Thread: Ni and Increased tendency for clinical depression

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I for a long while typed as EII, because I had found Ne ignoring weird for me.. But I do think in Socionics, I would probably be an Fe ego, with how expressive I am. I don’t think I would have Ti as a PolR function and ignore Ni, either.. If I am an Ne ego, I would say it would be EII-Ne, but the issue comes down to Fe ignoring for me on that.. IEI is far from perfection, but I do seem to be more expressive than would expect in an EII. I do think there are a lot of really bad typists int he discord community, and they just push their agenda and do not even bother to actually get know the person, and it is frustrating.. There were too few of people who actually got to know me, and they just enforced me as EIE, still some do..

I don’t think EII is impossible for me. I am around 75% on IEI and 25% EII..
    Have you ever even looked at your signature? ("I am in my head; not society")
    I think it's a pretty accurate description of you. You're way too preoccupied with your ideas related to your individual values about the world, people and how you personally believe the world and people should be (the fixation on exploration of those on a namely social level coming from your so-first enneagram IV) instead.

You're relatively ebullient and bubbly but from personal experience i dare to say that it's not at all done in an Fe manner. You simply like sharing your ideas and how you feel about things and the world with everyone ad nauseam, jumping from one abstraction to another 24/7. And i don't mean this as an insult...

If anything, you do it to such an extent that society and "the crowd" ends up getting annoyed with you over it. That's not how i personally perceive your presence and am really not trying to sound mean, i am directly referring to something you're already familiar with based on experiences you've had on Discord (especially more recently) and some backlash you've been getting there. If you're more expressive than expected for an EII you're likely IEE Fi subtype or EII Ne subtype.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
    I think it's a pretty accurate description of you. You're way too preoccupied with your ideas related to your individual values about the world, people and how you personally believe the world and people should be (the fixation on exploration of those on a namely social level coming from your so-first enneagram IV) instead.

You're relatively ebullient and bubbly but from personal experience i dare to say that it's not at all done in an Fe manner. You simply like sharing your ideas and how you feel about things and the world with everyone ad nauseam, jumping from one abstraction to another 24/7. And i don't mean this as an insult...

If anything, you do it to such an extent that society and "the crowd" ends up getting annoyed with you over it. That's not how i personally perceive your presence and am really not trying to sound mean, i am directly referring to something you're already familiar with based on experiences you've had on Discord (especially more recently) and some backlash you've been getting there. If you're more expressive than expected for an EII you're likely IEE Fi subtype or EII Ne subtype.
    Don’t worry, I don’t think you’re being mean..

I mean.. I think a lot of people just misunderstand me, really. I do have some psychopathology that makes it more turbid to see what I am, but I am not really that opposed to being an EII.. I used to think IEE-Fi was fitting enough too, but I do not really ignore Ni (which is why even people type me as an Ni ego). And I do use it in an amount that is enough to believe it would not be ignored.

You’re not really wrong on what you say… I have always tried telling others that I am not in reality as expressive as how I look, which Ashton Martin and Choppy had witnessed when they in person, had met me. No one believed me about it and just thought I am in denial and whatnot.. But I really am not this expressive, emotive EIE they think I am, lol…
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think Braingel is EII. EIIs generally have a more stable temperament, and while I don't know her, it seems that is not the case by reading her posts, which to me indicates she has a dynamic temperament.

Any type can express ideas really, what are we all doing here? Expressing ideas. I agree that it has a "free flowing" quality in her case which could indicate Ne being used (though not necessarily valued), but I see no signs of valued Fi.

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post

My enneagram tritype is a factoring in why I am more individually focused.. I don’t think typology is supposed to fit somebody entirely.. And there are a few inconsistencies that can maybe be, since it is not a precise measurement and there are various models in attempt to compensate, DCNH attempts to as well.

I think a more expressive variation of EII or the IEI-C is fitting.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I don't think Braingel is EII. EIIs generally have a more stable temperament, and while I don't know her, it seems that is not the case by reading her posts, which to me indicates she has a dynamic temperament.

