0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: MissDucki's DCNH Type

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MissDucki's DCNH Type

Alright, it's about that time again that I need to question my own type in some way. As I have dove into DCNH in some way, it seems I keep changing my type and some clarification would be great. Maybe next ill do my eneagram tritype but that is for another day. I have talked in DM's about this but I want a forums opinion personally now.

Edit: Cause I am dumb, and tired to do a poll, it didnt work out. Te-Polr strikes again

Anyway, I originally thought I was a harmonizing type. Typically, ISFp tend to typically be normalizing or harmonizing. I typically prefer to go with the flow of the environment and I am sensitive to it. I am on the introverted side. That and I can be a bit too blunt with my words when I need to be and I like to keep the peace. But after reading G's book, I really didn't relate to harmonizing. That, and While my Si is strong, I don't think it is that strong.

I then thought Normalizing as I relate to it the most in G's book. A lot of ISFp's are normalizing. I am a Fe subtype so I could possibly be a more of a rational subtype for DCNH. I care about the structure of the environment and I will got to work to make sure things are structured in some way. Though, It has to really bug me and I will quietly do it. My Fi is really strong and I don't think my Ti is horrible. I would prefer to fall in line with society in some way and not stick out to be honest.

Now, the creative subtype has been interesting to think about as I am starting to seriously consider it. It is a bit weird to think about as I have always thought my Ne was crap. I do like being creative but that's more so for myself then anything. I would hate to make it a career and I don't like sharing my creative aspects tbh. I don't want people sticking their nose into whats mine. I kinda beat at the sound of my own drum and I do get confused about what is expected of me. I don't think I come across extroverted but other people beg to differ. I am kinda in my head a little bit too much and it's kinda strange to think about to be honest. I just do my own thing and I don't really think that it is that much different form anyone else. Though, part of me doesn't want to be a creative type as I don't want to stick out really and it could be really hard to find a ILE-Ti-H with enhanced Si and that worries me lol. Not that its bad or that I am looking for that type but I know I am neurotic and yeah. Just feels a bit strange.

Just want some perspectives! Thanks
    Last edited by MissDucki; 08-21-2021 at 11:50 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly you could tell me D, N, or C and I would believe it. I guess the only strong opinion I have right now of your subtype is not H. Sorry that doesn’t do much to narrow it down.

Btw I tried to create a poll once and it didn’t work out for me either lol

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You, dear pirate, do not sound like normal. Don't you worry. We're all mad here. As per style - your Fe style is reminiscent of few creative (approved by Gulenko) IEI's.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRandomBSGenerator View Post
    You, dear pirate, do not sound like normal. Don't you worry. We're all mad here. As per style - your Fe style is reminiscent of few creative (approved by Gulenko) IEI's.
    I fell into wonderland it seems

I find this really freaking interesting that I come across a bit intuitive cause I thought I was as daft as a horse. It seems not. Though I am not IEI but I do find it interesting that you mention that my style is reminiscent to IEI creative types.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post

I find this really freaking interesting that I come across a bit intuitive cause I thought I was as daft as a horse. It seems not. Though I am not IEI but I do find it interesting that you mention that my style is reminiscent to IEI creative types.
    Hmmm... dunno she had an avatar in which a poodle was rollerskating... and people were pointing her with their fingers and shouting SEI. So your militant duck is a bit closer to beta, actually. I guess damsel in distress is reserved for IEI-H/D.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you seen her video? Do you think IEI based on it?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Yes, I have. IEI seemed OK based on what she did.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI, if you are interested
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...hp/8989-megedy
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    @MissDucki Can you send me your video so I can get a better reading on your subtype pwease

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you @MissDucki

Having watched you’re video now, I’m more certain that you’re SEI-Fe.

As for DCNH, I can see your subtype being CN maybe, but just a disclaimer—I don’t have a ton of experience assigning DCNH subtypes.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C(Ne) subtype. I am not sure about your second type, it could be N.

ILE-H(Si) wanted.

