Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what type is this girl (Kat's type)

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! Again, any question you want to ask me?

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    @Kadda No, wait, isn't VI the only reliable and most important thing to rely on especially when you have no idea who the person is?

I thought making comments on the boobs and butt of someone was the most intelligent way to type! What did I get wrong?

These people exhude knowledge, I'm really curious how far they go

PS. I'm also highly impressed by the defenselessness and brittleness in the comments of Aylin and Darya.
    How typing actually works from an Fi-ego's point of view who thinks he/she is IEI: "I like this person, so he/she must also be IEI." or "I don't like this person, so there's no way he/she could be IEI."
    This simple logic (or rather ethic) is then expressed by empty expressions like "I don't get an IEI vibe from her", "She doesn't have the IEI aura", "She doesn't wear the proper clothes to be an IEI", "Her nose has not the right shape of an IEIs nose." or whatever.

And the fact that people care so much or seem offended by your cleavage shows we're accompanied by a lot of Fi users. That's my opinion.
    Love is like an energy, rushing in, rushing inside of me...

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kadda1212 View Post
    How typing actually works from an Fi-ego's point of view who thinks he/she is IEI: "I like this person, so he/she must also be IEI." or "I don't like this person, so there's no way he/she could be IEI."
    This simple logic (or rather ethic) is then expressed by empty expressions like "I don't get an IEI vibe from her", "She doesn't have the IEI aura", "She doesn't wear the proper clothes to be an IEI", "Her nose has not the right shape of an IEIs nose." or whatever.

And the fact that people care so much or seem offended by your cleavage shows we're accompanied by a lot of Fi users. That's my opinion.
    eheh! I love you to death, and you know it, but the comments in this topic from my pov are not enough to define if these people are one type or the other. Ti lead, just to name one, can also sound extremely judgemental.

In all honesty the only thought that crossed my mind, and we will discuss about it if you're interested, is the j/p split in socionics.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eheh! I love you to death, and you know it, but the comments in this topic from my pov are not enough to define if these people are one type or the other. Ti lead, just to name one, can also sound extremely judgemental.

In all honesty the only thought that crossed my mind, and we will discuss about it if you're interested, is the j/p split in socionics.
    It's alright. xD I just wanted to make a joke, you know.
    Love is like an energy, rushing in, rushing inside of me...

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's alright. xD I just wanted to make a joke, you know.
    LOL! Yes, I know what my jokes and your jokes look like

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Brittleness? I'm just trying to explain my comments in case they seemed offensive, cause they weren't meant that way. If you're going to put yourself on the internet, you can expect some negative feedback. She seems like a self-confident girl, so I don't think she cares that much. But I agree some comments were.mean and unnecessary.

Edited: I'm sorry I'm referring to you in third person

I like your explanation of Ni and Ni/Ne comparisons btw
    Thanks, I wouldn't get to defensive though, I only wanted to show you how sanguigne you sounded in your comments there was nothing brittle nor defenseless in there, and here I'm not meaning to debate your type.

Also, no need to apologize, the reason why I joined in the first place was because debates like this one are inevitable, and it would make me too self-conscious to just hide behind a finger.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Damn, now I'm shit scared that you're going to retype me into Fi or Ti ego with my every new sentence I just wanted to say that I experience the same thought processes as you described them in your videos of Ni and you managed to described them in a very understandable way, which I wouldn't be able to.

So IEI's are not supposed to be judgmental? I don't get this impression from other IEI's around here at all. There's always some kind of bitchy aloof vibe.

And for the record, I fully support boobs and cleavages.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, now I'm shit scared that you're going to retype me into Fi or Ti ego with my every new sentence I just wanted to say that I experience the same thought processes as you described them in your videos of Ni and you managed to described them in a very understandable way, which I wouldn't be able to.

So IEI's are not supposed to be judgmental? I don't get this impression from other IEI's around here at all. There's always some kind of bitchy aloof vibe.

And for the record, I fully support boobs and cleavages.
    eheh! No, don't worry, I don't go around typing people and that's because I would feel bad for the person if they disagreed with my typing.

And that's what I was meaning with j/p split, I don't view IEIs not being judgemental either

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I am not even close to be labeled as an expert in typing.
    I have troubles to figure out myself, wouldn't dare doing it with others.
    Fi ego, Ti ego or whatever else, we are still humans.
    Probably with different tastes and understanding what might be aesthetic or appropriate.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    ESE?!
    i only watched part of the first video but i got this vibe too actually.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i only watched part of the first video but i got this vibe too actually.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@darya: one thing I can tell you about that "confidence" you keep talking about is that the only reason I keep making videos is that some people around me push and ask me to. Anyhoo I guess that being in my mid 30 and having studied psychology and communication all my life through plus having studied acting as a hobby for quite some time, may have provided techniques to face the cam-monster, which in all honesty, from my pov, I do not handle that well at all.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Just a stupid question, I'm in no way an expert...couldn't Ni pick up on patterns and similarities and intuitively feel the vibe as well (as wrong as it could be). I've seen many "acknowledged" IEI's on this forum type based on vibe or how similar they consider the person to be to them. I fact, isn't only natural for everybody to do that? To compare themselves to someone who is supposed to be the same type?

