Thread: Some examples of famous/celebrity EIEs-ENFJs

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Dionysius The Return
    you said: Taylor Swift and those girls are not EIEs, they're all cold and not very expressive. among those girls - the middle one - you thought you saw an IEE, a Fi type. conclusion: you see a person which you consider to be cold and not very expressive, and yet you also consider that person to be a Fi type. this is a contradiction with the dichotomy of ethics, and this was what my response was about.

I meant the mentioned 3 girls are cold and not expressive enough to be EIEs.
    that is perhaps what you meant, but is not what you said. i agree that EIEs have an emotionality that is more direct and outwardly oriented than IEEs.

Taylor Swift is LSI
    intuitive
    the middle one is probably a logical type, perhaps ILE.
    last one is perhaps an intuitive too, maybe logical maybe not, i don't perceive her as ''cold'', just not smiling.

Yes, IEEs can be pretty expressive, but even then, there's some Fi restraint to their emotional expression, compared to an EIE.
    yep. their restraint is in their relatively greater focus on the subjective emotional situation of others, in shying more away from agitated and potentially rude/unpleasant emotionality. but they are still ethicists and extraverts.

In a nutshell: the classification of not cold and expressive is an attribute of EIE, and not that "being cold and not expressive" is an attribute of Fi.
    when you assign to a person an attribute of ''being cold and not expressive'' and from that exclude EIE, but not Fi, then you deny that they are opposites/incongruent with each other in almost all cases. Fi types are as a rule both warm and expressive, and emotional restraint is usually in specific situations where it is demanded (Fe types can do this too, having easy control over their own feelings) or felt as necessary (such as when trying to distance from a person that is disliked), not habitual like with logicians.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysius The Return View Post
    It's tough to reply to someone who isn't capable of interpreting sentences. My quote was "Taylor Swift and those girls are not EIEs, they're all cold and not very expressive."

So,
    I have not said Fi types are "cold and not expressive". I meant the mentioned 3 girls are cold and not expressive enough to be EIEs. Taylor Swift is LSI, the last girl is IEI, and the middle one is IEE. Yes, IEEs can be pretty expressive, but even then, there's some Fi restraint to their emotional expression, compared to an EIE. Yes, compared to an EIE, they will not be as expressive.

In a nutshell: the classification of not cold and expressive is an attribute of EIE, and not that "being cold and not expressive" is an attribute of Fi. That's basic logic which you distorted.
    You said that they were all cold and not very expressive. He argued that Fi types don't fit that characteristic. Your response doesn't counter this argument (you essentially just clarified what you meant as "they will not be as expressive"). Your original post didn't clarify that you meant this.

It seems like you're arguing with an assumption that you made about his post (that he was arguing that they were EIE's) instead of the actual content of the post (that the person you guessed was an Fi type actually can't be one according to your reasoning and his understanding of the system). If that's the case, you're interpreting the assumption to be a distorting of logic, not his actual post.

Edit (Last Edited 1/25/23, 10:35 pm GMT): I'll clarify this further. You said that they were all cold and not very expressive, and that one of them was a Fi type. That means that the Fi type is also cold and not very expressive, which means that Fi types can be cold and not very expressive. You didn't say directly that Fi types are cold and not very expressive (as maybe a general principle), but you did indicate that they could be. I think nifl was disputing this.

Edit 2 (1/25/23, 10:39 pm GMT): Oh, I guess nifl already responded to Dionysius The Return's post with a similar argument. I'm not really sure whether to delete this at the moment, so I'll just leave it here for now.
    Last edited by Clarke; 01-25-2023 at 09:39 PM.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like I’ve commented here before but:

Grimes
    Eartheater
    Yeule
    Lady Gaga
    Chelsea Wolfe
    Kim Petras
    Nicki Minaj
    Emilie Autumn

Probably more but this app is being slow so that’s all I’m adding for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TayTay is an EIE, but I don't think that EIE are very common among artists. I think it's weird that the russian speaking community types Swift as LSI when she is an emotional popstar while LSI are hands on concrete stoics.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 01-26-2023 at 02:35 PM.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

probably Miriam Stein

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Miriam Stein - INFP

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Patrycia Ziolkowska
    second most likely type is EII

Ditte Young DK

Emilia Clarke is extraverted ethicist, but not EIE; Fi seems more likely.

such a cute woman
    Last edited by nifl; 05-06-2023 at 10:32 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

GLAMZILLA - FS

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emma Stone
    Last edited by Expansion; 05-09-2023 at 11:58 PM.

A little better makes better more

The good news in knowing you are wrong is you are right

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emma Stone: maybe ILE

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fed Gwynne 45 minute doc. worth a watch if you like drama and overcoming adversity, and tragic endings.

I think he belongs here because of his turbulent nature. His art is unconventional.

He's typed ESFP elsewhere.

You be the judge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12