Thread: EIE women are so boring.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIE women are so boring.

I like LIE and ILE women so much better.

I have never fallen in love with an EIE women right away, they're annoying, monotonous, excessively emotional, and have no ethics about property rights (they're hypocrites in the extreme) and feel the need to put people down more, but I did fall in love with Carly Chaikin and Mira Sorvino easily. I prefer the fact-based positivism and the originality of LIE, individualism, ethics, and lower selfishness and how they're always on the move better. And their nonverbal behavior, mannerisms whatever are more beautiful and natural. And they don't make constant demands and have a smug demeanor like EIE-Fe do (which isn't as sexy as when the ILE-Ti are condescending). EIE-Fe take back just about everything they give, they always want something in return for themselves and they expect society or everyone else to pay for it rather than individuals, LIE-Te don't expect it as much. LIE-Te are more chaotic without taking advantage of my resources, which I like.

One of my bestfriends was an SLE-Ti and his father was an LIE while my father was an EIE-Fe; my sle-ti had chemistry with my father early and i had chemistry with his LIE father earlier and found him far funnier. I think he's the Te subtype but I'm not sure. Like Carly Chaikin and a surgeon who solved my problem with toenail at its root he had a deep scratchy voice (that I liked) and they just concisely said no or yes to any questions I had (like Gammas tend to) and they do it more beautifully than EIE do and as such appeared smarter than EIE (I miss a lot because I live a lot in my head). I think the Ni subtype is the one with the less scratchy voice and hates farting.

I don't know which subtype hates farting though (unfortunately, I've spent more of my life with EIE than LIE). Love for farting is one of my deeply held principles, but I think it's the LIE-Ni that dislikes farting more.

I see more selfishness and vindictiveness in the EIE and more altruism in the LIE-Te.

And LIE can help me with alternative technologies and financial matters more. EIE-Fe suck at handling financial matters and don't like luxury beautiful things except for their social standing (and even though they're cheap sometimes), which I think is bad.

Occasionally EIE make good cooks, but LIE can too.

Besides, I oppose stereotypical gender roles, always having been self-conscious as fuck about my appearance and voice because they're too masculine; I've generally preferred ExTx women and LSI-Se women (occasionally a sexy IEI is good, but I prefer logical women except LSI-Ti and LSE). I can't stress my opposition to traditional gender roles enough. I know that EIE are the head of their quadra and leave their kids sometimes, but they make too many gut assumptions that are wrong, they don't listen to facts about other people unless they agree with it (and don't praise or agree with me much), and like to claim to everything as their own and boast about their talents.

I realize I shouldn't be so harsh, but damn EIE have just irritated me so much throughout my life... EIE-Ni are a little bit better because they select more competent people to work for them and are smarter and better at analysis/details. But they're still EIE so they still have that hyper-competitive, social dominance orientation, and envious outlook on life.

I don't really competing and I don't like the EIE need to always come out on top, especially the EIE-Fe need to come out on top (they're even worse than EIE-Ni). And the EIE-Fe jokes aren't usually very funny, I've heard just about all of them before. At least I have.

SEE women are insincere, awesome, and smart as fuck, Shannen Doherty was one of my favorite actresses as is Jennifer Lawrence. I'm in awe of their abilities to do anything.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't really disagree with this. It's not that surprising that you prefer LIE but ILE? Really? I find that a little hard to believe from an ESI.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean I am an IEI, and I have not exactly cared for most of the ESI I have seen, the ones I typically dislike being 6 core.. Which is ironic, because I am supposed to be their beneficiary.. I just really don’t care for unhealthy 6’s though. It is more an enneagram thing, in all honesty. I also don’t care for unhealthy sexual 4’s, but healthy ones are based. Sx4 and sx6 are typically what ESI are. And it is not just ESI types I dislike of such states, but for any SOcio type, if they are unhealthy of those 2…

I see the ESI I have before disliked as selfish, irresponsible, ruthless, and promiscuous. Not that promiscuity is bad, but the way they go about it is very annoying. I am not the most responsible my own self, but again, it is the way they approach it and display their irresponsibility.