And to be honest I'm highly sceptical of VI, so no "her nose is different than mine", "she's wearing black and I'm wearing white" for me. I find many famous IEI pretty annoying and vain, but I still see myself in them

And I don't doubt @Lilith type at all, she sounds like an expert and I can see she's 458 tritype, which is probably a quite direct and agressive combination, much more than mine.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@darya: one thing I can tell you about that "confidence" you keep talking about is that the only reason I keep making videos is that some people around me push and ask me to. Anyhoo I guess that being in my mid 30 and having studied psychology and communication all my life through plus having studied acting as a hobby for quite some time, may have provided techniques to face the cam-monster, which in all honesty, from my pov, I do not handle that well at all.
    I totally get what you're saying, confidence can be very illusionary sometimes. And videos and forum writings are way different than RL interactions. You look in charge and self confident in your videos and that's only positive.

Oh, and I don't get ESE vibe from you AT ALL

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh wait, is Lilith this chick?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    oh wait, is Lilith this chick?
    haha, yes

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol
    i got a feeling it was you from your first post in this thread, but I didn't want to accuse you and embarrass myself

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got a feeling it was you from your first post in this thread, but I didn't want to accuse you and embarrass myself
    ahah! yeah, IEIs do get that kind of thing and all of those I know get self-conscious that way trust your Ni, girl

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    I must have missed it. At what point in the video does she say this?
    PS - We ought to watch out or this thread is going to go way, way off topic!
    (Does this site sensor his name or something?)
    I think in the second video a few minutes in.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    I did not finish the video but Adolf is commonly considered as INFJ in MBTI.

I really do not get the IEI vibe from her, at least visually
    But we probably shouldn't rely on VI this time..
    Interesting about Adolf.... I don't rely on VI at all since I don't VI IEI either according to most people who have seen my pics or video.

Just wanted to say, that I'm not doubting her IEI status based on her appearance whatsoever, only her agressive, assertive energy.

"Female IEI is the embodiment of the conventional ideas of femininity. Yet, she still seem so sensitive, brittle, and defenseless to the point that it would make any man want to instantly protect her."

I mean, this is obviously exaggerated, but I think there is something to it...or not ?
    Yeah I wasn't basing on looks either... though her femininity can be a subjective thing. I am told I act like a man or give off a masculine vibe at times. I can be assertive and aggressive too. I could not VI to save my own life so basically.... I was conflicted on a couple of things.

Anyway I just woke up and have to write this down before I forget. I dreamt about this woman last night! She actually explained the points that were causing me confusion. She told me that things I could see in her that made me feel undecided on her type as IEI are things that I do not feel as confident about in myself. Like speaking on a subject without taking people down the rabbit hole with me. I told her she reminded me of some SLE energy and she said, "that is because you view yourself and me as self-dualized." She went on to say say that neither of us need another to validate our perception of self. She told me to keep trusting myself... it will be clear soon.

Hahah I love my dreams! I need some coffee then maybe it will all be clearer. Regardless of her type she has made a psychological impact on me.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Brittleness? I'm just trying to explain my comments in case they seemed offensive, cause they weren't meant that way. If you're going to put yourself on the internet, you can expect some negative feedback. She seems like a self-confident girl, so I don't think she cares that much. But I agree some comments were.mean and unnecessary.

Edited: I'm sorry I'm referring to you in third person

I like your explanation of Ni and Ni/Ne comparisons btw
    I was impressed on the explanation of imagination being real. Only the true possessor of such imagination would know that.

Probably... In an ironic twist of fate, when you joined this forum someone told me you seem/act just like me, so much so that I got a bit paranoid that you were trollin' me since you immediately spoke on things I had just discussed publicly before you joined.. Thanks for the dream conversation...it was enlightening.

It is not a matter of like or dislike for me. I actually thought she seemed cool as fuck from the video but my confusion of energy was based on other things. Things that had me conflicted on the whole typing thing to begin with... I dreamt my answer.

I was not offended by her cleavage. I was impressed. My associations are just that, my associations. I proudly display mine as well whenever I feel like it and when I do it, it is to be noticed. Otherwise I would wear baggy t-shirts all the time. My logic tells me if I don't want someone to see something I cover it up, whether that is a physical or psychological attribute. I won't apologize for noticing the obvious. Irl I would never be that obvious in my noticing... like saying the comment, that I made, to a stranger. I would absolutely say it to a friend though and have had the "more ale" comment directed at myself from my friends. I just laugh because I know what they mean and that is how I made the association to begin with. Irl I might not help myself from admiring...but I also have better control of my filters in person, usually.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are the IEIs on this forum patronizing as shit?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I am not patronizing. I am seeing what I already felt inside. There is much more to IEI types than the descriptions can offer. Some of the descriptions make me want to cringe. Only a few people actually agree with my self-type. I don't care. I know how I function and it might not match up to the stereotypes.

