sensing. That you read this as an insult, well, maybe reread what you said regarding people's egos being hurt and the image they want to project. That you think it was an insult probably has more to do with the associations you've made with sensing and intuition than what I actually said.

I do think you have an ego, and are sensitive, and the way you type people strikingly reminds me of Maritsa and her approach. While you may not say, "You are X. Confirm and final" that's certainly the attitude you take and yes, I've made fun of you for this. Sometimes I'm not very nice. But I wasn't actually trying to hurt you by any of it.
    You are not the only one who typed me as an Si type, so you are wrong in your assumption this is just about me getting my ego hurt over some typing.

This is about you attacking me as a person, continuously. I am not bothered by all the other ones who typed me as S, because they don't make it a personal matter of invalidating me. I don't believe that all S types are stupid or whatever. It is the way you single me out and sh*t on me and undermine me all the time. I got annoyed by it before, and again, you singled me out this time and make it all about me being incompetent and sensitive? Great. Smh.

You seem bitter and kind of jealous, and I am assuming that is why you keep doing this. As you said, you see some similarities, if we were totally different (and I didn't have such a voice on this forum) you most likely wouldn't really care.

Oh well.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

"jealous" lmao..

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all fun and laughters until someone loses an eye