Most the ESI I have seen that are unhealthful are cut throat, having strong asperity towards others…
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The enneagram ESI are typically are just ew, to me, and many are not of great health.. It’s the ill health that results in me to dislike their countenance, approach and choices. Unhealthy Sx4 and Sx6 are just disgusting to me personally… I can handle an unhealthy sx8 surprisingly, but overly barbaric, sociopathic ones are also heinous. But I can be more tolerant of them..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

Ding dong your opinion is wrong Teslobo's Avatar
    TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get that you don't like them, but nothing you've written really amounts to boring. What bores you about them specifically? I'd have EIE pinned as one of the least likely types to be considered boring.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mirage relations ESI and EIE, this reaction is in itself boring and unsurprising

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never have met a healthy ESI.. I hope that is to change, because I probably would like of one who is healthier..

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Braingel Interesting your perception of ESI is different from mine. My mom is an ESI 9w8 (962) sp/so and she's a stereotype of a 1950s mom. She's a traditional clean freak helicopter demanding tiger parent who is concerned about family relations. If she is not cleaning the house and assisting my dad at work, she is usually at home watching TV and gardening (Note: She's a boomer). She does supervise me when it comes to building relations with my dad, and it irritate me since I see it as controlling.

My ESI mom fits the guardian stereotype and is responsible, not promiscuous, dutiful, and concerned about the well-being of her children. Maybe, it is a generational / cultural differences. I would've thought she was SEI but she doesn't value Fe and values Te (i.e. she likes people who have qualification, are productive, and are good with money). I would've thought she was EII but @Beautiful sky did mentioned that EII ain't helicopter parents and plus she valued Se to the point of compromising the relations with my dad. I would also thought she was SLI but she's not an irrational type.
    Last edited by Tim; 08-15-2021 at 03:36 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    @Braingel Interesting your perception of ESI is different from mine. My mom is an ESI 9w8 (962) sp/so and she's a stereotype of a 1950s mom. She's a traditional clean freak helicopter demanding tiger parent who is concerned about family relations. If she is not cleaning the house and assisting my dad at work, she is usually at home watching TV and gardening (Note: She's a boomer). She does supervise me when it comes to building relations with my dad, and it irritate me since I see it as controlling.

My ESI mom fits the guardian stereotype and is responsible, not promiscuous, dutiful, and concerned about the well-being of her children. Maybe, it is a generational / cultural differences. I would've thought she was SEI but she doesn't value Fe nor values Te (i.e. she likes people who have qualification, are productive, and are good with money). I would've thought she was EII but @Beautiful sky did mentioned that EII ain't helicopter parents and plus she valued Se to the point of compromising the relations with my dad. I would also thought she was SLI but she's not an irrational type.
    Enneagram 9 will make an ESI much, much different and more EII-like. I have seen some very nasty ESI within the typology community. In reality, the vast majority of ESI are sx6 and sx4’s. When unhealthy, these types are particularly challenging in a very outward way..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The lack of Sx in her stack also will kill her Se. Even if she uses it, it puts out its flame, and how much it burns

An ESI 9 that is Sp, is probably not best overall representative of how ESI generally are, especially unhealthful ones.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, it’s not so much a Socionics thing as much as is, the enneagram and health level…

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean I am a 4 core, but if going by archetypes, I am social. I am not the “angry 4”, which is the sexual 4. An unhealthy sx4 is constantly jealous, persecuting and combative, always angry and made to walk on egg shells within their presence. They are demanding and hold their partners hostage in an emotional, controlling, if unhealthy enough, abusive way. Oftentimes, you will see unhealthy and having been abused as child Sx4’s have NPD with comorbid BPD… Whereas I as social variant of 4 just spill my trauma everywhere for others to see and display it.. I don’t abuse anyone and even am aversive to such, in spite I will react hard core back to my parents…

An unhealthy Sx6 is harboring near sociopathic tendency. They are counterphobic, deal with anger masking the fear. They are always on alert, perceiving always threats, reacting back very hostile to any perceived attack. They are bullies often, they project, they assume and miscalculate… Often you will see them smear campaign, ad they will view it as being “helpful”, because they perceive person as threat, but are misreading out of fear and feeling controlled, much in similar way to 8, but rather than 8, their anger all roots in fear.