@InvisibleJim

As predicted somewhere on this site. The IEIs are rising!

[she had me at "imagination"]
    Last edited by Aylen; 05-10-2014 at 06:27 PM.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I think in the second video a few minutes in.
    She bases her typing of Hit-ler as an IEI based on suggestive . I have seen a page on typing him in socionics which takes a different approach: http://www.socionics.us/philosophy/******.shtml

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

She bases her typing of Hit-ler as an IEI based on suggestive . I have seen a page on typing him in socionics which takes a different approach: http://www.socionics.us/philosophy/******.shtml
    Hahahah censorship....foiled again! I am not sure why it is censored. Seems unnecessary and inconvenient to me. Especially when doing a search for specific information. It's not like people don't catch on real quick and circumvent the filters.

Edit: Ok I can see the site now. Going to read. I do hope Vlad the Impaler was also IEI or maybe SLE. I vibe with him.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahah censorship....foiled again! I am not sure why it is censored. Seems unnecessary and inconvenient to me. Especially when doing a search for specific information. It's not like people don't catch on real quick and circumvent the filters.
    This is political correctness gone mad!

Here it is again. I guess, just copy and paste, then remove the spaces. http://www.socionics.us/philosophy/h i t l e r.shtml

There you go. Filters circumvented.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: Ok I can see the site now. Going to read. I do hope Vlad the Impaler was also IEI or maybe SLE. I vibe with him.
    I hear he roasted children.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I hear he roasted children.
    Awww, I love children...

If they're cooked just right.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd guess her type to be EIE > IEI, but the latter isn't unreasonable.

Glasses chick seems α-XXXp.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckr View Post
    I'd guess her type to be EIE > IEI, but the latter isn't unreasonable.
    I'd say good observation
    We discussed about my typing again today, seemed appropriate , and the final conclusion is that Si PoLR really makes no sense from every perspective other then some at times DELIBERATE debatable choice in clothings *smirk*

But, ya know, sometimes a vid may not tell the whole truth from an image pov.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awww, I love children...

If they're cooked just right.
    Oh, dear. This thread has taken a dark turn. Though, I admit, I am partial to a jelly baby...or two.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say good observation
    We discussed about my typing again today, seemed appropriate , and the final conclusion is that Si PoLR really makes no sense from every perspective other then some at times DELIBERATE debatable choice in clothings *smirk*

But, ya know, sometimes a vid may not tell the whole truth from an image pov.
    I don't see any reason for typing you as anything other than IEI, especially if you are comfortable with that typing and you relate to the order of functions.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamproly View Post
    Just flew by to mention that
    1. VI IS a good way to guess one's type, but it has nothing to do with the kind of clothes or nose. If one of that sensory data, then perhaps rough face shape (we noticed that in video conferences). It is rather the kind of smile, the kind of laugh, the kind of talking, the kind of rising an eyebrow. It is about expressions and gestures.
    2. You may consider, that factors blurry the picture, like subtype, gender (male IEIs are calmer), age (weaker functions may have developed), nationality (nordic people act more reserved than southern ones) and of course past experience. An SLE who learned to trust no one is different from one that never experienced violence.

****** may be an IEI (and that coming from a german ). Like it was mentioned before: Just because I don't like a person doesn't mean he/she is not my type. After all there are just 16 ^^
    Let's rise the quality of this forum with being a bit diplomatic. In real life no one would act like some of you do in here. You don't want to scare people out, do you?

Edit: Oh my god, they edited Hitle r ! Poor guy, that misunderstood artist
    I got it! I'm OLD! ROFL

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I'd say good observation

Am I not elegant and refined...

I have worn some strange things to the clubs.

Lookin' like I need a blood transfusion.

Edit: removed pic but I will show it upon pm request

This pic was taken in a club hallway.
    Last edited by Aylen; 05-31-2014 at 06:32 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay, up for pics sharing... this would be me as I used to go around normally when I was in my early twenties... T_T good old times

346usrb.jpg

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    But why is the rum gone!

This is probably the best comment I've seen up to now! ROFL

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attention whoring bwaha!

Restyling
    Last edited by BurningIce; 06-12-2014 at 07:37 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I didn't watch yet but I wanted to bump this and now it's gone. I think you looked beautiful in the screenshot that was shown but I really wanted to hear what you had to say.
    @Lilith

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... I'm currently going through a spiritual socionics-free enneagram oriented phase...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast