0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Can you type me ... again

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Can you type me ... again

• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.

18 years old
    female
    I don't have a description you can know more about me after reading this questionnaire

• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?

I hate everybody around me , starting with my family and ending with my friends at school
    Not sure why, maybe kind of frustrated?
    This makes me a little more passive in dealing with others even though I don't have any difficulties in dealing with them
    I also suffered for several years due to problems, my feelings were very burning until then, but after I got out of all the tiring events, I became very cold inside even though I was not like this before

Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?

I come from a secular family, but I have taken religious lessons since I was a child

Now I'm Muslim but not that much committed but I'm trying anyway

If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?

Since I can't go out much at home because it's in the secluded suburbs, I don't go out much, I am used to it
    However , even while staying at home, I talk to my friends on the net

I am not a social butterfly or highly extraverted , but I rarely like loneliness
    I have so many friends and acquaintances, but sometimes I want to get away from everyone to treat my frustration and come back
    Anyway if being alone means enjoying life such as going outside alone I won't mind it and I think I will prefer it more than being out with a friend

If I had no responsibilities, , I probably wouldn't stay at home most of the day, I'm a girl born to breathe the fresh air, to live the bustle of the city and enjoy her life, why stay between four walls?

• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?

Things like eating simple food , surfing the net and communicating with penpals , walking outside , relaxing
    Typology , arts , listening to music , I would like to try theater and karate when I finish studying

Not good at sport , not at all

it's hard to me although I'm slim

but I don't mind it ( I will prefer things such as karate as I mentioned and dancing rather than anything includes running )

I used to play chess too

I also won local championships but I'm not a good player now

How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?

Curious , but I don't necessarily look for new ideas (I may have a little trouble finding new ideas and often end up digging into the topics I know and read multiple theories about it ).

I'm curious about... people first, weird phenomena second

• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?

Yes, I will enjoy it, especially if it requires communication with others, but as usual, I will end up bored with responsibility and repetition, so I may quit and look for another place to take over the leadership, then quit and the cycle continues
    But I don't think I'll be the best leader anyway
    I am a democratic leader, listen to all opinions and then decide
    In order to ensure that there are no mistakes , I will raise Te users position in order to help me ( LIE + SLI will be welcome more than LSE + ILI , I like these guys )
    But first of all, I will make sure to take some training courses in the field of leadership and its skills. I see leadership as a very big responsibility that should not be handed over to an incompetent person and I certainly wouldn't like being that person, especially with my constant alternation of apathy + recklessness and discipline + striving for perfection.

• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?

I don't think so
    I don't even know how to tie the electrical wires together and this annoys those around me because the lights will continue to turn on and off while I try to connect them (suffering I don't think anyone will understand, thank God you don't live here)
    Anyway, when I was younger I used to enjoy doing some crafts in art class at school, and I also used to make some wall magazines to hang on the walls, all of that doesn't exist now.
    Hmmm, but I can make delicious zaatar sandwiches, and matte drink in my own way, which is admired by those around me, although I usually make it for myself only

Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.

I make collages , you can see some of my work here :

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ut-my-collages

I used to write , my writing used to affected the feelings of others and made them cry sometimes, but I stopped because I lost the talent (I always seem to waste my talents)

I enjoy listening to music a lot
    I listen to it while I'm out of the house and when I come home, and when I move in the house

I also love looking at paintings even though I've had a Stendhal syndrome before ( once );, but who cares? art always wins

I also like watching dances, especially folk dances (we call them Dabkeh), but I rarely watch them

What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?

I rely on the past to understand myself, but sometimes I drown in negativity because I remember painful situations that happened, my memory of the past is not that good, I often feel like I'm searching in the fog , there are so many things missing that I can't get to them, or have trouble remembering its details

If living in the moment means mentally realizing what I'm doing right now without thinking about something else in my mind, then it's rare and maybe impossible for me to live in the moment , but not always
    it often happens that I live in the moment in the sense that I do not think about the past or the future (as I do now) while I'm saying something else in my mind

The future... Hmmm, the first time I thought about it seriously was after exposure to many painful situations, I started ignoring normal life and planning and working for the future, I am more relaxed now
    These days I take each day as it comes with a little thought about the future

Do you need logical consistency in your life?

yes .

How important is efficiency and productivity to you?

Important if I'm in a hurry only

Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?
    why controling others if I can have what I want in other ways?
    Only if I was at work maybe?

• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?

What I said above
    There's no need for a reason to like them

What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?

Professionally:
    Having a good and interesting job but it doesn't stop me from living my life, maybe as a head of some department in a company

I want to have a good CV and a good professional reputation

Personally :
    I want to live my life, travel on holidays and relax at home, try new simple things, move around in different places in the city
    I want to try different activities
    Maybe I want to find a boyfriend? or at least a boy that I can spend some time with

• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?

My normal position is to daydream while paying attention to my surroundings.
    Yes, I dream a lot, but my inner world was much richer when I was a child.
    From the outside, I may look stray and unfocused, but I'm actually paying close attention.
    Yesterday, for example, when I was walking fast a little closer to the kitchen , I noticed that the electric gas was working because for a moment I saw the red buttons, and when I checked it, I found it was working to no avail and I switched it off
    A few days ago I spotted my childhood friend in a microbus in the opposite direction even though it was a bit far from me.
    But also mistakes happen and I lose touch with my surroundings , this causes a loss in the chain of events that I realize

How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?

When I am at home there is a slight hesitation, especially since I am more aware of the possibility of what I can do instead of what I should do so I consult those around me
    Outside the house I make decisions easily - if i didn't suffer from thinking about multiple choices - because I am ready, and I also change them easily based on circumstances, but I hate unexpected things like canceling appointments, and the non-compliance of others with what we agreed upon
    when I'm with someone else, I don't mind him making the decision as long as it doesn't hurt me or go against my will
    -compliance of others ، etc.

• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?

It doesn't take much as long as these feelings aren't romantic feelings for someone, it would be hard to figure out whether I love the other or just interested in him , but I don't struggle to understand their feelings

Emotions are so important, I can't stand sitting with dry people who don't joke or express their feelings

I prefer those friends with whom I can be as I am, and say what I want without the other person being offended when I joke with him, or fearing that I will be offended when he does the same.

However , I hate sad feelings because I am affected by them and it bothers me, especially at home : I'm so cold that I don't show any interest in others around me, my sister can talk for hours and complain and express her negative emotions without me giving her even an iota of attention.

Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?

Yes , it's It's rude not to talk to them even if you're not interested

• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?

I break it when I feel suffocated, I respect the authority, at least outwardly, but if others want a coup, I am with them
    Last edited by Squirrel; 05-19-2022 at 07:53 PM.
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI vibez
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI fits very well Imo. But read some EII description too

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    IEI vibez
    Thank you but which subtype?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lesri View Post
    IEI fits very well Imo. But read some EII description too
    Thank you

EII is probably the worst possible choice for me, my mother is EII and we differ in 90% of our views and our way of thinking as well, especially if there is a need for violence in the matter (for example, when I defend my own place and engage in conflicts with others because of it, or when I compete with others for a seat on the bus despite the crowds, while she likes to take things easy and not break into the crowd, things like that)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decqueen View Post
    Thank you

EII is probably the worst possible choice for me
    Ever tried to analyze what kind of relation do you have with people of other types?
    You can see compatibility chart here
    It tells something about partner/friend relationship. Let me know if it is unclear

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you but which subtype?
    From what I’ve seen so far, if I were to guess, I’d say N or H subtype.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I’ve seen so far, if I were to guess, I’d say N or H subtype.
    I don't relate to both that much
    Both D , C are better

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I edited the post and added some important little information

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lesri View Post
    Ever tried to analyze what kind of relation do you have with people of other types?
    You can see compatibility chart here
    It tells something about partner/friend relationship. Let me know if it is unclear
    Only my family and my school friend because it's the worst relationship in my life

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't relate to both that much
    Both D , C are better
    I think it’s recommended to figure out the type and temperament first, then the subtype, because it can mess with one’s perception of type. For example, I thought I was perhaps harmonizing because I related more to IP temperament, and people pegged me as IJ temperament.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it’s recommended to figure out the type and temperament first, then the subtype, because it can mess with one’s perception of type. For example, I thought I was perhaps harmonizing because I related more to IP temperament, and people pegged me as IJ temperament.

Thank you
    I think I will do that

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI seems to be apparent, not really, it's just as clear.
    Unrelated here but how long have you been a Muslim?
    I'm intrigued by your opinion about them, I mean, your own religious view.
    As I'm kind of being Gnostic about it but I eventually tried... yes.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI seems to be apparent, not really, it's just as clear.
    Gonna adopt it as my type since everybody says this

Unrelated here but how long have you been a Muslim?
    I left my family's religious beliefs (apart from secularism, they also have local religious beliefs) about 4 years ago and converted to Islam

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI or ESI

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    ILI or ESI
    Thank you but why ?

This sounds so strange

Btw is there a way to remove the like to replace it with constructive ?
    I clicked like instead of constructive
    Last edited by Squirrel; 05-26-2022 at 05:06 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    ILI or ESI
    Well I read more about ESI and looked at subtypes
    I really relate to Fi subtype
    After looking at DCNH , it looks like the person who wrote the descriptions of H and C subtype was secretly watching my life in order to write the descriptions

Thank you so much

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So there's no need to keep this thread open

Now I'm sure 100% I'm ESI HC

Thanks so much for everyone helped in it