Thread: Member Questionnaire (Rene quesadilla)

Default Member Questionnaire (Rene quesadilla)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Rene quesadilla)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is whatever is physically attractive. Love? I have no clue. It's an emotion.
    What are your most important values?
    Respecting others.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    No.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    No opinion.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I can have conversations about almost everything. I more of a listener and highly curious. Tho I can get quite awkward if talking about personal stuff. I don't like to talk about myself so I'll usually let others speak. I don't like when conversation get too philosophical either. I'm not good with abstract stuff. So I'll usually start topics about things that are happening right now, like the order of things, and society and stuff.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes I like to keep my body healthy, but I would never talk about this as a conversation topic, I mean, what even is health? That's completely subjective.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I do them.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Call me Vanilla but "The catcher in the rye" by J.D. Salinger is my favorite book. "To the light house" by Virginia Wolf takes 2nd place. But, "Goodnight Punpun" is my favorite piece of literature.
    Some of my favorite TV shows: Attack on Titan, Bojack Horseman, Banana Fish, Vinalnd Saga,...
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I don't cry much. I hardly cry when sad. I cry when stressed or angry. I have a horrible temper.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    -
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    My body.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I'm assertive and self-reliant.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    None really. I sometimes wish I could get help controlling my stress and temper.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    -
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I get along best with laid back, non problematic people. People who are non judging and competent and know their place in life, I like that in people. I like people who contemplate life, who reflect on their actions, who are kind to others. But I can get along with almost everyone as long as they give me my space.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I've never been in a romantic relationship, but I guess it would be nice to be in one. I sometimes fantasise about it, other times I laugh at the fact that romantic relationships are useless. So idk.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would like them to be determined and in control of their lifes. If they have control, they have everything.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I would be more interested in the reasoning rather than the statement, so I would ask them why they think that. If even after the explanation their answer seems incoherent then I would contradict them. But hey, who am I to tell a friend what they can and can't say because I feel offended by their claims, it's their problem if what their saying is incoherent.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I try not to judge society or groups of people as a whole, but I'm always noticing and questioning why things are the way they are set in society.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I let others approach me first, if they decide to stick with me, then cool. But I don't really chose friends.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I'm quite awkward so I'll usually try to use my words effectively when dealing with strangers so I don't get nervous. A little bit direct and serious.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You make me hungry
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Remember our recent conversation on this?

“ I mean, what even is health? That's completely subjective.”
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Idk I see lots of Fe- focus on society even if you don’t judge society
    Could you be ISFP? What is your mbti type?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    sorry
    Lol not you. The quesadilla lol
    -