Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How do you imagine certain forum members

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BandD 549/594 sounds good. That means you would be suited to the following tritypes according to some ideas in the tritype thread: 135, 279, 468, 258, 147, 369. These types and yours have triple conditions. 549 is supposedly triple withdrawn.

Have a look at this, it's quite funny ENFJ, dude — Each enneagram archetype in a nutshell (tumblr.com)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For some weird reason I get Gates McFadden vibes when I think of @squark.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post

@pandemic candy- I imagine you as a normal average guy but, it is a cover. You secretly have a doomsday bunker hidden underground and that's where you hoard a shit ton of ancient and rare memes.
    u forgot the tin foiled hat

anyway this is how I imagine @MissDucki

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine @necrosebud as a wallplant
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 07-14-2021 at 08:33 PM.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    u forgot the tin foiled hat

anyway this is how I imagine @MissDucki

LOL! I can see that a bit...I mean one of my Vi pictures kinda look like that

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is who I imagine @BandD to look similar to:

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine @AdamStrange to look like a clean-cut middle aged white guy who is also an engineer. I can't remember what he actually did though I've seen him mention it before.

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    I imagine @AdamStrange to look like a clean-cut middle aged white guy who is also an engineer. I can't remember what he actually did though I've seen him mention it before.
    Close, DEMON, but I'm more dorky. https://i.imgur.com/Xdbgnx0.jpg

I used to look like this. https://i.imgur.com/uUdZtoL.jpg

I probably should have stuck with the drugs.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 08-09-2021 at 11:47 PM.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm I imagine @BandD with blonde hair
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Close, DEMON, but I'm more dorky. https://i.imgur.com/uUdZtoL.jpg

wait is that actually you??

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    wait is that actually you??
    Yes. About thirty years ago.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. About thirty years ago.
    you are SO handsome! And look absolutely NOTHING like my LIE-Te SIL, which I’d imagined you would your younger picture does remind me a bit of my LIE-Ni bro. I still marvel at how much the identicals’ speech patterns resemble one another.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    you are SO handsome! And look absolutely NOTHING like my LIE-Te SIL, which I’d imagined your younger picture does remind me a bit of my LIE-Ni bro. I still marvel at how much the identicals’ speech patterns resemble one another.

Well, thank you very much. I owe it all to my parents.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine @thistle as an adorable “old soul” whose aura and gentleness is cherished by those close to her, but who is also a tad behind the scenes in her social interaction.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@PinKDiGiT18 that's very kind of you to say. I get along well with people aged 50 and up and find we have hobbies in common or at least take things at the same pace. Maybe that contributes to the old soul aura you mentioned.

There's some truth in me being behind the scenes - it is more that I am cautious. Unfortunately a person won't ever know that I appreciate them and would like to see them again if I only think it loudly. Thoughts out loud work in a comic book but not in real life.

"Gee this person is great but how do I make it known to them, without being detectable myself!"

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Young you would fit into my circle of friends seamlessly. This pic is great. You look so much like my LIE-Te friend lol
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Young you would fit into my circle of friends seamlessly. This pic is great. You look so much like my LIE-Te friend lol
    @AWellArmedCat, I had two close friends in high school. One was an ESI and the other was an IEI-Fe. The ESI, of course, was my Dual and he and I supported each other in what were difficult times, and the IEI was a master at navigating change. The IEI eventually married my sister.

We were later joined by an ILI-Te, but that came later in our junior year.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Close, DEMON, but I'm more dorky. https://i.imgur.com/Xdbgnx0.jpg

This made me so happy lol, you look way closer to how I imagine you than that pic I found. I took way too long trying to find a pic to match what I was thinking.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Braingel stuns and awes with piercing wisdom and a pool of all connective emblems into the winds of prophecy and installing the earth nexus somewhere high up and ascended over the rainbow.

This births an arena of discos and plasma venting and engaging restored utopia and pleasure of a synchronistic weave into the blueprint and moonlight of swimming gales.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234