I can handle a degree of unhealthy 8’s, but once they are too far gone, they also are very toxic.

Triple reactive combined with Sx and ill health, is a lethal combo. Reactive in general will have harder behaviors if Sx and if in poor health.

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Enneagram 9 will make an ESI much, much different and more EII-like. I have seen some very nasty ESI within the typology community. In reality, the vast majority of ESI are sx6 and sx4’s. When unhealthy, these types are particularly challenging in a very outward way..

I don't think ESI are common in SX 4. SX 4 (in particular) are more likely to be Beta NF with SEE as my third choice. I tend to see ESI as either 1s, 6s, and 9w8. SP 4s are more likely to be ESI than SX 4s. ESI ain't really emotional. They're Fe ignoring, judgy, and focused on relations.
    Last edited by Tim; 08-15-2021 at 04:53 AM.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a self-identified "INFJ IEI" I know who might be ESI 9w8. She's also an MBTI / Socionics YouTuber (An Introvert named Emily / Pucokie). We actually live 45 minutes away from each other. @Adam Strange benchmarked Pucokie as ESI. Most of sedecology (including Kat Passionate and Safsom) also benchmarked her as ESI.

Pucokie briefly dated another MBTI YouTuber (Frank James) who I think is an EIE 3w4. In a meetup I had with her, she did judged Frank as being image conscious and an alcoholic and thus create psychological distance from him. This could be very relevant to this discussion of EIE-ESI ITR. Emily also act toward me very similar to my ESI 9w8 mother but I might be more of an enneagram thing rather than socionics thing.

Keep in mind that Pucokie might be IEI (which is her self-typing) or ILI. At least, PDB typed her as either IEI or ILI and not ESI.

Pucokie's Sedecology: https://www.sedecology.com/subjects/2839

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I agree that Pucokie is not an IEI, but I don't think she's an ILI, either. The female ILI's whom I know have a kind of superficial breeziness with a snarl just below the surface. Like all ILI's, they are looking at me and thinking "You're an asshole", and I don't see this in Pucokie.

Instead, I think she's an ESI who is either e4 or has been hammered by life, or maybe both. Her face has a softness that I don't see in NT's (except her mouth curls down sometimes like an ILI, but that doesn't overcome the rest of her) and she hates "fake people" who just try to be popular, which is a really strong indicator of valued Fi.

Being hammered by life can cause a person to abandon their adult functions (Leading and Creative, because using them did not protect them from being hammered) and turning to their child-functions (Activating and Suggestive) because that's all you got left. It can make a person look like an incompetent version of their Dual or Activity partner. At least, it can until they get un-hammered or free from the bad environment.
    Last edited by Tim; 08-15-2021 at 04:54 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE is going hand-in-hand with Sx4w3, but I think Sx4 fits with ESI..

They are going to be Sx/Sp, not Sx/So, which that is more Beta exclusive… It’s true, they are more reserved, but the Fi being focused on relation and deep bond, with the Se, fits okay with the Sx..It would certainly be an oddity to see them with social secondary..

There is no reason they cannot be Sx4, so as long as they have the Sp to close off the sociability..

What I think is incompatible for an Fi base is Social lead 4. I don’t think EII can possibly be a real Sx4 either if going strictly by archetype, and not IV by its own self.. Does not fit Se PolR.

I think it is more common for an ESI to be an Sx4 than an IEI, but Social 4 is the most common with IEI of any type, and Social type 4’s probably are the most common type of 4…

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little at the idea of LIE-Te being 'altruistic.' I wouldn't say that LIEs are altruistic very much at all - or maybe I just don't really believe or trust much in altruism as a virtue or 'real thing' anyway in the general sense. Anything that anybody does is always to benefit themselves first and foremost- especially if they are a capitalist-loving Gamma. Faux-alturisum is often just a good quick avenue in getting your own needs met I think. You're really being duped by a dual if you genuinely believe this but love is blind I suppose.

I like EIEs a lot because they give me power that benefits me more purely - and themselves too but it seems more 'altruistic' to me as it benefits me more compared to a Gamma trying to empower me. Gamma doing it always comes across like it's such a little win for me and a huge win for them ((while them pretending that it's fair and democratic when it isn't really)) so I don't trust Gamma systems very much. I don't really care that EIEs are evil Disney villains or whatever ((not that I think that they are- but even if they were...)), because the real world is horribly bad at punishing people I consider to be evil filth anyway. Most people want to just virtue signal or look for an easy scapegoat, they don't really even care about real justice.

Anyways I do think people tend to admire and like people in their own quadra more than anything else so you have your Gamma pride but I will stick with my Beta pride. hehe

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This doesn't sound anything like type 9, more like 2.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE is going hand-in-hand with Sx4w3, but I think Sx4 fits with ESI..

They are going to be Sx/Sp, not Sx/So, which that is more Beta exclusive… It’s true, they are more reserved, but the Fi being focused on relation and deep bond, with the Se, fits okay with the Sx..It would certainly be an oddity to see them with social secondary..

There is no reason they cannot be Sx4, so as long as they have the Sp to close off the sociability..

What I think is incompatible for an Fi base is Social lead 4. I don’t think EII can possibly be a real Sx4 either if going strictly by archetype, and not IV by its own self.. Does not fit Se PolR.

I think it is more common for an ESI to be an Sx4 than an IEI, but Social 4 is the most common with IEI of any type, and Social type 4’s probably are the most common type of 4…
    If you’re going by SX 4, I still think IEI are more associated with that type than ESI. I think Beta NF are more likely to be 4s in every instinctual variant except for sx-blind. Sx-last is very Deltaish and not so intense. They’re boring.

Both enneagram 4 sx/so and sx/sp are more common in IEI than ESI. While I had encounter a few ESI 4s (one is sp/sx who blocked me and the other goes by the name of Nocturne in this forum), I still see 6s, 1s, and 9w8 as more common in ESI than SX 4s.

IEI 4s who are social last are more likely to dissociated from the rest of the world but retained that agape and mania style of love. I immediately think of Juliet from Romeo and Juliet when it comes to sx/sp 4s. The alias for IEI (Yesenin) is also a sx/sp 4s. These are the type that would commit suicide if love have gone wrong rather than commit suicide due to society hating them. Beta romance is sx/sp stereotypically as they did say it is stereotypical 19th century.

While SX is about merging and intensity, it ain’t about ethics of relations. Ethics of relations could have a lot of SO elements. SX/SP are known to be a bull-in-a-Chinashop which indicates Beta emotional authenticity and unvalued Fi. Merry SX typed occurred due to insecurity about relations due to unvalued Fi. Duality is an SX concept and Socionics is a Ti system.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SX/SP are described as “upward death,” “hungry ghost,” “shaman,” “tattoo artist,” and “cutter” (self-injurer). If you combine that with enneagram 4, then that would make it a very archetypical IEI description.

http://enneasite.com/the-stackings/

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIE women are so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    This doesn't sound anything like type 9, more like 2.
    I thought she was a 6 or a 2 but I realize that she’s an gut triad not heady or hearty at all. She spent a lot of time gardening and watching TV. She is also from a culture that women are expected to act like 2s but she’s not a 2s.

If she’s a 2, I don’t know which instinctual variant of 2 she would fit. She ain’t childish like my sister who is a sp 2 (i.e. my sister help others to be loved) She’s definitely not a so or sx 2. I would say she’s a 962 or 926 tritype.
    Last edited by Tim; 08-16-2021 at 08:36 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never have met a healthy ESI.. I hope that is to change, because I probably would like of one who is healthier..
    I get what you're trying to say, because ESIs can be very cut-throat and react in strange "WTF?!?!" ways when they feel their boundaries have been breached. At the same time, if someone were to pluck you from obscurity after everyone has abandoned you (even your dual), this person is most likely ESI.

On a side note, I get along well with EIEs, though dating one is not for me.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really?? I find EIE women pretty attractive, especially if they're on the emo/goth end of things. I think I'd still prefer my dual, but EIEs are fun
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you’re going by SX 4, I still think IEI are more associated with that type than ESI. I think Beta NF are more likely to be 4s in every instinctual variant except for sx-blind. Sx-last is very Deltaish and not so intense. They’re boring.

Both enneagram 4 sx/so and sx/sp are more common in IEI than ESI. While I had encounter a few ESI 4s (one is sp/sx who blocked me and the other goes by the name of Nocturne in this forum), I still see 6s, 1s, and 9w8 as more common in ESI than SX 4s.

IEI 4s who are social last are more likely to dissociated from the rest of the world but retained that agape and mania style of love. I immediately think of Juliet from Romeo and Juliet when it comes to sx/sp 4s. The alias for IEI (Yesenin) is also a sx/sp 4s. These are the type that would commit suicide if love have gone wrong rather than commit suicide due to society hating them. Beta romance is sx/sp stereotypically as they did say it is stereotypical 19th century.

While SX is about merging and intensity, it ain’t about ethics of relations. Ethics of relations could have a lot of SO elements. SX/SP are known to be a bull-in-a-Chinashop which indicates Beta emotional authenticity and unvalued Fi. Merry SX typed occurred due to insecurity about relations due to unvalued Fi. Duality is an SX concept and Socionics is a Ti system.
    I can maybe see this without conflating an archetype.. I would be a sexual 4 if going by IV alone, without the whole Naranjo and Beatrice Chesnut’s adding things in. But if you do go by that, I am a social 4. It can just be my introversion excises the more potent sexuality of a typical sx4… But I truly do fit every social 4 archetype exceedingly well.

I don’t know.. I still think it would be common for an ESI to be an Sx/Sp 4, but I see it as virtually impossible for them to be an Sx/So one (an Sx/So 4, not the enneagram type 1).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you go by Riso Hudson, Sexual 4 fits for me too, but the social one also does as equally well.

Dragons:

Have you tried figuring out why you like farts? We like what we like and maybe there are no why's and how's really yet this might be worthy of inquiry if the thought of someone not farting causes you distress.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I worked for an EIE for awhile and am friends with another and I wouldn't call them boring. More like chaotic forces of nature. But that's my perspective as a Delta and an INFj E9 to boot. There aren't many people more boring than me, lol.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    6w7 sp/sx 639
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know this EIE that is always trying to gaslight me.
    If they ever tryna neck, I'll put my foot up in your caca
    Call your mama and your papa
    Like I'm finna take your dadda
    Turn that bitch into a soccer ball and rocka, rocka, rocka (brrr)
    Get into it like a suit
    And fuck a stack up like a broker

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PunkSailor View Post
    I know this EIE that is always trying to gaslight me.
    An EIE man who has known me on/off for 7 years, met me as a young kid, can gaslight, but he is not a malicious person.. He just wants to try control narrative and he thinks he genuinely is doing good. He will rewrite facts, but he has the intention of helping..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if the person truly is an EIE.. Of course any type ban be boring, but Fe with HA Se should be far from a bore.. I think maybe it is owing to you, within the sense, it wear you out maybe, and thus you get bored in response to them, from being burnt out by their expression, which you view as over-expression.

Dragons:

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ They're pretty unoriginal and they lack good ethics, at least the Fe subtype is unoriginal. The Ni subtype is more original and funny and a lot smarter, but even then they're not all that original. Dynamic types (except for LIE-Ni and IEI-Fe and the occasional LSE-Te, EIE-Ni, and LIE and even then EIE-Ni Marilyn Manson just repeated his stuff a lot for later albums; EIE-Ni ****** wasn't all that creative either, but he did organize smart people) just usually aren't very creative, they're less creative than static types (especially LSI-Se, ESI-Se, IEE-Fi, and ILE-Ti). I've seen most of the dynamic types' shit before.

Another example of how Steve Jobs was an EIE-Fe and uncreative... he simply gave everything is approval, he didn't actually create anything.

Occasionally an EIE will tell a funny, original joke, but not often.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some EIE are okay for me, I've enjoyed some of them; they've helped me, but a lot of them tend to insult me and hurt my feelings; a lot of them are pretty narcissistic and take aggressive, unnecessary actions (although many more don't take aggressive unnecessary actions), while I don't have a high opinion of myself although I appreciate it when others compliment me. Each individual is different.

I make more mistakes than most people.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 08-18-2021 at 06:38 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Some EIE are okay, I've enjoyed some of them; they've helped me, but a lot of them tend to insult me and hurt my feelings; a lot of them are pretty narcissistic and take aggressive, unnecessary actions (although many more don't take aggressive unnecessary actions), while I don't have a high opinion of myself although I appreciate it when others compliment me. Each individual is different.

I make more mistakes than most people.
    How many EIEs have you met? Compare that to how many are walking around in the world. Don't close yourself off just because of those people that hurt you.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Both EIEs and ESIs seem to easily get bored with people or situations. EIEs seem to grow tired of their toys while ESIs want to be rescued from their ho-hum lives. However, players rarely rescue so I can understand a disconnect on services offered. I've known multiple copies of both types who have been secretly unfaithful to their boring partners. Many of both types don't seem to view themselves as potentially boring - or perhaps they're not bothering to look at that perspective.

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE and ESI in relationships:

"So I'm dissatisfied; I love dissatisfied
    I love to feel there's always more that I need... "

Mostly ESI-Fi and EIE-Ni. EIE-Fe and ESI-Fi tend to be cooler.
    Last edited by roger557; 08-21-2021 at 07:14 AM.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pls don't take offense because it's not my intent to attack you, but some parts of this post are almost incomprehensible.

This might help a little bit, use it more as a recomendation than a step by step guide though

https://libguides.newcastle.edu.au/w...aphs/structure

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@D E M O NToo many, I've spent more time with EIE than most people of most other types. They're usually boring and narcissistic. And they just love to present themselves as experts and realists when they're often wrong. There are some EIE I like, but they're still non-stimulating.
    @RebelondeckI tend to get bored with the vast majority of people (and things) really quickly, although I think myself boring. I'm desperate to be rescued from what you would call my ho-hum life... I like variety, I hate routine (especially dull routine), but I also like intensity that I like. Playing video games used to work well.

I've had the best relationships of my life with LIE, ESI-Se, and LSI-Se, other than that one of the LIE subtypes hates farting. I think it's the Ni subtype that hates farting.

I tend to clash with ILE-Ti because of their logical rules (just about everything has to be rule based or based on logic for them, if someone doesn't have a logical reason or can't provide them with Fe, or if someone can't control their emotions which I often don't and can't, then they won't spend any time with me), and they just don't like connecting with people for the sake of it. I know they find me boring and unattractive and inelegant. But ILE-Ti are still more interesting and sexier to me than EIE.

I'm not 100% sure that I'm an ESI, but I think I am. I am far from being good with logic, but then LSI-Ti aren't good with logic either.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Disturbed Eps tend not to be rule-based, even the Ti-subtypes; it's more of an Ij or Ej thing. I certainly consider the moralism (do-as-I-do) of EXIs to be very rule-based. Many ESIs seem to want people to behave as they would expect, yet, still be exciting and different. Such conflicting expectations usually indicate inner turmoil and or discontentment with themselves. I have known more than a few ESIs to unfairly blame others for problems that they've brought on themselves, and they seem to get comfort from those who can feel their pain. Now some EIEs can also cause tension or grief to others but usually in a more direct way.

a.k.a. I/O