I can see some similarity, however, they seem different to me. Megedy is clearly N (intuitive). I would type her as IEE if I hadn't seen her typing, IEI-C make sense though.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read somewhere that xEI-Fe corresponds to D or N and my past self believed it but idk why anymore
    A thought: people could be seeing your Fe zaniness (in text) and thinking C

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    I read somewhere that xEI-Fe corresponds to D or N and my past self believed it but idk why anymore
    It is all about the use or what sort of blend it delivers.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Honestly you could tell me D, N, or C and I would believe it.
    Umm... https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...99#post1469699 you are probably not HydroCarbonated.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Where’s the vid
    I can send it to you one if you would like. I don’t feel comfortable posting it on an open forum but if people want it on here I am fine sending them it directly. Just send me a Dm and I am happy to send it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know much about the DCNH system but I do know it's dynamic and changing, and Mr. Gulenko pretty much pulled the entire thing out of his 3D Te asshole. ((which yeah might be a Te PoLR hit thing for us - it's why I don't pay much attention to that system personally lol.) I like the philosophical serenity of Ti eternal stuck-ness. <3

So your type can and does change often depending on your social environment. So it's not something to take to heart too much or get hung up on any one type as it can change depending on who you are around. Here on this forum, I'd almost put you as a Creative subtype as even though you didn't design it yourself the image of a duck with a knife and gun and commander war-hat thing is just too cute and creative and unique! "All SEIs are Harmonizing subtypes" might be too stereotypical, but I can also see where they get that from.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MissDucki which combination of the dichotomies would you consider the best fit for you?

Contact / Distant
    Terminal / Initial
    Connective / Ignorative

Personally I perceive you as being more on the terminal side, as someone who doesn't leave things "up in the air" with loose ends. Connective seems a better fit than ignoring because you seem sensitive and in tune to the sentiments and reactions around you.

When I have a socionics random thought I'll comb through old threads to find one relevant enough to add to. To some extent I'm working within the confines of an existing subject/title. This makes my assumed social role (N or H?) different to that of a D or C subtype who could put forward a new idea and frame a discussion for a group and perhaps track it, keep it on course.

Above is just one point toward D or C for you, though. If you feel yourself more introverted or adaptive in other environments, that would make sense.

Using the forum I can't really tell when someone is in their head. All I see is the end result of that...their gathered thoughts, ideas, in written form

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    @MissDucki which combination of the dichotomies would you consider the best fit for you?

Contact / Distant
    Terminal / Initial
    Connective / Ignorative

Personally I perceive you as being more on the terminal side, as someone who doesn't leave things "up in the air" with loose ends. Connective seems a better fit than ignoring because you seem sensitive and in tune to the sentiments and reactions around you.

When I have a socionics random thought I'll comb through old threads to find one relevant enough to add to. To some extent I'm working within the confines of an existing subject/title. This makes my assumed social role (N or H?) different to that of a D or C subtype who could put forward a new idea and frame a discussion for a group and perhaps track it, keep it on course.

Above is just one point toward D or C for you, though. If you feel yourself more introverted or adaptive in other environments, that would make sense.

Using the forum I can't really tell when someone is in their head. All I see is the end result of that...their gathered thoughts, ideas, in written form
    Yeah I have combed through them all but sadly I relate to all lol. It’s a bit hard simply because I believed originally that I related to all of the dichotomies that naturally fit harmonious but it seems that I don’t appear that way so that got me thinking.

Contact/Distance- I am an introvert by nature. I need my time alone and am pretty solidarity. Though I have become a bit more amivert during this pandemic to be honest. I need people just not in large does. Just i don’t know of that’s because my social interaction has gone down but I still do need a lot of time alone. After work I don’t want anyone to talk to me lol

Terminal/Initial- When it consenting work I am very Terminal and things that I find important that I feel I must terminate. Especially if I am given a job. Honestly, I struggle with both. I hate initiating but I find it easier to do then terminate situations and things. I get a lot more anxiety if I have to close then open. Naturally I have always been better at opening shifts then closing shifts in general. I think naturally I am more initial then terminal as I tend to have a bit of an easier time with initial.

