Thread: Alive's List of IEIs

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know why I type you IEI Northstar? you brag about how much money you make, which delta doesn't do from a theoretical standpoint. maybe @blaecaedre can give more information on that. I also saw a couple of messages by you in discord two or so days ago where you mentioned that you spend way too much money when you were younger on cars or car parts or something, money which you did not have at that time, which indicates an uneconomical mindset, which is not extroverted thinking. you also laugh about other people's misery, another characteristic that doesn't belong to delta.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    I'll just repeat myself here:
    @slowerthan: can you just closse this thread? it's getting pointless and boring and it's more and more about personal attacks now than any kind of constructive theoretical discussion.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive
    nice strawman
    It’s a possibility because you don’t really elaborate much why those people couldn’t be other types. Emotions and feelings are universal, Fe or Fi polr have them too but may have issues displaying one of those characteristics until later in life.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quoting Filatova to make a valid point and observation about universality of feelings = personal attacks.

But saying extrovert sensors live day to day, can't plan because no Ni and don't have feelings for small creatures = true Socionics.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But saying extrovert sensors don't have feelings for small creatures = true Socionics.
    nice strawman.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    nice strawman.
    Anything to say about this? With theory to back it up, if possible:

But most importantly, there's a blatant misunderstanding that's causing crazy mistypes. It's regarding the limits of NiFe. You think IEIs imagination makes them picture themselves as literally anything and then become and inhabit that literally anything. A mindless sharp-shooter or a maid in a tower, it's all the same. Wrong. Not for nothing Filatova intelligently words it like this in her description of INFp:

his mind, as a rule, focuses on something that is sublime and elegant he may think of a journey around the world aboard an ocean liner (alongside a refined public), of an alluring cottage with a fireplace and white piano, of beautiful transcendent love

These are the limitations and the realm of IEIs. The romantic lyricist label is there for a reason. Love, the romance and elegance of a piano, a carefree adventure visiting new places. And their Beta values derivatives: good vs evil, emotional drama in grand terms, cheesy soft and weak states of being, prince, princess, life and its tortuous human condition (which is just a projection of how many see themselves, victims to a power stronger than them). Dreams of fame and success in IEIs mind are just an extension of the same line: a secret desire to be admired for being an artist that deals with what really matters, a fantasy where they are awarded and recognized internationally for being the best dramatist to undress the kernel of humans and their contradictions, that has something to say about the state of the world, etc. The fantasy of being a boxer, dreaming about and salivating in expectation over the very physical experience of exhaustion caused everyday by killer training only to get onto the ring and be disfigured for the next six months while some hip hop music blasts out through the venue speakers is far, far from what IEI envision for themselves. Those are more wishes and aspirations of Se types or at least sensors.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice strawman
    It’s a possibility because you don’t really elaborate much why those people couldn’t be other types. Emotions and feelings are universal, Fe or Fi polr have them too but may have issues displaying one of those characteristics until later in life.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know why I type you IEI Northstar? you brag about how much money you make, which delta doesn't do from a theoretical standpoint. maybe @blaecaedre can give more information on that. I also saw a couple of messages by you in discord two or so days ago where you mentioned that you spend way too much money when you were younger on cars or car parts or something, money which you did not have at that time, which indicates an uneconomical mindset, which is not extroverted thinking. you also laugh about other people's misery, another characteristic that doesn't belong to delta.

@slowerthan: can you just closse this thread? it's getting pointless and boring and it's more and more about personal attacks now than any kind of constructive theoretical discussion.
    Bad typing. You don’t know me at all and your typing holds no merit.
    You need to brush up on your perception. I said I make more money than you after you typed me Te polr without reasoning. You know why I make money? Because I’m good with my hands on technology, applying skills from different fields of tech. Building prototypes, testing and selecting the right components and tools for jobs. Sound familiar?
    Oh yeah. I learned a lot during my student years by figuring i could fix and repair my cars myself and have never since been forced to pay a mechanic (have chosen to do a few times when it was more economical). I have never been in debt and made money by buying old cars, fixing them better and selling them for a profit. Always been good at turning every hobby into a profit maker or money saver. Not bad for Te polr. Yes, i could have saved every penny instead of spending more on hobby cars, but as i was already comfortable with income it was money well spent on enjoyable things.
    These days I have my extra money in safe long-term investments, mostly in energy companies. Despite owning a house and two high quality cars I’m not even in net debt. But none of this is deeply type related, although IEI do often have abysmal finances (as do IEE).
    Sorry, I don’t believe in your evil beta good delta narrative. Anyone can laugh at anyone for personal reasons.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think people pick and choose what elements of behaviour they focus on when typing others, often reinforcing the type they had in mind.

I've seen people justify Tyson as being because he beat people up for a living, as well as assaulted and raped women. I actually think those a good reasons for typing him and irrational, even though it might be politically incorrect to say so. But him crying would be very different from overly macho image that people associate with -types - I think this behaviour is more to do irrationality and neuroticism, but I think other traits are plausible too. Tyson having a range of intellectual and spiritual interests are also contrary to how SLEs are typically described.

I don't think trying to square the circle by making Tyson a EIE type helps either ("Because EIEs are Beta types, and have -HA" - that's purely speculative conjecture, not evidence based).

I think Tyson is fairly clearly SLE - highly irrational (very impulsive), very active and combative (extroverted traits), and a superficial interest in maintaining harmonious relationships with others.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I think Tyson is fairly clearly SLE - highly irrational (very impulsive), very active and combative (extroverted traits), and a superficial interest in maintaining harmonious relationships with others.
    White logic seems to be absent from the couple of videos I've seen of him.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Tyson is fairly clearly SLE .
    which seems to go a bit contrary to how you define sensing and intuition, which you seem to relate to the Big Five trait Openess to Experience. Tyson was highly unorthodox, living with a Tiger, which can easily kill you if you don't pay attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmZw6ejvabU

in addition to everything I posted here, he also had a broadway show and even an animated television series.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/us...broadway-debut

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Tyson_Mysteries

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

which seems to go a bit contrary to how you define sensing and intuition, which you seem to relate to the Big Five trait Openess to Experience. Tyson was highly unorthodox, living with a Tiger, which can easily kill you if you don't pay attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmZw6ejvabU

in addition to everything I posted here, he also had a broadway show and even an animated television series.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/us...broadway-debut

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Tyson_Mysteries
    I didn't know about the tiger, but my rationalisation to fit my typing of SLE for Tyson is to say that this is a typical move for a -blockhead boxer who wants to appear macho.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

White logic seems to be absent from the couple of videos I've seen of him.
    I think is more likely than for him. But he doesn't seem at all strong in terms of rationality.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know about the tiger, but my rationalisation to fit my typing of SLE for Tyson is to say that this is a typical move for a -blockhead boxer who wants to appear macho.
    well my point of perspective is that Tyson showcases rather a lot of naivety which seems unlikely for sensing types as they are completely in the moment and more aware of concrete dangers of their environment. Tyson on the other hand looks more like a kid not thinking about the dangers at all.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZSYHYc8Rc58

I think the reason that Se is seen as macho blockheads is the reason that most people here insist that Tyson is an SLE or SEE tbh. there's nothing really that will change that perspective as there's simply not an objective way to prove one side is right.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive
    ''bragging about money'' is related to valued Se, probably, as those types have a greater interest in material gain and lucrative careers when compared to Si valuers
    also, people may tend to ''brag'' about things related to their superid, as these functions can represent the ''ideal'' which one tries to strive after, as they're not self-evident and naturally confident as the ego functions - but I don't have an opinion about Northstar's type, atm
    at least, Se valuers talk more about money and possessions, IME

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearly, gifted IEIs would live with a tiger, just like the horribly irrational dreamers Stephen Hawking and Noam Chomsky and completely unlike the down-to-earth individuals in the movie The Hangover!

