Page 147 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,880 of 7943

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Which Beta NF
    Originally I thought IEI-C. But maybe EIE-H, you seem to be Process over Results and actively want more data.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    Last I checked you were a pretty creative expressive person, I never typed you EIE out of malice or to troll you - an Ne PoLR doesn't work for you since you don't have one. You are also a Dynamic type, you write about things as being in motion, suffer from boredom (i.e. being a person of time, not space) etc. That's all I really have to say about it. Pretty obvious to me you aren't LSI or ESI. Look into IEI if EIE doesn't fit, also a Dynamic type.

And yeah, @one is also Beta NF.
    If you knew me you would not be saying that, lol my Ni is absolute 1D shit. I'm also results > process, serious > merry, democratic > aristocratic (very strongly, aristocracy would go against my own values), negativist > positivist but I try to be balanced, constructivist > emotivist, decisive > judicious, have very little tolerance/patience for theory/abstract and prefer concrete/practical/factual........points such as "gets bored" don't really hold any weight in comparison to these kinds of things. IDK, tbh I'm kind of an ESI meme, but I don't care what people type me as. What I care about is the way I'm treated (whether that be when I'm being typed or otherwise).

EDIT:
    Yeah, I'm not new to Socionics. Already "looked into" several types and ruled out IEI, which was one I did consider before. I trashed it because I could not relate to the Ni, Fe, etc, lol.

EDIT II:
    No idea why you think I'm dynamic > static, but I'm definitely not. That is actually something that causes problems in my life at times, and I've talked about that in some of my posts before.

Well, at the end of the day, you don't know me at all, and no one knows me better than I know myself.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 05-11-2022 at 10:28 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Leviathan View Post
    If you knew me you would not be saying that, lol my Ni is absolute 1D shit. I'm also results > process, serious > merry, democratic > aristocratic (very strongly, aristocracy would go against my own values), negativist > positivist but I try to be balanced, constructivist > emotivist, decisive > judicious, have very little tolerance/patience for theory/abstract and prefer concrete/practical/factual........points such as "gets bored" don't really hold any weight in comparison to these kinds of things. IDK, tbh I'm kind of an ESI meme, but I don't care what people type me as. What I care about is the way I'm treated (whether that be when I'm being typed or otherwise).

EDIT:
    Yeah, I'm not new to Socionics. Already "looked into" several types and ruled out IEI, which was one I did consider before. I trashed it because I could not relate to the Ni, Fe, etc, lol.

EDIT II:
    No idea why you think I'm dynamic > static, but I'm definitely not. That is actually something that causes problems in my life at times, and I've talked about that in some of my posts before.

Well, at the end of the day, you don't know me at all, and no one knows me better than I know myself.
    You're not gonna like this, but I'm pretty sure I know a Supervision ITR. With that said, I also know you aren't my Activator, or my Dual. If you're ESI, I'd be pretty surprised since I've only met one in my entire life and she liked me more than her own son.

All I can do for you is suggest you just get typed by Gulenko. Good luck with this whole typology deal.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not gonna like this, but I'm pretty sure I know a Supervision ITR. With that said, I also know you aren't my Activator, or my Dual. If you're ESI, I'd be pretty surprised since I've only met one in my entire life and she liked me more than her own son.

All I can do for you is suggest you just get typed by Gulenko. Good luck with this whole typology deal.
    Typing via ITR is a ridiculous method. Especially when this entire thing is theoretical and ITRs might not even exist in reality. If you prioritized information well, you would also not see ITR typing as more dependable than other aspects of the typology system.

EDIT:
    You've got person A and then B, and you're assuming the type of B based on whatever you type person A as. So...not only are you assuming someone's type based on another's alleged type, but you're also then assuming how that ITR would act, plus assuming they will interact with every single (Dual/Supervisor/Etc) in the same manner as opposed to being on an individual case by case basis. Why in the hell would you do that while ignoring things like dichotomies and Information Metabolism Elements as they pertain directly to the individual? Makes 0 sense. All you're doing is postulating many things when you go that route.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typing via ITR is a ridiculous method. Especially when this entire thing is theoretical and ITRs might not even exist in reality.
    Already experienced them, they exist. Again, you aren't my Activator or my Dual. This is why Gulenko uses his Control Te and charges $ for responses when it comes to people like yourself.