Connective/Ignore- okay this one is the most difficult. I have always been sensitive to my environment but I can also be the biggest dunce to my environment. Usually if there is an issue with the environment, I can be aware of it but I will ignore it until I have to bring it up. More so simply because I hope it would resolve itself or I don’t want to get involved or other people can handle it. It bugs me but when I feel something can’t be avoided then I am all in and quick about it. I can be a dunce when it comes to human social circles so knowing this I tend to have anxiety around that and make up for it with sensitivity. I can adapt but it’s not comfortable.

I hope this was able to help a little!

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Usually words are pretty dangerous when the context is unknown. DCNH functions very strictly in this area. It is more about knowing people of the same main type. It seems that lifestyle is only a secondary indicator based on Gulenko's typings because life can give you lemons or something. So, what to think about it. It is your comfort zone within your maintype mb, I assume. Gulenko is mysterious.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You could be the infamous cyanide subtype, CN.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me, it seems creative or normalizing are the most options at the moment. I don’t think im harmonizing or dom to be honest. I’m going to lean towards creative for the time being and normative being my subtype.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me, it seems creative or normalizing are the most options at the moment. I don’t think im harmonizing or dom to be honest. I’m going to lean towards creative for the time being and normative being my subtype.
    Between those two I would say C.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking at the pictures, I would say CD or DC as dual subtype

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Looking at the pictures, I would say CD or DC as dual subtype
    Okay, im curious why I would seem dominate cause that’s a new one. Why are you thinking about that?

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For reference, here's a video of a girl I'd type SEI C. She seems to like colors even more than you

You otoh look a bit more purposeful than the regular creative subtype(=more terminating, like D subtype). Not that is matters a lot tho. Most people can use all dcnh subtypes but prefer one or two, so finding the "second most used subtype" can be fruitless nitpicking
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 08-15-2021 at 12:45 PM.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    For reference, here's a video of a girl I'd type SEI C. She seems to like colors even more than you

You otoh look a bit more purposeful than the regular creative subtype. Not that is matters a lot tho. Most people can use all dcnh subtypes but prefer one or two, so finding the "second most used subtype" can be fruitless nitpicking
    I love her I watch her videos all the time lol
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay, im curious why I would seem dominate cause that’s a new one. Why are you thinking about that?
    Has a militant duck as an avatar and beats horses in her sig.
    Well, dominant types usually have perky energy. Do you have it? [H are childish, N's are sedated, C's are drugged]
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    Two subsystem and DCHN don't have a direct correlation

SEI-Fe has enhanced Fe, Fi, Ne, Ni

SEI-Si has enhanced Si, Se, Ti, Te

D-> Fe, Te, Se
    C-> Ne, Se, Fe
    H-> Ni, Si, Fi
    N-> Ti, Fi, Si

As you can see one can find itself in everything, they are two seperate systems, they are not necessarily linked to each other.

SEI-Fe can be D, C due to enhanced Fe and SEI-Fe can be N, H due to enhanced Fi.

Enhanced functions of C suits better to MissDucki imo.

Other features of DCHN such as contact type also don't correlate with contact feature of two subsystem.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has a militant duck as an avatar and beats horses in her sig.
    Well, dominant types usually have perky energy. Do you have it? [H are childish, N's are sedated, C's are drugged]
    Well I’m more masochistic then I like to admit I go back and forth between perky and „over it“ lol Just i view dominate and wanting to be more in control and certain and I’m not really like that. I’m not that objective in that sense.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Two subsystem and DCHN don't have a direct correlation

SEI-Fe has enhanced Fe, Fi, Ne, Ni

SEI-Si has enhanced Si, Se, Ti, Te

D-> Fe, Te, Se
    C-> Ne, Se, Fe
    H-> Ni, Si, Fi
    N-> Ti, Fi, Si

As you can see one can find itself in everything, they are two seperate systems, they are not necessarily linked to each other.

SEI-Fe can be D, C due to enhanced Fe and SEI-Fe can be N, H due to enhanced Fi.

Enhanced functions of C suits better to MissDucki imo.

Other features of DCHN such as contact type also don't correlate with contact feature of two subsystem.
    Looking at it, C does fit me the most with N coming in second I think. But it seems I really am a creative type, huh, never would have thought tbh.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope this was able to help a little!
    yes it does And I'm sorry it took me a while to come back to you. I think it matters most how you relate to the dichotomies, because you know yourself in day-to-day scenarios e.g. at work, while on a forum things are different.

Yeah I have combed through them all but sadly I relate to all lol. It’s a bit hard simply because I believed originally that I related to all of the dichotomies that naturally fit harmonious but it seems that I don’t appear that way so that got me thinking.

Contact/Distance- I am an introvert by nature. I need my time alone and am pretty solidarity. Though I have become a bit more amivert during this pandemic to be honest. I need people just not in large does. Just i don’t know of that’s because my social interaction has gone down but I still do need a lot of time alone. After work I don’t want anyone to talk to me lol

Terminal/Initial- When it consenting work I am very Terminal and things that I find important that I feel I must terminate. Especially if I am given a job. Honestly, I struggle with both. I hate initiating but I find it easier to do then terminate situations and things. I get a lot more anxiety if I have to close then open. Naturally I have always been better at opening shifts then closing shifts in general. I think naturally I am more initial then terminal as I tend to have a bit of an easier time with initial.

Connective/Ignore- okay this one is the most difficult. I have always been sensitive to my environment but I can also be the biggest dunce to my environment. Usually if there is an issue with the environment, I can be aware of it but I will ignore it until I have to bring it up. More so simply because I hope it would resolve itself or I don’t want to get involved or other people can handle it. It bugs me but when I feel something can’t be avoided then I am all in and quick about it. I can be a dunce when it comes to human social circles so knowing this I tend to have anxiety around that and make up for it with sensitivity. I can adapt but it’s not comfortable.
    Workplace relating even with strangers can be fulfilling, but also kind of stimulating/exciting. So when you say you want to be alone as soon as you finish your shift...I relate to that very much I need to wind down with familiar surroundings and only after that would I consider going out for evening socialising. After reading your description you sound more distancing to me, or more introverted overall.

Creative subtype is described as following new leads for projects and tangents(?Ne), where the normaliser would feel an inner call to regulate or complete things before moving on. If terminating is associated with worse feelings for you I think an initiating subtype is possible.

Another way to think about it...if there was you and one harmonising subtype in a team, perhaps you would show initiative when you realise they are not acting first.

The interaction between two or more subtypes makes this theory confusing for me, by the way.
    e.g. does one harmoniser adjust their role when two harmonisers work together?

Does ignoring mean more oblivious to changes in the environment? If social conflict is something you are aware of, that would seem more connective to me: as in, you don't switch off from it completely. You feel a situation worsening and reaching a point where your involvement might help. If I read your example correctly, it sounds more connective than ignoring.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    yes it does And I'm sorry it took me a while to come back to you. I think it matters most how you relate to the dichotomies, because you know yourself in day-to-day scenarios e.g. at work, while on a forum things are different.

Workplace relating even with strangers can be fulfilling, but also kind of stimulating/exciting. So when you say you want to be alone as soon as you finish your shift...I relate to that very much I need to wind down with familiar surroundings and only after that would I consider going out for evening socialising. After reading your description you sound more distancing to me, or more introverted overall.

Creative subtype is described as following new leads for projects and tangents(?Ne), where the normaliser would feel an inner call to regulate or complete things before moving on. If terminating is associated with worse feelings for you I think an initiating subtype is possible.

Another way to think about it...if there was you and one harmonising subtype in a team, perhaps you would show initiative when you realise they are not acting first.

The interaction between two or more subtypes makes this theory confusing for me, by the way.
    e.g. does one harmoniser adjust their role when two harmonisers work together?

Does ignoring mean more oblivious to changes in the environment? If social conflict is something you are aware of, that would seem more connective to me: as in, you don't switch off from it completely. You feel a situation worsening and reaching a point where your involvement might help. If I read your example correctly, it sounds more connective than ignoring.

Thank you taking the time to write this out! I find the dichotomies hard because if I was honest, I would say I am more Distant, initial, connective. But that doesn’t fit into any of them..sigh…

I am going to be taking a one-two week break from the Website so Im going to mull this over and see how I interact with the world more and from fresh eyes. You gave me something to think about and I will be for during taking it into consideration. I’ll come back to this thread in that time and I think come to my final conclusions. Thank you again!

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think using dichotomies is good, but I would ignore the connective/ignoring one since even Gulenko seems to have ditched it as well.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

SEI-C, if I had to guess.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you taking the time to write this out! I find the dichotomies hard because if I was honest, I would say I am more Distant, initial, connective. But that doesn’t fit into any of them..sigh…

I am going to be taking a one-two week break from the Website so Im going to mull this over and see how I interact with the world more and from fresh eyes. You gave me something to think about and I will be for during taking it into consideration. I’ll come back to this thread in that time and I think come to my final conclusions. Thank you again!
    I believe that combination is H, it exists

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, Im back a lot sooner then expected. Yo girl found God early Jk, just got everything sorted out and all is good now. I am feeling better.

Also, thanks @DEAD for the info to add a pole later. I got it figured out now. People can vote and they got two weeks and can give multiple answers.

I have been thinking. about this, if we were going straight dichotomies, I would be a harmonizer. Young me would have been more like that. Older me, less so lol. The only reason I cant say yes to harmonizer in regards of the dichotomies is simply because I am not as chill and go with the flow as I was younger me. In terms, I use Si well but I don't think it would be more dominate for me. If I was like that, I would be a more 'balanced' SEI. I throw myself in the fire too much I think for a harmonizer. I dont think I stereo-typically fit. I do think I am more on the creative/harmonizing wavelength though.

Dominate, yo, not even a question for me personally. My Fe strong but not that strong. I hate being in command or in control. I would rather be a puppet then in charge.

Normalizing, I got really good Fi. So I can see myself as that. I think I use it more since most of my family is Fi valuers and majority of my friends are plus natural 4D Fi. I am aware of it but I really don't value it as much in comparison. When I am learning and in charge of my environment, I am a team player and I make sure to fit in group wise and I will make sure that stuff is not carried onto the next. But, I am still pretty irrational with a lot of stuff to be honest. I flip flop ALOT too much mentally before I make a choice still. But when I do, I stick to it. I am also the older so I kinda have that mother duck make sure everything is good aspect. I also think that my Ti is still a bit weak. It's not bad, but not great. I am for sure Normalizing over dominate. I can see this as like my second subtype no doubt. First can be probable too as I can be a bit black and white in regards to something and concrete about my judgement functions.

Creative- tbh, the only thing stopping me with this is that I dont think I am that great at Ne. I have always beat to the sound of my own drum and I need my creative outlets and I need to do my own thing. Thats hella Ne/Se ish. Plus, as a Fe sub it will show up too. I have always been creative and like looking at creative aspects just, it feels weird simply because I always viewed that as a more a dom Se or Ne valuer more so. I am also still scared shitless of the future and possibilities. But I have always been good at finding new opportunities and stuff on the fly, I know how and when to move my ass. I get creative. (plus low-key I think it would be difficult to find a harmonizing ILE with a dominate subtype wahhhhhh) I know a lot of high Ne-users have commented that I am like a creative which is helpful extremely. I think a visual stamp of approval for most via a pole would help a lot more.

Anyways, that is my introspection and thoughts in regards to that. Thank you all for your wonderful input in helping me figure this out