View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.63%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.63%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.63%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

118 64.13%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.35%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.09%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.54%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.09%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.35%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.09%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.72%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    is it really right to type someone with mental illness?
    Well, we do it here when other members ask to be typed all the time.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    if Trumps a SEE and I have a one dimensional approach to quadra loyalty shouldnt I like him

like I said, its fine if he's SEE it just makes me Hamlet (which I'm cool with)
    Yes of course you should like him because an obscure Russian theory on personality should determine everything you feel, think and do for the rest of your life. You should never think or feel for yourself again. Allow your LIE dual to think for you, or is it allow your SEE dual to do everything for you? I don't know what gamma type you are today.

OR, welcome to Beta and apologize to your betakin for all the terrible things you have said. We await you with open arms. That is if you don't kick us all out so the theory still works in your head... but you shouldn't be thinking either way. Leave that to the professionals.

Those are your only choices.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Isn't that the same as other 80% guys who "hang out" with girls ; )? It's highely unlikely we would ever be friends, obviously, cause he is old, rich af, our circles would never met and he obviously doesn't hang out with regular people lol. It was just a hypothetical situation. I was more talking about people with similar personalities to him - they are entertaining to have as one of the friends. It's not like you go through life just getting used left and right without having some say in it - you watch your back and don't give anything you don't want to give, pretty simple
    IDK... I steer clear of people like him, even those younger and not as rich. I find it disgusting even listening to him from afar.
    Everyone has their preferences and personal culture though I guess.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    is it really right to type someone with mental illness?
    With you. 100%.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yall sound like misandristic girls when yall talk like that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opposite side of the spectrum: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXimFSiFtM

There's three sides to every story: He said, she said, and the truth.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    IDK... I steer clear of people like him, even those younger and not as rich. I find it disgusting even listening to him from afar.
    Everyone has their preferences and personal culture though I guess.
    Yeah, I get what you mean, I think most people think like you do. I have very strong political opinions of what kind of system would be the correct and humane one, and I'm sad at the way things are, but it's more globally, as a society, not really when it comes to a particular person. I would easily get into a heated debate with a person of different opinion for example, but I wouldn't be disgusted by them. I might think they are dumb if their arguments wouldn't make logical sense though : ) Or for example for Melania, judging her for selling herself, being immoral, supporting "evil" or whatever is silly - I'm more like good for her if that's what she finds important, she's a successful hustler then. With Trump it's also that I can understand what kinda person he is - he is simply out for himself, whatever that takes. No matter if we disagree on many (many) things, I can understand that basic tendency in an individual : )

There are bounderies though - I wouldn't exactly hang out with serial killers, nazis or pedophiles lol. And I have a much stricter criteria for my SO, because with them it's obviously very important that they're faithful, kind towards you and that your values such as religion and political orientation align, as they influence your lifestyle, particularly if you have children together.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Yeah, I get what you mean, I think most people think like you do. I have very strong political opinions of what kind of system would be the correct and humane one, and I'm sad at the way things are, but it's more globally, as a society, not really when it comes to a particular person. I would easily get into a heated debate with a person of different opinion for example, but I wouldn't be disgusted by them. I might think they are dumb if their arguments wouldn't make logical sense though : ) Or for example for Melania, judging her for selling herself, being immoral, supporting "evil" or whatever is silly - I'm more like good for her if that's what she finds important, she's a successful hustler then. With Trump it's also that I can understand what kinda person he is - he is simply out for himself, whatever that takes. No matter if we disagree on many (many) things, I can understand that basic tendency in an individual : )

There are bounderies though - I wouldn't exactly hang out with serial killers, nazis or pedophiles lol. And I have a much stricter criteria for my SO, because with them it's obviously very important that they're faithful, kind towards you and that your values such as religion and political orientation align, as they influence your lifestyle, particularly if you have children together.
    I'm afraid you've jumped a bit to conclusions about what I meant. I can see Melania as a hustler as well, and I also perfectly understand what kind of person DT is (same as you described). That is the reason that I wouldn't want to hang out with him or be anywhere closely associated with him. In his every word and mannerism, I hear and see his spiteful attitude to the world, his fakeness & corrupt intent, and his malignant narcissism. This is what disgusts me. I have no judgements against Melania - I feel very neutral about her, if not a bit sorry for her having to be around such a toxic individual, but I also realize, similar to what you alluded to (and perhaps embody), that people have different priorities in life and different reactions to such things. I couldn't live happily like that, but to project that onto Melania may not necessarily apply to her.

