Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SOCIONICS TEST iPsyght - Socionics Type Indicator v.3

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    @Number 9 large maybe you are LII after all? (Any chance?)
    Definitely wouldnt rule that out. In fact I always thought I was mbti INTP and socionics LII, cuz I always tested as one whenever I took a test and answered honestly. But my recent relations with a SEE (as friends with benefits, I let her take the test and she says she answered honestly when I asked her about it) made me doubt it. Because we didn't feel like conflictors at all. We would always talk about the most random and also personal subjects and actually be supportive towards eachother. This made me believe that we might rather be duals. Nevet have we ever fought/argued. We always respected eachothers viewpoints, even if they were different. (And that says something, especially about me because my argumentativeness seems to throw off a lot of people but she doesn't mind

strainingtobehappy happytobestraining's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 11.38.44 PM.pngHmm. I don't know how to account for this result. Perhaps I was taking a more general view of the sort of Te options that were presented. I type 5w4 for Enneagram so maybe I think things are intellectual that really aren't. @Cassandra What was your reason for doubting ILI? Couldn't I be Ni Fi loop?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Oh and I see no problem with Marilyn as an IEI because I have read many biographies since I was like 13 years old written by people close to her and some who didn't know her at all. I think the issue people don't understand is that she turned to drugs and alcohol because she felt like a misunderstood alien in a time period where her particular way of processing information was not valued by the culture she was part of.

You can have foresight and still make poor decisions knowing that some things are doomed from the start. I think anyone with little life experience may have trouble seeing this from a sheltered perspective. No offense to Cass here but I feel her view is similar to most when it comes to Marilyn and they are just wrong. This isn't even about sociotype for me. It is something that goes deeper and I can empathize with Marilyn in many ways. Some people are born into a good situation and others have to work with the cards they are dealt.

She had to become a sex idol to fulfill her dreams so it may have looked like it came easy for her, to those who didn't understand that she was in a constant state of turmoil. Throw enneagram and instincts into it and it all makes sense. She was definitely sx first and most likely sp second. I got to know her through other people's eyes but some of those people were the ones she confided in most. I think if anyone is really interested in who she was > public image they should read several biographies and then think about her type again.

I fully agree with your view on Marilyn as I too read much about her years ago and remember empathizing with her and wondering if I was possibly the same type as she.
    Many in this life are not a 'standard fit' for their 'type', as cards they have been dealt change much about them, deeply affecting their innermost being. These are also often the most interesting characters and the world is better for having them present even though they may never seem to meet society's expectations or it's 'norms'.

One member on the forum who has interacted ever so briefly with me via webcam suggested that I am the same type as Marilyn and I value his moment of expressing that belief. If only :-)

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got SLE. The description is dead on.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm taking the test right now. The first part is clearly Ni vs. Ne, sensing vs. intuition. The Ni vs Ne questions are very hard for me to pick, I like to experiment and keep my options open, but I also like to reach towards one goal and work on making the world a better place. I like to experiment with the options and possibilities that all lead towards one certain unchangable goal. I know it can seem like I don't really have a goal, or that I don't know what I want in life because I like to try out different ways of doing one thing, but it all leads towards one goal in my mind.
    Fi vs. Fe part is a bit better, I guess I can clearly relate more to Fi. The questions even explain some parts of Fe vs. Fi dynamics that I did not clearly understand before. When it comes to Ti vs. Te, that's hard for me to decide again, it's really 50/50 for me, sometimes I relate more to Ti, sometimes more to Te depending on the question.
    The fourth part is quite straightforward and very easy for me to answer, it's good to narrow down the type in a simple way. The irrational/rational part is more irrational for me I guess, even though I can relate alot to the rational charecteristics as well...

And I'm an...
    Intuitive Ethical Energiser (IEE)

​It possibly could be correct.

So, I took the test. It says I'm an EII as usual. Sociotype.com typed me as an EII too. Only the first time ever I took a Socionic test I got IEE but I think it's because of the subtype.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by happytobestraining View Post
    Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 11.38.44 PM.pngHmm. I don't know how to account for this result. Perhaps I was taking a more general view of the sort of Te options that were presented. I type 5w4 for Enneagram so maybe I think things are intellectual that really aren't. @Cassandra What was your reason for doubting ILI? Couldn't I be Ni Fi loop?
    Doubting ILI because of weaker Logic. I didn't see 4D Ti and Creative Te in your description (or elsewhere for that matter), I explained that.
    This test result suggests you have Gamma values. But of course it is not perfect. I just find it odd for a supposed EIE to type as Fe PoLR in that test.
    This test actually does a rather good job at determining Fe valuing vs non-valuing. I thought the Fe section was very accurate and the best one out of all of them.
    So again, this result does seem more like Gamma introvert than EIE to me. That is also why on the other hand, Fe valuing seems more plausible for @Number 9 large, imo; him typing as LII in this test suggests Fe valuing.

To illustrate how odd it is to type ILI as an EIE (in that test): It would be like me typing as LIE.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Doubting ILI because of weaker Logic. I didn't see 4D Ti and Creative Te in your description (or elsewhere for that matter), I explained that.
    This test result suggests you have Gamma values. But of course it is not perfect. I just find it odd for a supposed EIE to type as Fe PoLR in that test.
    This test actually does a rather good job at determining Fe valuing vs non-valuing. I thought the Fe section was very accurate and the best one out of all of them.
    So again, this result does seem more like Gamma introvert than EIE to me. That is also why on the other hand, Fe valuing seems more plausible for @Number 9 large, imo; him typing as LII in this test suggests Fe valuing.

To illustrate how odd it is to type ILI as an EIE (in that test): It would be like me typing as LIE.
    You act like words cannot be minced and given meaning that the author of the test didn't intend.
    As perceptive and sensitive the EIE is of the external sources of discomfort, over time he begins to understand that its source really lies within himself - in his constant feeling of being unsettled, unattached, unprovided for, "up for grabs". The EIE is sensitively aware of his own solitude. Sometimes, especially in younger years, he is inclined to play a role of a kind of "sad and gloomy demon", who goes around lonely and misunderstood
    This in coalition with a 5 fix seems like enough reasoning as to why I would test Fe PoLR.
    We don't really have to agree. I've connected all of the dots in my head and don't feel like I owe an extensive explanation for my self typing. Did my post not provide enough clarification?
    It is odd to me the level of faith you have in this testing instrument. Additionally, you lack awareness of MULTIPLE INTERPRETATIONS. I feel like I demonstrate higher level Ne than you, yet you typed me Ne PoLR
    @Cassandra While I stand by what I'm saying, I feel like I'm acting really defensive about this. 0_o
    Beta ST or smd! ...Actually, suck my dick either way.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You also mentioned that you saw Gamma values in me. What exactly are you talking about? What aspects of the Gamma quadra am I demonstrating to you?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

You also mentioned that you saw Gamma values in me. What exactly are you talking about? What aspects of the Gamma quadra am I demonstrating to you?
    The test results suggests Gamma values or at least non-valued Fe.

And I described in my post in your thread how I see Gamma values for you.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The test results suggests Gamma values or at least non-valued Fe.

And I described in my post in your thread how I see Gamma values for you.
    I don't really care about the test result.
    Ok. You thought this was Gamma:
    Honestly, house work and stupid favors for others. Today, I was upset because a girl at work told me to put something away. I am higher up on the chain of power than her and she was basically a lazy bitch for asking me to do something that she could do for herself. I am independent in the sense that I don’t try and waste the resources and precious time that others have by asking them to do stupid shit for me.
    To me, not wanting to do housework can be Si PoLR.
    Why can't my above statement be role Te and Se HA?
    Also, regarding the test why would I get a result that is Ni-ego when you think I have Ni HA?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The test thinks I am LIE:

Logical Intuitive Energiser (LIE)

This is about the tenth test I've taken and I've always gotten this same result. (I did get SLE on one test.) I'm getting suspicious. Either I hew pretty closely to the general description of LIE, or I'm getting better at gaming these tests.

An argument for the former is that the questions keep changing, and sometimes I'm halfway through the test before I "get" the test designer's slant. And most of the time, I don't care enough to bias the tests. Nevertheless, I'd expect more variation in results.

Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-28-2017 at 12:25 PM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@FDG

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I don't really care about the test result.
    Ok. You thought this was Gamma:
    Honestly, house work and stupid favors for others. Today, I was upset because a girl at work told me to put something away. I am higher up on the chain of power than her and she was basically a lazy bitch for asking me to do something that she could do for herself. I am independent in the sense that I don’t try and waste the resources and precious time that others have by asking them to do stupid shit for me.
    To me, not wanting to do housework can be Si PoLR.
    Why can't my above statement be role Te and Se HA?
    Also, regarding the test why would I get a result that is Ni-ego when you think I have Ni HA?
    Because the quote is rather Te and Se valuing. EIEs do not value Te. You seem to value Te and not value Fe, and your test result reflects that.

It is quite common for Ni HA people to type as Ni lead.
    Just like Se HA people sometimes type as Se lead or Te HA people as Te lead (e.g @Chae), etc.
    A lot of people type as their HA.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoa. My SLE brother took the test and got LIE. crazy.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got SEI

Good test. I like it that it forces me to pick one answer even though it can be hard

Who has made this test?

The famous people in the SEI type description are not so good. Many of them are way off. It would be better to chose persons who are actually that type. Now it creates confusion

Jimmy Carter

EII

14th Dalai Lama
    LSE

Alfred Hitchcock
    ILI

David Letterman
    What?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

iPsyght thinks that you are: Sensory Ethical Integrator (SEI)

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because the quote is rather Te and Se valuing. EIEs do not value Te. You seem to value Te and not value Fe, and your test result reflects that.

It is quite common for Ni HA people to type as Ni lead.
    Just like Se HA people sometimes type as Se lead or Te HA people as Te lead (e.g @Chae), etc.
    A lot of people type as their HA.
    Whatever I seem to you, it doesn't matter. I know myself well enough to know that I am EIE. I don't feel a need to debate this any further. I appreciate the time that you spent. I won't waste anymore of your time. We won't agree on this.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I got EIE on this yupia this result will give pimples to a lot for sure.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I know an LSI who got IEE on this test...

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I know an LSI who got IEE on this test...
    You type him LSI from your perspective. That said I agree, tests are not everything.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    You type him LSI from your perspective. That said I agree, tests are not everything.
    He also self-types as LSI. But yeah.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I got EIE on this yupia this result will give pimples to a lot for sure.
    You already start cracking PoLR jokes!

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

iPsyght thinks that you are: Ethical Intuitive Integrator (EII)

I thought this was an "interesting" test, and quite good. I found the first and fourth pages of questions fairly straightforward to answer, but pages two and three were agony. I think trying to make sense of answers selected under such conditions is of course not ideal, if only because it probably leads to people answering how they think they ought to answer.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    iPsyght thinks that you are: Ethical Intuitive Integrator (EII)

I thought this was an "interesting" test, and quite good. I found the first and fourth pages of questions fairly straightforward to answer, but pages two and three were agony. I think trying to make sense of answers selected under such conditions is of course not ideal, if only because it probably leads to people answering how they think they ought to answer.
    Exactly, I don't know what's the object of answering tests on another way that's not based entirely in ones preferences. Manipulating tests is just self deception. Being one type or another doesn't mean anything and doesn't change anything (not ones life, no others life), one is what one is and thats all. Types are just an attempt to explain certain characteristics and fit an individual (a person) on an group of notional similar people. Stereotypes and bias are the ruin of typology. People always ruin (misuse) good ideas. Thats the human nature, guess.
    Last edited by Hope; 07-01-2017 at 06:51 PM.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@slugabad I think this test was good in that it did not represent one set of traits to be inherently more desirable than the other.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @slugabad I think this test was good in that it did not represent one set of traits to be inherently more desirable than the other.
    I like that, I'll change my name to Slugabad.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Psychological tests (or sort of) are very susceptible to biases.

I don't trust them. Sometimes you just want to play with them (at least I do). I have successfully manipulated them for my own advantage (military stuff where they say you can not do it ).

It just takes some mental skills to be consistent enough.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    I like that, I'll change my name to Slugabad.
    I was confused what was going on but then I saw it

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Psychological tests (or sort of) are very susceptible to biases.

I don't trust them. Sometimes you just want to play with them (at least I do). I have successfully manipulated them for my own advantage (military stuff where they say you can not do it ).

It just takes some mental skills to be consistent enough.
    That itself says a lot about your type.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SEI apparently

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Got LSI, SLE vs LSI was decided by one question in the last page (the absolute last question).

The 1st page was 14 Se/Ni and 1 Ne/Si answers, it makes sense tho' that enneagram or dichotomies like Rationality/Irrationality would influence things here.
    Then 2nd page was 10 Fe/Ti and 5 Te/Fi answers. I sometimes saw possible conflation with Introversion/Extraversion and instinct stackings etc.
    Then straightforward 5/0 on ST/NF lol.
    And 3/2 LSI/SLE on the last page as I said above.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This quiz typed me as IEE. I'm afraid this quiz isn't very accurate.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Soul View Post
    This quiz typed me as IEE. I'm afraid this quiz isn't very accurate.
    What do you normally type as?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is bit harsh but usually you need large set of questions and confirmed typings (possibly needs reassessment in the process) who are totally oblivious to type jargon and wide sample set of each type to actually nail it down (almost, at least for better).

Hard to do on your own.

(Yeah, I know but I have gone through heavy stuff)
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    What do you normally type as?
    I've mostly been typed as either EII or IEI by others, so I supposed I'm one of these types. But I think IEI is slightly more likely for my type than EII though, as I often find myself drawn to decisive people with leadership qualities (Se seeking). Whenever I am around people with strong leadership qualities in them, I find myself automatically becoming a follower and obeying all their instructions. (victim/aggressor dynamics). Also, I recently made an SLE friend and I realized how the duality intertype seemed to describe us really well. So yeah, my current self-typing is IEI-Ni. xD

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Soul View Post
    I've mostly been typed as either EII or IEI by others, so I supposed I'm one of these types. But I think IEI is slightly more likely for my type than EII though, as I often find myself drawn to decisive people with leadership qualities (Se seeking). Whenever I am around people with strong leadership qualities in them, I find myself automatically becoming a follower and obeying all their instructions. (victim/aggressor dynamics). Also, I recently made an SLE friend and I realized how the duality intertype seemed to describe us really well. So yeah, my current self-typing is IEI-Ni. xD
    Yeah, that makes it weird that they put you in Delta! Getting typed as extinguishment... Now a SLE would have to come along, destroy the test, impose a new one and dictate all answers to you.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I find that EIIs are not that disobeying at all if it does not go against their values. They can serve as robots.

Director vs leader...

LSE directs actions one should take SLE leads by commanding and distributing resources.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I almost forgot about this one.

iPsyght thinks that you are: Logical Sensory Integrator (LSI)

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

iPsyght thinks that you are: EIE - Ethical Intuitive Energiser

Well, well...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast