Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: How to find/recognize ESTjs: characteristics, style, traits, and real life observations of LSEs

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everywhere

they are like the rattata of the socionics world

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm everso happy to brighten your mood, @Maritsa.
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    I'm everso happy to brighten your mood, @Maritsa.
    It's just funny how you mentioned getting aggressive and now you think it actually hurts your image and so you retract it. It doesn't matter really because you should try it just to see
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

malna
    The easiest way for you to check your type is bloggers examples in the signature. There is significant possibility your type is not INFJ as you don't understand things evident for LSE/EII, besides strange negation of core theory.

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    now you think it actually hurts your image
    Your telepathy fails you but please don't practice on me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your telepathy fails you but please don't practice on me.
    May but my insight and intuition don't
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

malna
    Not taking into account that your opinion about own type means not much, as people type incorrectly in many cases. With incorrect understanding of yourself, the understanding of the typology will stay perverted for you. As you have show here clearly.

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    malna
    Not taking into account that your opinion about own type means not much, as people type incorrectly in many cases.
    Taking taking!
    You can't know what actions I've taken so far to type myself and how many people have helped but I do, and they suffice.
    @Maritsa, can we please agree to keep off each other's paths? I won't respond to your posts, you won't respond to mine. It would make my anger management problems endurable.
    Apart from that last sentence, my request is entirely genuine and depends on your good will alone.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

malna
    Not taking into account that your opinion about own type means not much, as people type incorrectly in many cases. With incorrect understanding of yourself, the understanding of the typology will stay perverted for you. As you have show here clearly.
    So, I was thinking one can find LSE on a Socionics forum but I don't know why. It's not like Socionics is repaired a sink
    -

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa ...is that a 'maybe'?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Maritsa ...is that a 'maybe'?
    I'll ignore you
    -

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    everywhere

Yes LSE adapt well to the culture and surrounding that they are in making many seem so different from the other. One wears a suit and tie is cleanly shaven the other wears low jeans a T shirt or baggy sweater and throws gangster signs lol
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll tell you how you trap an LSE
    Don't be honestly yourself. Always smile at them and never ever say anything that shows your honesty especially if the honesty is showing them their bad side or their side which they can help to learn from because it makes them feel uncomfortable to be challenged, it challenges their authority and self image. Never say bad things to them and always show them love and positivity. But if you are honest and brave you will stand up for what you see to be honest and truthful and you will say what you see because it's the ethical thing to do.
    what???????????????????

THIS IS HOW TO HAVE A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP DO NOT FOLLOW THIS ADVICE

if this is a "LSE" or anyone who gives a damn about you or having a good relationship, they'll want to know your honest feelings, even if it is unpleasant.

Maybe you don't know this about "LSE" or Te dominant people (or people who like healthy relationships), but I personally hate pandering to emotions, or "only telling me what I think I want to hear" - that is the absolute surest way for me to not trust you or be around you. It also goes against a hallmark of being Fi dominant: valuing Fi > Fe, putting your own personal sentiments above 'mood', etc.

If someone bases their responses entirely contingent upon what they think i want to hear, not only do I not trust them, I generally think they need to work on themselves to become comfortable with who they really are. It's very hard to find peace or good relationships this way, and I can't imagine this is being suggested as a way to find a significant relationship of any kind - if you follow this advice to its fullest you will be enabling some terrible relationship practices - and it's not something I would ever suggest EIIs, delta NFs, or anyone who is already inclined to overcompensate by self muting.

*Still Cringing*
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    what???????????????????

THIS IS HOW TO HAVE A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP DO NOT FOLLOW THIS ADVICE

if this is a "LSE" or anyone who gives a damn about you or having a good relationship, they'll want to know your honest feelings, even if it is unpleasant.

Maybe you don't know this about "LSE" or Te dominant people (or people who like healthy relationships), but I personally hate pandering to emotions, or "only telling me what I think I want to hear" - that is the absolute surest way for me to not trust you or be around you. It also goes against a hallmark of being Fi dominant: valuing Fi > Fe, putting your own personal sentiments above 'mood', etc.

If someone bases their responses entirely contingent upon what they think i want to hear, not only do I not trust them, I generally think they need to work on themselves to become comfortable with who they really are. It's very hard to find peace or good relationships this way, and I can't imagine this is being suggested as a way to find a significant relationship of any kind - if you follow this advice to its fullest you will be enabling some terrible relationship practices - and it's not something I would ever suggest EIIs, delta NFs, or anyone who is already inclined to overcompensate by self muting.

*Still Cringing*
    It was just kidding
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always smile at them and never ever say anything that shows your honesty especially if the honesty is showing them their bad side or their side which they can help to learn from because it makes them feel uncomfortable to be challenged, it challenges their authority and self image.
    NO NO NO NO NON ON NO NO NO

BURN IT WITH FIRE ---->>>> https://66.media.tumblr.com/97920d77...5G61qz4rgp.gif

if anyone's image or authority is based off of that it deserves to be wrecked and destroyed, and they aren't fit for leadership no less being a healthy partner in a relationship.

Completely unacceptable

*cleansing fire ensues*
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you though?

I'd like to believe it was all a joke, but some of the stuff you've said before about "how to find and charm LSEs" doesn't leave me a lot of faith. At any rate my protest is there should anyone not 'get the joke'

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Are you though?

I'd like to believe it was all a joke, but some of the stuff you've said before about "how to find and charm LSEs" doesn't leave me a lot of faith. At any rate my protest is there should anyone not 'get the joke'
    You really need change your self type
    -

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*cleansing fire ensues*
    Se demonstrative is a sure way to coax a smile out of me every time.

So maybe look for LSE at MC battles. Or betting on snail races.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We like kind and smart women.

Short details. They should express personal liking and to follow ethical rules (Fi), understand the things in the world complexly (Ne), to like effective ways to do something (Te), to respect comfort (Si) and be predictable (J). They should not be hysterical drama ones (Fe) or do "bad" things, not aggressive (Se), not reasoning too much (Ti), not kicking us to do something in time (Ni).

If you are near and pretty - you'll get it. It's easy with S-E types. Sometimes you may don't notice this.
    Thank you. In my experience LSEs tend to push and pull so it's kind of confusing. It's the same with all the LSEs I know. They seem to get close and then take their distances. It makes it difficult to know how you can relate to them.

It was just kidding
    So, what's your honest thought about my question ? It's a terrible thing to make jokes at others expenses.
    The gardener is but a dream of the garden.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Thank you. In my experience LSEs tend to push and pull so it's kind of confusing. It's the same with all the LSEs I know. They seem to get close and then take their distances. It makes it difficult to know how you can relate to them.
    All Delta ST do that but LSE are more linear. I just say "if he's still calling me than he's interested in me"

My honest opinion is try to take care of yourself physically (comb your hair, shower, brush your teeth, wear ironed clothes and look presentable), smile at them, be helpful to them, have sex with them, flirt with them because they like to feel wanted, and be someone who needs them to do things for you.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    They seem to get close and then take their distances. It makes it difficult to know how you can relate to them.
    LSE prefer middle distance. It's not hard to come close to LSE, but there is limit - to go further is not easy. If you had experience with Ti valued types (which have more respect to hierarchy and sharper division "we and them") or have Fe valued type yourself, you may overestimate how close to "friendship zone" of LSE you are. Hence, sometimes you may get worse relation than you expected. You'll be hold on some distance, not close and not far.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE prefer middle distance. It's not hard to come close to LSE, but there is limit - to go further is not easy. If you had experience with Ti valued types (which have more respect to hierarchy and sharper division "we and them") or have Fe valued type yourself, you may overestimate how close to "friendship zone" of LSE you are. Hence, sometimes you may get worse relation than you expected. You'll be hold on some distance, not close and not far.
    So how?

How do you get further with an LSE?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Alright, I'll answer my own question as to how you can get further with an LSE. Pay careful attention. The process can be fast if the LSE has an agenda (if they want to have a child right away they will get you knock up before you can blink) or slow and steady. It's the slow that wears on people's patience and brings confusion and frustration. Hope you find yourself in the fast one l. Of you are in the slow one lead an LSE slowly with your dreams of the future so that he can imagine it and plan for the events that will take the both of you there. Say "I want to buy a small house here and plant a garden, we can set up an outside lounge area for you to hang out and read" you have to be creative with this and sneaky.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

basically

the 'preferring the middle distance' is more about them deciding what to do with you

when they know what they want from you they can move towards it - i think the less healthy the lse the more easy it is to move only in negative directions while being ambivalent or vague otherwis

the more mature emotionally they are - like anyone else - the more they are able to close the gap or navigate towards where they want to be or should be

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Remember no rush no fuss Take your time, go get a lemonade with your girl friends lol Oh and I forgot, be good to an LSE and if you can't handle the patience that it requires than you should look for someone else
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-20-2016 at 05:08 AM.
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In the age when games were more interesting for me, I liked multiplayer shooters.
    Can you tell me what is interesting in those mind bogglingly frustrating games(or shooters in general)? I have tried to play them about 10 minutes. (Nothing compared to comical puzzle adventures.)
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for replaying to you guys with such a big delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    This is actually both good advice and true. Most LSE are in relationships. Especially starting around their early '20's.

However, be aware that most people have a very imperfect idea of what they really need in a relationship at this age. People get married, and about half of them eventually get divorced, usually for reasons of outright incompatibility. Of the ones who do not divorce, probably a large percentage are staying together out of inertia ("This relationship is not good, but it could be worse, I suppose"), fear ("No one else will ever want me"), or a misplaced sense of loyalty ("He/she treats his/her dog/cat better than he treats me, but he's/she's never given me an explicit reason to leave.")

My LII sister (who is on the "caregiver-care-receiver" sexual axis with LSE's, and with whom shares the very mutual Ti-dom-Te-dom natural attraction) was working in a health food store, and an LSE waltzed in with his work buddy and they started dancing to the muzak and she said "He's the one." (She mistook a beer at lunch for Fe) and she started heavy flirting with him.
    Unfortunately, he was married with two kids.
    Fortunately, he didn't like his wife and kids.
    Unfortunately, LSE are traditional and are really slow to move.
    Fortunately, she was persistent and sexually available and super-compatible with him.
    Unfortunately, he left his wife and kids and started living with her, and they discovered some significant differences.
    Fortunately, they got along well enough (see above) and were married and are now living as a Mirage partnership, which has its moments but is not ideal.

Moral of the story: Yes, most of the LSE you meet will probably be married. But, like anyone in a bad marriage that was undertaken when they were too young and stupid, they can be pried away by someone who is closer to their dual. So, be that dual, and be careful out there.
    You know this is an awful advice, right?

I would NEVER want to be a bitch who pushes in between a couple and makes their relationship fall apart. If a person is married or just dating someone, I respect that and won't butt in to take what never was mine. If I were in a relationship, I definitely wouldn't want anybody else to interfere and try to 'steal' my partner away from me. This man not only betrayed his wife, but also his children' trust. This is not a good example to follow.

holy shit guys

that adam is basically advocating breaking up marriages or cruising for married folks or that maritsa just takes that response as a n opportunity to say thank you - idk which is more disturbing.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    everywhere

Then I must be awful at this game since I've never caught any.
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so
    tritype: 2-6-9

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

an LSE may watch you for a long time and you wouldn't know it. just be yourself and date. if you are EII you will naturally attract an LSE by the EII things that you do that speak to him where he will watch you over time

Also I've met a fair share of asshole LSE (messed up by their insatiable horniness and search of sex) loose canon with small brains and no morals. Don't go for this LSE he won't bring you the joy you want.
    -

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Seriously, at church.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if anyone wants to talk - feel free to pm me!@!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

an LSE may watch you for a long time and you wouldn't know it. just be yourself and date. if you are EII you will naturally attract an LSE by the EII things that you do that speak to him where he will watch you over time

Also I've met a fair share of asshole LSE (messed up by their insatiable horniness and search of sex) loose canon with small brains and no morals. Don't go for this LSE he won't bring you the joy you want.
    i agree with martisa

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Seriously, at church.
    It's not that stupid since I'm Catholic, lol.
    Nice avatar, by the way.
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so
    tritype: 2-6-9

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuathe View Post
    You know this is an awful advice, right?

I would NEVER want to be a bitch who pushes in between a couple and makes their relationship fall apart.
    You realize you've just called @Adam Strange's sister a bitch. :>
    I could care less about your personal views but don't go mindlessly offending people.

Also, yes, @Chae's avatar is beautiful. It always gives me a pause when I skim the posts on forum.

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    if anyone wants to talk - feel free to pm me!@!
    Just don't expect much response. ;d

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You realize you've just called @Adam Strange's sister a bitch. :>
    I could care less about your personal views but don't go mindlessly offending people.
    Hi, Malna. Thanks for your concern, but I wasn't offended. (I don't have many illusions about my sisters that can be easily shattered by an idle observation.) I also doubt that my sister would be offended, either. She knows she has difficulties with people, and she really can be a bitch.
    Incidentally, my LII sister and her LSE husband are still together. She may be living in an emotional wasteland, but he makes over $100k/yr and from an economic standpoint, she is living very comfortably.

I like Socionics because it has helped me to avoid falling into a similar mess.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also, yes, @Chae's avatar is beautiful. It always gives me a pause when I skim the posts on forum.
    Ahhhh I'm glad you enjoy it @tuathe

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Adam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Hi, Malna. Thanks for your concern, but I wasn't offended. (I don't have many illusions about my sisters that can be easily shattered by an idle observation.) I also doubt that my sister would be offended, either. She knows she has difficulties with people, and she really can be a bitch.
    We all can be pretty shitty human beings at times.
    I can see how you wouldn't take offense. And yet. Doesn't make it right to call people names, just like you don't go spitting on people walking down the street.

On a side note, Se PoLRs can and often do put up with a lot of shit. In my experience, LII even more so than EII. Doesn't mean they should have to.
    @tuathe, you should chat up Ashagaru on our forum. He is without a doubt Te subtype LSE and incredibly sweet, if rough around the edges. I practice my dual talk on him. ;p Highly recommended.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Teaching also seems to be a popular LSE profession - at least here in Germany, can't speak for other nations - so that would be an approach. Join a parent-teacher conference of a relative if you don't have kids, if you have get involved in the parents' council or something.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pick a industrial mid sized company, about 8-15 employees, and there is bound to be a LSE manager.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456