Thread: Building Logical Frameworks With Ti - Introverted Thinking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Building Logical Frameworks With Ti - Introverted Thinking

How do ILEs use Ti? How do you build your Ti frameworks? What is the process, where do you find the pieces to the things you put together? How do you define things, how do you fill your categories and put the pieces together to build the logical understands you have? If you don't mind please go into detail about this and give some examples, thank you.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I listen to intuition and make sure to sleep on problems a lot so that maximal unconscious flooding is performed. At work, I am given problem. What's best way to do problem? Not sure today, but sleep on it and tomorrow I will have a better idea. Sleep on it again and the answer will be obvious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    hello Lord Pixel

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VorticalFlow View Post
    How do ILEs use Ti? How do you build your Ti frameworks? What is the process, where do you find the pieces to the things you put together? How do you define things, how do you fill your categories and put the pieces together to build the logical understands you have? If you don't mind please go into detail about this and give some examples, thank you.
    Are you one of us, a Ti user? If not we must hold tight to our secrets.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not ILE, but I don't think of myself as much "constructing a logical framework" as attempting to break down pieces of knowledge to understand them better. I've generally in the past considered my process of understanding a concept to be reducing the concept as much as possible to a simple point, turning it over and examining it, then rebuilding it once I feel I've understood it.

This process isn't really the most efficient -- in relation to my own, personal benefit, it feels as if I need far more information to properly digest something than, say, an LSI (possibly this can be attributed to Ne; else to my own stupidity). And I'm useless explaining things to others; since the process is fairly personal, it doesn't translate well to others, and people tend to complain that I explain concepts in the most complicated ways possible, using far more information than necessary to convey it.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 05-07-2019 at 08:13 PM.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can help you with this. The greatest thing you can do is make lists of properties. For whatever you're trying to analyze, you must make three lists. The first list is the properties that characterizes what you're studying. The second list are the properties that can never characterize what you're studying. The third list is the properties that are irrelevant to what you're studying.

TIM
    NeTx-C (5w6)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do ILEs use Ti?
    Intermittently, as the understanding of the unfolding situation demands. "I see an object moving down, thus it is likely falling", which is in contrast to LII's "The object is falling, thus it should be moving down". In other words, while LII can take a logical structure and derive possible conclusions about situations it represents, ILE progresses in the opposite direction by taking their intuition of the current situation and deriving possible logical structures that would explain it.

How do you build your Ti frameworks?
    Very quickly and, admittedly, sloppily, because the primary goal of using Ti tends to be making a fast decision as the situation unfolds, i.e. it is first and foremost driven by their Ne. "I understand everything very easily but not necessarily correctly" could be the motto of being an ILE.

What is the process, where do you find the pieces to the things you put together?
    You don't look for them specifically, they come to you through your life experiences. Usually, you just McGuiver it with whatever is available to you. ILEs are always on the lookout for new ideas that they later use to expand their arsenal of quick solutions.

How do you define things, how do you fill your categories and put the pieces together to build the logical understands you have?
    This is a very difficult question, because to me this process seems largely transparent when at work, but I would assume most definitions are through examples and associations, i.e. "Given A, B and C, X tends to act like Y and Z". When something new is introduced into the equation, the first thing I personally would do is to experiment with it to see how it would react, so that I can build a quick understanding through already familiar objects that react similarly.

Edited to add:
    In hindsight it seems evident that my explanation here is strongly tainted by my strong Se. In reality, an average ILE would probably focus more not on the current situation unfolding (as that requires strong awareness of the here and now), but on different possibilities and imagined futures. In other words, a more balanced ILE would imagine something and derive possible explanations and maybe even solutions how to achieve it reasonably.
    Last edited by Carnaedy; 05-31-2019 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Too much Se in a post about ILEs.
    Most likely the most negative alpha you have met
    My life experiences may be tainted by living with an LII and an ILI I lovingly call Satan.