Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IEI-LII Benefit relations (INFp and INTj)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm. Really? :/

Gotcha. Still learning--I suppose my analysis was premature/simplistic.

Thanks for the reroute!
    Last edited by ndinitsors; 10-11-2016 at 08:57 AM.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just out of curiosity, why IEI over EIE?

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why IEI over EIE?
    This doesn't read like EIE writing. IEI seems possible but not certain. There are huge differences between mirrors, not just one is more outgoing or whatever.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In relationships with INFps, I seem to have offered nothing that they deemed important except for the creature comforts that I provided. It was as if they would take my food but preferred to eat with friends, and though our conversations were polite, they usually contained no substance. As an INTj, I had the impression that I was only being tolerated.

a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 10-12-2016 at 02:46 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a bad romantic pairing. The INTj is destined to be cucked in one form or another, but it will still be the INTj's fault in the eyes of the INFp, no matter how it played out. The INFp can manipulate the INTj into believing the INFp was at no fault for cucking the INTj. It was all the INTj's fault, because the INTj never gave enough, they grew exhausted and could not keep up with the INFp's emotional needs. They should have been more sensitive to the INFp, fuck them for not knowing any better.

INTj would have been better off in a relationship with an ISFp or an ESFj, but he had to go for the manic pixie snowflake he saw in the INFp. That allure is strong, hard to ignore.

Keep in mind I use the term "cuck" more broadly, not necessarily limited to meaning sexual infidelity. It might be some other form of infidelity or betrayal. It might be just emotional infidelity that the INTj will have a difficult time putting their finger on. Sometimes the INFp might even wave the possibility of infidelity in the INTj's face as a sort of emotional blackmail. A "I thought about cheating but didn't" to keep the INTj on their toes.
    Last edited by perpetuus; 03-22-2018 at 05:06 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toynbee View Post
    This is a bad romantic pairing. The INTj is destined to be cucked in one form or another, but it will still be the INTj's fault in the eyes of the INFp, no matter how it played out. The INFp can manipulate the INTj into believing the INFp was at no fault for cucking the INTj. It was all the INTj's fault, because the INTj never gave enough, they grew exhausted and could not keep up with the INFp's emotional needs. They should have been more sensitive to the INFp, fuck them for not knowing any better.

INTj would have been better off in a relationship with an ISFp or an ESFj, but he had to go for the manic pixie snowflake he saw in the INFp. That allure is strong, hard to ignore.

Keep in mind I use the term "cuck" more broadly, not necessarily limited to meaning sexual infidelity. It might be some other form of infidelity or betrayal. It might be just emotional infidelity that the INTj will have a difficult time putting their finger on. Sometimes the INFp might even wave the possibility of infidelity in the INTj's face as a sort of emotional blackmail. A "I thought about cheating but didn't" to keep the INTj on their toes.
    "The allure is strong". Lol.

@Toynbee, your post made me think of this song:

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mirage vs benefit from irrationality vs rationality perspective? It clashes in every parings.

I find contrary bases kind of repulsive. That side of the issue is very prominent in normalizing IEI's... That is: artificial logic sets the truth when the issue at hand was not like that and kills it completely and I'm flabbergasted by hastiness.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This relationship probably works best if both partners are independently wealthy. Then they both have butlers and maids to wipe their asses. Otherwise, I recommend against it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toynbee View Post
    Oderer girls are not very interesting compared to many other types. I saw them, they could be sexy, but personally not interesting. The only way they'd had chance with me - if they did 1st actions to become closer and then charmed by creative Fi, but as suborderer I should not to be interesting for this. And both should to understood quickly the relations are not deep to break them for better choice. Though, such relations may be kept for long on other basis, besides deep feelings. They are not completely weird as there is 1 complementing function. In case orderer wants - he may manipulate and control himself good to keep them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123