Now please stop talking to me, you are super annoying. If you want someone that is Activated by your Fe and thinks you're awesome go talk to @cyberpunk he already said he thinks you're hot in his post-history.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Already experienced them, they exist. Again, you aren't my Activator or my Dual. This is why Gulenko uses his Control Te and charges $ for responses when it comes to people like yourself.

Now please stop talking to me, you are super annoying. If you want someone that is Activated by your Fe and thinks you're awesome go talk to @cyberpunk he already said he thinks you're hot in his post-history.
    You've got person A and then B, and you're assuming the type of B based on whatever you type person A as. So...not only are you assuming someone's type based on another's alleged type, but you're also then assuming how that ITR would act, plus assuming they will interact with every single (Dual/Supervisor/Etc) in the same manner as opposed to being on an individual case by case basis. Why in the hell would you do that while ignoring things like dichotomies and Information Metabolism Elements as they pertain directly to the individual? Makes 0 sense. All you're doing is postulating many things when you go that route.

In other words, your logic is retarded and you suck at typing people.

Nice try, but I've never shared a picture of myself.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SUPERVISION INTENSIFIES
    Again, you're not my Activator.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, you're not my Activator.
    It's cute how in denial of being wrong you are. In a pity kind of way, really.

If you don't want to talk to me, don't initiate a conversation next time, mr oh so logical supervisor of mine.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's cute how in denial of being wrong you are. In a pity kind of way, really.

If you don't want to talk to me, don't initiate a conversation next time, mr oh so logical supervisor of mine.
    Uh huh. Do you know how Supervision works? You're the Supervisor because Fe Base supervises Fe PoLR/Brake and also drains the Supervisee (me) of energy.

I'm going to be the one blocking you this time, because while you accuse other people of being narcissists, it's actually you that is. Plot twist.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lady Leviathan

i confused ur avatar for this pony from afar
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Xelor WHATS MY TYPE

I want to care

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    @Xelor WHATS MY TYPE
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierson%27s_Puppeteers one of these, I guess.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lady Leviathan

i confused ur avatar for this pony from afar
    lmao
    fwendship is magic!!!

if I was in a better mood I'd come up with something funny but I'm not

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol can you guys just stop bickering and VI this: @Xelor @Lady Leviathan and others?
    Intuitive Eye expression, but no directional movements - so kinda useless.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Pretty sure: Introvert.

Less sure: low Se.

Possibly, but maybe not: xxxp.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

@Xelor - Yeah, in G's System (not model A), I would have probably pinned myself as an LSI or SLE.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@kittendioxide is IEI
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol can you guys just stop bickering and VI this: @Xelor @Lady Leviathan and others?
    ILI-Fe

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@AWellArmedCat EIE-H, gaslit by @Alive into thinking he's an IEI
    @roger557 LSI, a really weird boomer LSI with some kind of fixation on fecal matter - literally asks people how they take a shit
    @Subteigh Possibly IEI, good sense of humor
    @Disturbed LSI-H
    Lol I've thought I was IEI since way before joining this forum, it's not because of @Alive that I didn't change my stated TIM. I still am seriously considering your opinion that I'm EIE-H, and may yet come around to that view at some point. My thoughts generally need awhile to percolate before I'm ready to make a decision one way or another.

As always I appreciate any comments on my type. Thanks for including the DCNH you believe me to be as well
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xelor = Ti PoLR

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@decqueen IEI over EIE
    @one EIE over IEI
    @ariesangel EIE-C

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there any recent info that made you sway that way
    There's a saying that comes to mind about how magicians aren't supposed to reveal their tricks.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor
    There's a saying that comes to mind about how magicians aren't supposed to reveal their tricks.
    True, but you never get to appreciate how clever a magician’s tricks actually are if they’re never revealed.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    True, but you never get to appreciate how clever a magician’s tricks actually are if they’re never revealed.
    @Manatroid92 I think you're EIE-H

My brain just kind of naturally understands Socionics with very little effort, other systems require more time.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor

My brain just kind of naturally understands Socionics with very little effort, other systems require more time.
    Interesting, though I’m a bit skeptical. The temperament doesn’t really fit me, I’m very certain I’m an introvert, and I feel I’d maybe be closer to Pe than Je. Though I’m certainly Fe-valuing (and pretty sure I am intuitive).

I have a Type Me thread if you want VI evidence, or anything else to use as fuel for speculation:
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...re-Manatroid92

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@decqueen IEI over EIE
    @one EIE over IEI
    @ariesangel EIE-C
    Although it's still a possible probability , I would like like to know why
    Especially that I'm thinking about IEE again
    Souls know their way back home

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So do you mean that LSI would have clear Se, LII clear Ne, EIE clear Fe, etc?

LII-C will also have clear Se. It's independent of type, it doesn't contradict Se polr. Meaning they can be mobile and interact with the environment more than other subtypes.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo SEI-N most likely
    yes, That's right, SEI with N sub. I've been N for my whole life, although it has somewhat changed over the years, I'm not as identified with it as I maybe used to be. And I used to have the most intimate relationships with D subs, but I find it's getting harder and harder to deal with Ds. It's possible that my subtype is not fully developed because of lack of direction in work etc. It would be really interesting to hear G:s opinion on my subtype and possible accentuations.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I went and had a look at what Gulenko's type descriptions say about EIE, and EIE-H/
    I'll admit, there is a good deal of me represented in there than I originally thought, and some parts of the Harmonising subtype definitely ring true to some degree.

What seems to throw me, though, is the idea of EIEs being very passioniate and openly emotional individuals. I don't really see any of this in myself; shades of it maybe, in certain instances, but nothing I could really attribute to myself.
    Is this the result of being a H-subtype, that Extroverted types will end up being a lot more Introverted and restrained than others of the same Base Type? I guess it does make sense, as from what I know, Harmonisers basically 'reduce' the more worse or extravagant parts of a type at the cost of minimizing the 'greater' aspects.

I might come back later and append to this post what sections of the EIE entry apply to me, will see later.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I went and had a look at what Gulenko's type descriptions say about EIE, and EIE-H/
    I'll admit, there is a good deal of me represented in there than I originally thought, and some parts of the Harmonising subtype definitely ring true to some degree.

What seems to throw me, though, is the idea of EIEs being very passioniate and openly emotional individuals. I don't really see any of this in myself; shades of it maybe, in certain instances, but nothing I could really attribute to myself.
    Is this the result of being a H-subtype, that Extroverted types will end up being a lot more Introverted and restrained than others of the same Base Type? I guess it does make sense, as from what I know, Harmonisers basically 'reduce' the more worse or extravagant parts of a type at the cost of minimizing the 'greater' aspects.

I might come back later and append to this post what sections of the EIE entry apply to me, will see later.
    I could say things that would clarify it for you; but alternatively you could just slip G 100$ for a typing and confirm that I'm right or not so I actually get something out of this interaction. I'm more interested in seeing if I'm wrong since I've met all 16 types with the exception of EII and possibly LSE (I think I knew one, but that's it).

@Malandro threw me off since she is a real female SLE and I've never met one of those, only saw one on video before her. Female types are different from male types. Furthermore, Gulenko says female SLEs are common over male SLEs, in reality it's the opposite. He has his head up his ass on a lot, but he can type very well.
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 05-13-2022 at 07:11 AM.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm more interested in seeing if I'm wrong since I've met all 16 types with the exception of EII and possibly LSE (I think I knew one, but that's it).
    The stereotype for EII is the main character of Dostoyevsky's The Idiot and Shūsaku Endō's Wonderful Fool.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could say things that would clarify it for you; but alternatively you could just slip G 100$ for a typing and confirm that I'm right or not so I actually get something out of this interaction. I'm more interested in seeing if I'm wrong since I've met all 16 types with the exception of EII and possibly LSE (I think I knew one, but that's it).

@Malandro threw me off since she is a real female SLE and I've never met one of those, only saw one on video before her. Female types are different from male types. Furthermore, Gulenko says female SLEs are common over male SLEs, in reality it's the opposite. He has his head up his ass on a lot, but he can type very well.
    I'll assume you intended no offence in your first sentence. But if you wanted to pay G $100 on my behalf, you're welcome to by all means (no money for that sort of thing, unfortunately).

I had just assumed if someone is going to assume another's type out of the blue, then they'd be willing to expound on why they came to that conclusion for the benefit of the type-ee and the forum at large, otherwise it just makes it seem like it leaves everyone hanging.
    You've given me something to consider, regardless, so thank you for that.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had just assumed if someone is going to assume another's type out of the blue, then they'd be willing to expound on why they came to that conclusion for the benefit of the type-ee and the forum at large, otherwise it just makes it seem like it leaves everyone hanging.
    I mean, a lot of people here are Process and Ti Seeking (yourself included). That basically means you're "hungry for data" and it's a waste of my time explaining unless I'm being monetarily compensated. I basically consider your requests for additional explanation a form of baiting for me to "feed" you.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I went and had a look at what Gulenko's type descriptions say about EIE, and EIE-H
    Oh! Are there type descriptions for EIE-H out there? I found DCNH in general, but not anything for specific types. Am I just dumb? If you have a link I'd love to check it out
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Oh! Are there type descriptions for EIE-H out there? I found DCNH in general, but not anything for specific types. Am I just dumb? If you have a link I'd love to check it out
    https://daddygulenko4life.blogspot.com/2020/07/eie-dcnh-subtype-descriptions.html

it does sound too much just like IEI tho. mb DCNH is somewhat stupid

I want to care

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Xelor one thing steering me away from EIE is that EIEs seem to constantly be described as fairly readily displaying negative emotions, but I really don't think I do. I generally don't let others see my negative emotions outside of a performative setting
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much, Scawwy!
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I reviewed the "Unofficial Member Picture Thread," and I have opinions on some member's types. These are simply my opinions based on a handful of pictures I've viewed, nothing substantial.
    @Muddy LxI (probably LSI)
    @Fay IEE
    @Adam Strange LIE
    @Bertrand SEE

@Spermatoza IEE
    @Kalinoche buenanoche IEE
    @cyberpunk SLE
    @Aquagraph EIE
    @Northstar SLE
    @Lore IEI
    @The Joker The Fool IEI
    @SlytherinPower SEI
    @p o m irrational NF

Those are the ones I'm able to remember from yesterday.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    @Xelor one thing steering me away from EIE is that EIEs seem to constantly be described as fairly readily displaying negative emotions, but I really don't think I do. I generally don't let others see my negative emotions outside of a performative setting
    I've known/know a couple EIEs, they are very put together and in control of their emotions. You have to take the descriptions of types with a grain of salt and look at types mechanically (as a bunch of parts). Though on the flip side, subtype is very important - compare @Lady Leviathan (that I type as EIE-C) to yourself that I think is EIE-H. You could always get typed by Gulenko, it'd be interesting to see his opinion since it's basically his system now.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've known/know a couple EIEs, they are very put together and in control of their emotions. You have to take the descriptions of types with a grain of salt and look at types mechanically (as a bunch of parts). Though on the flip side, subtype is very important - compare @Lady Leviathan (that I type as EIE-C) to yourself that I think is EIE-H. You could always get typed by Gulenko, it'd be interesting to see his opinion since it's basically his system now.
    Yeah, I realize the descriptions aren't everything. For what it's worth, I checked out all the subtypes for EIE and IEI in the link Scawwy shared, and the EIE-H description is definitely the most relatable of the EIE subtypes. That being said though, I can't say it fit me better than IEI-C. They feel like they're describing different sides of myself.

Yeah, I suppose I could get typed by him. I just feel like even typings made by him need to be taken with a pinch or two of salt. Still... I am curious, and you are tempting me lol
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