I don't mind hanging around people with different viewpoints than mine - this has nothing to do with my aversion to trump. I might not be too thrilled to engage in a heated debate necessarily (a low key discussion perhaps) but i don't mind hearing other friends' opposing views and trying to understand where they are coming from. This is irrelevant though to my original expression of not wanting to hang out with someone like trump.
    Last edited by Suz; 06-03-2017 at 03:49 AM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Yall sound like misandristic girls when yall talk like that.
    are you sure you're not jumping to conclusions too?

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you sure you're not jumping to conclusions too?
    I said "sound like," not "are."

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm afraid you've jumped a bit to conclusions about what I meant. I can see Melania as a hustler as well, and I also perfectly understand what kind of person DT is (same as you described). That is the reason that I wouldn't want to hang out with him or be anywhere closely associated with him. In his every word and mannerism, I hear and see his spiteful attitude to the world, his fakeness & corrupt intent, and his malignant narcissism. This is what disgusts me. I have no judgements against Melania - I feel very neutral about her, if not a bit sorry for her having to be around such a toxic individual, but I also realize, similar to what you alluded to (and perhaps embody), that people have different priorities in life and different reactions to such things. I couldn't live happily like that, but to project that onto Melania may not necessarily apply to her.

I don't mind hanging around people with different viewpoints than mine - this has nothing to do with my aversion to trump. I might not be too thrilled to engage in a heated debate necessarily (a low key discussion perhaps) but i don't mind hearing other friends' opposing views and trying to understand where they are coming from. This is irrelevant though to my original expression of not wanting to hang out with someone like trump.
    In addition, I'd like to add that what makes me absolutely LIVID about him is that his self-serving narcissistic actions have now empowered a culture of hate, racism, & anti-immigrants in the US. this subculture has existed in the US its entire history, but it has now been emboldened, and I have felt even prior to the election, that one of the outcomes of a Trump win would be that the culture of the US will change in this way. I already see the signs of this. It's the beginnings of fascism.

His self-serving decision making is also setting us on the road to being a backwards country in other ways. Him sucking up to his coal-miner voting base is basically an action towards keeping us dependent on oil, most of which is foreign. Forget climate change - you don't even have to believe in that to see how his action serves to potentially fund extremist terrorism, decrease our energy independence, increase pollution, etc etc. Coal mining is not going to make a comeback regardless - it's an old fashioned inefficient energy source. This may make a few thousand extra coal mining jobs (which will keep the coal miners stuck on him as their savior), but more jobs will be lost in the clean energy sector. It's just a stupid self-serving decision, aimed at sucking up to his voting base. Perhaps he is invested in middle eastern oil as well? Maybe Russian oil? Could be self-serving in that way as well.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In addition, I'd like to add that what makes me absolutely LIVID about him is that his self-serving narcissistic actions have now empowered a culture of hate, racism, & anti-immigrants in the US. this subculture has existed in the US its entire history, but it has now been emboldened, and I have felt even prior to the election, that one of the outcomes of a Trump win would be that the culture of the US will change in this way. I already see the signs of this. It's the beginnings of fascism.

His self-serving decision making is also setting us on the road to being a backwards country in other ways. Him sucking up to his coal-miner voting base is basically an action towards keeping us dependent on oil, most of which is foreign. Forget climate change - you don't even have to believe in that to see how his action serves to potentially fund extremist terrorism, decrease our energy independence, increase pollution, etc etc. Coal mining is not going to make a comeback regardless - it's an old fashioned inefficient energy source. This may make a few thousand extra coal mining jobs, but more jobs will be lost in the clean energy sector. It's just a stupid self-serving decision, aimed at sucking up to his voting base. Perhaps he is invested in middle eastern oil as well? Maybe Russian oil? Could be self-serving in that way as well.
    This sounds like ignorance of political science.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This sounds like ignorance of political science.
    we'll see.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said "sound like," not "are."

touche'

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we'll see.
    What do you mean "we'll see?" The dude is a representative, because he represents the populace. The average American supports everything he is doing. Will they by the end of the term? Maybe. Maybe not. Because it is an individual that is not dynamically changed over time in reflection of the populace.

Some of you severely mistake personal opinion for anything remotely close to popular opinion. Your thoughts and viewpoints are weird as hell. Does that mean they have no effect or value? No. But it doesn't change the fact that they're weird as hell. Trump isn't "playing popular opinion," that's just what popular opinion wants.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean "we'll see?" The dude is a representative, because he represents the populace. The average American supports everything he is doing. Will they by the end of the term? Maybe. Maybe not. Because it is an individual that is not dynamically changed over time in reflection of the populace.

Some of you severely mistake personal opinion for anything remotely close to popular opinion. Your thoughts and viewpoints are weird as hell. Does that mean they have no effect or value? No. But it doesn't change the fact that they're weird as hell. Trump isn't "playing popular opinion," that's just what popular opinion wants.
    As President of the United States of America, he needs to be representing America's best interests. And as a secondary consideration, if he wants to stay in power, he needs to be bridging with what most Americans want, not just a small sector. He's not campaigning anymore. Last I checked, he did not win the popular vote and he has a 60-70% disapproval rating.

What I mean by "we'll see" is both that we will see if this is really in America's best interest, and also whether it will ultimately help him as he hopes it will. I think his decision making is going to end catastrophically, but of course I hope that I am wrong. I don't want war and I don't want economic collapse, and I don't want a dictatorship or a monarchy. Every day, I am anxious that he will lead us to one or more of these. He is a recipe for corruption, and a fool. My thoughts and viewpoints may seem weird to you, but perhaps that may be because you do not have the insight.

At the moment I do have faith in our nation's government checks and balances system to protect us.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As President of the United States of America, he needs to be representing America's best interests. And as a secondary consideration, if he wants to stay in power, he needs to be bridging with what most Americans want, not just a small sector. He's not campaigning anymore. Last I checked, he did not win the popular vote and he has a 60-70% disapproval rating.

What I mean by "we'll see" is both that we will see if this is really in America's best interest, and also whether it will ultimately help him as he hopes it will. I think his decision making is going to end catastrophically, but of course I hope that I am wrong. I don't want war and I don't want economic collapse, and I don't want a dictatorship or a monarchy. Every day, I am anxious that he will lead us to one or more of these. He is a recipe for corruption. My viewpoints may seem weird to you, but perhaps that may be because you do not have the insight.

At the moment I do have faith in our nation's government checks and balances system to protect us.
    He is representing Americas best interests. You simply aren't part of the majority.

He does not have a 60-70% disapproval rating. Nor has he.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh well I truly hope he has proper back up brains behind the scenes. In a way it is quite remarkable how well you can do by with this kind of level impulsive decision making. Idiocracy is getting nearer on a daily basis.

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blah blah blah
    Endless blabbing with almost no substance.
    Him sucking up to his coal-miner voting base is basically an action towards keeping us dependent on oil, most of which is foreign.
    Suz, how on earth is using our coal going to keep us dependent on foreign oil?
    And you do realize that fracking technology in the last 15 years has unlocked more oil in Canada than we could ever need, don't you?
    Coal mining is not going to make a comeback regardless.
    30.4% of energy in the united states comes from coal. That's after being heavily regulated.
    0.9% of energy in the united states comes from solar, 5.6% comes from wind. That's after those sectors have been heavily subsidized.
    Coal is not an "old" energy source, it is a major energy source.
    There was hardly ever a market incentive for solar, and a small one for wind... that was before the sectors were subsidized. This is why those numbers are so low, and still are.
    The only financially feasable alternative to coal is nuclear. It's cleaner but it's more expensive. However it produces enough power to make up for that cost, solar doesn't and wind usually doesn't (you need specific weather conditions for wind to be cost effective).
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 06-03-2017 at 09:21 PM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat1776 View Post
    Suz, how on earth is coal going to keep us dependent on foreign oil? And you do realize that fracking technology has unlocked more oil in Canada than we could ever need, don't you?
    because exiting the Paris agreement gives a pushback to clean energy efforts. Coal only goes so far.
    Last I checked Canada was a foreign source.
    Oil remains a polluting energy source. You may enjoy breathing it, but I'd rather have solar energy or other clean energy, breathe fresh air and have clean lungs.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is representing Americas best interests. You simply aren't part of the majority.

He does not have a 60-70% disapproval rating. Nor has he.
    umm, I fall into category of the 53.9% of US voters who did not vote for Trump.
    Greater than 50% equates to "majority".

Regarding the disapproval rating, I looked it up, and I do stand corrected - the 60-70% disapproval rating was a bit inflated. It's around 54-56%.
    Nonetheless, the point still stands that more than half of the US population disapproves of him.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._index_history

I am part of the majority. And I am fairly certain the majority will continue to get larger as he continues to demonstrate what many of us already anticipated.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because exiting the Paris agreement gives a pushback to clean energy efforts. Coal only goes so far.
    Last I checked Canada was a foreign source.
    Oil remains a polluting energy source. You may enjoy breathing it, but I'd rather have solar energy or other clean energy, breathe fresh air and have clean lungs.
    Suz, you're worried about being reliant on Canadian oil?
    None of the problems associated with OPEC apply to Canada. This is a complete non-issue. Ok?
    Oil is not coal. You're talking about cars, not coal (...and the Paris accord will not be getting rid of car engines). The Paris Accord is just a different topic, it covers a wide range of things. The Paris Accord was rejected because it's not financially plausible, but it's not the only environmental deal that can be made.
    They're talking about a new agreement right now actually.
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 06-03-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm, I fall into category of the 53.9% of US voters who did not vote for Trump.
    Greater than 50% equates to "majority".

Regarding the disapproval rating, I looked it up, and I do stand corrected - the 60-70% disapproval rating was a bit inflated. It's around 54-56%.
    Nonetheless, the point still stands that more than half of the US population disapproves of him.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._index_history

I am part of the majority. And I am fairly certain the majority will continue to get larger as he continues to demonstrate what many of us already anticipated.
    You have false equivalency arguments all over the place.

Almost half the voting population didn't vote. The electoral college is real and it has been known of since creation.

You are not part of the majority. You are of minority thought. What you are stating is of the far left minority. It is not representative of even the left, nor of the remainder.

Your linked article is false. That is the percentage of respondents, not of Americans. Shall I conduct a poll in a very conservative area and show you that 99% of Americans are in approval of Trump?

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without the 85% negative media churning out propaganda against him the voting majority (not that it matters) would have swayed heavily in Trumps favor. The majority of people are trusting and really don't understand politics, and they fall prey to exploitative emotional arguments.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Majority Opinion on Politics: Huh? Idgaf. What's for dinner? What are the kids doing. I'm going mow the grass.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tage-over-u-s/
    There is the sole reason for the paris accord. And for you dense mother fuckers what that means is making the U.S. less competitive. Hence this https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ns-combined-0/

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump talking about loyalty:

"I'm so loyal to people -- maybe loyal to a fault -- but I'm so loyal to people that when somebody is slightly disloyal to me, I look it upon as a great act of... horror".

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Most of corporate America now believes that Trump is a buffoon.

http://ritholtz.com/2017/06/may-surprised-things-play/

Also: http://ritholtz.com/2017/06/why-lie/

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post

"I'm so loyal to people -- maybe loyal to a fault -- but I'm so loyal to people that when somebody is slightly disloyal to me, I look it upon as a great act of... horror".
    Good insight. Now, relevant for typing - the disappointment parts, doing favors, loving him or not, "people really like the man [...] so he's going to be hard to beat"
    Cp6 going on there as well

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Most of corporate America now believes that Trump is a buffoon.

http://ritholtz.com/2017/06/may-surprised-things-play/

Also: http://ritholtz.com/2017/06/why-lie/
    If by corporate America you mean big multinational corporations, then yeah they hate Trump. He just fucked them over big league. He's gonna FUCKING CRUSH'EM!

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Statements like that (Adams) masquerade as intelligent while offering no substance, it's better to just ignore them honestly.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This doesn't mean shit, unless we're going to say Ti types can't have loyalty (obvious bullshit) or that he's even telling the truth about himself. Sounds pretty fucking neurotic anyway, like 1D Fi. Anyway, this is obviously old and I read an article about how he used to be different, more introverted, listened to people and wasn't as hot-headed. I think I read it here about a former employee of Donald and he said all that changed and Donald did a 180 degrees and that's why he stopped working for him. Sounds like a toxic leader and it's BS to pin that on SEE because of stupid stereotypes, especially when my REAL EXPERIENCE has shown me SEE are nothing like that. But everyone is free to make shit up on here as they please...

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still don't see why yall are so confused on SLE vs SEE.

It's like yall see no distinction between talking and doing.

I wonder if any of you even know any SLE's, because it doesn't seem probable.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He seems to take things a bit too personally for me to guess SLE, the most obvious example is the "tiny hands" incident. SLEs generally at least like to think they adopt an "it's not personal" outlook, though of course nobody really does in their entirety. With his attempt at public humiliation of Mitt Romney in the SecState search, he instead comes off as very vindictive and openly so.

I see a lot of schmoozing and appeals to emotion, not so much calculation or appeals to reason. His restrained effusiveness is also, from what I've read, pretty typical of the SEE type.

I'd assume SEE-Se.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything this man says about himself is horse shit, so yeah there is also that. I don't belive a single "quality" he claims himself as having. He will flip flop in a fucking New York minute to suit his own needs. Not hard considering he was sourrounded by ass kissing "yes people" his whole life, of course he thinks that's how loyalty works.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's an American...

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The point of that isn't to show how loyal he is, but to show how much importance he puts on loyalty. Since he says that an act of disloyalty is "a great act of horror", he puts great importance on loyalty. That's more of a Gamma thing. A Beta wouldn't care THAT much about disloyalty.

Fe valuers can "rely" on the everyone's subjective evaluation of fairness or unfairness for personal safety. Fi valuers rely more on personal loyalties and ties. That's why Trump gets so hung up on loyalty.

Gammas are particularly afraid of envy aimed at their success, of treachery, betrayal, and distrust on the part of people whom they trusted especially. Gamma Quadra is afraid of the abuse of trust, they fear "sheltering an enemy in their own house", afraid of lies, false admissions of love and friendship, afraid of false friends, insincerity, hypocrisy.
    - The involutionary aspect of ethics of relations (-Fi) – the "program" aspect of the extrovert-corrector of Gamma Quadra – ESI, Dreiser – rigid, categorical ("questim", separating), capable of separating "friends" from "enemies", decisively and irrevocably cutting off and separating that which is "needed" from that which is "unnecessary", the "good" from the "bad"
    – SEE, Caesar – who overwhelms with his own purposefulness, and is capable of moving mountains and crushing any obstacles in his path;
    - SEE, Caesar holds them back by encouraging ethical manipulation (-Fi) and suppresses by willful bans and restrictions (+Se)
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya
    Last edited by Singu; 06-07-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The point of that isn't to show how loyal he is, but to show how much importance he puts on loyalty. Since he says that an act of disloyalty is "a great act of horror", he puts great importance on loyalty. That's more of a Gamma thing. A Beta wouldn't care THAT much about disloyalty.

Fe valuers can "rely" on the everyone's subjective evaluation of fairness or unfairness for personal safety. Fi valuers rely more on personal loyalties and ties. That's why Trump gets so hung up on loyalty.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya
    Why even go that far, though?

It's like the whole debate everyone is having on SLE vs SEE is based upon forum goer mistyped SEE's and other forum goers who also mistype SEE's IRL not realizing there is an actual physical world out there where people actually do physically do stuff.

"SLE uses logic and junk to dominate." "SEE uses relations and junk to dominate."

People can't recognize that one is referring to someone physically dominating the world and one is referring to talking to dominate the world?

The SLE descriptions all describe someone physically commanding and active. The SEE descriptions all describe someone who talks and interacts with people.

At what point is Trump like, "I got this" and pushes a car full of stranded old people? Dude's entire life is based upon talking, not doing.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Envisioner View Post
    The gestures are imitated really well Also, my my... the audience really went from no to yes there, super polarizing. I don't watch the show, did he advance later on?