"Tyson is SEE" like @Rusal said seems fine to me too. He does seem to show feeling more than logic, just not introverted intuition at all, because Ni is really not about hitting people in the face and blasting hip-hop.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

etc
    Still no response. Take a minute when you have the time, I am in the mood for a Ti lead theoretical reply to this:

But most importantly, there's a blatant misunderstanding that's causing crazy mistypes. It's regarding the limits of NiFe. You think IEIs imagination makes them picture themselves as literally anything and then become and inhabit that literally anything. A mindless sharp-shooter or a maid in a tower, it's all the same. Wrong. Not for nothing Filatova intelligently words it like this in her description of INFp:

his mind, as a rule, focuses on something that is sublime and elegant he may think of a journey around the world aboard an ocean liner (alongside a refined public), of an alluring cottage with a fireplace and white piano, of beautiful transcendent love

These are the limitations and the realm of IEIs. The romantic lyricist label is there for a reason. Love, the romance and elegance of a piano, a carefree adventure visiting new places. And their Beta values derivatives: good vs evil, emotional drama in grand terms, cheesy soft and weak states of being, prince, princess, life and its tortuous human condition (which is just a projection of how many see themselves, victims to a power stronger than them). Dreams of fame and success in IEIs mind are just an extension of the same line: a secret desire to be admired for being an artist that deals with what really matters, a fantasy where they are awarded and recognized internationally for being the best dramatist to undress the kernel of humans and their contradictions, that has something to say about the state of the world, etc. The fantasy of being a boxer, dreaming about and salivating in expectation over the very physical experience of exhaustion caused everyday by killer training only to get onto the ring and be disfigured for the next six months while some hip hop music blasts out through the venue speakers is far, far from what IEI envision for themselves. Those are more wishes and aspirations of Se types or at least sensors.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aurora seems more like an N or H sub, not D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjlI3PKrGxB/

Wow, Se type holding doves. Groundbreaking.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    @Alive
    ''bragging about money'' is related to valued Se, probably, as those types have a greater interest in material gain and lucrative careers when compared to Si valuers
    also, people may tend to ''brag'' about things related to their superid, as these functions can represent the ''ideal'' which one tries to strive after, as they're not self-evident and naturally confident as the ego functions - but I don't have an opinion about Northstar's type, atm
    at least, Se valuers talk more about money and possessions, IME
    Yeah if Northstar isn't SLI he's SLE. But certainly not IEI.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Clearly, gifted IEIs would live with a tiger, just like the horribly irrational dreamers Stephen Hawking and Noam Chomsky and completely unlike the down-to-earth individuals in the movie The Hangover!

"Tyson is SEE" like @Rusal said seems fine to me too. He does seem to show feeling more than logic, just not introverted intuition at all, because Ni is really not about hitting people in the face and blasting hip-hop.
    Michael Jackson had his own zoo, plus children at his ranch. I doubt he was SLE.

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michael Jackson had his own zoo, plus children at his ranch. I doubt he was SLE.
    Yes but he didn't keep the tigers in his room, and also, who cares about Michael Jackson? I care more about the fact people like Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstein, and Noam Chomsky are being typed as IEI which is also apparently the same type as Mike Tyson and as Kurt Cobain and many other people who are clearly not the same type even when I don't care about them. One heck of a typology where everyone is the same type and people are assigned nonsenical subtypes to try to make up for it. Plus the ridiculous Red Pill ideology, where everything is about social status and all women are daydreaming losers. There's a reason Alive used to be called "dead account," which is he ticked off all the "delusional normalizing normies" last time as well.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the photo of Tyson looks honest and genuine, the trump photo looks fake as fuck

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well my point of perspective is that Tyson showcases rather a lot of naivety which seems unlikely for sensing types as they are completely in the moment and more aware of concrete dangers of their environment. Tyson on the other hand looks more like a kid not thinking about the dangers at all.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZSYHYc8Rc58

I think the reason that Se is seen as macho blockheads is the reason that most people here insist that Tyson is an SLE or SEE tbh. there's nothing really that will change that perspective as there's simply not an objective way to prove one side is right.
    OR... His Se is so good he does not sense danger at all points in time. Unlike soyboys pissing their pants when a large animal comes into view.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Yes but he didn't keep the tigers in his room, and also, who cares about Michael Jackson? I care more about the fact people like Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstein, and Noam Chomsky are being typed as IEI which is also apparently the same type as Mike Tyson and as Kurt Cobain and many other people who are clearly not the same type even when I don't care about them. One heck of a typology where everyone is the same type and people are assigned nonsenical subtypes to try to make up for it. Plus the ridiculous Red Pill ideology, where everything is about social status and all women are daydreaming losers. There's a reason Alive used to be called "dead account," which is he ticked off all the "delusional normalizing normies" last time as well.
    I don't think typing Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstein, and Noam Chomsky all the same type is especially absurd, other than Einstein being a clear extrovert. But people have typed Hawking as both ILE and ILI (difficult to gauge his personality to some degree because of his illness), and I type Chomsky as an introvert whereas you type him as an extrovert (an ILE, the typing people usually give to Einstein, and the first or second most common typing for Hawking). Why would you object to them all being typed ILE, for example (I have my own reasons for not doing so)?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are hummingbirds IEI?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think typing Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstein, and Noam Chomsky all the same type is especially absurd, other than Einstein being a clear extrovert. But people have typed Hawking as both ILE and ILI (difficult to gauge his personality to some degree because of his illness), and I type Chomsky as an introvert whereas you type him as an extrovert (an ILE, the typing people usually give to Einstein, and the first or second most common typing for Hawking). Why would you object to them all being typed ILE, for example (I have my own reasons for not doing so)?
    ...I mean, typing them the same type as he types everyone (IEI.) I wouldn't object to them all being typed ILE, which would actually make sense, but typing them all IEI along with Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Kurt Cobain, and Michael Jackson? Come on. That comes from a worldview where the only thing that matters is social status and the IEI is the type that will do anything to get it. That is a detestable worldview. Social status matters a lot and no one wants to be a pariah, but it's not the sole motivator behind everyone who ever accomplishes anything.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the photo of Tyson looks honest and genuine, the trump photo looks fake as fuck
    Mike Tyson does look awfully cute posing with doves.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That comes from a worldview where the only thing that matters is social status and the IEI is the type that will do anything to get it. That is a detestable worldview. Social status matters a lot and no one wants to be a pariah, but it's not the sole motivator behind everyone who ever accomplishes anything.
    Se as suggestive function in IEI (INFp; Esenin) and ILI (INTp; Balzac)

These people are always moving in the direction of greatest strength, wealth, success, reliability, suggestible by the external form, appearance. They try to live a beautiful life, whatever it costs them. One gets the impression that they always manage to be on the winning side, on the side of the strongest party. If the balance of forces is switched, likewise they will change their direction. Often attracted to strong people. They are easily put into optimistic state of mind if "shaken up" a little - immediately become charged by the received pulse. They constantly try to be in environment where they has a sense of omnipotence: money, power, honor, glory, medals, etc. If they are at the the bottom of social hierarchy, will attempt to climb up by any means necessary. If something is being imposed on them, they are often not able to resist and oppose it, easily suggestible by force. Thus they may act cold, distant and aloof, just in case, as to not fall into such circumstances. A good place for him is where there is some kind of action, active work, turbulent life. He becomes unconsciously "plugged in", involved in it, and then later is surprised to discover himself where he did not expect himself to be. For this reason, they need to be careful not to get involved by chance in some business or project with which he had no desire to have an association. They are very easy pushed into something, moved towards some solution, because these people are easily manipulated by someone's force and suddenly find themselves besides such a person. Often they do not take offense at the sarcastic jokes made in their own address, as they also contain an element of force, may even perceive this as a hidden compliment. Respond to this sarcastically as the situation in principle implies he needs to reply with something for it. However, being drawn to strength and constantly going in the same direction, sooner or later he may actually reach it, and not just try to discover and obtain it. Sometimes they may try to provoke someone to use their force, for example, offer to arrange a tournament in arm wrestling.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Mike Tyson does look awfully cute posing with doves.
    He's just a "mirage", to you, poptart.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se as suggestive function in IEI (INFp; Esenin) and ILI (INTp; Balzac)

These people are always moving in the direction of greatest strength, wealth, success, reliability, suggestible by the external form, appearance. They try to live a beautiful life, whatever it costs them. One gets the impression that they always manage to be on the winning side, on the side of the strongest party. If the balance of forces is switched, likewise they will change their direction. Often attracted to strong people. They are easily put into optimistic state of mind if "shaken up" a little - immediately become charged by the received pulse. They constantly try to be in environment where they has a sense of omnipotence: money, power, honor, glory, medals, etc. If they are at the the bottom of social hierarchy, will attempt to climb up by any means necessary. If something is being imposed on them, they are often not able to resist and oppose it, easily suggestible by force. Thus they may act cold, distant and aloof, just in case, as to not fall into such circumstances. A good place for him is where there is some kind of action, active work, turbulent life. He becomes unconsciously "plugged in", involved in it, and then later is surprised to discover himself where he did not expect himself to be. For this reason, they need to be careful not to get involved by chance in some business or project with which he had no desire to have an association. They are very easy pushed into something, moved towards some solution, because these people are easily manipulated by someone's force and suddenly find themselves besides such a person. Often they do not take offense at the sarcastic jokes made in their own address, as they also contain an element of force, may even perceive this as a hidden compliment. Respond to this sarcastically as the situation in principle implies he needs to reply with something for it. However, being drawn to strength and constantly going in the same direction, sooner or later he may actually reach it, and not just try to discover and obtain it. Sometimes they may try to provoke someone to use their force, for example, offer to arrange a tournament in arm wrestling.
    ...And this is representative of Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstein, and Noam Chomsky how?

Heck, how is this characteristic of people such as Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali who are the ones giving the force and not easily manipulated into things? This is the description of someone who wants a savior, not the description of someone who runs around breaking people's noses or the description of a physicist.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New idea for monthly calendar: Mike Tyson holding doves

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

...I mean, typing them the same type as he types everyone (IEI.) I wouldn't object to them all being typed ILE, which would actually make sense, but typing them all IEI along with Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Kurt Cobain, and Michael Jackson? Come on. That comes from a worldview where the only thing that matters is social status and the IEI is the type that will do anything to get it. That is a detestable worldview. Social status matters a lot and no one wants to be a pariah, but it's not the sole motivator behind everyone who ever accomplishes anything.
    I don't know of anybody's typings that don't have glaring inconsistencies. I see it in forum consensus typings too a lot. People type Hilter, Shakespeare, Kanye West, Greta Thunberg, John Travolta, Martin Luther King Jr., David Bowie, Bono, Freddie Mercury, Stephen Fry, Jacinda Ardern as EIE (I doubt anyone here types all those EIE though).

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quoting Filatova to make a valid point and observation about universality of feelings = personal attacks.

But saying extrovert sensors live day to day, can't plan because no Ni and don't have feelings for small creatures = true Socionics.
    You're just watching a Narcissist try to rationalize their disconnected delusional perspective through Socionics. So it makes what he's saying make 0 sense to anyone but him.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know of anybody's typings that don't have glaring inconsistencies. I see it in forum consensus typings too a lot. People type Hilter, Shakespeare, Kanye West, Greta Thunberg, John Travolta, Martin Luther King Jr., David Bowie, Bono, Freddie Mercury, Stephen Fry, Jacinda Ardern as EIE (I doubt anyone here types all those EIE though).
    That's the thing: no one here types all of those people as EIE, while Alive would be more than happy to type them all as not even EIE but IEI along with Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Michael Jackson, and probably Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein, Genghis Khan, and Napoleon. Why? He thinks people are famous because of Se suggestive and not because of anything they actually accomplished. Clearly Noam Chomsky is famous because "he wants to live a beautiful life" and "be on the winning side" and "be around powerful people" and not, you know, because of his linguistic theories.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oversimplified explanation:: I think Napoleon was IEI because he has been described as shy bookworm in his youth. tyson is described as reclusive loner. I never said I type them only as IEI because of suggestive Se or anything. that's another strawman.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Bad typing. You don’t know me at all and your typing holds no merit.
    You need to brush up on your perception. I said I make more money than you after you typed me Te polr without reasoning. You know why I make money? Because I’m good with my hands on technology, applying skills from different fields of tech. Building prototypes, testing and selecting the right components and tools for jobs. Sound familiar?
    Oh yeah. I learned a lot during my student years by figuring i could fix and repair my cars myself and have never since been forced to pay a mechanic (have chosen to do a few times when it was more economical). I have never been in debt and made money by buying old cars, fixing them better and selling them for a profit. Always been good at turning every hobby into a profit maker or money saver. Not bad for Te polr. Yes, i could have saved every penny instead of spending more on hobby cars, but as i was already comfortable with income it was money well spent on enjoyable things.
    These days I have my extra money in safe long-term investments, mostly in energy companies. Despite owning a house and two high quality cars I’m not even in net debt. But none of this is deeply type related, although IEI do often have abysmal finances (as do IEE).
    Sorry, I don’t believe in your evil beta good delta narrative. Anyone can laugh at anyone for personal reasons.
    It's because you imagined yourself to do these things Northstar.

*thick sarcasm*

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oversimplified explanation:: I think Napoleon was IEI because he has been described as shy bookworm in his youth. tyson is described as reclusive loner. I never said I type them only as IEI because of suggestive Se or anything. that's another strawman.
    What does that have to do with IEI? If anything, IEIs would never be a reclusive loner because they are irrational, yielding, results-oriented types who would be easily pulled into groups and social activities. SLEs would be more likely to be loners than IEIs because SLEs get mad at people and have spines and can't be told what to do so easily, while IEIs are mostly daydreaming about their saviors. IEIs care about Fe. Not only that, they usually provide the Fe. The SLEs are not the ones providing the Fe. Additionally, IEIs have 4D Fi, which makes even EIEs seem more likely to be "loners" than them. EIEs aren't going to be the shy bookworm, but they might just have superficial interactions instead of deep ones, while IEIs will probably always have some sort of partnership.

It's also no strawman when you're typing essentially every famous person who isn't Taylor Swift as Se suggestive. I can observe what you do rather than being limited to what you say.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Napoleon was routinely bullied by his peers for his accent, birthplace, short stature, mannerisms and inability to speak French quickly. He became reserved and melancholy, applying himself to reading. An examiner observed that Napoleon "has always been distinguished for his application in mathematics. He is fairly well acquainted with history and geography ... This boy would make an excellent sailor".

I think Blue has a very narrow view on types, thinking that every person who has the same type must have the same characteristics over the board even though there are only 16 types but 8 billion people in this planet.

Canelo Alvarez and Mike Tyson share a mutual respect, one born out of the fact they both know what it’s like to rise from being a shy, bullied outcast to boxing’s biggest star. But a major difference between them has seen the pair go down very different paths. Before that, both were shy, embarrassed figures who experienced bullying before they learned how to fight back. Canelo, with his pale skin, freckles and red hair, stood out from the other kids in Guadalajara. One of his brothers urged him to fight back on those who’d hit and mock him. Eventually, Canelo did, bloodying a bully’s nose. “I liked it too much,” Alvarez told the Guardian, years later. “I knew everything would change.” Brought up in the notorious Brownsville area of Brooklyn, Tyson was picked on as a child for his lisp, glasses and chubby figure. “I still feel like a coward to this day because of that bullying,” Tyson said once, recalling a story of when he was beaten up and had his glasses stolen. “That’s a wild feeling, being that helpless. You never, ever forget that feeling.”

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast