Thread: Hey, I found the ESFp. Well, technically again. Uh

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey, I found the ESFp. Well, technically again. Uh

So uh yeah. hey, not going to spoil the answer, uh just know, she is typed ESFj. Huh. That is real Huh. Last one typed INFJ in MBTI, and I was like typical idiot. Hey, whatever, uh yeah. Then, I thought it was a coincidince, like then I realized, huh probably not. Hey, uh yeah, I'm going to say probably yeah. If she turns out to actually be ESFj, she'll probably kill me. Well, hey, good 'nough like don't really care. Like before, I said something, and the idiocy was such that I ran away. Oof. So uh yeah, proof that I have the ability to feel shame. Hey, I learned. Uh we'll see how it goes. If yes, then hey, expect some kind of celebration. Probably not as cool as I'd think, but hey. I don't know.

Cool, well. I'll tell you what happens.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I didn't get the whole picture. Neither the back story nor your next steps ...or the actual problem. Could you elaborate ?

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, no questions till the end. I don't even know if you'd understand if I told you. Like the stuff going on here is mad. Like truly I just take a peek into things, and I'm like how backwards is this. OH OH Oh. You know the trend for INTJs to be enamoured by ENFJs, yeah, makes sense. Honestly, uh yeah. 1. MBTI is bad. 2. ENFJs are ESFps in socionics, and INTJs are INTps. As such, I really should have been an INTJ in MBTI. Huh. I am getting careless. How about that.

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been action packed.

Activity?

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    Hey, no questions till the end. I don't even know if you'd understand if I told you. Like the stuff going on here is mad. Like truly I just take a peek into things, and I'm like how backwards is this. OH OH Oh. You know the trend for INTJs to be enamoured by ENFJs, yeah, makes sense. Honestly, uh yeah. 1. MBTI is bad. 2. ENFJs are ESFps in socionics, and INTJs are INTps. As such, I really should have been an INTJ in MBTI. Huh. I am getting careless. How about that.

I guess I'll just wait then

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    It's been action packed.

Activity?
    Uh no. I've literally had no contact with such person. I'd think you might be activity. Bout right.

Like every time you say something, I understand it pretty well, and then respond. And vice versa. Much better than the INFj. I can see why it'd get tiring.

Possibly mirror. I don't know, never formally typed you.

Oh yeah, the INFp I found is writing a novel. How weird. And no, it isn't because he found out he is INFp. It is coincidence.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post

I guess I'll just wait then
    There might be an ESFp... But what if she's ESFj? If the test swaps round from ESE to SEE or maybe it doesn't swap or maybe the test was wrong. So you could be risking bliss or doom... Or nothing.

So it's big dilemmas. All you can do is panic.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    There might be an ESFp... But what if she's ESFj? If the test swaps round from ESE to SEE or maybe it doesn't swap or maybe the test was wrong. So you could be risking bliss or doom... Or nothing.

So it's big dilemmas. All you can do is panic.
    Heh. No. If she's ESFj, I'll know, because we'll both hate each other. Also, she now types as IEI weirdly. Huh. And no. Panic is stupid. I''d never panic. More like eagerly await the results of the probe. Like I don't know. I mean, yeah. Then, I'd know. For sure.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heh, I have it, she thinks Se is Fe, and Fi is Ni. Hah. I'll get to it. I'm getting sloppy. Also, I know she is probably not an ISFj, because I believe I have met one. Not sure at all. This was years ago, and only passingly. Like sat in the same room style, said hi, then left. Not enough data to confirm. I don't know.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, uh yeah. It's uh pretty good. Got what I wanted, and they got what they wanted, I think. And then we parted ways. How odd. I mean, it's like there still there, just like hey. Now I have that feeling that I'm being scrutinized for inconsistencies, which is a good thing, I think. I'll be more careful.

Well, also, I now know exactly what the tell tale signs of ESFp are.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What on earth is going on in here!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Alomoes needs to check own type. Such a mess of words write only F ones.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh. Yeah, that is an assumption that is probably wrong? Like then, why do ISTps type long, seemingly incoherent posts on military matters? Well, actually, they're pretty good, honestly, if you read them a bunch.

Chae, it's pretty much sort of planned insanity. Like, I understand it pretty well. I tend to back it up with a horde of facts, but I'm not really in the mood right now to do that. Oh yeah, how have your dealings with Adam Strange been?

I'll probably be friending you, BTW. I mean, why not?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, how have your dealings with Adam Strange been?
    He writes reasonable messages (far better than your mess). But sometimes is emotional. So was also suspected to be F type. But much lesser than you. You are IEI, IEE, EIE, etc. but ILI seems as a joking.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh. Well, I know it is a mess, but it's like that alchoholics anonymous thing:

God grants us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Oh and, I'll need more than that for a type change. Like there is no basis on gathered data and such. Like if you don't use facts with me, you lose. Except when you are telling me I'm an idiot, because I already have the facts on that.

But uh, yeah, I know I seem quite knowledgeable on social matters, but this is because of hard data. Like I could really care less about you, or so on and so forth. It's all just big data to me.

That's not to say I don't feel bad or am not empathetic, like probably the best way to make me feel bad is by hurting someone else in front of me.

I've set my goals to be of self improvement at the moment and such with it comes the need for things I lack, networking, which is really why I'm here. A secondary goal is to help other people with my specific set of problems. Self improvement deals with acquisition of knowledge.

As you can probably tell, my personality is probably either foreign, abrasive, or a combination of both. So uh, yeah, mix of the bad feels for you there.

So, yeah. So far, you've lost the argument in my eyes. No offense, it is nothing personal. It never is.

Yeah, sure. I believe it is bad formatting still, but close enough. Hey, I don't care about looking pretty ever.

Finally, suppositions are usually wrong as an end point. Start with them at the beginning, and you'll be all right.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 12-04-2017 at 03:28 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh. Well, I know it is a mess, but it's like that alchoholics anonymous thing:

God grants us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Oh and, I'll need more than that for a type change. Like there is no basis on gathered data and such. Like if you don't use facts with me, you lose. Except when you are telling me I'm an idiot, because I already have the facts on that.

But uh, yeah, I know I seem quite knowledgeable on social matters, but this is because of hard data. Like I could really care less about you, or so on and so forth. It's all just big data to me.

That's not to say I don't feel bad or am not empathetic, like probably the best way to make me feel bad is by hurting someone else in front of me.

I've set my goals to be of self improvement at the moment and such with it comes the need for things I lack, networking, which is really why I'm here. A secondary goal is to help other people with my specific set of problems. Self improvement deals with acquisition of knowledge.

As you can probably tell, my personality is probably either foreign, abrasive, or a combination of both. So uh, yeah, mix of the bad feels for you there.

So, yeah. So far, you've lost the argument in my eyes. No offense, it is nothing personal. It never is.

Yeah, sure. I believe it is bad formatting still, but close enough. Hey, I don't care about looking pretty ever.

Finally, suppositions are usually wrong as an end point. Start with them at the beginning, and you'll be all right.
    I read this thread as you were trolling because you were bored or in a strange mood.

I haven't decided if it's reflective of your usual style.

It is like you are taking a writing style which is similar a bit to the novel 'catcher in the rye', which I never did manage to finish, I couldn't understand why I was on page ~80 or so and I still felt I hadn't encountered a period

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I am quite an idiot in this kind of thing. Bear with me.

And no. I don't troll.

Sorry, if I come off as rude or what, but heh.

Oh, and know, that logically, if I exist, then logically, I am something.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I am quite an idiot in this kind of thing. Bear with me.

And no. I don't troll.

Sorry, if I come off as rude or what, but heh.

Oh, and know, that logically, if I exist, then logically, I am something.
    You don't come across as rude, just a little incoherent, which could be for many factors unknown.

You're amusing enough though, in a good and harmless way in my opinion

Maybe you could be ILE, you're goofy enough in a good way and I can see you've more 'logics' than you're quite letting on...

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, adventure number two. I found another INTp.

Like you all know how I am skeptical of everyone's type. Like this guy is the real deal.

Oh, and I found an ISFj. Like shoot, I'm an idiot, it was my health teacher.

Hey, uh, I got a whole quadra meet together. It was fun.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 12-04-2017 at 10:13 AM.