Any type can express ideas really, what are we all doing here? Expressing ideas. I agree that it has a "free flowing" quality in her case which could indicate Ne being used (though not necessarily valued), but I see no signs of valued Fi.
    Well, IEI is a result type.. So it is supposed to be a bit more scattered.. This is actually a big reason in why I went to IEI, because IEI is a result type and result type sort of is reminiscent of MBTI Ne in a way..

Dragons:

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, IEI is a result type.. So it is supposed to be a bit more scattered.. This is actually a big reason in why I went to IEI, because IEI is a result type and result type sort of is reminiscent of MBTI Ne in a way..
    Hm, well I don't see the connection between scatteredness and result types. Where are you getting this information?

I have an honest question, as I've noticed you don't like the EIE typing for yourself. What do you have against it? I'm not saying you are EIE btw, but I can actually see it over EII.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Anyways @Braingel we can continue this in another thread if you prefer as it kind of derials this one...

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm, well I don't see the connection between scatteredness and result types. Where are you getting this information?

I have an honest question, as I've noticed you don't like the EIE typing for yourself. What do you have against it? I'm not saying you are EIE btw, but I can actually see it over EII.
    Well, I see it is a major discrepancy to have autism as my own self, and be Fe base. The base function is supposed to be how you innately acquire information. And Fe will require good theory of mind to in a way, digest information unconsciously like that.

I also do not think my Si is at all, PolR. It may look like it, but I am not helpless on my Si. I may not care as much about it, but I don’t think it is my weakest point. I also do not think my Ti is 1 dimensional, and process dichotomy without any valued Ne, seems very unfitting to me.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had drawn this inference myself, when I had read about result and process on wikisocion whilst it had been up.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing that sort of fits Se PolR, @serenaeva, is the way my anger is. I definitely am not a 9 core (I do not deny my problems, instead I indulge and display them) is the way that my anger is.

I can be pretty reactive in the particular environment I am in, but only because here, my tolerance has eroded. In reality, it took years for me to get reactive back to my family. But in general, unless I am really triggered and it is more than I can handle, I am pretty hard to anger, and I also have very little control of my anger when it does unbridled, which can be indicative of weaker Se (since you use it less and do not value it, thus you have lesser opportunity to learn its restraint).

I have anger that is in a very 1D Se way. And I also have very little control over it. (Anger is not all that encompasses Se, but in terms of exerting it outward, it can be related).

I am not a naturally aggressive person. So I do not get where people get the HA Se, other than my ASD can make me more coming off blunt than how I mean.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Yes, any person can be prone to depression, but can you think of reasons why another type might be?
    Not with how the world is constructed, but if the type does not get what they need. Example: Si not having homeostasis and an unstable environment, The only societal condition that may make that happen is warfare. And Se PolR would depress too. But as far as how world currently goes, not as much, and Ni in itself seems be melancholic, though positivity and optimism also can come forth. It epitomizes both in way, but world is more negative right now, thus trends, their focusing, will make one more negative.

If the world had positive trends, Ni would not as much depress. No one would really be depressed if the world was more positive and people had met needs. But by the time that would happen, there no longer would be need for earth and its lessons. The positive and negative charge keeps the human psyche ever evolving. Once there no longer has need for negative, earth serves no purpose, or the human ego.

Dragons:

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dropping this here, because ppl might find it interesting/relevant... From Gulenko cognitive styles

Psychological Level

Evolution–Involution, along with other dichotomies, influences a key parameter of stress in the psyche: Control of asymmetry in the excitatory/inhibitory processes of the nervous system.

Evolutionary types recover more slowly from stress than Involutionary types. Their inhibitory processes are less amenable to conscious control than their excitatory processes, hence their tendency to dwell on personal issues. After being pulled in by any process, they are often unable to get out of it. Which can lead to gambling, drug use, alcoholism, or other vices, even Internet-addiction.

Consequently, susceptibility to conditioning is higher in Evolutionary types than in Involutionary types. Conditioned responses require movement along a single path, without possibility of turning around or deviating from the imposed route. One of the inhibitory mechanisms of conditioning is phobia (obsessive fear). Imagine not being able to rid yourself of thinking you will definitely fall on a slippery road. This is an example of a phobia. And then you actually do end up falling, even if wearing mountain-climbing boots. According to my observations, Involutionary types do not seriously suffer such phobias.

Thus, Involutionary types more rapidly and less painfully get rid of illusions, imposed opinions, suggested thoughts, fanatic states, etc. It is because of Evolution–Involution differences that quadras are split rings of social progress are formed.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't use socionics definitions. saying this to skip if u dont care. Also your superior narcissist speaking. so normies out. Wait I take that back, I want you pissed off. You know I get supply just from typing this and knowing u are wasting time reading.

Kurt Cobain was EII.

Fe does not require theory of mind. Fi + intuition = theory of mind. Its mirror neurons and imagination. Empathy is theory of mind.
    Fe projects image outwardly form Si/Ni, where Si/Ni is accumulation and relationships over a long range as a whole of specific information/general principles respectively.

Most Fe types tend to be expressive as you are and kind of forceful with it (which is considered not being aware of social norms. Many Fe types are simply aligned with how society is, they are the ones defining the norms > you are socially inept. They are anti-social due to not understanding that u are actually more socially adept and put you down for it.) Fi types are absorptive and their emotions intensifiy inwards, their excpresisons are more subtle and contained, but they are richer in intensity, which is seen as a weakness. Hence EII tend to be doormats. Introverted functions are mulling over information but in different ways.
    Ni dominant + Fe aux type would interact in such a way in a mind to manifest Fi. Fe and Fi would be understanding different aspects of feeling.
    Fi and Ni types are the most depressed. Because their biology is also different, society is shaped against them and against itself.
    Strongest Ni types (xII, IxI) have bodies that most strongly react and change toe everything as the pinnacle of human evolution. They are being severely dragged down by pressure pulling them downwards. Its destroying their body and mind to conform and become like the rest. The rest are already varied levels of destroyed, the depression is a descend downwards. They are already so low they can't get depressed. Resistance results in depression, while giving in to the pressure results in/implies complacency. The more aware you are the more sensitive you are the more evil hurts. You get ridiculed and punished for trying to be better, you already know that. If you get enough brain damage u wont feel pain as much and u wont be able to think so much u get depressed. Te and Se types get the least depressed, why? Because their goal is to not think or feel. It's specifically a goal they force themselves to achieve, to stop caring and just get things done.

Have you read Carl Jung's book? Have you read about Fi in it? It intensifies itself with what's met with. Depression can go far with that. Ti too so suck it, LIIs. LIIs just experience their depressing reality more as thoughts and less as feelings.

Your closest type for the moment is definitely IEI. EIIs don't expose themselves (their Fi) like you do by interacting with strangers, You react with radical Se aggression and they react with Te destruction of the enemy/ignoring/saying something short and critical. It's more like a goal with EII? They become a machine. Or crash down crying and then binge on anime or music or take some drugs, seek a distraction to drown their melancholia but its in a sluggish Si way. IEI yell, destroy objects haphazardly, do drugs but aggressively.

Your aggression is implicit in your beliefs worldview and dispostiion. They see you as wrong hypersenstive and selfish, if they told u how the "truth" is they know u'd go mad. Everything you say goes against their truth they sense the aggression implicit between u and them. Being so different from them forces them to walk on eggshells because their natural consciousness clashing with urs will inevitably trigger u. Hyperaware conscientious and sensitive snowlfake vs callous abusive negeligent beings of class.

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it is just pretty safe to say I am an INFX @bryanbone. My environment makes it hard to see what is my true self, and what is reactive in a way, though I do now fundamentally that I am much less aggressive than how this environment takes its choking hold on me. Choking emotions out of me.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean I already have shown these to you Bryan, but not everyone here and not to @serenaeva..

My sister had recorded these of me:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/482c6khl5...ExCf-bgma?dl=0
    (I am stimming—autism symptom like mad), but I was 15 in the one with my mother.. The one with my father was around time pandemic onset. I had just gotten sexually abused my second time thereafter and it was a time of upheaval for me.

I show these, because they epitomize how my anger is very well.. As you can see, I don’t actually want to get angry, but my family members literally dig into me and force reactions out of me. It could be that this makes me superficially look Fe and it all is my CPTSD making me look Fe, combined with being a 4 core and having need to display my trauma and emotions.. But generally social instinct does correlate well with Fe..

But I have a hard time with aggression.

Matter of fact you can see the anger is uncomfortable for me.. I croak and break down as I get angry, in the one with ny mother, and I am having a very hard time with the anger, and it is very unpleasant for me.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am stimming, something autistic people do when stressed, because I cannot handle it and it disrupts of my inner peace.. @bryanbone, @serenaeva

On the left, I was breaking down tearfully, saying, “I cannot handle you guys anymore, my chest is hurting me.” because the anger and overwhelm and panic are emotions I do not normally deal with and they hit me much harder because I have less experience with them. I deal with them when I am confined.. But I have been made to be angry and I am not built to handle it well.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean just the other day, I got into a discussion, not an argument really, but a discussion with Aestrevix about my enneagram type. He is insistent I am a gut type (which I think is ridiculous for me), but he thinks I would be a slow 9 in the decagram. Which it does have some fitting aspects, and it overlaps 4 with 9, making a hybrid of those two types, essentially.

He says how I do not fit the emotionally reserved tendency of the traditional 4, but I kept insisting to him, that I really am not as emotionally expressive outwardly as I look, and it is mostly having do with my environment. I am expressive, but I am far more reserved than I let on, and that people judge my character of being.

When I am away from the environment, I tend to more so embody my reserved nature. Being around my family makes me heavily disintegrate to 2… And 2 is very outward and emotive, but many do not believe in int/disint…

Dragons:

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am stimming, something autistic people do when stressed, because I cannot handle it and it disrupts of my inner peace.. @bryanbone, @serenaeva

On the left, I was breaking down tearfully, saying, “I cannot handle you guys anymore, my chest is hurting me.” because the anger and overwhelm and panic are emotions I do not normally deal with and they hit me much harder because I have less experience with them. I deal with them when I am confined.. But I have been made to be angry and I am not built to handle it well.

Its possible to have been made like that. I know it's forced upon you but I'm wondering if there's two distinct archetypes IEI and EII who would have 2 distinct reactions if put in the same sitaution? Of course everyone's still an individual, IEI's may vary in what and how they get pushed to that point, and still have a different IEI reaction based off of all factors, which could also be momentary.
    hey.. i dont think I should continue telling u u are IEI since if u are senstiive to suggestions Im putting u in that box cognitively, due to u absorbing me way too much, which ends up losing a cognitive part. Which means u have it in you if it doesn't get pushed out. Ur trying to maintain a balance. Your true self is your best self.

I'd rather be depressed than complacent with perpetuating a worse reality. If you are really trying to do the best you can you should give yourself love. Love the self. not the ego. Fi is self and Te is ego.

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    Its possible to have been made like that. I know it's forced upon you but I'm wondering if there's two distinct archetypes IEI and EII who would have 2 distinct reactions if put in the same sitaution? Of course everyone's still an individual, IEI's may vary in what and how they get pushed to that point, and still have a different IEI reaction based off of all factors, which could also be momentary.
    hey.. i dont think I should continue telling u u are IEI since if u are senstiive to suggestions Im putting u in that box cognitively, due to u absorbing me way too much, which ends up losing a cognitive part. Which means u have it in you if it doesn't get pushed out. Ur trying to maintain a balance. Your true self is your best self.

I'd rather be depressed than complacent with perpetuating a worse reality. If you are really trying to do the best you can you should give yourself love. Love the self. not the ego. Fi is self and Te is ego.
    I mean I am an IEI or an EII. It also is hard, because they are Quasi identical. So you will overlap both. I think the only true way to know what I am, is to long-term see me in a healthy environment. Me often disintegrating to 2 also can heavily influence of how I am looking.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some “idiots” who do not well know me and go from mere speculation of their interpreting me, without actually bothering know me, insist me upon being a 6 core, and they literally are “pissed” that I self-type 4 core, lol (their own wording).

And yet I fit no patterns of 6 disintegration or integration.. i epitomize 2 traits when in ill health.

What they say:
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...092/image0.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...196/image0.png

Truly, a guy named pansophy, and then Mfckr/Ashton were the only people who got know me, and to some extent, @Breezy also had as well.

I also do not really doubt myself other than in social situation, but that stems from me being socially challenged and literally having deficit in social way, since I am a minority and go against the majority. I have my own strengths above others too, but deficits with how this world views what is efficient. Otherwise, I do not really doubt myself.. In my spiritual;l perceptions, future, my writing ability, my conclusions, etc.. And I do not just take what others say and then just start doubting my own affirmations based thereof.

Dragons:

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni types think they suffer more than everyone.
    Ni Fi self pity haha

normies say they get depressed too ur not special. u want free shit bitch no
    u dont get depressed as much and like that. proof is that when someone gets a problem u tell the mto suck it up instead of helping them. its completely demented thought process. Who sees someone struggling and tells them to stfu?
    You know psychopaths and real narcs have very high pain tolerance? You know when they tell you ur problems arent real and u should just dael with it? you know how they mutilate themselves out of boredom and how they laugh at you for being so weak and pathetic? Those are ruining people on torture videod, because their victims are weak and pathetic, inferior, and they desreve to be abused for crying and whining. The victim is trying to manipulate them of course.

"there should be moderation". Golden middle. Golden middle between a human and a chimp? That's a neurotypical. OF course being too human is extreme. We should be more like chimps. Chimps develop faster than humans. So do other animals. Look how pathetic humans are they can't even walk for months after they are born but chad animal is walking upright just a few minutes in the game.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alienation turns you into a Ni and Fi type. The farther away your being is from the world around you. Hence Ni flying overhead ungrounded state. You have no external support.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just because Ni types have a higher tendency towards depression than other types doesn’t mean all types can’t get depressed. Ni and depression are linked. If you want to understand depression, maybe read about ni. I don’t have an answer. My problems with anxiety and depression began at about age 17. I was a high achieving pupil with minimal anxiety and then within the space of a few months I was a different person. Change of school, change of friends, less support, drinking, a developing brain all probably factored into what I would call a complete transformation of personality. Not saying I was destined to be a high achiever if things had been different but I believe I lost much capability that I previously had some sort of mastery over. Unfortunately not one person noticed and things went from bad to worse. Something in my brain flipped/faded and I couldn’t remember how to use sensing/thinking functions. The only way I could re-learn those things was if someone taught me. People are quick to judge rather than reach out though. People don’t like to dwell on things like depression, it makes them feel weak to even notice it in another person.

Well, I muddled my way through life, and it’s not til discovering socionics that my brain started to re-wire itself. Turns out it had to get worse before it got better. Will I ever be able to move on from all the shit I’ve endured? For the first time in a while, I feel ok. Like I can make some sort of peace with my past..I can forget about it. I can look back objectively, like it was a different person, a person who wasn’t well. I don’t have to keep thinking about what could have been different. Or feel sad for the person I was. I know how to use my IEI strengths to build supportive relationships. I have more confidence in my lead functions and as a result I start to feel more capable in other areas too. I understand the power that my lead functions can have on others- and what people need from me. It’s a gift and if I get it right lots of other things will fall into place. I think having depression is a result of all the functions going a bit wrong. They are dependent on each other.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 08-23-2021 at 11:03 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Ni is related to time and so 4D Ni understands how everything is destined to just end. It has a serious finale to that- a sort of fatalistic energy that can only be really cured by enjoying something in the moment. Luckily IEIs dual is good for this type of task naturally. A SLE or SEE just bro-ishly rides the roller coaster upside down while laughing and cumming on their own face dumbly and this sort of balances out IEI's depressive Daria-ness.

The only way to really remain happy is by sadistically and sociopathically interjecting yourself into other people's sadness so you transcend your own - but this is immoral and gross and wrong. This is why 'the villain' always is happy and a smile on their face because they are completely free from the constraints of morality but the hero is all dark and broody and serious-faced like Batman. The first five seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer were emotionally thrilling because it turned this trope on its head and the heroes were allowed to be happy and witty but in the end they just regressed back to the natural stoic stone-faced hero because really it's just a fantasy that could it be any way otherwise. Maybe in another lifetime- but the world isn't ready for it yet and we just sadly don't live in the 1990s anymore.

But it's how most therapy and social work happens really. A social worker or therapist or Death Coach gets interjected in your life and 'feeds' on your own sadness to make themselves happy- they don't give a shit and they just eat it and smile evilly. And they don't get properly punished for it unless they make some dumb Se mistake and use the Te law and burearachy to evade punishment. Really I don't feel any relief that Rainere was caught because to me it's all disgusting and should be shut down- the real effective monsters know how to brand your soul and body without leaving any traces of evidence anyway - so I'm not going to get on the Karen bandwagon and celebrate that the guy got 120 years in prison. No Illuminati- you will not manipulate me with this you freaks who do much worse than Rainer and need him to be your new fall guy. The mark you can see is just the scapegoat- the mark that you cannot see physically but you should see anyway emotionally is what we need to be looking for as a society. "Money buys us a fantasy- and lets us choose what we want to be. But we don't wanna see."

All therapy, social worker, 'self help empowerment' workshops are like this really- monsters feeding off the naive and gullible. It is really a legal and socially acceptable form of child molestation to be frank. Anyway I will be a more genuinely happy person when the world is truly a more kinder and compassionate place. When we don't punish people by screaming at them they are 'playing victims' when they are only trying to overcome being a victim by healing their wounds.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The story of Indra seems like an allegorical way to look at Se and Ni interacting together.

The story is told by Joseph Campbell and he gets some details confused, but the story is still instructional.

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I think Ni is related to time and so 4D Ni understands how everything is destined to just end. It has a serious finale to that- a sort of fatalistic energy that can only be really cured by enjoying something in the moment. Luckily IEIs dual is good for this type of task naturally. A SLE or SEE just bro-ishly rides the roller coaster upside down while laughing and cumming on their own face dumbly and this sort of balances out IEI's depressive Daria-ness.

The only way to really remain happy is by sadistically and sociopathically interjecting yourself into other people's sadness so you transcend your own - but this is immoral and gross and wrong. This is why 'the villain' always is happy and a smile on their face because they are completely free from the constraints of morality but the hero is all dark and broody and serious-faced like Batman. The first five seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer were emotionally thrilling because it turned this trope on its head and the heroes were allowed to be happy and witty but in the end they just regressed back to the natural stoic stone-faced hero because really it's just a fantasy that could it be any way otherwise. Maybe in another lifetime- but the world isn't ready for it yet and we just sadly don't live in the 1990s anymore.

But it's how most therapy and social work happens really. A social worker or therapist or Death Coach gets interjected in your life and 'feeds' on your own sadness to make themselves happy- they don't give a shit and they just eat it and smile evilly. And they don't get properly punished for it unless they make some dumb Se mistake and use the Te law and burearachy to evade punishment. Really I don't feel any relief that Rainere was caught because to me it's all disgusting and should be shut down- the real effective monsters know how to brand your soul and body without leaving any traces of evidence anyway - so I'm not going to get on the Karen bandwagon and celebrate that the guy got 120 years in prison. No Illuminati- you will not manipulate me with this you freaks who do much worse than Rainer and need him to be your new fall guy. The mark you can see is just the scapegoat- the mark that you cannot see physically but you should see anyway emotionally is what we need to be looking for as a society. "Money buys us a fantasy- and lets us choose what we want to be. But we don't wanna see."

All therapy, social worker, 'self help empowerment' workshops are like this really- monsters feeding off the naive and gullible. It is really a legal and socially acceptable form of child molestation to be frank. Anyway I will be a more genuinely happy person when the world is truly a more kinder and compassionate place. When we don't punish people by screaming at them they are 'playing victims' when they are only trying to overcome being a victim by healing their wounds.
    A lot of heroes are happy and bubly and the villains are dark and broody,
    e.g. zoomers like Kung Fu Panda ENFP vs Tai Lung INTJ
    Avatar Aang ENFP vs Oozai ExTJ or broody Zuko ISFP and Azula ENTJ.
    Simba Vs Scar
    arthur and minimois hero vs villain
    treasure planet hero vs villains
    the robinsons nerd vs dark broody lil brother with monster fedora
    spiderman is tragic but bubbly hero and the villains are often serious and broody in comparison. lots of tragic villains.
    rattatuoulie rat and guy vs broody food tester
    HELL, TOM AND JERRY LOL. everyone liked jerry in my kids group. everyone who liked tom was the outcasts, He gets punished by his owner if he fails and jerry messes him up so much anyway. Some would argue Tom was the hero or there's no such distinction here. But people liked Jerry because he was winning and Tom was getting abused. The same reasons bullies are popular.
    Lord of the rings?
    Alladin
    Pirates of the Carribbean? fuck this spelling
    avengers heroes everybody likes vs Thanos who does things he doesn't even want to because he just sees it as the best option.

But you don't have Ne so you wouldn't know that, pathetic IEI. You're lucky I have memory issues and don't remember more right now.

The villain is often smiling because he is so damn sad inside. Its how narcississm gets born. He feels so bad he wants to put you lower than him so he is laughing at you. Scar comes to mind. He is both smiling and provocative and evil yet broody. . Ice Queen of Narnia too feigns superiority. Lamma emperor movie to. Queen is evil yet sad. Shrek has his happy moments too and villains broody ones. Those villains act as if they have already lost. They are on the bottom and are trying to get up, everytyne something works out they're smirking or "eheheheihihiehe". Its not funny to ruin someone so low.

A lot of the time villains are also loners and have multiple heroes ganging up on them. that's related to bullying victims IRL who happen to the less populous, less popular and developing slower, hypersensitive Ni types, hence school shooters tend to be INTJs. ****** was an IEI who appeared happy but his joy was spastic and inspired by anger, he was very sickly

It also has to do with the heroes being happy go lucky for little kids and dark and mature when they grow up. Who was abused by the happy go lucky was usually broody as a kid. SO he was the villain, later life hits the little shits and now they think they have it figured out while the bullied kid has been getting abused repeatedly and learned to fend for himself, demented and narcissistic because he used to be punished for a crying little bitch he stopped feeling sad, he learned to abuse because that's all he's ever gotten, is laughing at the pointessness of it all and their pathetic hypocritical attempts at heroism. He turned into a villain to survive getting abused and now they are punishing (abusing) him for it. That's often your real life narcissists, hence why IxIs are correlated with narcissism. That's Batman's problem too, his point is to not give up on everyone to become entitled and abusive like he was abused. He wants to rehabilitate villains because he would be giving up on them otherwise, when that's how everyone else treated them alredy. Narcissism is comorbid with other mental illness like paranoid personality disorder, depression and anxiety.

AboutINTJs

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say depression is to do with imagining bad outcomes, and also looking back and re-living bad experiences and repeating unhealthy thought processes/ patterns. I guess if anyone goes through bad things this is something that can happen to them.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 08-24-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was severely depressed for like 10 years and it probably had something to do with my Ni, but then again there always has to be a (several) reason for it right. No idea if Ni users are generally more prone to depression though, kinda doubt it.

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

You as already know, that I think psychotherapy is heinous. I wish it would die off.. But then you have people who are so brainwashed by its fad, they will relentlessly fight you, try ward you off as the therapists and psychological system condition, and insist it has helped of them…

I do understand what you mean about it being a form of child molestation. Most people who are in therapy, have not grown into their true, adult self.. They are functioning much as a child.. And the labels penetrate into you and are against your own will forced, especially if you are forced into a hospital or residential and you have lesser will as a minor.. It is a form of spiritual rape in a way, since it is obviously not physical, but it does penetrate and enforce, and often leads ill about to stigma… “Borderline personality disorder”, “Narcissist”, “Schizophrenic”, “Manic”… The things that will make others veer away from one.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You will sadly get made out as sickened one, if rebelling against psychotherapy, as a “treatment-resistant” idiot.. As needing meds…

People will look down upon you. This world is sick, you aren’t. And as already I’ve said, how in the hell will one hour of psychotherapy help one? Not going solve shit when you are in negativity.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Psychotherapy really, jut keeps people sick, and also, depletes them of money.

And yet again, you will get accused of being irresponsible and causing harm for speaking out of its flaw, for jeopardizing people’s “safety”. Their safety already is jeopardized in this world. People do not see to the worldly dangers that permeate and sicken to begin with.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If one really wants heal people, they as already I’ve said, should be a massage therapist, or run a nonprofit organization to help keep people long term recovering from traumatic happening and illness.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way this world is set up, is that it will scapegoat the sensitive, the people who are more prone to being affected by world, and thus react and sicken with more ease from it..

Dragons:

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Massage sounds very intrusive unless you mean something else? Psychotherapy can also be beneficial, as using other people to give you insight. This is what we were supposed to be doing with each other by default. Non profit organization, therapists, no, this doesn't solve anything and it's unworkable anyway. People just need to use their brain instead of giving up (getting over it - > neglect, ignorance, callousness, "im overthinking it"). They give up on their emotions they give up on trying to be better because they can just enjoy the moment instead + pushing everyone down because it's too much thinking and senstivity required to not do it.

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    Massage sounds very intrusive unless you mean something else? Psychotherapy can also be beneficial, as using other people to give you insight. This is what we were supposed to be doing with each other by default. Non profit organization, therapists, no, this doesn't solve anything and it's unworkable anyway. People just need to use their brain instead of giving up (getting over it - > neglect, ignorance, callousness, "im overthinking it"). They give up on their emotions they give up on trying to be better because they can just enjoy the moment instead + pushing everyone down because it's too much thinking and senstivity required to not do it.
    Yes, but anyone can give you insight. Sure, some therapists are more perceptive than others, but they often have of their own issues that add bias and the counter-transfer.

I think massage is better, because it is an immediate thing you are helping, though it always will need coming back to, it still will release feel-good chemicals, and increase overall longevity. It is oftentimes cheaper than a psychotherapist (who charges more for sake of having PhD, if they are doctorate), and yet you will “always” need come back to them, because many try set you up in a way where you are forever dependent upon the therapist’s office.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone self-aware can give you insight. All it takes really, is reflection. Many do not reflect, because they are too caught up in time and the psychotherapy forces them to take an hour out of their time, to avert on the reflection of themselves..

Dragons:

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but anyone can give you insight. Sure, some therapists are more perceptive than others, but they often have of their own issues that add bias and the counter-transfer.

I think massage is better, because it is an immediate thing you are helping, though it always will need coming back to, it still will release feel-good chemicals, and increase overall longevity. It is oftentimes cheaper than a psychotherapist (who charges more for sake of having PhD, if they are doctorate), and yet you will “always” need come back to them, because many try set you up in a way where you are forever dependent upon the therapist’s office.
    By other people I meant u can use someone as a "therapist" since we need each other to heal and support each other. Not a person who did certain things to conform to a standard get documents which has to do it detached as a job. Its their issues that they have which are also beneficial, since in them u could be the person who solves them or see something that u can use to understand the world better. Ur massage thing sounds very detached which is what makes it wrong. You crave affection and satisfy that need in such an aritificial way. There's also the muscle function issue which the massage only relieves the tension of temporarily. You could probably fix ur back if you figure out how to do it and have someone you can explain and trust to assist you.

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first therapists and counselors of our world had not training, and yet they counseled people. They were the sensitive, reflective people and ones recognizing of pattern, most likely Ni base and Fi.. EII and IEI.

Sure, there is more known today, but at root still, they had use their own foresight and reflection to counsel.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI’s probably comprised the first making of psychotherapists.. interestingly enough, all the major founders of psychotherapy have been Ni bases.. Stanley Hall, Carl jung.. Sigmuend I do not much know about, but he probably would be Ni too, eh

Dragons:

TIM
    EII SCS, IEI WSS So4
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marsha Linehan probably is an IEI, though she does exemplify some Dleta values, i think her self-psychotherapy made her more that way. And living in Zen monastery to undergo zen mastery training.. there was no treatment for her otherwise symptoms, so she had to try it, she did not necessarily value it, but she came to.

Dragons:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast