Thread: Gackt (J-Rock Singer)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Gackt (J-Rock Singer)

Probably EIE or Ti-ILE

Last edited by suedehead; 11-30-2018 at 11:41 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@suedehead
    I love how serious and dramatic he is in the video, starting from the very beginning, where he walks down slowly from the stairs. He feels so serious and ceremonial, that it almost seems like a mask, then randomly bursts out laughing.

His story about how he dealt with his broken tooth (around 2:35), doing the exact opposite as what people usually say to do (drink warm water), and drinking ice cold soda, and eating intense food instead to deal with the pain, also maybe how he and his staff is doing snowboarding for 7 hours, in a serious and competitive manner, not really as a leisurely activity might point to Si PoLR? Although this could be because of many other things.

Then (5:40) he talks about how he is taking singing karaoke seriously, because "there is at least one other person at there, and being able to move people by singing is what qualifies you as a singer - and I think that your worth is based on how much you can make them cry."

Not a super serious analysis, but you mentioned EIE, and I could see him as one too.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He’s had so much plastic surgery you can’t VI him anymore. I’d probably still eat out his likely bleached and surgically smoothed-out anus though. Agreed with EIE or ILE.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post

@suedehead
    I love how serious and dramatic he is in the video, starting from the very beginning, where he walks down slowly from the stairs. He feels so serious and ceremonial, that it almost seems like a mask, then randomly bursts out laughing.

His story about how he dealt with his broken tooth (around 2:35), doing the exact opposite as what people usually say to do (drink warm water), and drinking ice cold soda, and eating intense food instead to deal with the pain, also maybe how he and his staff is doing snowboarding for 7 hours, in a serious and competitive manner, not really as a leisurely activity might point to Si PoLR? Although this could be because of many other things.

Then (5:40) he talks about how he is taking singing karaoke seriously, because "there is at least one other person at there, and being able to move people by singing is what qualifies you as a singer - and I think that your worth is based on how much you can make them cry."

Not a super serious analysis, but you mentioned EIE, and I could see him as one too.
    He reminds me a lot of morrissey, so I'll go with Ni-EIE 4w3

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just watched more of his New Years stuff on TV. He’s definitely a rational type. EIE.. but for a second choice I’d go with LII actually. Sometimes his timing with things is just too good. The camera was on him the entire time, and he’s composed af. It has to be at least 3D if not 4D Ni, and he’s definitely merry.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He seems like a Japanese Morrissey (Ni-EIE) - Bowie (Ti-ILE) musically and image-wise

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bowie was significantly messier and crazier than Gackt lol.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gakuto Oshiro - INFP - Yesenin

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)